Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:31:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is bounty not an investment?  (Read 3105 times)
PhuketSunset

Activity: 266
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:39:33 PM

I completely agree with you. Time and work are even more valuable resources than money. But unfortunately, some projects believe that they can not pay tokens that earned with honest labor to bounty campaign members.

OAX - REAL WORLD APPLICATION OF DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGES - V1
■  Hold your own keys - Liquidity Aggregation - Open and Transparent  ■
■ ■ WebsiteTeamWPTWPProject DeckANNBounty ANN ■ ■

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
UniversityCoin

Activity: 714
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:40:49 PM

I not only invest in the project and I try to help him with advertising by participating in the bounty campaign. The result is a double benefit.
SteshaScott

Activity: 102
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:43:38 PM

The time spent on bounty is also an investment. And like any work this should be paid. But when you are involved in a bounty, you must remember the risks. All related to crypto currency are risky. But all our time spend on participating in bounty will be paid. www.menlo.one must help us recognize good project and spend time only on developing our life.
Do you understand when its ICO will begin? I saw roadmap but I can not find this infirmation there. I have read someting about this July. But July ends soon.

I do not know when will be ICO, but I wait for it. It must became good ICO, so bounty campaign of menlo.one should become profitable. Such project can not go unnoticed.

It is simple to get lost. There are many good projects, which were not noticed alas. If the creators of menlo.one do not try to promote themselves first, then they will not be successful
Bromote

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:44:04 PM

I have seen a lot of threads here asking about whether people will invest in a coin or do bounty. Its high time we all understood that, investment is not only about money. To me, any effort put into something to make it a reality can be regarded as investment. People who buy coins invest with their monies whiles those who participate in bounties also invest with their time and energy. Money is a replaceable resource but time can never replaced. To me, bounty hunters are also investors. What do you think?
Generally, you don't have to spend your money directly into a bounty campaign, however your time is still on the table, a good thing is that bounties generally take a little amount of time to complete, so you won'r be losing that much if ever the project ends up as an scam.
bit_lover

Activity: 58

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:44:11 PM

In bounty you invest only your time, in any case you will not lose your money.  Our work and the time spent working with the bounty is also a kind of investment.
Bounty is definitely an investment. For me, bounty is more of a job than an investment.
joletartare

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:48:05 PM

I have seen a lot of threads here asking about whether people will invest in a coin or do bounty. Its high time we all understood that, investment is not only about money. To me, any effort put into something to make it a reality can be regarded as investment. People who buy coins invest with their monies whiles those who participate in bounties also invest with their time and energy. Money is a replaceable resource but time can never replaced. To me, bounty hunters are also investors. What do you think?

Completly +1 with you  Smiley
Investing only time in crypto and zero fiat is the choice I've made.
Time is money... so I consider myself as any other investor who spend $ to buy alts (but with low investment)
ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:48:20 PM

Yes you are right! We are all investors, to some extent, only each invests a different resource. In any case, each of us spends something on participating in an ico or bounty program. Personally, I invest my time and in rare cases money. Now I decided to invest time in ico EOT. I liked that EOT has a gaming theme, which is itself a trend at the moment. But EOT also has chips that its competitors do not have, but judging from the information most likely EOT has no competitors at all and the platform is unique. Proceeding from this, of course, it is worth taking a decision to at least learn more about the EOT opportunities, all this is a time-consuming, and if you like the offer from EOT, then the investment money.

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:05:57 PM

I think bounty is also a form of investment and this is because it involves time and it means you are also investing your time in it. Therefore the mindset of bounty not being an investment should be cleared off.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
karavay_71

Activity: 228
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:08:22 PM

I'd consider it as investment because I contribute my time and effort in order to complete assignments.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
novocaine

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:52:13 PM

Investment doesn't always implicit into money but also efforts. Doing bounty is not an easy task if you work on such multiple bounties.  If you do it full-time then it is considered as a job(?) already since most of your time is only on doing task such as advertising ICOs on social media and the bitcointalk forum itself. Investments doesn't also mean that they are already investors, it is a different word.
icoprofits

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:04:56 PM

once we invest time in bounty we in return put our time in earnings tokens and we learn about upcoming ico coins i feel both the way we are being benefited
Grifosha

Activity: 350
Merit: 4

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:05:55 PM

I think you're right. Those who honestly participate in the bounty - invest their time in the project. Now many projects do not appreciate the time of bounty participants and postpone the bounty's end dates. But do not increase the bounty pool. It's not fair!
retnoanjani

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 11:15:06 PM

Investment doesn't always implicit into money but also efforts. Doing bounty is not an easy task if you work on such multiple bounties.  If you do it full-time then it is considered as a job(?) already since most of your time is only on doing task such as advertising ICOs on social media and the bitcointalk forum itself. Investments doesn't also mean that they are already investors, it is a different word.
You are right. Our time and our hard work to complete tasks and rules are one of investment. That's a substitute for money because we will also get a token at the end of the campaign.

Sirait

Activity: 1890

1xBit 🏆 │ NotYourKeys.org

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 11:23:19 PM

honestly, until now I still can not understand, whether a bounty or an investment, Bounty is a term of looking for treasure, when the Bounty program is completed then we will receive a reward even though the amount of rewards we earn is not as great as the person who bought the coin directly.
subtly I can say Bounty is one type of work that rewards can be invested  Grin

HelloGarChi

Activity: 111

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:24:20 PM

Taking an interest in an abundance is only one method for contributing, it's essentially a venture of time and no cash included. Numerous individuals from crypto do abundance as the most secure approach to get a coin than contribute it with paper cash. Be that as it may, since you get abundance when supporting a task, it is anything but a speculation. Ventures are commitments that assistance the undertaking create, and these commitments are cash. I surmise that somy it is including with contributing and by one means or another it doesn't either. Both way is valid yet it doesn't make a difference in the event that it is speculation or not. You are investing energy and working yet noone calls this a genuine activity so is this influencing this abundance to chase thing not a vocation cause others not see that way? I think not.
dobolspeed3

Activity: 714

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:24:47 PM

because investment requires funds if you want to invest. different from bounty. If you want to participate in bounty of course requires our skills and of course hard work to generate revenue. With it's very different investments and bounty. And all of that goes back to each person. if you have large funds can invest.
pobeditelvezde

Activity: 658
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:26:08 PM

I do not agree with your statement because even spending of time is an investment. The similar question is described in any economic book. Our life, money, resources are limited so every decision which we make is actually an investment.
JRACfromYT

Activity: 85

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:27:07 PM

Abundance remunerate is same venture with others speculator. We get token from our work and it is anything but a free. Most people groups believe that token reward from abundance is free and they dump it since they not burn through cash to get that token.

On the off chance that people groups contribute on token with their cash, abundance seeker get token from their work
Dannaey

Activity: 468

Experience the Future of DeFi

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:32:29 PM

I get the point. But I think it is more appropriate that we consider it as a compensation because there's a certain task that we should do for us to qualify for bounty payment. We might think as an investment because it took us a long period before we get the reward and realized the gains. But an investment is something we bought using our money not by rendering service.

amaterazu

Activity: 407
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:34:25 PM

The gift is a program that can give us the free token without having to invest in money. And this gift is very important because of a lot of the bounty hunter who wants to join in a project of ICO. And if you want to invest is certainly a very big risk because now a lot of the ICO project scam.

█▐ ▏  DDCT  ▕ ▌   https://digitaldollarcoin.com/   ▕ ▌█
∎∎∎∎    The etherMillennium Coin of the Century    ∎∎∎∎
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: