Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:59:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [BEN] Benjamins ◄ SHA-256 ►◄ BOUNTY AVAILABLE to make BEN merge mineable!!  (Read 94313 times)
itsunderstood

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

American1973

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 04:39:47 AM

You got that right, they are boring when it comes to the code aspect.
Painfully so.

It's funny because I don't find math per se as boring as code.

Indeed I am more interested in maxscript hehe because I enjoy 3DMax a lot and boom with like two lines you can make a fully rendered sphere, now that's awesome.  But it's scripted within the program.

I have visualized in 2d the Ben code in VS 2008 but it won't compile.  I have ubuntu and I asked about what compiler to use in linux but I kinda have two or three other ideas for Benjamins before really worrying about a fork.  If it forks, I would like to fork in terms of making Ben a sort of rickardian contract type blockchain, that's so simple and powerful and allows people to legitimatize all kinds of contractual arrangements --again in the 1776 common sense spirit.

I have the main.c code here in printed form and am reading it like a book.  But also I am reading the Constitution with an eye toward common people interpreting it for themselves, as a body united.  Hence, again, the importance of mining your blockchain(s) of choice, on principle.

Check out my prescient ATS thread from 2008: "Windows XP: End the Cyberwar, Open the Code Now!" http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread411978/pg1

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
itsunderstood

American1973

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 05:28:02 AM

Hehe my latest

Check out my prescient ATS thread from 2008: "Windows XP: End the Cyberwar, Open the Code Now!" http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread411978/pg1
less than zero

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 06:49:05 AM
Last edit: April 19, 2014, 06:59:09 AM by less than zero

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVo2pw1ue7k

^^^ Hehe, nice new book: The Rule of Nobody.  Cheesy

Appropriate for this thread.

Notice at 9 minutes in, lawyer (rare one who fights for common sense as Benjmain Franklin would have it) says that "It is as if nobody is in control."

But see, what you really need, is not control so much, but, the feeling that somebody, somebody REAL, has got your back.  That's the point.

For my part, yeah, I printed out the main Benjamins code and I am perusing it and also always 24/7 listening to chatter as to how the good old days are being literally crushed into nostaligia-paste which we are expected to spread onto our toast every morning.

Anyway the points in the video above apply directly to this coin, mtgox, 20 years of theft, etc, etc.  I am on point, mining Benjamins in the 1776 spirit.  I have plans, but also I like to enjoy leisure and such, I like to read, so forth.

Welp, I got some chores to get to, I am hoping to get my generator running such that I can have offgrids Benjamins hashing power if need be.  Even if the grid goes down in your area, if you can keep your router powered up, you might still be able to get IP.  I am of that generation that worked in the Los Angeles area during the Enron rolling blackout years so I a not speaking from theory, but experience.

Well, anyway, the mundane things in life are often what give us the most regular pleasure.  It is not hard to mine even a tiny little Antminer amount of hashes for the blockchain closest to your heart.  The one that you will use to gift your children with, the one 1776 notion that is always adapting, changing, tho ever so slowly.  Even as I push hashes on Ben blockchain, I gain the right to 'vote' in a way, by contributing to the effort to understand code at the common level, but also to ensure it isn't used against the people.

When I am out driving my truck around, listening to people tell me "Bitcoins, isn't that some scam", or "Nah I don't even have a computer, never needed one.", I feel a quiet sense of satisfaction at my work.  I know most people dojn't know what's going on, but I am at least happy, that I have some idea.  And that I am hashing the first official 1776 blockchain and intend to continue come hell or high water or loss of power or even IP.

Hullo,

Impressive!

I had seen bitcoin as a sort of golden egg thing, excellent! Blessings on your Benjamins

Smiley
itsunderstood

American1973

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 07:31:48 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVo2pw1ue7k

^^^ Hehe, nice new book: The Rule of Nobody.  Cheesy

Appropriate for this thread.

Notice at 9 minutes in, lawyer (rare one who fights for common sense as Benjmain Franklin would have it) says that "It is as if nobody is in control."

But see, what you really need, is not control so much, but, the feeling that somebody, somebody REAL, has got your back.  That's the point.

For my part, yeah, I printed out the main Benjamins code and I am perusing it and also always 24/7 listening to chatter as to how the good old days are being literally crushed into nostaligia-paste which we are expected to spread onto our toast every morning.

Anyway the points in the video above apply directly to this coin, mtgox, 20 years of theft, etc, etc.  I am on point, mining Benjamins in the 1776 spirit.  I have plans, but also I like to enjoy leisure and such, I like to read, so forth.

Welp, I got some chores to get to, I am hoping to get my generator running such that I can have offgrids Benjamins hashing power if need be.  Even if the grid goes down in your area, if you can keep your router powered up, you might still be able to get IP.  I am of that generation that worked in the Los Angeles area during the Enron rolling blackout years so I a not speaking from theory, but experience.

Well, anyway, the mundane things in life are often what give us the most regular pleasure.  It is not hard to mine even a tiny little Antminer amount of hashes for the blockchain closest to your heart.  The one that you will use to gift your children with, the one 1776 notion that is always adapting, changing, tho ever so slowly.  Even as I push hashes on Ben blockchain, I gain the right to 'vote' in a way, by contributing to the effort to understand code at the common level, but also to ensure it isn't used against the people.

When I am out driving my truck around, listening to people tell me "Bitcoins, isn't that some scam", or "Nah I don't even have a computer, never needed one.", I feel a quiet sense of satisfaction at my work.  I know most people dojn't know what's going on, but I am at least happy, that I have some idea.  And that I am hashing the first official 1776 blockchain and intend to continue come hell or high water or loss of power or even IP.

Hullo,

Impressive!

I had seen bitcoin as a sort of golden egg thing, excellent! Blessings on your Benjamins

Smiley

Hehe, thanks friend, did I get you here from another forum?  I see you are new to this place.

Welcome yon traveller of Ye Internetes, ye are welle come!  Sit down and listen to the bard a bit.  Also, mine Benjamins a while with us if'n ye be able.

itsunderstood

American1973

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 05:22:45 PM

One thing to note about markets:

The asks are the holders, usually these are more human than robot, in terms of % breakdown.

The BID side, is like bumblebees of robot origin.  The robo traders that use the Cryptsy API actually just do maypole type dance around actual humans.  Without humans there is no market, just a stageplay (like NYSE and Nasdaq))  ...Without something to hover around and react to, the bots wouldn't know what do.

So the bots will jump on and off the bid, they will hork it and work it to twist and turn, but BID DON'T MATTER, it is just bots trying to game the humans.  One minute they only bid low, the next they want to bid high. 

When you see flakey people or bots jumping on and off the bid, you know it's standard behavior.  ...In order for humans to take back the 1776 spirit, they will have to fight off Terminators, i.e. robots.  Knowmsayin?  I am telling you: All "stock markets" are a set up for the common man.  I know this for a fact.  Therefore it is with this knowledge that I try to inspire people to mine the 1776 blockchain as if it were the only tool left, to rouse liberty and COTUS style true money (specie).

Yeah so I pray that all who recognize these times, will hear the call of 1776.  Buy some Antminers, put your electric muscle behind TRUTH and LIBERTY.  Also, do buy Benjamins in the open market, and hold them.  Gift them to your family members who also you help to run the wallet and parse the code. 

There has never been a 1776 spirit you could buy into so cheaply.  This is the moment to either live and work on principle.  There is no choice; We must mine for 1776 if there is any chance of saving freedom from tyranny.  To dig for something TRUE, feels good all the time, because you are living your principles.  Mine Benjamins with me and others, and stop being just a voice, be a force for proof.

itsunderstood

American1973

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 03:05:06 PM

Just a quick heartbeat post, I am still mining Benjamins 24/7 and parsing the code, deciding how and what to do with it.  Like I said, I am just one regular dude, a miner of SHA coin Benjamins.  As to the dev's, well, they will always do well, I am seeing 35 bucks an hour as a livable wage, so long as they are happy ruining the world.  It is possible to dissonate quite easily when you are in a cube, and have no integrity.  Hehe, but I kid all the well paid devs of Earth, hehe Oh and I fux their stupid computers when it breaks, though I realize now fixing these dev's computers for them was really the wrong move, career wise.  We technicians should never have enabled these "programmers" to create such a crap world.

Okay well it's Easter and so everyone's in a good mood.  As I watch the price of Ben fluctuate a bit, I would share with you how I look at things.

When the price is around .00001200 I think of the Magna Carta, where the barons, forced another royal ass, King John, to sign his power away.
When the price is around .00001400 I think of Columbus and the Spanish adventures
When the price is around .00001500 I think of Loyola and his genesis
When the price is around .00001600 I think of the Dutch East India Co founded in that year
When the price is around .00001700 I think of all that preceded the Revolutionary War of 1776
When the price is around .00001800 I think of Napoleon and whom he was avenging
When (if) price is around .00001900 I think of the 20th Century beginning

...and if the price gets above .00002000 then we can say that there are enough strong hands, who will hold this tiny cracked blockchain as if it were a nascent and nigh possible future.  Yes, we who cradle this cast off infant blockchain, a clone of its daddy bitcoin, yet, too difficult to deal with, too odd in its conception, and too quickly abandoned by its cloners, who also summoned a ghost from the past.

Can humans own and control their own means of trade?
Can humans win out against tyranny of King George or King President?

You may think stocks and investments have nothing to do with history.  Well, that would be false.  Markets rise and fall on matters of state.  Therefore, do mine and hold and buy and gift ye Benjamins, not for the "riches" which you hope to make on cryptsy, but rather, for the chance to own history, and also, the future.

Stay thirsty my friends.  For liberty that is.  Do mine Benjamins with us, and ring the bell, for the spirit of 1776.

itsunderstood

American1973

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 05:12:30 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wsu005dfHp8

^^^ "turd ferguson" and "golden jackass" mean what??

Hehe if you knows your metals you know.  This interview with TF is awesome.  Just a 1776 heartbeat of the guys who know metals well.  Listen to TF and gain knowledge of history.

edit

http://www.tfmetalsreport.com/

^^^ here is Turd's site

"gold price manipulation not a conspiracy theory but a fact"  - TF

edit

http://www.amazon.com/Gold-Wars-Battle-Against-Perspective/dp/0971038007/

^^^ Amazon link to the book TF is discussing called "Gold Wars"

itsunderstood

American1973

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 06:15:25 PM

[quoting myself for ease of reference]

This video is awesome.  What I love about TF is his humility yet keen mind.

This interview is a must listen, and the interviewer is also very smart.  GO TO 36:00 in, to hear the culmination of what is the truth:

I will step in and lay it down for you very simply here:   The question tabled is: "Does a collapse in China credit markets mean an upward momentum for the price of gold?"  A simple question, but notice how truthfully a master sage like TF answers it.  He actually allows the interviewer, to say the answer, and then kinda nods in agreement.  Haha, I could listen to TF all day, we need him to have his own national broadcast at NBA star wages, asap.

Okay so the answer is surely given here in this video.  China and USD and Ruble and Euro, are all essentially pegged as if by Ahab's spear, to Bitcoin.  When BTC drops below [insert number] there are always smart people (imo) snatching up shares/coins of the genesis blockchain, the big boy, BTC.  So, I am saying, all nations fiats are pegged to the bigblockchain, BTC.

Okay so, this is where the curveball comes in as these very smart men, discuss gold, they talk about the tactician, James Rickards, who played CHINA, hehe, as far as I can recall, in his money-wars simulation run by the DOD.  Hehe, it is also like that game [insert WW2 game here] where you can choose your nation and yes, during war time, economy becomes both weapon and shield.

Anyway, as everyone who studies James Rickards' work knows his book [ http://www.amazon.com/Currency-Wars-Making-Global-Crisis/dp/1591845564/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1398016901 ] wherein the game I am talking about, is described by him.  Okay so what happens in terms of war strat money war sim is this [THIS IS MY THEORY COMBINED WITH THESE GREAT MINDS ABOVE WHO DON'T EVEN KNOW ME and actually I haven't read Jim's book only listened to his interviews]:

1: Both China and the US reveal shadow comex GLD holders (corporate-clouds) and China has more, and so they call gold, and comex fails but it's done slowly.  Already may be happening imo.
2: As TF points out at 37:00 it makes sense for China to then peg to true gold price once suppression is revealed (jim wille style gold reset)
3: gold (real in hand or deliverable) literally skyrockets along with all suppressed metals in hand that one can hold/ship.  ALSO CONTRACTS MATTER HERE RE: cryptocoin as contract blockchain transaction machine.
4: naturally, again, mining commences, land rights, water rights, etc
5: Real war may happen under the cover of simply mining companies who need to find metals for the banks/economy emergency.  <<< It sounds silly and simple but it's obviously the simplest way to field war machine along with earthmoving and riflemen to guard the sites.  END THEORY.

...So that's the cloudy vision I see, of the potantial future throw-down between these monetary state gunfighters. 

Hehe, what would Benjamin Franklin have thought of the Old Weste?  To him it would be The Future West, haha!  Ohhh, meme incoming, I think Wasteland Benjamin looks good in any era, or universe, don't you?

Anyway, I am thinking of some kind of micro-scale market whereby Benjamins are pegged to metals.  Since their price is suppressed as well, far too low for a nice float of 2.4 million coins (or so?) and an open skeletal blockchain which is the child of 1000s of brilliant developers who worked for free on a lot of it!  What a great time for humans to know their surroundings!  Mine Benjamins with me friends, and let us see what we can make of the future.

itsunderstood

American1973

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 10:13:04 PM

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/politics/nevada-senators-face-off-over-militia-groups/25556798

[...]

The Silver State's two U.S. senators never raised their voices and the dispute kept a respectful tone. But the disagreement fell across sharp philosophical lines that have defined some of the most passionate feelings in modern American politics. Are militia and anti-government groups a threat to American life? Or is the federal government the problem?

Reid insisted it was the former, that protestors at the ranch were threatening U.S. government workers. And he described ranch owner Bundy as a man who hasn't paid his taxes and sees Washington as a foreign power.

Heller spoke of the situation as a rancher trying to survive government regulation and facing an "army" sent in by the United States to dislodge his cattle.

"There was no army," Reid responded.

The U.S. Bureau of Land Management, the primary agency involved, has not indicated what its next move will be in the standoff.

Copyright 2014 by CNN NewSource. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

^^^ Important for me as a Butte County resident and also to gold bugs.  I am thinking since Butte County gold is 86% pure when assayed, then it'll be easy to figure out how much is 5 bucks worth, in Benjamins.  

Oh, shit, am I doing terror, by talking about real money and gold in Nevada?  Hehe, no, I know some Nevadans know of me and that I am not a bad person.

So, as the battle lines draw, over the gold in the ground, do not be like cattle, and become confused casualties in the middle.  The spirit of 1776 is that of war against tyranny, but from where cometh said tyranny?  Mine Benjamins with me friends, and we shall make the discussion much larger than this above.  No see this conversation cannot be had by proxies, we must have it for ourselves.  

edit

hehe you gotta love the elder folk and their gumption when they get riled up:

https://www.commondreams.org/headline/2014/04/20-0

[...]

Meanwhile, in California, the names of those arrested for protesting outside Beale Air Force Base were released as follows:

Rev. Gerald Pedersen, 88;
Rev. Elizabeth Griswold, 35;
Rev. John Auer, 70;
Rev. Sharon Delgado, 65;
Kathy Kelly, 61;
Michael Kerr, 65;
Rodger Stall;
Arthur Whitman-Bradley, 70;
Nancy Reiner;
Bob Russell; and
Pamela Osgood, 68.

WOW that is a lot of years let's add them up:  Hmmm, it equals TONS OF GUTS.  Hmm, but are guts exchanged on the open market?  Oh wait yes there is the mercenary market, but is it a fixed market, the gut5s market?  Haha, I am being totally facetious like I think Benjmain Franklin approves me to be.  Wink

YAY old people, you go!  But watch out for strafing runs!!

itsunderstood

American1973

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 05:32:46 PM

4-19-2014
Buy @ 0.00001621   
QTY: 15005 BEN

See, this is a person loving liberty.  That's about 1/4th a bitcoin spent on one of bitcoin's mistfit children, Benjamins.  Hmm yes e'en as the bots and sharks swim the waters, we see there is only one true blockchain of liberty, and it is a long term hold: Lifetimes.  That's how long to hold liberty.

But see that is the way of generations, and children; Each one hopefully can improve on the last.  Therefore also prehaps the old people in their actions, can help the young understand the folly they rush into?

So, that is why I steer this thing toward Liberty from Tyranny, because that is the age, in which Benjamin Franklin lived. 

Someday soon we will gain miners or some developer, who yearn to be part of a spirit that is good, and not just one that has pocketbook to pay them.  Hehe, "bounties" for liberty?  How do you even do that?  You can't, you have to live it.  That is why I mine Benjamins and challenge you, in this thread.

My friend above, I aim to have your vote pay you forward, if possible.  I hope you will forgive my obtuse posting style.  A ghost from 1776 would sound like Ezra or Rip Van Winkle or something, an anachronism, which means: something out of time.  That's what light I am trying to cast onto Benjamin, for he is a man out of time, a time traveler, a survivor.  Ben Franklin was also famous for writing provocative stuff under fake names, so I am trying to emulate his style, again, obtusely.  I have a very strong feelings your holdings of liberty, will pay dividend of light and abundance in due time.

I pray to divinity and goodness, that my friend above and all them what hold Benjamins long, will see Liberty flocked to, by good hearted and steel willed developers and freedom lovers alike.  Mine Benjamins with me, ye steel willed sons and daughters of liberty!

itsunderstood

American1973

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 08:18:43 PM

Bitcoin is No Substitute for Government Money, But a Refuge From Control

Bitcoin has the ability to bypass capital controls. If you can convert your wealth into Bitcoin, you can get it out of your government’s reach.

Jerry Brito | April 21, 2014
http://reason.com/archives/2014/04/21/bitcoin-no-substitute-for-government-mon

[...]

The second claim is that bitcoin will hold value, and that this will help those people who don't know better than to hold cash or who otherwise can't save. That bitcoin will be a good store of value is a claim about the future, and because Bitcoin is so new, we have no good historical data to analyze. However, it shouldn't be controversial to assume that, given its characteristics, Bitcoin will likely behave a lot like gold, which has been a fine long-term store of value. The question, then, is why an instrument with similar properties to gold would help bring about what Jim calls "monetary justice."

^^^ Why cannot the plebes begin to ken ye blockechain, and the efforts to mine it?

Hmm, Etrade will take your 50 bucks a month at their lovely IPO baccarat table.  But, if'n one mines and efforts a blockchain, then this is called "speculation"?

Shall one speculate on liberty?  Certainly Benjamin Franklin said "A Republic, if you can keep it."  ...Republic means: res publica, OF THE PEOPLE.  Also we might add BY THE PEOPLE AND FOR THE PEOPLE.

OF, BY, FOR, shows the relationship of money in what ways?  Why did the founders enmesh coins and money, specie, into the COTUS?  It is well to consider such questions.  But also, as someone wise said to me in this thread:  "You are a naive fool who thinks things will just fix themselves.  Go ahead and mine your dreamcoin, I am simply buying Benjamins becuse I think it's a good long term hold.  And also, mining is a waste of time, I only play markets." Haha, that guy was great.  He's right of course on many levels.  And yet, mining Benjamins gives me plenty of time to dream and to contemplate 1776, because, mining is essentially effortless, once you get your gear running.  In 1776 mining was damned HARD.

Also please note that the Continental coins were a direct violation of the Crown; Commoners were not allowed to mint their own coins, prior to 1776.  Never forget that.

crackfoo
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2014, 11:12:37 PM

I tried downloading the source again, but when I extract it... it fails... anyone else get this??

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
Poogasm

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 04:33:12 PM

I tried downloading the source again, but when I extract it... it fails... anyone else get this??

Just fails?

[ANN] PixxCoin | PoS | Wallet with built in Exchange Dice Game And Fa | Free IPO. PLncxuyTOpsdASEAIweeoweKSJASJDNZETR

Ben: 1FCtLZz3tS7CGYYmq344fyqQqhsdCGtEF9
BTC: 1KDcsttby2F7Ud9vLbXytRh1P2amc7Wocc
Pass the Flutter FPc4LHGS8LNgK6bSWpe6sY7fsrgWWwDwUa
itsunderstood

American1973

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 05:51:03 PM
Last edit: April 22, 2014, 06:03:53 PM by itsunderstood

I downloaded Benjamins-Master fine and it unzipped into directory of same name just fine.  It's a big file tho, try again?

edit

Are you meaning this link: [ https://codeload.github.com/benjaminsSource/Benjamins/zip/master ] which is giving a 503 error?

If so I can upload the source if the download link is offline.

edit

Okay so the source is still on github no prob: [ https://github.com/benjaminsSource/Benjamins/blob/master/src/main.h ]   ...This is the easiest way to read and learn the variables.  I am not worried about how to fork it, I just want more of a 1776 community around a blockchain, that's all.

Yes, I will keep the historical-chatter on each page to a minimum from here out.  Now that you all are on the same page, and looking to develop the code as the freedom-hating vultures perch above us, then yes, that should be the focus. 

The link above is a great place to begin.  I am a complete programming n00b, ready for any teacher to show up and support the 1776 spirits that may hover over our efforts.

Poogasm

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 06:56:48 PM

https://codeload.github.com/benjaminsSource/Benjamins/zip/master is working for me, no 503 error.

Just fyi.

[ANN] PixxCoin | PoS | Wallet with built in Exchange Dice Game And Fa | Free IPO. PLncxuyTOpsdASEAIweeoweKSJASJDNZETR

itsunderstood

American1973

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 07:01:59 PM

Confirmed, working now for me as well.

itsunderstood

American1973

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 05:31:26 PM

http://rt.com/business/154324-bitcoin-russia-conference-advatages/

Bitcoin lures

Lack of government regulation is one of Bitcoin’s greatest advantages, experts at the conference said.

“It cannot be manipulated by politics in an easy way,” said Dr. Bastian Brand. “Just to take an extreme scenario, all the wars in the world have been paid for… by inflation, by printing money. This is not that easy with Bitcoin,” he said.

With Bitcoin none of governments’ “fancy” tools like quantitative easing or economic stimulus can happen, Ver said.

“There’s a fixed supply, there will never be more than 21 million bitcoins. That’s a fantastic benefit that Bitcoin has over traditional government fiat currencies.

Another advantage for the crypto-currency is that it doesn’t include huge charges.

“If you have international money transfers, so far they are awfully expensive,” Ver said. “With Bitcoin, especially in the case with these tax-heavy people, you can cut out a lot of costs.”

Seems important:  Bitcoin (and any 1776 child of it which is taken up by good people) can end fiat war debt.

That matters.  So, mine Benjamins or Bitcoin, whichever one you think has more of the spirit of 1776 in it.  Me, I see Benjamins as the sort of perfectly cracked liberty bell that this time needs.  I mine Benjamins on principle e'en as we see the price get smashed by haters of liberty [shrug].

I am in it for the long haul, also I am working on making Benjamins convertible into metals.  You know, COTUS principles and such.  There is no greater terrorist of today to the powers which usurp Benjamin Franklin's face, then a single person who understands or discusses the Constitution of the United States, which as I said, is a DEBT DOCUMENT.  Read Black's Law Dictionary under "Constitutor" is means "One who pays the debt of another"

How can Brazil, for example, have a Constitution for the Internet (LOL)??  There's no war debt to solidify it!  You cannot have Constitutional contracting (all law is based in contract law) without debt!  It's not possible by the definition of the word "Constitutor", I am not making this up, I have a pretty decent size law library.

itsunderstood

American1973

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 08:36:36 PM

I want to apologize to Ben holders for any cause my words and attitude might ever have on the price of this blockchain, market cap now a very reasonable 15k USD which is ghreat for 2.4 million coins and open code.

I am purposefully NOT promoting my attachment to Benjamins, i want to protect it.  Sadly, I have to wait for others to catch up.

But I see this as a key opportunity for you, the lover of Liberty, to invest say 1500 USD and thereby pwn a significant portion of the liberty coin.  The blockchain of 1776 ghosts.

Now I must tell yu I hold Benjamins, yes, I mine them.  So when I tell you: Go buy tem, it is a bet on myself.  I am betting on myself long term, therefore do I see mining as being essentially a 24/7 VOTING PROCESS as to what principle you live for every second.

See all the coines and yon blockechain that can be made!  What of them have integrity!! I could name a few but why bother?  I like simplicity, and patience, and security.  "Mine your own business" as Ben Franklin might say.

Haha.  Wink

Well I have other threads on Ye Internetes that will bring laser like focus onto this blockchain, and these are being slowly cajoled into position.  Soon, buys will begin raining down on Benjamins in massive amounts.  I am not saying I can move prices like trading robots can, I am saying I can do it better than them.  But, it might take the span of a blockchain's lifespan.  A BTC clone like Ben is 30 years, so, this will be a long thread so long as I am alive.   Let's bet on the long run, for liberty.

But in the meantime, I am sorry if I hit nerves that upset people, I try to save that for the conspiracy forums.

Poogasm

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 10:14:10 PM

If I had 1500 USD to invest...

itsunderstood

American1973

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 10:53:25 PM

If I had 1500 USD to invest...

Me too.   Even when I do (could happen soon) I would buy mining gear. but yes also I would buy some Bens.

Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »
  Print  

Jump to: