Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:38:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [BEN] Benjamins ◄ SHA-256 ►◄ BOUNTY AVAILABLE to make BEN merge mineable!!  (Read 94313 times)
doctormandrake

Activity: 452
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 11:58:50 PM

Why?

This coin has been dead for months - let it rest in peace - like Benjamin Franklin, for that matter!

Why revive it from the grave?  Aren't there enough coins around for you to focus on?

Sorry, I neglected to take into account that you may have a vested interest to Frankenstein the beast back to life - you may be one of the early insta-mine bag holders of BEN who managed to rip, at release, hundreds of thousands of coins in a few hours, because of its slow diff adjustment algorithm.... and can't wait to transfer them to Cryptsy to dump them...

Keep Calm - Move Along - forget my comment...

This coin is not dead in terms of MINING, because I am lending 30 GH to it 24/7.  That means this coin has at least one man with balls and effort behind it.  Me.  And I am known world wide for being the number one conspiracy imp on all forums.  However since I did my work anonymously in the conspiracy realms, all I can really do is sit back and enjoy the chaos I have encouraged (In lieu of any balls or integrity or knowledge of history)

Where are YOU, do you even mine bro?  You remind me of the one dude who tried to come to the thread and tell us mining is bullshit.  Ha ha, I guess he's right?  If you cannot see what I am trying to do with this coin, and what points I am making about the hypocrisy of general life, and the utter stupidity of most people involved in the IT-paycheck sector, then you are not paying attention, and probably you are too stupid to even see what is possible.  

Your point about bag holders shows a completely shallow POV on cryptocoins, because sure, everyone can see who the dumpers were on Benjamins, and sure there are millions of coins out there, but no amount of BTC is worth hope.  BTC is not providing hope, if you will notice, as I predicted 100% on this forum 2+ years ago, BTC and all crypto are being criminalized.

So I am a man who knows what a crime mining cryptocoin is, in the future.  All the little kiddies and know-nothings can step aside because this is a war of principles and if you are not known for your work (like me) and if you do not have integrity and truth as your guiding light (like me) then yeah, wtf are you living for?

Anyway your obtuse post called for a response.

To Mortimer and Mandrake and crackfoo: Thanks for keeping your eyes on this little wounded coin.  Whomever Paysha is/was/wanted to be, I am glad to have joined this conversation.  I am glad to have used a ghost of 1776 to rant against some of the true anus brands we have in the IT world now, true horrible non-humans like G00g and FB and ChainedIn, that should be eradicated along with all these temp IT companies that destroy the whole sector. 

But yes, regardless of what others do, I will be doing this: I will mine Benjamins and try to bring the spirit of common sense back to the IT world.  My name is Joshua, maybe we worked together?  If not, let's do so now.

decided to throw a 100gh at it for a bit anyway. Smiley     1776

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
itsunderstood

Activity: 364

American1973

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 01:06:45 AM

That's the spirit my brother.

1776 as the event of some magnitude, and I shalln't go into detail here like I have in other forums.

Here we are miners, and we discuss electricity and code and well, money, whatever that is.

Check out my prescient ATS thread from 2008: "Windows XP: End the Cyberwar, Open the Code Now!" http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread411978/pg1
racecar

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 09:14:44 AM

Why?

This coin has been dead for months - let it rest in peace - like Benjamin Franklin, for that matter!

Why revive it from the grave?  Aren't there enough coins around for you to focus on?

Sorry, I neglected to take into account that you may have a vested interest to Frankenstein the beast back to life - you may be one of the early insta-mine bag holders of BEN who managed to rip, at release, hundreds of thousands of coins in a few hours, because of its slow diff adjustment algorithm.... and can't wait to transfer them to Cryptsy to dump them...

This coin is not dead in terms of MINING, because I am lending 30 GH to it 24/7.  That means this coin has at least one man with balls and effort behind it.  Me.  And I am known world wide for being the number one conspiracy imp on all forums.  However since I did my work anonymously in the conspiracy realms, all I can really do is sit back and enjoy the chaos I have encouraged (In lieu of any balls or integrity or knowledge of history)

Where are YOU, do you even mine bro?  You remind me of the one dude who tried to come to the thread and tell us mining is bullshit.  Ha ha, I guess he's right?  If you cannot see what I am trying to do with this coin, and what points I am making about the hypocrisy of general life, and the utter stupidity of most people involved in the IT-paycheck sector, then you are not paying attention, and probably you are too stupid to even see what is possible.  

Your point about bag holders shows a completely shallow POV on cryptocoins, because sure, everyone can see who the dumpers were on Benjamins, and sure there are millions of coins out there, but no amount of BTC is worth hope.  BTC is not providing hope, if you will notice, as I predicted 100% on this forum 2+ years ago, BTC and all crypto are being criminalized.

So I am a man who knows what a crime mining cryptocoin is, in the future.  All the little kiddies and know-nothings can step aside because this is a war of principles and if you are not known for your work (like me) and if you do not have integrity and truth as your guiding light (like me) then yeah, wtf are you living for?

To Mortimer and Mandrake and crackfoo: Thanks for keeping your eyes on this little wounded coin.  Whomever Paysha is/was/wanted to be, I am glad to have joined this conversation.  I am glad to have used a ghost of 1776 to rant against some of the true anus brands we have in the IT world now, true horrible non-humans like G00g and FB and ChainedIn, that should be eradicated along with all these temp IT companies that destroy the whole sector. 

But yes, regardless of what others do, I will be doing this: I will mine Benjamins and try to bring the spirit of common sense back to the IT world.  My name is Joshua, maybe we worked together?  If not, let's do so now.

Hi I'm new here Tongue
I have a miner running at hasher.ca, (I started sometime in February or march i think) a punny 783.30 MH, anyway cant update wallet for a while now, and I have never ever once ever received a payout. so i'm wondering where i should be mining.
i really like benjamin coins because its for Benjamin Franklin and all that stuff, but just prying for information, ill keep mining bens if i can trade at cryptsy.com.

Q. mining with 2 usb erupters and wondering if hasher.ca is a good pool or should i change.
Q. is there an updated node ip list to connect to?

Thanks!

itsunderstood

American1973

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 11:10:00 AM

Hi I'm new here Tongue
I have a miner running at hasher.ca, (I started sometime in February or march i think) a punny 783.30 MH, anyway cant update wallet for a while now, and I have never ever once ever received a payout. so i'm wondering where i should be mining.
i really like benjamin coins because its for Benjamin Franklin and all that stuff, but just prying for information, ill keep mining bens if i can trade at cryptsy.com.

Q. mining with 2 usb erupters and wondering if hasher.ca is a good pool or should i change.

Thanks!

Hey racecar!  Why can't you updte the wallet?  I admit i haven't had mine open for a while but I will open it..

1: stick with hasher.ca unless other pools want to post here??  Crackfoo is on the ball.

2: re: nodelist pretty much as I posted but others will have more info, IP-wise I am going on a cross-America journey for 2 weeks and hope my rig won't reboot or whatever, [fingers crossed] but expect it back up when I get back if it does ( I sometimes lose power in summer).

1776 vibrations of freedom and rights delineated to all of you!

Check out my prescient ATS thread from 2008: "Windows XP: End the Cyberwar, Open the Code Now!" http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread411978/pg1
doctormandrake

Activity: 452

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 08:41:48 PM

Why?

Hi I'm new here Tongue

Thanks!

post your benji addy ill send you a few coins. noone should mine that long with nothing in their wallets Smiley        but so you know, with the current difficulty issues (read back in the thread) and block times it can take a very long time to find a block and also even MORE time for it to confirm. I have had this issue with other coins (unobtanium, arkenstone, btc etc) but pooled mining with ben is slow to reward, so be patient, chances are the mining you did will return a payout but it can be weeks. We did a ping test with single bens sent and it was more than 48hours to confirm, and that isnt newly minted coin, it is a transaction.  Bear in mind, once the difficulty finally readjusts it will be much smoother and there will be a sweet window for miners that have stuck to the coin I expect, when it drops depends on how much it is hashed in the interim however, which is why I usually point my older less energy efficient asics at ben 24/7 (block erupters and ants a jalapeno etc)   and occasionally will aim some of larger ones in the 1776 spirit (but those need to pay the electric and mostly get aimed at fast to sell coins or btc, in order to maintain them and scale up I cannot aim them speculatively at ben, unfortunately).    But yeah, post your benji addy man, ill send ya 10 or whatnot..  I used to keep mine in my signature, but too many coins give you freebies for sig space these days, so I put whatever gives me the most for my sig there now ^^             mine is        1EwKmi6ebaRgcv1RJVzsivdCi1Br8nNdms    always good to leave it somewhere the community can find in case you happen to say something awesome      Cheesy 
crackfoo
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2014, 09:45:54 PM

Why?

Hi I'm new here Tongue

Thanks!

post your benji addy ill send you a few coins. noone should mine that long with nothing in their wallets Smiley        but so you know, with the current difficulty issues (read back in the thread) and block times it can take a very long time to find a block and also even MORE time for it to confirm. I have had this issue with other coins (unobtanium, arkenstone, btc etc) but pooled mining with ben is slow to reward, so be patient, chances are the mining you did will return a payout but it can be weeks. We did a ping test with single bens sent and it was more than 48hours to confirm, and that isnt newly minted coin, it is a transaction.  Bear in mind, once the difficulty finally readjusts it will be much smoother and there will be a sweet window for miners that have stuck to the coin I expect, when it drops depends on how much it is hashed in the interim however, which is why I usually point my older less energy efficient asics at ben 24/7 (block erupters and ants a jalapeno etc)   and occasionally will aim some of larger ones in the 1776 spirit (but those need to pay the electric and mostly get aimed at fast to sell coins or btc, in order to maintain them and scale up I cannot aim them speculatively at ben, unfortunately).    But yeah, post your benji addy man, ill send ya 10 or whatnot..  I used to keep mine in my signature, but too many coins give you freebies for sig space these days, so I put whatever gives me the most for my sig there now ^^             mine is        1EwKmi6ebaRgcv1RJVzsivdCi1Br8nNdms    always good to leave it somewhere the community can find in case you happen to say something awesome      Cheesy 

He's right. It takes while with the network as it is, to confirm blocks. Only right now, the BEN network is confirming and paying for blocks that were found in March 2014.

So if you just started it can take you a while. However, if you are using my pool, then rest assured you will eventually get your BEN.

My old pool is here:

http://ben.hasher.ca/index.php?page=statistics&action=blocks

And you can scroll back and see the last confirmed blocks.

My new pool is www.hasher.ca

Cheers!

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
itsunderstood

American1973

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 02:13:52 AM

Hey crackfoo I just got back and saw my Bejnjamins Cubeminer was down all 2 weeks (lame!)

Now I try to hook up with hasher.ca and my script is broken, not connecting to you.  Did you change something?

Thanks for supporting Benjamins, I will be bumping this thread and stirring the 1776 pot now, just been on vacation (not that anyone gives a sh*t hehe)

crackfoo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2014, 02:30:14 AM

Hey crackfoo I just got back and saw my Bejnjamins Cubeminer was down all 2 weeks (lame!)

Now I try to hook up with hasher.ca and my script is broken, not connecting to you.  Did you change something?

Thanks for supporting Benjamins, I will be bumping this thread and stirring the 1776 pot now, just been on vacation (not that anyone gives a sh*t hehe)

I didn't change anything no... I am away on vacation now too so can't really test mining.

Are there errors?

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
itsunderstood

American1973

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 08:43:38 PM

I didn't change anything no... I am away on vacation now too so can't really test mining.

Are there errors?

Meh It might be on my side but my script seemed not to find stratum, I will see what's up...  I can ping hasher URL.  

Maybe I will try to connect to some other BEN pool if there is one just to see if it's me?  Summertime makes us all want to go to the river, which is what I am doing to day so, that also is the 1776 spirit, not worrying when things go rural.  I'll update here.

BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 06:38:25 PM

1776 to itsunderstood  Cool

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
itsunderstood

American1973

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 03:41:57 AM

1776 to itsunderstood  Cool

Thank you my friend.  Yes, 1776 greetings to you as welle. 

What was 1776 like in your country my friend?  Let's figure out how to have money that works as simple as a butter churn, eh?

Hehe, I would be glad to know if you are holding or mining Benjamins, but I feel like I have slackened my Benjamins hand in order t follow other interests these few days past.  Pfft, my cube is not hashing Benjamins these days, I need to get on it but basically I took a huge trip across the USA and have made some great friends and am just reflecting on them and also other things as America proceeds forward. 

I'll be back pushing the Benjamins blockchain asap, this week for sure.

Tommo_Aus

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 01:37:11 AM

Does anyone have some working nodes to share? My wallets out of connections and the more recent addnodes I've tried here aren't working.

Tompool - http://tompool.org - a 2% fee SHA256/Scrypt/BURST/Groestl multipool supporting ANC, ASC, DGC, EZC, FLO, GLD, GME, MNC, RYC, TGC, TRC, XNC, ZET & more
beitris.dwlul

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 07:19:43 PM

A good shape with a decent launch is fuckin rare these days..

Nthused
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 09:26:25 AM

Someone should just hardfork the coin & revert some previous blocks so just before the difficulty changes prior to the slow blockchain the new fork takes effect and gives BEN a new difficulty algorithm in return for deleting some coins to make that happen or alternatively you could keep trying before the next block gets solved in however many days, there is still a lot of BEN to be mined, only 12.8 Million !

Even if somebody came along with their insane hash power and smashed all 2000 blocks then stop, it would get BEN blockhain moving to a very low difficulty making it easier to work with.
tokona

Activity: 110

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2014, 04:12:48 AM

What a crap! was going to open my old BEN wallet and no sync!!!
Is there any working addnode? i cant find any.

Thanks

crackfoo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2014, 03:42:57 PM

Thanks

Sorry, haven't had this running in a long time. It need some hardcore revival if any nodes are going to pick up. try using crypsty as a node... I think they still have the wallet online...

tokona

Activity: 110

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2014, 11:39:24 PM

Thanks

Sorry, haven't had this running in a long time. It need some hardcore revival if any nodes are going to pick up. try using crypsty as a node... I think they still have the wallet online...
Yes they have, but do i only use the cryptsy.com ?

BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 06:24:44 PM

What if I wanna be a baller? Gotta be the shot caller so is this the coin for me?

iSeeSpots
iSeeDeadCoins

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
TrinityCoin

Activity: 264

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 12:58:14 AM

Yes they have, but do i only use the cryptsy.com ?

You just have to send all your BEN as transaction fees!  The coin is dead.   No network to support the transactions.  Even if you attempt to send some across the network, it will take 120 years to reach (and confirm) to its destination.

Long live the ghosts of Benjamins!

If you put half as much effort in actually helping some of these coins as you do declaring they are dead....

TrinityCoin

Activity: 264

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 01:00:09 AM

Anyone have nodes?

Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 »
  Print  

Jump to: