Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:19:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [BEN] Benjamins ◄ SHA-256 ►◄ BOUNTY AVAILABLE to make BEN merge mineable!!  (Read 94313 times)
vetalysd

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 08:52:12 PM

VOTE FOR BENJAMINS
please donate for dev.
BTC: 13MVMftimCmpQEsryo47pTs97ubmwkT31Y
LTC: Lh9ChfS1X3YWXmapr66nQjj3qZmys3qkNw
DOGE: DJMxzVrURhmsWFZHCjK5kDVHEqP5FcfGvy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
itsunderstood

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

American1973

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 05:15:41 PM
Last edit: May 09, 2014, 05:59:49 PM by itsunderstood

Hello friends of 1776 and of the ghost of Benjamin Franklin.  ;p

So, I am glad to seee some volume and a tiny uptick in Ben prices, we need a lot.  

If we get more miners, that's the best thing.  As mentioned, please post in this thread if you want to mine a SHA-256 coin which is a true bitcoin clone with open code and fully honest not premined launch.

Okay sure there are those who want Benjamins to fork toward more coins, but as I say, 2.4 million Benjamins already, makes this blockchain quite viable for new ideas in cryptocoin as political assayer.

Why do I use the term "political assayer"?  Well, first we need to talk about gold, and silver and all metals but primarily gold.  See, assaying, is when you melt gold down, to determine its true purity.  For example in the county I live in, Butte, California, the gold is assayed as 86% pure as to placer nuggets.

Well, this term I am coining "political assayer" is what truly makes cryptocoin blockchain (mining gear and software and mentally united people who mine) the most valuable tool since papyrus itself.

What if your Constitution, were written, into a blockchain?  I mean the one you have now, the COTUS of the USA for example, could function completely in algorithm form, and all you'd have to do, is choose the top 100 political ideological-positions you desire.

What 100 political positions would you choose to set to 0-255 on terms of your strong feelings and emotions about government?  For example, would you vote 0 or 255 as to this or that political candidate?  Or, maybe we vote ISSUES and not people, with our blockchain voting modality.  Like, "Should fois gras be illegal, just because some ducks suffer?"  ...Haha I am being facetious but some people in Cali see fois gras as gold (haha again)

Okay so anyway I will shortly be posting in this thread, example of placer nugget which can be found where I live.  Now, my ideas run along the lines of a mining company, as I have a small scale desire and plan to mine gold for myself but these days there are locals who will provide me gold at this level, which is just hobbyist scale.

When we think of "hobby scale" things, what do we think of?  Well, if you build model cars, you know 1:24th is a typical scale, that means 24 little model cars of that size, will equal the length roughly of the car being modeled.

Okay so you understand scale and hobby, so that's all I am doing.  I am an amateur conspiracy researcher, probably one of the foremost in America, but what is that worth: It's worth jack squat.  So, for me, a hobbyist at assaying truth, I want to use a blockchain as acid.

Acid in terms of, being a part of a blockchain is better than voting, and therefore dissolves all the lousy poo leavings of this animal we call "politician fielded by money interests".  See ye that "money interests" is not the same as "the people" but also see ye that therein lies THE RUB?

Okay well anyway, I intend to do on a small small microscale, with my little biterupter and location t placer gold, is to run a sort of mining company on a small scale.  Why do I want to tie Benjamins blockchain with metals?  Because 1776 GHOSTS DEMAND IT.  Because the COTUS, demands it.  And so I will follow up this post with others in which I will describe the whole map of money and why I am taking this square on the chessboard.

In the mean time, post here if ye wish to join the 1776 ghostly spirits of freedom, who do seek not violnce, but who are subtle and good at heart, and able to be welle liked.  Like for example, that fine genius of a man, Benjamin Franklin.

Mine Benjamins with me friends, for it is the only way to preserve the Bill of Rights, and there will never be any more Bills of Rights, at all, if we fail.

Check out my prescient ATS thread from 2008: "Windows XP: End the Cyberwar, Open the Code Now!" http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread411978/pg1
itsunderstood

American1973

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 05:54:54 PM

Okay so here is a nugget from my county, I purchased this from my local dealer who is a reputable and respected jeweler in town.  He buys direct from miners, one of which I hope to soon be (I am looking at placer claims)

BUT, tell me, how many Benjamins and/or USD is this nugget worth?  Hmm, and what ratio of worth, would you personally attach to this nugget, in relation to the Liberty dime (90% silver) below it?

Also, what does WORTH, mean?

I will be using this thread to discuss cryptocoin and real money.  It is appropriate that this thread remain right here in this "launch" forum because what I am launching is something of the mind.

But, is there a human mind behind every miner?  Haha, good question.  In my case, yes, I am a miner, I mine Benjamins 24/7 but honestly people in my neighborhood and town, know zero about bitcoin, they have never heard of it, at all.

It's like "Bitcoin, what's that?"  Hahaha.

Anyway, think about it tho: metals are all suppressed and yes, cryptocoins as welle, are suppressed.  So who would ever sell gold in this market?  Not me, I intend to hold this nugget, but, if you want me to buy you one, I will only accept Benjamins, for that is what I mine.  Well, who would sell real metal for math anyway?

But what is gold or math compared to the paper of you founding documents of debt, called "Constitution"?  Shall I monetize my nugget here?  How much derived fiat can I create with it?  These are real and fair questions.

Check out my prescient ATS thread from 2008: "Windows XP: End the Cyberwar, Open the Code Now!" http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread411978/pg1
left-ca

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 05:55:56 PM

HAHAHHA dev isnt smart enought to make the coin merge mineable so he puts a bounty on it...this coin will die
itsunderstood

American1973

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 06:02:47 PM
Last edit: May 10, 2014, 09:33:25 AM by itsunderstood

HAHAHHA dev isnt smart enought to make the coin merge mineable so he puts a bounty on it...this coin will die

Dev tried to launch a coin, he succeeded. If it fails or "dies" as you say, then so much for the ghost of Benjamin Franklin, and ALL US PRESIDENTS whose faces are used to puppet government.

But as to your point, sure, the title of the thread is silly, but also the blockchain tho fair, was launched by a sock account.  So, this blockchain is up to me and you.  

Bro, do you even mine?

itsunderstood

American1973

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 06:07:56 PM

When I was a stockbroker and seeing a giant paycheck, I didn't ask myself what, exactly, USD signs mean.

Similarly, the gobbleheaded low IQ investors whom I mercifully left the biz and didn't steal from, were certainly fleeced by other brokers.

Today, I am ready to mine something real.  No, developers as a class of people, will not support Constitutional ideas, they simply cannot do so.  So, I had to grab and wrestle this thing, and I will continue to do so.

I am actually thinking of interviewing Max Kaiser, which would be fun for me since I know him so well, but he don't know me, LOL.  Haha, he is a smart guy, I would like to interview him and use that as publicity for Benjamins.  But, who has his number?

itsunderstood

American1973

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 07:30:50 PM

This video features an 1776 person, and his points are very valid as to how 1776 type common sense works.

Don't you think Ben Franklin would be at a meeting like this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sy_3U-eYLqM

But then we see a the end, some dude says "It is like circus come to town"  --NO, my friend, it is not CIRCUS.

It is costume, and discussion, before reality.  It is not "circus" to discuss high level MK type mind kontrol where guns ownership is seen as being a BAD THING.  This meeting says a lot about who is confused, and who is not confused.

Trust me: No celebrity thinks guns are a bad thing in the hands of bodyguards or cops who worship/protect/get paid by them.  Hehe, someone told me I should buy and send Benjamins to many famous people if I wish to promote it.  Hmmm, but what if I just instead, keep running this thread along these same lines, waiting for Ben Dev to come back and talk turkey, orrr...  I say a blockchain can be far more useful than just money, it can be the centere of a return to true money via the COTUS.

So, also in this 1776 blockchain discussion, might be the idea of the second amendment, but here I might be smelting your brain a bit too much.  Because see, then the cryptocoin evil will use it to control steel of freedom, you see?  So once you buy a rifled steel item that hath serial numbering scheme, well, it will be easy to merge the cryptocoin hash with the serial number.  And to track weapons having already been accepted by the common man of today, well, perhaps a blockchain CAN be a means to vote, in a far more realistic and non-harmful way, than voting with steel?

Do you mine cryptocoin or buy cryptocoin, and also have rolled and rifled steel and lead (guns)?  See, then you already know, metals CAN protect you when some scumbag wants to take your METALS or your blockchain mining gear.  Your mining gear that runs the software is a computer of course so shall Feds take that away along with your wallete?  Ask yourself the hard questions.

So, my point is this:  What looks like circus, is actually, calm, and excellently researched, discussion.  Just because one participant shewed the 1776 spirit, his words spoke that he meant only to SUMMON THE GHOSTS of 1776, which do what, exactly, upon this Continent called America?  How would Ben Franklin have spoken at this meeting above?  I tell you, the kid from Woonsocket was the best speaker of all in this group.  And I love that because I love Woonsocket.  No access to gold there, really, except in coin form or bars.  But golden hearts are made in that place.

Mine Benjamins with me my friends, and let's see what future we can smelt, with will, and without violence.  What merit doth reason have in this time?

itsunderstood

American1973

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 08:45:06 PM

Nice. I like that. Delay if needed rather than launch and screw the pooch

Hey buddy, do you mine crypto?

I bet like a lot of people, you hold more than one coin, am I right?  I hold many cryptocoins, none more than < 1000 USD in value for each coin, I have skin in several blockchains, though I have to mine on principle.

itsunderstood

American1973

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 04:09:45 AM

I'm drawing even a bit more heat onto Benjamins, hehe.  I know it is totally futile to try and get this crowd to understand rights, or "bill of rights" or any of that.

So I am sending some signals that might cause more understanding of mining as a vote for true money.  Conspiracy against true money is real, that's obvious to see.  But math done, can be called real money, imo.  IF the spirit of the blockchain be a good one.

I sure hope so!  Mine Benjamins with me friends, and let's fork the code toward good use, not just more coins.  If nothing else, this exercise in hope, will show whether the ghosts of 1776 can just be roused and then dropped so easily.  I say no, they won't be dropped so easily.

peter Jayzelklk

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 12:05:13 PM

This coin is certainly a period of time I have to keep it!
itsunderstood

American1973

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 04:54:40 PM

Yes, I am sorry to see Benjamins being hammered to these levels, fully down from its (obviously) weak launch.

However, this snippet which is in regards to the popular game Day-Z, speaks to why open code is good, when one intends to build a community that rejects bad nodes.

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2014/05/13/dayz_breach_questioned/

[...]

Naughton suggested Bohemia may need to rewrite the game to keep miscreants out, if the code was copied.

"The theft of the source code makes it a lot easier for people to develop cheats to ruin the gaming experience for legitimate players, and may help to expose security flaws in the DayZ software," said Naughton.

"Ultimately,” he added, “when source code or PDB is stolen, the cat is out of the bag and no matter what you do you can't take that knowledge from your adversaries unless you rewrite from scratch."

He said the alleged breach showed companies must react quickly to vulnerabilities in software developed by third parties, and maintain at least "rudimentary" intelligence of open-source security issues.

So this is why we should value open code blockchain like this one, that has a set difficulty, and already fair mined 2.4 million coins.  Open code is a huge asset, for else you'd have secret bank code which is a severe risk!  Banks may fail but Benjamins will be mined regardless!  I will not stop until dead.  I believe in this cause, and I see no other like it.

But moste importantly, is the ghost of Benjamin Franklin, who hovers over this swamped thread amongst the cryptoscams, and asks you to consider simplicity.  Mine Benjamins with me my friends, because when one boils all things down to simple matters, then doing work like cryptomath, is really the only way to know if honesty is in your system or not.

I say to you my friends: Buy up the Benjamins blockchain on cryptsy.  Buy Benjamins, and then come here when you have bought them all up, and I will still be trying to locate one or two more Benjamins, in the nigh-impossible face of this mathwall.

However I mine Benjamins 24/7 with good hope.  And so even when I am just lying by the river, I know I am making second-to-second calculations on the price and value of liberty, and that I am ringing a bell that matters.  1776 lives again but who cares and who believes in ghosts or real, verifiable good money?  If you care about good money true and verified, then do buy and hold Benjamins long, as I have done, and mine them with me.

tertius993

Activity: 1029
Merit: 712

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 05:01:50 PM

OK, I have to ask, apart from the name, what possible relevance or connection does this coin have with Benjamin Franklin or the US Constitution?
itsunderstood

American1973

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 06:20:28 PM

OK, I have to ask, apart from the name, what possible relevance or connection does this coin have with Benjamin Franklin or the US Constitution?

To Franklin: None, except that OP claimed with the devs to have contacted Benjamin Franklin and he was intrigued by SHA and wanted to use electricity to help humanity.

To 1776: That's all mine, I am the one sewing this blockchain to 1776.  Join me or debate me I love either.

In the mean time, here is a good slashdot article relevant to the Benjamins issue.

http://ask.slashdot.org/story/14/05/13/150250/ask-slashdot-minimum-programming-competence-in-order-to-get-a-job

[...]

So the question is: given that we have such huge demand for programmers, can a level 5, 6, or 7 ever get past the hiring manager? Or is he doomed to sit on the sidelines while the position goes unfilled, or goes to someone willing to lie about their skill level, or perhaps to an H1-B who will work cheaper (but not necessarily better)? I'm a hardware engineer with embedded software experience, and have considered jumping over to pure software (since there are so many jobs, so much demand) but at age 40, and needing to pick a language and get good at it, I wonder whether it would even be possible to get a job (with my previous work experience not being directly related). Thoughts?"

The last generation of hardware engineers in America is being finished off.  So, we will need to be starting from scratch, that's why I advocate mining a good blockchain in the right spirit, as being a 1776 modality.  

Do you mine a cryptocoin?

tertius993

Activity: 1029
Merit: 712

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 06:49:35 PM

To Franklin: None, except that OP claimed with the devs to have contacted Benjamin Franklin and he was intrigued by SHA and wanted to use electricity to help humanity.

To 1776: That's all mine, I am the one sewing this blockchain to 1776.  Join me or debate me I love either.

In the mean time, here is a good slashdot article relevant to the Benjamins issue.

http://ask.slashdot.org/story/14/05/13/150250/ask-slashdot-minimum-programming-competence-in-order-to-get-a-job

[...]

So the question is: given that we have such huge demand for programmers, can a level 5, 6, or 7 ever get past the hiring manager? Or is he doomed to sit on the sidelines while the position goes unfilled, or goes to someone willing to lie about their skill level, or perhaps to an H1-B who will work cheaper (but not necessarily better)? I'm a hardware engineer with embedded software experience, and have considered jumping over to pure software (since there are so many jobs, so much demand) but at age 40, and needing to pick a language and get good at it, I wonder whether it would even be possible to get a job (with my previous work experience not being directly related). Thoughts?"

The last generation of hardware engineers in America is being finished off.  So, we will need to be starting from scratch, that's why I advocate mining a good blockchain in the right spirit, as being a 1776 modality.  

Do you mine a cryptocoin?

I'm afraid mining is in almost no way a technical or engineering activity, it's geeky but that's about it. Especially with most small ASICs.

What makes a "good" blockchain?

I have no clue what a "1776 modality" is I am afraid.

Yes, I have mining hardware, but I don't mine "a cryptocoin".
itsunderstood

American1973

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 07:11:33 PM

I'm afraid mining is in almost no way a technical or engineering activity, it's geeky but that's about it. Especially with most small ASICs.

What makes a "good" blockchain?

I have no clue what a "1776 modality" is I am afraid.

Yes, I have mining hardware, but I don't mine "a cryptocoin".

While is is tru that both churning butter and mining, are as you say "not technical", what I gather from your post is that YOU are technical, is that right?  Yes, most people do not churn their own butter, nor do I.  Making cryptocoin, however, needn't be technical, to be epically useful, do you agree?

As to what a modality is, it is a state.  Do you know what the word means?

As for 1776, it is a year, do know what that year was in history?

As for hardware you aren't using, why do you not mine Benjamins?  Does your nation have a Constitution?  I am saying this is a good set of questions for us to have our talk.

I truly appreciate you bringing up these issues, I am eager to discuss them with an equal mind!  How did you get so smart as to see through bitcoin or did you cash out??  Do you buy or play trading markets?  Thanks for giving me something to respond to, the silence is truly sad.

trasmo32

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 07:17:48 PM

Is Benjamin Franklin's face printed on money? Well his name's on a coin now.
niceal

Activity: 209
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 07:26:06 PM

My wallet was unable to update Huh
itsunderstood

American1973

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 07:28:07 PM

Is Benjamin Franklin's face printed on money? Well his name's on a coin now.

His death cult is overtaken by a foreign bank, yes.

His name in a coin?  Only if we mine it and make it useful.

itsunderstood

American1973

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 07:30:21 PM

My wallet was unable to update Huh

Hmm, should be fine, I rebooted mine recently and have actrive connections.

Anyway do you use a config file?  You'll need to use a seednode, tell us how you are launching it.  I will post my config file if you need it, it's in the thread a few pages back.

edit

Also I found that my firewall was blocking Ben wallet even tho I had stopped firewall, it kept blocking until I enabled my firewall again and allowed it to see and negotiate settings for the Ben wallet.

Glad to have you with us!  Do you mine?

itsunderstood

American1973

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 08:34:54 PM

To explain the bidbots and those who ken not 1776 or modalities,

This is roughly how much the bots feel they need to apply, for gravity to take Benjamins lower.  But by placing larger bids in, and by having steel hands for 200 years, and by supporting the mining of Benjamins, then we might find a way to save, nonviolently, the spirit of 1776.

But notice how little buying it takes to buffer the price, when a group of like minded miners come together to make a true blockchain of liberty?  If ye buy and mine and contribute to this thread, there will be a future, I am sure of it.

When, would you surrender your right to defense?
When, would you surrender your right to true money?
When, would you surrender your right to free speech?
When, would you surrender your right to be secure in your papers and person and possessions?
What, are the founding debt documents, of your country?
What, is the root of war, and all evil?

The ghost of Benjamin Franklin floats to my fingertips and asks these fine questions. 

--Sincerely, Chastity Dogood, sister of Silence

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silence_Dogood

wiki/Silence_Dogood

The letters poked fun at various aspects of life in colonial America, such as this quote about hoop petticoats:

“These monstrous topsy-turvy Mortar-Pieces, are neither fit for the Church, the Hall, or the Kitchen; and if a Number of them were well mounted on Noddles-Island, they would look more like Engines of War for bombarding the Town, than Ornaments of the Fair Sex. An honest Neighbour of mine, happening to be in Town some time since on a publick Day, inform’d me, that he saw four Gentlewomen with their Hoops half mounted in a Balcony, as they withdrew to the Wall, to the great Terror of the Militia, who (he thinks) might attribute their irregular Volleys to the formidable Appearance of the Ladies Petticoats.[1]”

The letters were published in The New-England Courant fortnightly, and amused readers. Some men wrote in offering to marry Ms. Dogood, upon learning she was widowed.[1]

Eventually, James found out that all fifteen of the letters had been written by his younger brother, which angered him. Benjamin left his apprenticeship without permission and escaped to Philadelphia.[3]

Haha, he obviously loved the natural form of the female, freeing women from petticoats! 

A noble ghost if ever there was one to be called to Earth in its time of need.

Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »
  Print  

Jump to: