Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:35:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [BEN] Benjamins ◄ SHA-256 ►◄ BOUNTY AVAILABLE to make BEN merge mineable!!  (Read 94313 times)
itsunderstood

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

American1973

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 01:06:26 AM

Hey crackfoo quick question: If I set up a friend to use an Antminer and I set their script to point to multi.hasher, and I use a Benjamins Paper Wallet as per the site which is still running, well, then the private key for that paper wallet, would then, eventually, allow the holder to cash their Benjamins into their local wallet client, for example? 

Can you explain (or all are invited to answer) how, if I set up the multi client to pay to a paper address, those paper Bens can then be later brought out and made active.  I appreciate any clarification on this, because imo using the wallet as the userid is brilliant.

Check out my prescient ATS thread from 2008: "Windows XP: End the Cyberwar, Open the Code Now!" http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread411978/pg1

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Poogasm

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 02:17:13 AM

I am going to start making frequentish purchases of lower cost mining gear starting this weekend.
Anyone have recommendations or know of some amazing deals?

(oh, and, um, is anyone going to fix Ben? I am fucking lost.)

[ANN] PixxCoin | PoS | Wallet with built in Exchange Dice Game And Fa | Free IPO. PLncxuyTOpsdASEAIweeoweKSJASJDNZETR

Ben: 1FCtLZz3tS7CGYYmq344fyqQqhsdCGtEF9
BTC: 1KDcsttby2F7Ud9vLbXytRh1P2amc7Wocc
Pass the Flutter FPc4LHGS8LNgK6bSWpe6sY7fsrgWWwDwUa
socoban

Activity: 314

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 10:26:26 AM

I am going to start making frequentish purchases of lower cost mining gear starting this weekend.

Nope, noone is going to fix it, since there is not any discussion yet, what is expected result of the fix. I suggested to make it POW+POS coin, which will help to keep currently mined BEN rare and new BEN mined coins wouldl be just POS. There was no interest in any discussion about it. And since developer is not responding, community is not talking BEN is dying faster and faster. I already sold what I had and I will not buy any coin until there is any sign of trying to make this coin functional again.
crackfoo
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2014, 10:56:52 AM

Nope, noone is going to fix it, since there is not any discussion yet, what is expected result of the fix. I suggested to make it POW+POS coin, which will help to keep currently mined BEN rare and new BEN mined coins wouldl be just POS. There was no interest in any discussion about it. And since developer is not responding, community is not talking BEN is dying faster and faster. I already sold what I had and I will not buy any coin until there is any sign of trying to make this coin functional again.

I'd like to see something done with it too. Perhaps we should submit BEn to here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=576714.0

Looks like they resurrect coins...

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
Poogasm

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 04:16:10 PM

Posted on that thread.
Let's see if that gets us anywhere.

[ANN] PixxCoin | PoS | Wallet with built in Exchange Dice Game And Fa | Free IPO. PLncxuyTOpsdASEAIweeoweKSJASJDNZETR

itsunderstood

American1973

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 07:07:45 PM
Last edit: April 30, 2014, 05:29:55 PM by itsunderstood

What's to fix?

That won't get current miners to it.  You need to take a long term strategy.  You need to stand for something, to INSPIRE people not with greed.

Damn, are you people insects or something that you are so impatient??  How long would you hold a stock like Apple??  What the hell did Apple do that was great?  Anyway would you have strong hands to hold it for 30 years?  APPARENTLY NOT.

Damn, if you are just into cryptocoins for some quick jerk off sessions then yeah, leave.  I myself have waited a long time for a 1776 moment.  It's not about price or robo trading it's about tech as being useful to free humans from tyranny.  Mine Benjamins if you agree.  I will never leave this thread unless dead.

This coin is perfect for use, dolts.  It's 2.4 million float and open source makes it perfect BUT FOR WHAT?  Faster mining??  More coinsDERP?  Is that gonna help anything?

I will mine Benjamins regardless of price, I am long in my vision that stockbrokering is over and done, and cryptocoin investment is just beginning.  I will see you in ten years, where will cryptsy be by then?  I stand ready to support any 1776 spirit you people care to invoke.  Yes, even some flaky sock account which had some good quote in this thread.  

Anyway, on the security front, more destruction of US brands:

[quote:]
"Researchers at the Kaspersky Lab have uncovered a zero-day Adobe Flash vulnerability that affects Windows, OS X, and Linux. 'While the exploit Kaspersky observed attacked only computers running Microsoft Windows, the underlying flaw, which is formally categorized as CVE-2014-1776 and resides in a Flash component known as the Pixel Bender, is present in the Adobe application built for OS X and Linux machines as well.' Adobe has reportedly patched the bug for all platforms. Researchers first detected the bug from attacks performed on seven Syrian computers. The attacks seem to have been hosted on the Syrian Ministry of Justice website, which has led to speculation that these are state-sponsored vulnerability exploits. This speculation is further supported by evidence that one of the exploits was 'designed to target computers that have the Cisco Systems MeetingPlace Express Add-In version 5x0 installed. The app is used to view documents and images during Web conferences.'"
[/quote]

Check out my prescient ATS thread from 2008: "Windows XP: End the Cyberwar, Open the Code Now!" http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread411978/pg1
itsunderstood

American1973

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 05:03:20 PM

We need Liberty as a primary notion, we need to take back the Founding Fathers from the people who ride their corpses.  We need to actively rally around the COTUS as a tool that takes time to understand --LIKE CRYPTOCOIN CODE.  

Do yo understand the founding debt documents of your land?  I am guessing like me, you are an amateur at both code of tech and code of law?  Therefore: Mine Benjamins with me friends, and we will work together to understand both tech and our rights before they are all dissolved in the congealing acid of government.

Know this: The enemy does not sleep.  They will take everything from you, and me.

We have to come up with solutions BEFORE the assheads at the top come up with their solutions that will surely be rooted from the get go and full of holes, because, that's all the top can do, since they have ZERO tech skills.  They are helpless, even in their power.

If you feel things slipping, the question is, what rope do you grab, and does that rope give you a voice, and a hope?  Answer is yes, in terms of Benjamins.  In time, any blockchain that has families and good people behind it, will be viable for those people's use.

Oh sure like the guy said, mining is total BS losing proposition, hehe.  How smart these marketplaying men are eh?  Sharks who just feed off the little guppies?  Oh wow, so smart!  I reeeeallly respect stockbrokers now.   /sarc

It is time for all of us to demand that tech serve the people, not just the rich fools and the leeches like Mark K.
http://www.sott.net/article/278252-Government-starts-testing-Drivers-license-for-the-internet-program/

State officials in Michigan and Pennsylvania have been awarded roughly $2.4 million in federal funds to test an online ID system that's been called a "driver's license for the internet," and it could soon exist from coast to coast.

The "National Strategy for Trusted Identities in Cyberspace" program has been in development for years, but it's about to finally be rolled-out to a degree in two locales in order to see if using government-certified IDs on the web is something worth considering on a much larger scale.

"The goal is to put to bed once and for all our current ineffective and tedious system of using passwords for online authentication, which itself was a cure for the even more ineffective and tedious process of walking into a brick-and-mortar building and presenting a human being with two forms of paper identification," reporter Meghan Neal wrote for VICE's Motherboard website on Tuesday this week.  

itsunderstood

American1973

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 05:18:12 PM

If you will notice, this article connects with the previous one.

1: Restrict Highway: Info
2: Restrict Highway: Auto

This Executive action below, is pure treason to Eisenhower's vision of the highway: auto.

This has everything to do with why I want you to join me in mining Benjamins.  On principle.  If you join me, I promise I won't leave.  We need this friends, we need to take back a spine with which we can build something other than a monster, because all tech is being made by monsters these days.  And they shrug when crap like this rolls out:

[...]

With pressure mounting to avert a transportation funding crisis this summer, the Obama administration Tuesday opened the door for states to collect tolls on interstate highways to raise revenue for roadway repairs.

The proposal, contained in a four-year, $302 billion White House transportation bill, would reverse a long-standing federal prohibition on most interstate tolling.

Obama administration’s proposal to let states toll their interstates raises some questions.

Political, financial and engineering hurdles are formidable. Just ask Virginia.

With transportation funding in jeopardy, money to repair deficient bridges may not be there.

Though some older segments of the network — notably the Pennsylvania and New Jersey turnpikes and Interstate 95 in Maryland and Virginia — are toll roads, most of the 46,876-mile system has been toll-free.

I recently drove from Maine to California, and it cost me about $25 dollars to get across Pennsylvania.

This move by the Executive, is completely against the American spirit.  It will cost you hundreds of dollars to transit the US by automobile if you let these people continue to act as if they are in charge.

The US Constitution matters.  It does matter.  Mine Benjamins with me friends, and regardless of what anyone's opinion is, you and me will know we are doing a very important thing.  We are supporting the Founding Fathers in the true way.  You know the Founders would loathe what has happened so far.  But probably they would love Eisenhower's highway, don't you agree?  Who wants to allow states to put toll trolls along the interstate?  What kind of sick mind thinks that way??

Mine Benjamins with me, friends.  These people at the top clearly have no idea of what goodness is.  Let us forget them and move ahead without their diseased and stupid notions.

itsunderstood

American1973

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 06:20:14 PM

This thread below is one of the best happening on Internet:

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-04-30/why-did-fed-hold-emergency-meeting-yesterday

If you want to know what's coming fast, know the thread above.  ^^^

I will be here if you have questions, PM me.  Smiley

Mine and hold Benjamins long my friends, 1776 lifeboat for free and fair exchange: ALL ABOARD who love liberty!

Poogasm

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 01:01:53 AM

You do realize that to be able to continue to mine this coin, it needs to be able to at least pay for the cost of mining, don't you?
I sure as hell am in no position to just buy gear and run electricity to it just to be able to gloat about holding a bunch of them.

I don't think I understand what your point is about mining them if there is to be no profit. They are useless if they are not worth something. Some disjointed ideal they hold for you does not equal actual value.

How or why you can say the coin does not need to be fixed is baffling me. A week+ time to even find a block is not going to work.
You will lose all the miners other than yourself and what is the point then? You can try to keep the chain alive but it will serve zero purpose.

So how about we let someone fix the damned thing and stop turning everyone away from it?

Just a simple fix to adjust the damned block time to something more realistic, that is all I ask for. We get that and I will stick with this coin, invest my dollars into gear and point it right here, alongside you, with no more complaints.

CryptoGuy

Activity: 524
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 04:01:36 PM

You do realize that to be able to continue to mine this coin, it needs to be able to at least pay for the cost of mining, don't you?
I sure as hell am in no position to just buy gear and run electricity to it just to be able to gloat about holding a bunch of them.

I don't think I understand what your point is about mining them if there is to be no profit. They are useless if they are not worth something. Some disjointed ideal they hold for you does not equal actual value.

How or why you can say the coin does not need to be fixed is baffling me. A week+ time to even find a block is not going to work.
You will lose all the miners other than yourself and what is the point then? You can try to keep the chain alive but it will serve zero purpose.

So how about we let someone fix the damned thing and stop turning everyone away from it?

Just a simple fix to adjust the damned block time to something more realistic, that is all I ask for. We get that and I will stick with this coin, invest my dollars into gear and point it right here, alongside you, with no more complaints.

+1 I had no choice to get out when the block time wasn't going to be addressed. I like the ideal behind it as much as anyone but with no one at the wheel that's all it is, an idea.

<Insert favorite coin here>
itsunderstood

American1973

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 04:21:25 PM

It's called: The US Constitution poogasm, does that hold value for you?  A Constitution defines what money is.

How much does it cost to run a bit erupter cube?  Damn next to nothing.  I paid maybe 20 bucks to run my cube all last month, did I LOSE TWENTY DOLLARS?  No.

Costs, commodities, and all your notions are old, irrelevant.  Forking Benjamins toward more coins does not affect the "quality" of its metal, in terms of what makes a blockchain worth something?

Okay, well, if you don't get what I am saying, that's fine, lots of things have different opinions.  On my side is the Constitution of the USA and the spirit of 1776.  I won't shift blockchains.

I'm gonna be selling some LTC to load up on Benjamins before I show you the placer gold I am going to be offering on this thread.  A mining company that mines gold: Tell me geniuses, does it make money these days?  Okay so, neither do BTC mining OP make money really, it's all hope and belief.  Well, I believe in Benjamin Franklin and 1776 and liberty, I will run this thread to 1000 pages mining all the way.

I itend to make Benjamins convertible into commodities on a small scale micro-hobbyist level, again, on principle.  Placer gold is assayed in my county at 86% pure.  The only probelm is: How to introduce real money and markets when FAKE money and markets are winning, and true money and commodities are all manipulated?

Principles people, find yours.  If you have none, then why bother doing anything?  I see the future, and I mine Benjamins and I buy placer gold in tiny amounts, I believe in both blockchains and also metal, and also rifled steel and lead, as money as welle.

itsunderstood

American1973

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 04:27:48 PM

Look just understand this:  No dev group or collection of young brats, is ever gonna start a nation.  They just cannot do it, as a group, they are inept to do anything except be used as tools.  Look at Sabu, trollsec was funny and then it's not so funny when he shrimps you all, hahaha, so sad.

Grow up and wake up and mine in the 1776 spirit, not for your little minute to minute bot trading fantasies.

If you don't have a Constitution, you can still have money.  For a while.  But a Constitution defines what money is.  Money = metals of true merit or specie.  Nothing else will do, except perhaps properly resonant proof of work blockchain protected from destructive douchepools (maxcoin) and tradebot crapfest.  I mean, really, other than theft, what do blockchains encourage?  I would like to try and change the modality.  Okay?  If it fails and is smashed, that's fine too, I am doing this on principle, and I am 100% real.

itsunderstood

American1973

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 04:36:43 PM

Right about when I came online with my cube, Benjamin was about to realize he horked the diff.

At that moment I thought to myself, "Hmmm, which is best: 

A: POS security and a printer which prints the full US Constitution off at the press of a button (My idea for Benjmains POS register, I saw some other hacker do this, everyone gets a free COTUS if they want it), or

B: try to create a small hobby level conversion market for Benjamins into gold, silver and copper. 

I never thought to myself, OH SHIT DEVELOPERS MUST SAVE US!

1776 had way better blacksmiths LOL  So we need men and women of will, not some geek to fix the code, 

I read this idiot saying how people are lazy because they don't code.  In fact, the regular people are just tired of dev type sell outs.  So, here we have open code, fully mined fairly to 2.4 million coins.  What more do you want?  A good valuation in a totally manipulated world??  Is gold truly worth 1300 an oz?  Is BTC worth < 5000 USD Huh  Value is a thing that you determine subjectively based on your own goals.

hanoosh

Activity: 210

LION Devloper, Graphics Designer!

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 06:01:07 PM

Last blcok is 24277 since 3 days is that correct ?

For any Graphics Design PM me Wink
LION https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=649055
itsunderstood

American1973

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 01:47:57 AM

Last blcok is 24277 since 3 days is that correct ?

Yes, since we have few miners, it is a slow coin.  But who cares if so few coins are being found when there is 2.4 million coins in the float or so.  There is no shortage of coins, only miners to push the blockchain and make it faster.  I admit, it is completely pathetic, but, pathos is supposed to invoke sympathy, LOL

I pray to the spirits of 1776 that people will realize what this moment is.  This is one of the few moments we have, to take hold of 1776 rights before everything is gone.

You will never get a 1776 style Bill of Rights past the leaders of today, the only hope is to try and live for the one we have.  Once they eliminate this Bill of Rights, there will be no more rights at all.

Voting, is a fully anti-Constitutional act these days.  Voting only puts one of two people in power who hate the COTUS and work against it, internationally.  See because personally I don't vote.  But I mine Benjmains, and that is a vote for the Bill of Rights and the spirit of 1776, so, yes, in the olden days, things move slower.  Like horse and buggy kinda.

BUT if and when people realize this is the moment to stand for something, then poerhaps there will be more miners or useful devs flock to this blockchain.  If not, [shrug] then the spirit of 1776 died again on the vine and nobody cares anyway.  I mean, really, this whole last few months shows me that there is no hope for the Constitution in terms of tech.  Not one dev today gives a flying f*ck about history, nor do they know it.  They just code crap which weakens us all.

Hmm, shall we yearn to understand our founding documents which define what money and war debt mean?  Or should we yearn to understand modern developed code?  Which is more likely to retain key rights for us?  That is why I hope to reveal that all this market fiat money is inferior to a blockchain which is carried by people who care for it.

You don't need just criminals flocking to your blockchain like bitcoin, you can actually also use a blockchain for taking a stand.  But, maybe cryptocoin only appeals to shadow dwellers?  Hehe.  I suppose we shall see.  I say mine and hold Benjamins long friends, for there is no truer vote for Liberty on Earth.

itsunderstood

American1973

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 06:50:29 PM

Hullo, I am working another forum, other threads as world history is happening.

I watch Ben prices I see people are hesitant, I have plans but am patient.

Meanwhile, here is some love to the Eddies and all admins be they temp or semi-perm or permanent or truly connected, hehe.

Mine Benjamins in the 1776 spirit with me friends, and good devs will make our coin whatever we want it to be, but what does 1776 mean TO YOU?

http://www.esecurityplanet.com/network-security/79-percent-of-it-administrators-want-to-quit-due-to-stress.html?dni=123429230&rni=6838325

79 Percent of IT Administrators Want to Quit Due to Stress

A GFI Software survey also found that one third of IT staff say they regularly lose sleep due to work pressures.
By Jeff Goldman  |  Posted May 01, 2014

According to the results of GFI Software's third annual IT Admin Stress Survey, conducted by Opinion Matters, fully 79 percent of IT staff are actively considering leaving their jobs due to job-related stress.

That's a significant increase from 2013, when just 57 percent of respondents said they were actively considering leaving.

The survey of 200 U.S. IT administrators also found that 38 percent of IT staff have missed social functions due to issues at work, and 35 percent have missed time with their families due to work demands on their personal time. One quarter of respondents said they've seen a relationship severely damaged or fail due to their job.

Twenty-three percent of respondents say they work between eight and 12 hours of unpaid overtime each week.

One third of respondents say they regularly lose sleep over work pressures, one quarter say they've suffered stress-related illnesses, and 17 percent say they're in poor physical condition due to work demands.

Thirty percent of respondents say they're the most stressed person in their social or family group.

itsunderstood

American1973

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 08:20:16 PM

Hey all sorry the haters of Independence and 1776 are dumping on Ben prices, they either want to run from it or crush it, that's modern devs and marketbots for ya.  Damn, have you seen the BTC-e trollbox, I can't even look at it anymore.  

No, I am on [domain removed] working a few key threads as we get close to the epic collapse of all fiat money.

I will post pics of some placer nuggets (tiny hobby level) from my hometown, I kinda would like to have a sort of hedge fund with gold in my hands, which I sell in Benjamins, and in this way, the Benjamins code/blockchain could become an open vehicle for all commodities, when FOREX goes up in flames and so forth.

Rickardian contracts [  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ricardian_economics  ]  are which directions Ben needs to be forked, so that we can use Ben transfers as contracts and so forth.  In the mean time, I am drawing up a sketch of my idea and will post it within a week or so.

World events are moving so fast I have to keep my eye on the warfare side first, and it is very hot right now, hotter than history itself.  But I never keep this thread far from my thoughts.  Mine Benjamins with me friends, there can be no new Bill of Rights, there can only be defense of the old one, it is a gem worth shining up, but what chamois to shine it with and what method of shining?  ;p

Epic thread in the making, but Ben prices may get crushed.  I say hold long we will get a 50% miner who also holds the blockchain and they will then send Benjamins all around the world in this same spirit.  You just watch, it will happen, so buy and mine and hold Benjmains long as I draw the bowstring of history on this n00b forum to the Internets, whats the name again?  bitcointalk.org?  Welcome.

itsunderstood

American1973

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 08:55:03 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2609.0

^^^ this is a good thread to understand rickardian accting as it applies to blockchain. This is where a good 1776 style dev will help us, if such a man or woman exists.

itsunderstood

American1973

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 02:22:18 AM
Last edit: May 07, 2014, 08:09:56 AM by itsunderstood

This matters to gold because SDRs have not been fielded yet, always fiat bonds.

But now they are trying to field gold but only in a way that allows them to puppet it as they have always done.

I am looking at nice placer nuggets from my home town and intend to tie a hobbyist club who love the COTUS to the notion of mining a blockchain (and open code) on principle.  Join me friends, and please be patient as plans come together, all cryptocoins are being smooshed and I hold easily 30+ coins litecoin particularly so I am in several boats --BUT I mine my coin of choice of my favorite cryptoghost, Benjamin Franklin aka Constance DoGood, hehe

https://www.imf.org/external/np/sec/pr/2014/pr14189.htm

IMF Executive Board Approves 2-Year US$17.01 Billion Stand-By Arrangement for Ukraine, US$3.19 Billion for immediate Disbursement
Press Release No. 14/189
April 30, 2014

The Executive Board of the International Monetary Fund (IMF) today approved a two-year Stand-By Arrangement (SBA) for Ukraine. The arrangement amounts to SDR 10.976 billion (about US$17.01 billion, 800 percent of quota) and was approved under the Fund's exceptional access policy. The authorities’ economic program supported by the Fund aims to restore macroeconomic stability, strengthen economic governance and transparency, and launch sound and sustainable economic growth, while protecting the most vulnerable.

The approval of the SBA enables the immediate disbursement of SDR 2.058 billion (about US$3.19 billion), with SDR 1.29 billion (about US$2 billion) being allocated to budget support. The second and third disbursements will be based on bi-monthly reviews and performance criteria, and the remainder of the program period will be subject to standard quarterly reviews and performance criteria.

Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »
  Print  

Jump to: