Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 03:39:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: People move out from cryptocurrency!  (Read 2839 times)
deevan

Activity: 238
Merit: 7

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:37:29 PM

There could be many reasons behind for those people leaving cryptocurrency, like there investments are going in lose or they get scammed. People think that crypto is good & fast to get rich overnight but that is not true, it needs a lot of patience which most people lacks it & then consider it is a bad investment. Those people who know how the market moves will remain in crypto by holding their investments & wait for the right time to sell their investments with good profits.
goldenmistletoes

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:38:41 PM

Maybe its true maybe not. If ever its true, I think people decided to leave because they had a bad experience in crypto. Maybe they lose all their money, they are scammed, maybe thats the reason they leave crypto. Or maybe they did not understand it at all, thats why they decided to leave. Crypto is not for impatient and faint hearted people.
shvetseu

Activity: 268
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:40:14 PM

I have heard from many people that there are many people to leave the cryptocurrency.

Is that right?
If  yes then what are the reason behind on it?
If no then why people spreading that kind of news regarding cryptocurrency?

I do not know how you are, but my friends on the contrary are becoming more interested in crypto currency Smiley
billyj111

Activity: 322

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:40:31 PM

Personally, from my environment, no one else left the cryptocurrency. All are waiting for growth

The Deal Coin      BLOCKCHAIN LENDING PLATFORM                   
FACEBOOK     PRE-SALE | March 26th  ]     TWITTER     [ CROWDSALE | April 16th ]     TELEGRAM
ANN THREAD          ⚫          BOUNTY THREAD          ⚫          WHITEPAPER
megan57

Activity: 152

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:42:18 PM

I do not think that many people leave cryptocurrency, if it is possible now that cryptocurrency users are declining as the market is declining.

Fatimah Azzahra

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:43:48 PM

maybe the news is true, but maybe most of those who do action out are those who are new here and without good calculations or strategies, because teriming imingi big advantage in the world of cryptocurrency ahirnya they invest and experience loss or other negative impact in because of the fall in market prices, for fear of a big loss in the future without evaluation with people around, they decided to just get out.
MarkingLand

Activity: 92

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:46:56 PM

I have heard from many people that there are many people to leave the cryptocurrency.

Is that right?
yes, according to the information I heard there are many people who left cryptocurrency, for several reasons. one of which is their lack of knowledge about cryptocurrency, they only know that crypto promises big profits, without knowing the big risks as well. so when the market is down, they feel the loss then start leaving crypto.
hlopchik3000

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:47:11 PM

Buy at high prices and sell at low prices?))))
Yes, you're right .. People come out of cryptocurrency and bitcoin. Because the 'whales' come;)
And then people will start to go back .. Guess at what price?))))
hrunya102

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:56:14 PM

a lot of people joined in December, they came at the peak of popularity, but now times are tough and they run, because they were not ready, this happens everywhere, not only crypto.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
Xmm

Activity: 440

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:56:24 PM

This is good, when there is panic and people stop believing in crypto currency, it inexplicably begins to grow at a frantic pace! Therefore, do not lose hope, but just hold and wait!

mastadonballs

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:59:14 PM

Those who lose confidence, patience and want to move out of the cryptocurrency market are mostly new entrants into the market and have to witness a sharp drop in exchange rates. This is good because if they exit the market, the exchange rate will return to the stable level and increase again in the next month is sure to happen because there will only remain investors consistently, have a strong belief in the market.
Jating

Activity: 2940
Merit: 808

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:05:58 PM

Is that right?

People selling off doesn't mean that that the will leave the crypto market for good. Maybe they don't like what they are seeing and decided to keep themselves at the sideline for now and just waited it out till the market bounce back and then go and enter the picture again.

For those who decided to get out, those are newbies who FOMO and thought that this is the best way to get rich easily specially last year when bitcoin suddenly goes to $20k (almost). But when the price goes down the following month, and seeing their portfolio going down, they decided it was not for them so  they panic and sell everything and never comes back.

And regarding people spreading this? Well that is what you call FUD, maybe they wanted to really bring the prices down because they wanted to buy cheap bitcoins. That's why you need to filter out every news, stories and rumors you read about bitcoin because 90% of them are not true and they just want to instill fear and panic specially to newbie investors so just be careful.
felipe04

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:10:57 PM

If you leave crypto then that's bad for them because all here are easy to do we need only to study for knowledge about how to earn here

crypto is business so this is risky but we can do small capital here so that's idea that good for users

think more before you do invest or leave here in crypto that's all then it's run by so much conveniece
amanarora_1

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:16:37 PM

The main reason behind leaving crypto is lose of money. Many new comers don't have experience and lost there money in investment and some people which are experienced get too much lose, so they can't handle. Some people leaving crypto because they don't know what to do? (Everyone has there own reason) Every people in crypto is working for her and there is a freedom and it is not compulsary to join crypto.
utiltox

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:19:12 PM

with such a drop in the market I have some friends lost money and stopped working with cryptocurrency.
VieleSind

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:29:46 PM

The fact that people move out of the cryptocurrency market is understandable because the current exchange rate is causing people to panic and shock, leading panic sell action to cut losses and withdraw funds from the market. And this is a good sign because the cryptos will rebind as soon as the market recovers, and if investors are smart then this time should hold and wait until the market recovers.
Encelad

Activity: 294
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:31:48 PM

I think this news is distributed specifically to create a panic, and significantly reduce the price. Such manipulation helps speculators make big money.
OuterTech

Activity: 294

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:37:26 PM
Last edit: June 14, 2018, 12:36:05 AM by OuterTech

Is that right?

At this time, panic sell and exit markets cryptocurrencies are a good sign of recovery. Most people leave the cryptocurrency market because there is no belief that the exchange rate will recover. But in the first 3 months of the year, the same was true for cryptos, and the market rebounded in April.

21millionsbtc

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:45:33 PM

at the time of market crash most of the panic sellers move out of market it is very unfortunate but in any market the same happens
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:02:46 AM

Is that right?
The volume is decreasing a lot. But for those are know how to paying with cryptocurrency will stay in here. But this makes me sick about how the manipulators played us. People are feeling curious about what's the real reason behind all of this. In so many crypto news sites and then there is no a clue about what has already happened with the market or at least the real reason behind all of this dump.
I believe it's because of the boring moment called as sideways where crypto market didn't make a move much / often causing some people not interested anymore and prefer looking for investment alternative , pretty much affected the global market , we have down around 30 percent since last month.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: