Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:33:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN] [ICO] Tachain - Entertainment and Transportation Synergy🔥🚀  (Read 92629 times)
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:49:32 PM

Whitepaper in Italian language available at this link: https://mega.nz/#!NPhilQjb!XEWxOXZjVAhnCtiqx7RVOBXbtMs3gr7gzre6_YbF-7s

Great to see TAchain are covering the white paper in multiple languages which will help get more investors on board at a global scale
I agree this will attract investors who cannot read English or understand it that well, are there any other languages available? next to the English and now Italian one?
They might have some of the other's language that will be available once it has translated and reviewed in the other languages.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:55:22 PM

Whitepaper in Italian language available at this link: https://mega.nz/#!NPhilQjb!XEWxOXZjVAhnCtiqx7RVOBXbtMs3gr7gzre6_YbF-7s
Well interested and well made for an Italian version for the whitepaper. I wonder how you can edit it, do you edit it with a private tool that can edit pdf?
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:58:09 PM

Having talked a lot about how Tachain wants to bring the ad to the passenger, I found this article here. Also in it is mentioned that screens in the taxi are very expensive. But read for yourself

https://medium.com/@tachain/advertising-in-transport-tools-and-their-effectiveness-e689f1ff073

Using a blockchain technology and a cryptocurrency inside the blockchain will make the transaction for the transport even easier than ever.
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:10:31 PM

Tachin project has a very innovative view of the advertising industry and is aiming to make it more profitable for all the people who watch it. I think this will create a great revolution in the advertising industry and will give huge profits to the project.

I think they are in a good position both time wise and tech wise to be able to accomplish the task they put forth for themselves it will take them time but I think they can pull it off with the talent they’ve built up staff wise
I might be agreed for some reasons like the blockchain, but it's not a new thing in the cryptocurrency so there will be no such a unique in the platform.
cubonho2k

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:14:22 PM

It's great though going through their team members they all look extremely qualified for each position. Another example is Eric Van Loon the COO has been running businesses and been in charge of operations for some huge companies across a wide range of industries for many years. Now i feel relieve that's not just another set of wannabes that are coming in to handle this but intellectuals in their various fields
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:54:08 PM

A spectacular team with highly skilled and competent professionals a very strong team will surely succeed and hit your goal
How can you so sure about their skill or professionalism.In the begining of any project,you can't say anything sure without seeing their progress or work.you can just think about possibility 

You got a point. I don't know much about the team and maybe they might have handled projects in the past they he might have come across before now. Don't know though. Just thinking

They have a very professional team, the CEO, Demetrius Vallas, used to be the CMO of Greek Hellenic Telecomms company, he will be able to transfer this marketing knowledge and leadership skills to the Tachain project.

That's good to know, never knew about that, well, its a good thing that they got someone in the helms of affairs that actually knows what it means to communicate with the public, knowing that will help in the progress of this brand, as its not just all about a dude with the money but someone that has been in such niche as the Tachain project, it gives them an edge
If the CEO is afraid of the public and can not communicate with followers and the entire community as a whole, then this is not the CEO at all. Such people must first of all be communicative.
I agree communication with the community is a must have for any project that wants to be successful as the community can make them successful.
Yes, I agree with you, having communication with community members will definitely help the project to find the solutions to problems. As well as a great communication can keep maintaining the good relations with the community.

Correct, good communication between the team and the community will help a lot in making the project more successful because it can givez ideas on how to make it better and also it can help find ways to solve different problems encountered in such situation. Hope both will keep good relationship forever though they will face ups and down still trust is highly needed.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 02:25:58 PM

A spectacular team with highly skilled and competent professionals a very strong team will surely succeed and hit your goal
How can you so sure about their skill or professionalism.In the begining of any project,you can't say anything sure without seeing their progress or work.you can just think about possibility 

You got a point. I don't know much about the team and maybe they might have handled projects in the past they he might have come across before now. Don't know though. Just thinking

They have a very professional team, the CEO, Demetrius Vallas, used to be the CMO of Greek Hellenic Telecomms company, he will be able to transfer this marketing knowledge and leadership skills to the Tachain project.

Having people in positions of importance that have experience running projects and companies is a great way to get this new company to be successful and last as it’s easy for inexperience to be an issue.

experience is important for any team to grow, even a team of inexperienced individuals there must be an elder who has experience in running the project. it is a good one that the founder of tachain has experience from a big company in greek.

I have not checked the experience of the team but the way their work till now given me lot of confidence. MVP app will available soon, not many projects comes with MVP during ICO.

Yeah.. Any new update on the app.. Guess it is still being delayed by the apple store team. Hope it gets released soon.

I think we will see Android app first even though Tachain going to submit it for approval late compare to AppStore.
I expect Google taking less time for approval.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:30:38 PM

Having people in positions of importance that have experience running projects and companies is a great way to get this new company to be successful and last as it’s easy for inexperience to be an issue.

experience is important for any team to grow, even a team of inexperienced individuals there must be an elder who has experience in running the project. it is a good one that the founder of tachain has experience from a big company in greek.

I have not checked the experience of the team but the way their work till now given me lot of confidence. MVP app will available soon, not many projects comes with MVP during ICO.

They really have this opportunity to prove their self, competence and skill to the world. And with MVP coming soon, it's going to be a good one for them
chan001

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:33:21 PM

That's good to know, never knew about that, well, its a good thing that they got someone in the helms of affairs that actually knows what it means to communicate with the public, knowing that will help in the progress of this brand, as its not just all about a dude with the money but someone that has been in such niche as the Tachain project, it gives them an edge
If the CEO is afraid of the public and can not communicate with followers and the entire community as a whole, then this is not the CEO at all. Such people must first of all be communicative.
I agree communication with the community is a must have for any project that wants to be successful as the community can make them successful.

Tachain team (CEO, founder, etc) going to attend any business/blockchain meet in coming days? Are they going to hold any kind of session with investors, public?
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 02:36:14 PM

At when will be available to the community in general this app announced on the site:
Tachain has already created an application for taxi service providers and users ? What is the functionality of this app?

Our MVP application will be released very soon, till the 31st of July. It will be taxi transport application. You could book a taxi through our partners.

Later, while project will developing You will able to pay for Your trips with our TCHN tokens and earning funds for using the application. In the future will be possible to use all types of transports.
That's the really good news. Thanks for the sharing. In short this app will be online from 31st July and we can book our taxi by using this app.

3 more days Smiley Really looking forward to seeing the app and if it lives up to the hopes of most. The usability is what will matter the most, if it's clunky it's going to flop
Exactly, in just two days we will start using that app. I am very excited to see the output of that app.

wow, it really going to be awesome at least this is a big step toward realizing their ultimate goal. glad am aware of this project

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
FarmFrenzy

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:41:14 PM

Tachain team (CEO, founder, etc) going to attend any business/blockchain meet in coming days? Are they going to hold any kind of session with investors, public?

I don't think so. I think if they will be going something like this, they will certainly tweet about this. Tachain Twitter account is quite active, but no such news yet.
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:50:00 PM

They really have this opportunity to prove their self, competence and skill to the world. And with MVP coming soon, it's going to be a good one for them

I think many people believe in Tachain project. See they already received 1 million fund. Let's see now how they implement the project.
Heruwa

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:54:33 PM

I think many people believe in Tachain project. See they already received 1 million fund. Let's see now how they implement the project.

The results of fundraising quite a lot, this affects the performance of a better team, will many who put expectations for Tachain successful.
TheDarkRide

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:56:58 PM

Great to see TAchain are covering the white paper in multiple languages which will help get more investors on board at a global scale
I agree this will attract investors who cannot read English or understand it that well, are there any other languages available? next to the English and now Italian one?

Make as many whitepaper as they can in other languages will help the project to be known by as many people as possible which is good for the future of a project. Wish there will be a whitepaper in my local languange.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:03:44 PM

At when will be available to the community in general this app announced on the site:
Tachain has already created an application for taxi service providers and users ? What is the functionality of this app?

Our MVP application will be released very soon, till the 31st of July. It will be taxi transport application. You could book a taxi through our partners.

Later, while project will developing You will able to pay for Your trips with our TCHN tokens and earning funds for using the application. In the future will be possible to use all types of transports.
That's the really good news. Thanks for the sharing. In short this app will be online from 31st July and we can book our taxi by using this app.

3 more days Smiley Really looking forward to seeing the app and if it lives up to the hopes of most. The usability is what will matter the most, if it's clunky it's going to flop
Exactly, in just two days we will start using that app. I am very excited to see the output of that app.

wow, it really going to be awesome at least this is a big step toward realizing their ultimate goal. glad am aware of this project
Glad to hear these information from this thread.  The project is very promising and has lot of chance to win this game. I hope that the preparations of the project  Tachain towards the posible results. I wish everything is under control of project management.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 04:09:42 PM

Make as many whitepaper as they can in other languages will help the project to be known by as many people as possible which is good for the future of a project. Wish there will be a whitepaper in my local languange.

Yep a lot of groups seem to forget that crypto is global and as such they need to cater to a global audience and theirs a lot of people that don’t speak English so making it available in other languages opens it up to entice new markets
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:42:41 PM

There are lots of blockchain events these days. Once they have set-up everything regarding ICO, team will move on further with all these events.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:48:37 PM

Yep a lot of groups seem to forget that crypto is global and as such they need to cater to a global audience and theirs a lot of people that don’t speak English so making it available in other languages opens it up to entice new markets

Other language documents is essential for crypto as this is a global one as mentioned by others. TaChain team is having good experience in crypto. For sure they will do the needful.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Skyzer0

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:08:16 PM

Ico sale lasts 3 months

35% bonus lasts 2 months, 25% 2 weeks, 0% 2 weeks.

really its just, asking for free money for 3 months, and philipines is corrupt as hell.

This is just a taxi company who already has 3000 Taxi's ready as they say "and from October 2018 we will start with 3000 taxis in the city of Manila."

they are just asking for free money for an APP that only works under their country and locations, just gets wrong when ppl across the world supports it.

People doesn't want to buy crypto and then trade it to tachain just to pay for taxi, unless there is actual less costs from using the tachain currency than USD or whatever they use there, or else its just extra hassle and a company thats already big (3000 taxi's) asking for free money and promises using their already made app.

3 months of Ico sale, the best offer lasts 2 months, there is no special in being early here at all cause it will sell out at 35%, the other 2 wont even happend its only 13.5 million of tokens being sold and you dont think thats gonna happend within 2 months? ppl will dump this fast when it releases.
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 05:23:30 PM

This is really easy to understand for Italian people. They are still translating whitepaper in multiple languages?
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: