Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:05:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN] [ICO] Tachain - Entertainment and Transportation Synergy🔥🚀  (Read 92629 times)
tamsyho1

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:44:12 AM

Everything that is connected with the world of entertainment is now popular. I think that if we make efforts and help the team, they will be able to implement the project.
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:41:59 AM

At when will be available to the community in general this app announced on the site:
Tachain has already created an application for taxi service providers and users ? What is the functionality of this app?

Our MVP application will be released very soon, till the 31st of July. It will be taxi transport application. You could book a taxi through our partners.

Later, while project will developing You will able to pay for Your trips with our TCHN tokens and earning funds for using the application. In the future will be possible to use all types of transports.

great news, only a few days left. In which countries will we be able to use the app?
and it's great that we can pay for the cab ride with tokens later

At first it was a bit confusing as to how this is all would actually work; I read that it would probably be through an app and for some reason I thought that that meant they will work as an adhoc of some sort. But given they have their original app it changes things.

thanhtuan1413000

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:20:19 AM

I should support this project because I see a good potential on it. Goodluck to the developers of this project. A successful project with an excellent idea, a world that is necessary and great potential! I am confident that the company has a great future and great prospects
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:25:00 AM

At when will be available to the community in general this app announced on the site:
Tachain has already created an application for taxi service providers and users ? What is the functionality of this app?

Our MVP application will be released very soon, till the 31st of July. It will be taxi transport application. You could book a taxi through our partners.

Later, while project will developing You will able to pay for Your trips with our TCHN tokens and earning funds for using the application. In the future will be possible to use all types of transports.

great news, only a few days left. In which countries will we be able to use the app?

That’s one thing I struggled to find, I have a feeling they are going to be testing it out it Manila in the Phillipines.

Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 08:41:43 AM

That’s one thing I struggled to find, I have a feeling they are going to be testing it out it Manila in the Phillipines.

Oh, so only two countries at the start. Hope they expand it and allow other people also use the app for taxi booking.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 08:49:26 AM

I should support this project because I see a good potential on it. Goodluck to the developers of this project. A successful project with an excellent idea, a world that is necessary and great potential! I am confident that the company has a great future and great prospects

Tachain really is an excellent project that can change the way we view ads in the future. There is a lot of potential in this project.
FarmFrenzy

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:32:53 AM

Did they mention anywhere how long they are going to test it in Manila and what results should be considered successful?
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:41:52 AM

Getting to the hardcap would be a hell of a milestone, I’m hoping they can pull it off but even if they don’t I think the teams raising a good bit and is moving so quickly that I think they will be successful in the longrun

You're right, getting to hardcap these days is a tough battle, initially it was easy but now, it takes creativity and the right team to hit the needed mark, it can be frustrating and daunting but at the end, only the tough ones make it, most project just settle for the softcap and continue with the project, others never get to that stage but i'm optimistic that Tachain will scale through, fingers crossed
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:03:35 AM

Whitepaper in Italian language available at this link: https://mega.nz/#!NPhilQjb!XEWxOXZjVAhnCtiqx7RVOBXbtMs3gr7gzre6_YbF-7s

Great to see TAchain are covering the white paper in multiple languages which will help get more investors on board at a global scale
I agree this will attract investors who cannot read English or understand it that well, are there any other languages available? next to the English and now Italian one?
They might have some of the other's language that will be available once it has translated and reviewed in the other languages.

It will be good to see translations from some other popularly used language with high concentration of crypto investors.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:16:07 AM

Whitepaper in Italian language available at this link: https://mega.nz/#!NPhilQjb!XEWxOXZjVAhnCtiqx7RVOBXbtMs3gr7gzre6_YbF-7s

Great to see TAchain are covering the white paper in multiple languages which will help get more investors on board at a global scale
I agree this will attract investors who cannot read English or understand it that well, are there any other languages available? next to the English and now Italian one?
They might have some of the other's language that will be available once it has translated and reviewed in the other languages.

It will be good to see translations from some other popularly used language with high concentration of crypto investors.
A high concentration is really needed to translate each word because it can turn into another word meaning if its misspelled.
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:25:50 AM

Did they mention anywhere how long they are going to test it in Manila and what results should be considered successful?
I don't know anything about it but I think they are going to test in Manila in around 2 weeks and it should be a great event in the era.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:29:55 AM

Tachain is a great platform for the entertainment world and also the transportation by using the blockchain integrity to make a better and easier life.
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:43:28 AM

Initially it will start in Manila, not sure how long the pilot program will run for, but apparently they have already secured the services of 3000 taxis. That's a phenomenal amount and it's only the start!

RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:08:18 AM

I wonder how they can make the blockchain more stable and not get forced to deploy an alternative blockchain for the platform.
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 11:38:32 AM

I wonder how they can make the blockchain more stable and not get forced to deploy an alternative blockchain for the platform.

i believe they are considering that we all know the blockchain is an emerging technology so it is still going through improvement.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:57:03 AM

i believe they are considering that we all know the blockchain is an emerging technology so it is still going through improvement.

Agree, blockchain is new technology and still going through lot of development, improvement. With the time everything will be streamlined
ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 12:20:06 PM

Did anyone is observed about team members? With Tachain working very excellent and well experienced people. Check below link to know more about team members. https://tachain.io/#team
Royal Jelly

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

ECOSTART

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:20:28 PM

Initially it will start in Manila, not sure how long the pilot program will run for, but apparently they have already secured the services of 3000 taxis. That's a phenomenal amount and it's only the start!

A highly innovative team performance, in Manila the Tachain application will be realized, will be an interesting moment and a positive response will flow. The preparation of 3000 taxis will be a memorable bustle.

E C O S T A R T | WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET
https://eco-start.com/
drwoo

Activity: 713
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:36:59 PM

Everything that is connected with the world of entertainment is now popular. I think that if we make efforts and help the team, they will be able to implement the project.
Entertainment now is the best way to earn more since there are a lot of people that are currently on entertainment for their business.
In this stressful world people needs to breath and have a break for a while. This were entertainment takes place. The project is very suitable for all levels of individuas. Hopefully everything will work out according to project plans.

Yeah, I'm glad the world economy is currently on that level where people can make a huge bussiness based on entertaiment: games, films, music. In the conditions of World economic crysis that was much harder to attract people to invest in such kind of bussiness.

And he bad thing is that these businesses don't really create anything for those who are hungry and thirsty. Entertainment is for the rich, dying is for the poor.

lol, i see the world as a stage where everybody has to make or mar their life that's is why i believe a smart individual should take advantage of situations like crypto investment. you can start with tachain if you are new to crypto

Hopefully it works the way you say it does. But even those who are not smart need to be taken care of. That is our responsibility as such a rich society that we are.
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 12:38:40 PM

That's the really good news. Thanks for the sharing. In short this app will be online from 31st July and we can book our taxi by using this app.

3 more days Smiley Really looking forward to seeing the app and if it lives up to the hopes of most. The usability is what will matter the most, if it's clunky it's going to flop
Exactly, in just two days we will start using that app. I am very excited to see the output of that app.

wow, it really going to be awesome at least this is a big step toward realizing their ultimate goal. glad am aware of this project

What I understood is that this  is for testing? Not the final version of the app and at this movement we can't book real taxi ?
What I understand that they will allow to book taxi by using this app. Somewhere I saw this news but unfortunately I don't have that link now.
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: