Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:30:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 [186] 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN] [ICO] Tachain - Entertainment and Transportation Synergy🔥🚀  (Read 92629 times)
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 11:18:52 PM

Blockchain is revolutionizing every sector. And transportation or ads aren’t left out. the platform substantially widens the opportunities for advertisers and Tachain application users. Now ads can be appreciated.

No one likes getting ads pop up every now and then when in activities, I don't but then again incentivizing the system will motivate the best of us

Ya but this isn't really about popups popups are anoying because they get in our way, advertising things like a taxi ride aren't really in our way as were sitting there doing nothing anyway, its no worse than taxi's in NY with their tv ads that no one gets rewarded for not the driver, not the rider just some random ad company somewhere

OH I completely catch this... My bad I was having the wrong image... Here in my country we don't have such ads in our Taxi system... I mean the Uber here don't even have a TV posited inside the cab, what do Tachain do in such situation 

from my understanding they will be providing the drivers with those since they will be able to control them even from afar. If they own them they could just push the ads remotely. So ya it would make more sense when they own and provide those.
Yeah i agree but how will they put in the taxi? will it be stuck to the seat in front of you? or will it be like an Tablet which you can hold and look at.

I saw animations, because the screens were integrated into the headrests. Of course, this requires an investment by the driver or the taxi company. but after all, drivers also earn tokens when customers look at advertisements
i didn't knew the last pat!
why would The Driver earn token if passengers watch Ads to earn token?

Even me I didn't know that the Driver can earn Tachain also if the passengers watch the ads? Or they can earn some Tachain token if they will going to have some customers riding with them?

At your service

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2018, 11:20:31 PM

Blockchain is revolutionizing every sector. And transportation or ads aren’t left out. the platform substantially widens the opportunities for advertisers and Tachain application users. Now ads can be appreciated.

No one likes getting ads pop up every now and then when in activities, I don't but then again incentivizing the system will motivate the best of us

Ya but this isn't really about popups popups are anoying because they get in our way, advertising things like a taxi ride aren't really in our way as were sitting there doing nothing anyway, its no worse than taxi's in NY with their tv ads that no one gets rewarded for not the driver, not the rider just some random ad company somewhere

OH I completely catch this... My bad I was having the wrong image... Here in my country we don't have such ads in our Taxi system... I mean the Uber here don't even have a TV posited inside the cab, what do Tachain do in such situation 

from my understanding they will be providing the drivers with those since they will be able to control them even from afar. If they own them they could just push the ads remotely. So ya it would make more sense when they own and provide those.
Yeah i agree but how will they put in the taxi? will it be stuck to the seat in front of you? or will it be like an Tablet which you can hold and look at.

I think we have been over this before, it is not going to be displayed on screens. I believe the passenger will watch the ads on their mobile phones. Installing screens would be very expensive and probably not financially viable.

Why New York did it in all their taxis a raspberry pi and a small lcd screen costs nothing these days especially in large quantities and bulkness
DaveTeller1977

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:52:03 AM

Due to changing life circumstances, I need to sell about 300.000 TCHN that I have bought recently.
I am offering a 25% discount. We can use some sort of ESCROW via an official member of the team on Telegram.

Honest offers only, please.

Thanks
Dave

The offer still stands. I would use any ESCROW service that you guys could think of.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:41:21 AM

I saw animations, because the screens were integrated into the headrests. Of course, this requires an investment by the driver or the taxi company. but after all, drivers also earn tokens when customers look at advertisements

If I am not mistaken they will also be adopting VRs but I think that could come at a later stage. I am not sure how transportation app are perceived in Manila but I think it will be exciting launch.

ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 06:52:31 AM

Can we have the information about sold tokens or raised funds from investors? Also what is the status of Android version?
Unfortunately we don't have it. But I am also waiting for confirmation from the tachain team. I guess they have to see all messages which is posted on this thread.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:11:10 AM

has anyone here actually downloaded the app and used it to book a trip yet? Keen to see if there is any real-world reviews of it.

I haven't, last I heard they released an iOS version don't know if an android version is out cos i'm an android user.

I am been tempted to conclude that the lack of reviews from users about the app is cause there is actually more Android users than IOS. Can anyone help check the download stats of the app on Apple store?

That's what I have been saying I honestly don't know why most project always release IOS ahead of android they can release the both of them

Lol.. Yea. Right they can release the both but you know the mindset is apple is for the big Boyz and galz in the society, maybe they feel like giving more preference to them before any other.

You have a lot more targeted audience with iOS. Also consider there's a lot less to think about, Apple has a number of devices so you know what resolutions you need to consider for example. However with Android you have many more manufacturers and resolutions to contend with
I agree there is a lot of reasons why it is a lot easier to put an app on the Apple Store then on the Android store, most of the IOS users have the same stable version but Android users do not always upgrade that is why it is harder.

Probably good timing to have the app launching on IoS first as well, considering that the new iPhone has just come, I imagine alot of people are moving to IoS.

I honestly don't think iOS is as popular as it used to be it has lost a lot of market shares to competitors. If you look at the charts their sales are dropping.

Well I don't think the developers have been able to realize or figure that out yet, hence the continuous concentration on IOS market. Not hating on IOS though, just conversing.
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 07:26:43 AM

has anyone here actually downloaded the app and used it to book a trip yet? Keen to see if there is any real-world reviews of it.

I haven't, last I heard they released an iOS version don't know if an android version is out cos i'm an android user.

I am been tempted to conclude that the lack of reviews from users about the app is cause there is actually more Android users than IOS. Can anyone help check the download stats of the app on Apple store?

That's what I have been saying I honestly don't know why most project always release IOS ahead of android they can release the both of them

Lol.. Yea. Right they can release the both but you know the mindset is apple is for the big Boyz and galz in the society, maybe they feel like giving more preference to them before any other.

You have a lot more targeted audience with iOS. Also consider there's a lot less to think about, Apple has a number of devices so you know what resolutions you need to consider for example. However with Android you have many more manufacturers and resolutions to contend with
I agree there is a lot of reasons why it is a lot easier to put an app on the Apple Store then on the Android store, most of the IOS users have the same stable version but Android users do not always upgrade that is why it is harder.

Probably good timing to have the app launching on IoS first as well, considering that the new iPhone has just come, I imagine alot of people are moving to IoS.

I honestly don't think iOS is as popular as it used to be it has lost a lot of market shares to competitors. If you look at the charts their sales are dropping.

Well I don't think the developers have been able to realize or figure that out yet, hence the continuous concentration on IOS market. Not hating on IOS though, just conversing.
What you mean by it's dropping? I didn't get your point what about you are talking. And also don't why they delaying to release android version yet.
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 09:34:52 AM

What you mean by it's dropping? I didn't get your point what about you are talking. And also don't why they delaying to release android version yet.

Yeah, It's been a few weeks late if I'm not mistaken. But if it's true that they are focusing on iOS instead of android I think we just really need to wait until they give time and finish the android version.

At your service
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 09:44:39 AM

Yea and the good thing about such areas is that,they will have a large userbase, i mean, these are individuals who are yet to get accustomed with fact that they can enjoy such while having a boring moment in a taxi, so yea, its a marketable environment for tachain to consider and push some taxis to such areas for testing of their brand
Blondoar

Activity: 196

TACHAIN Entertainment and Transportation Synergy

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 11:23:21 AM

because they would be the middleman aiding in visibility of the ads. If no one drives the car, no one watches the ads in that car. Same like a website owner who shows ads from other companies. He gets traffic to the ads, so he gets a piece of the pie

CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:04:37 PM

Wait ... What? The driver earns TCHN tokens when the passenger watches ads? I didn't know this either. Where is this stated? I must of overlooked it.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:31:54 PM

Yea and the good thing about such areas is that,they will have a large userbase, i mean, these are individuals who are yet to get accustomed with fact that they can enjoy such while having a boring moment in a taxi, so yea, its a marketable environment for tachain to consider and push some taxis to such areas for testing of their brand

Exactly that is why earlier I mentioned that the focus should be on the ads part and not the transportation app; also this is why I think to focus on the transportation app would scatter efforts.

CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 02:03:27 PM

Exactly that is why earlier I mentioned that the focus should be on the ads part and not the transportation app; also this is why I think to focus on the transportation app would scatter efforts.
I don't think so,
This is a Transportation based project, Ads are just an extra feature to make it entertaining and adding a new level that transportation Industry!
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 02:17:08 PM

Can we have the information about sold tokens or raised funds from investors? Also what is the status of Android version?
Unfortunately we don't have it. But I am also waiting for confirmation from the tachain team. I guess they have to see all messages which is posted on this thread.

The team will someday make this information available. But I have not seen aby information in their twitter channel concerning the progress of the token sale. Hope we hear from them soon. 
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:26:48 PM

I think we have been over this before, it is not going to be displayed on screens. I believe the passenger will watch the ads on their mobile phones. Installing screens would be very expensive and probably not financially viable.

Displaying ads on users mobile is best option. It will save lot of cost for Tachain and this benefits can be passed to user and investors
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 02:36:55 PM

Displaying ads on users mobile is best option. It will save lot of cost for Tachain and this benefits can be passed to user and investors

I believe that is among their target avenue. Smart phones, taxi cabs and more they are well prepared to take advantage of user's spare time

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 02:42:55 PM

I don't think this is the case... I strongly doubt if Tachain have such logistics to cater for television for ads unless otherwise stated here by the team here

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:01:43 PM

Due to changing life circumstances, I need to sell about 300.000 TCHN that I have bought recently.
I am offering a 25% discount. We can use some sort of ESCROW via an official member of the team on Telegram.

Honest offers only, please.

Thanks
Dave

This looks a bit shady, perhaps you might be for real but i'll suggest you contact an admin on their telegram group, I believe you'll get a better solution to issue over there.

Seems very odd, but perhaps could be genuine - as above the admins are pretty friendly and possibly could talk a deal.

Hello. This is a genuine offer. I am just trying to desperately sell the tokens as TCHN is not on an exchange yet and I suddenly need the money I invested in the ICO.

Hi mate, the best you can do is to contact an admin through telegram. I think they will be in a better position to assist you. Because, though you look legit, it is hard to actually convince people that you are. Thanks

well said, but if am gonna chip in a bit i highly doubt they will give you back the money what i would advise is for you to get another interested party to buy off the token

Tachain token sale reached softcap, so there is no reason to worry for token holder, but just in case if someone really in trouble he can contact admin and I am sure they will help.
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 03:30:59 PM

How is this even possible? Will the Tachain AdNet be installed in the headrest? To the best of my knowledge, the ads and payment for the ride will be done on the application installed on your phone.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:33:02 PM

How is this even possible? Will the Tachain AdNet be installed in the headrest? To the best of my knowledge, the ads and payment for the ride will be done on the application installed on your phone.

The same way it would be done on your phone.  The screen would be linked to a tablet or something that displays the adverts like your phone app would.
Pages: « 1 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 [186] 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: