Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:04:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ARIZN TOKENIZED CROWDFUNDING $2M PRIVATE SALE SOLD OUT  (Read 7559 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 posts by 1 users with 2 merit deleted.)
UnBiased

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:40:51 PM
Last edit: August 10, 2018, 05:55:23 PM by UnBiased

Crowdfunding concept of project is very common nowadays on the industry of crypto-world. On the rapid evolving and multiplying of project it is most essential that there are crowdfunding project that assist and helps the project and platform to be more successful, better than before that project creators manually finds and connects rather makes partnerships on different companies to be funded.
I agree with what you said. Crowdfunding platform paves a way to alleviate project creators' struggles in
connecting to communities to look for possible supporters who will back up their projects.This really is
better than how they used to do it the old-fashioned way. What I approved of today's crowdfunding platform is
having it on top of Blockchain,just like Arizn's, which gives accuracy,liquidity and transparency of the
project and higher chances of drawing the trust of supporters and funders.
I think you are both right and I agree with you. One simple explanation about crowdfunding is a form of crowdsourcing but it involves finance or investment from the people who will join. ARIZN made a secured platform which can make this crowdfunding possible.

Present versus old fashioned way to be funded. For me, I prefer to use both. In some ways present crowd sourcing was very fast and because we use technology to connect on the companies but the trust was not there unlike before that there was contract and meetings to stablish good relationship of companies.
Well, I think ARIZN team have thought of that also. They have used the latest technology to make crowdfunding be put into the next level. A more secure and reliable crowdfunding platform in which we can invest our resources and put it on a great project to produce a great profit.
I think that your statement UnBiased is right which makes the project more interesting. The concept behind this project is really amazing which really help the people understand more about crowdfunding and cryptocurrency at the same time.
I think you are definitely right about this BitDane! The concept I think of this crowdfunding platform was well-thought of. Taking advantage of the latest technology is really a plus and should be implemented. I guess I have to waive what I have said before.
That's correct! The technology offers great innovation of the crowdfunding platform and it will really help on making the people awareness to cryptocurrency. For every project that ARIZN handles will have a great impact on the investment industry.
That's what I am talking about! I am really sure that this ARIZN project will be the future of crowdfunding industry. Imagine how it will affect the people around it especially small investors who are willing to invest their small amount to fund projects which have a high probability to succeed in the near future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ace9989

Activity: 177
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:05:53 PM

I will encourage to each everyone to participate in ICO. An innovative approach will be useful to the whole society!
must say the company will collect the funds on ICO! We will ecourage everyone to join this project...
Arizn Crowdfunding Team is really Nice and Trusted Company!

That will be a good idea we get to buy  arizn tokens in one of the best decentralized exchanges if our time after the ICO
This is probably a pretty good project for me and everyone here at the moment we must encourage all people specially all
the investors to join this wonderful project of Arizn Crowdfunding.

Its best to buy and invest on ICO's during the initial stage as they usually offer bonus on every purchase. ARIZN is a promising project and it surely something to look forward to.

I am quite interested in the project as it will give opportunity for those who want to source out fund and cant do an ICO for themselves. I just hope that they will not be charging much for their platform.
Well, we will find out when the project is implemented on how they catch the interest of the people. For sure this is one of the best idea to make it favorable to those who want to make some try on their project.

Catching people interest is one thing, making them invest in the project is another. I believe that the private sale of 2 Million dollars is enough to catch peoples attention but to make them invest in the project, the whitepaper should be properly presented and the idea should be really convincing to people. I believe that this project is good. I hope that the developers team or any representative can at least comment on this thread so we can say that the users are dealing with real people who reach out their potential investors and customers in the future.

Even if the projects is vaguely presented and lacking some explanations how the platform will work and the security of arizn the investors still believe because they reached 2m usd just for the private sale of their ICO. And 2m usd isnt a small capital for this kind of project.
coinstalker23

Activity: 310
Merit: 114

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:19:09 PM

Funding and Budget Management is one of the essential tools of the project to be founded and developed. The power of crowdfunding is in it nature at all. We cannot build our own project if we don't have that budget to build it up. In a business it is very essential that we have capital on building up same as this. Good to know that their are people that want to help us to build our own like this project rather platform.
That's right, Arizn is building their platform for the convenience of everyone, some people are having a high hopes in this matter, and Arizn is doing its best to succeed in this issue.
I sincerely think that Arizn has a lot of potential to being with. Crowdfunding industries are in need of a secure and safe
platform in order to proceed smoothly with their each and own purposes. Through crowdfunding, people are using their money
for a good cause.
Well, I guess you are right. This project has great potential when it comes to crowdfunding. The concept itself will tell that ARIZN project will really elevate the quality of crowdfunding because of the transparency and reliability of the platform.

You right. Crowdfunding project like this is very helpful in many ways.
Since they were helping not only big companies they were also helping minor businessmen and other people to create their own project and platform without hesitation.
Well, the project of Arizn is not only for the big businesses but also those who are willing to grab a chance to make the small businesses become popular and grow up through the help of the crowdfunding platform, I hope this will be more investors will interest to make the ICO sale 100% sold out.

Even the small idea's with bright and straightforward vision for a business can be brought into life with the help of Arizn platform. They will manage the crowdfunding and tokenizations of business that will use them. I think those who will use them as funding manager will try to focus all their work on improving their own business Idea and advertising their product on the internet.

CryptoBalds

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:34:56 PM

Crowdfunding concept of project is very common nowadays on the industry of crypto-world. On the rapid evolving and multiplying of project it is most essential that there are crowdfunding project that assist and helps the project and platform to be more successful, better than before that project creators manually finds and connects rather makes partnerships on different companies to be funded.
I agree with what you said. Crowdfunding platform paves a way to alleviate project creators' struggles in
connecting to communities to look for possible supporters who will back up their projects.This really is
better than how they used to do it the old-fashioned way. What I approved of today's crowdfunding platform is
having it on top of Blockchain,just like Arizn's, which gives accuracy,liquidity and transparency of the
project and higher chances of drawing the trust of supporters and funders.
I think you are both right and I agree with you. One simple explanation about crowdfunding is a form of crowdsourcing but it involves finance or investment from the people who will join. ARIZN made a secured platform which can make this crowdfunding possible.

Present versus old fashioned way to be funded. For me, I prefer to use both. In some ways present crowd sourcing was very fast and because we use technology to connect on the companies but the trust was not there unlike before that there was contract and meetings to stablish good relationship of companies.
Well, I think ARIZN team have thought of that also. They have used the latest technology to make crowdfunding be put into the next level. A more secure and reliable crowdfunding platform in which we can invest our resources and put it on a great project to produce a great profit.
I think that your statement UnBiased is right which makes the project more interesting. The concept behind this project is really amazing which really help the people understand more about crowdfunding and cryptocurrency at the same time.
I think you are definitely right about this BitDane! The concept I think of this crowdfunding platform was well-thought of. Taking advantage of the latest technology is really a plus and should be implemented. I guess I have to waive what I have said before.
That's correct! The technology offers great innovation of the crowdfunding platform and it will really help on making the people awareness to cryptocurrency. For every project that ARIZN handles will have a great impact on the investment industry.
That's what I am talking about! I am really sure that this ARIZN project will be the future of crowdfunding industry. Imagine how it will affect the people around it especially small investors who are willing to invest their small amount to fund projects which have a high probability to succeed in the near future.

I know its risky to be on a crowdfunding platform because it can make the investors money getting scammed by some of the Fraud business or ICO right now. Do they have a verification method to clear people who are trying to scam people by using this crowdfunding platform?

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Glorious04

Activity: 392
Merit: 113

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:02:18 PM

Based on my white paper, Arizn platform helped restructure deals to secure re-investment in life sustaining projectsthat feed and provide jobs for thousands of people. They maintain these relationships today and have been providing free blockchain awareness and they using case seminars to their partners. What a wonderful!
That's the platform build. If they will sustain their project development then they will have more investors,followers to come! I think they should make a youtube video to attract more investors by building an ecosystem and trust.
I’ve read it also in their whitepaper. Too kind of them to conduct this free seminars to open awarenes in communities about cryptocurrencies. They have a noble purpose and they must be supported in this journey of them to be successful.

I am so.much touched with companies like Arizn. They don't just focused on their own needs.  They are not selfish and self centered. Although, creating these awareness will also benefit them, it is good to know, that it is not only for them.but to the cryptocurrency community.  Such a great project. I know, taht what you sow you will reap. I will be rejoicing with you.

Let us keep supporting for the success of Arizn project. It is really a great project that not only the project will benefit but all the community that supporting this project.This project has a broad concept for the sake of many investors and those who wants to put up small businesses.

This kind of project can help many people who are looking for a start-up funds for their desired business but Arizn must filter out projects that are suspicious or business man who are involved on shady transactions. Users must be verified and checked their background to know that they wont try to scam people or future investors.

i agree, the fact that arizn could help many investors and developers for their projects start up funds and the fact that its free for everyone to start up with arizn may to abuse. i think arizn should take action with this and make a verification process which can make sure if the developer is genuine with his project or not.

I was also thinking the same. They need to be carful before funding a certain project. Funding a wrong project can lead to a big loss in their part. Sometimes the team just disappear and nowhere to be found while others are just ghost profiles. This issue is very important since theres a lot of crap ICOs over there

papasunkoh88

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:28:51 PM

Crowdfunding have revolutionized the world of startups.highly innovative ideas that perhaps lacked traditional business appeal have now found their solace.through utilizing revolutionary fundraising methods, like ICOs. investors can directly contribute to innovative projects, start-ups and businesses.
It's a great way to earn money. Fintech business is the next innovation in the tech industry. It's like the advanced business protocol and now that Arizn made alot of fundraising on it's ICO.
I think investors will contribute more if Arizn will deliver their projects very well..

Of course,most of the investors are clever. They will not invest and support a project without direction and does not have any potential to become successful. A wise investors will not spend money to invest if they are not sure that they will not gain profit from it. Arizn is a kind of project that most investors will invest and contribute because if they study the Arizn project they will know how good and successful this project will be in the future. Actually in thier whitepaper indicated that they already raise a $2 million initial  funds.This is really great.
You have also point ,more investor,are also wisely and analized And I should really think that arizn project are  really good because more investor are support here,if you will say  has $2 million are absolutely  raised-up  it was a right time to invest more,at Arizn project.
Gracechen17

Activity: 367
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:32:35 PM

Based on my white paper, Arizn platform helped restructure deals to secure re-investment in life sustaining projectsthat feed and provide jobs for thousands of people. They maintain these relationships today and have been providing free blockchain awareness and they using case seminars to their partners. What a wonderful!
That's the platform build. If they will sustain their project development then they will have more investors,followers to come! I think they should make a youtube video to attract more investors by building an ecosystem and trust.
I’ve read it also in their whitepaper. Too kind of them to conduct this free seminars to open awarenes in communities about cryptocurrencies. They have a noble purpose and they must be supported in this journey of them to be successful.

I am so.much touched with companies like Arizn. They don't just focused on their own needs.  They are not selfish and self centered. Although, creating these awareness will also benefit them, it is good to know, that it is not only for them.but to the cryptocurrency community.  Such a great project. I know, taht what you sow you will reap. I will be rejoicing with you.

Let us keep supporting for the success of Arizn project. It is really a great project that not only the project will benefit but all the community that supporting this project.This project has a broad concept for the sake of many investors and those who wants to put up small businesses.

This kind of project can help many people who are looking for a start-up funds for their desired business but Arizn must filter out projects that are suspicious or business man who are involved on shady transactions. Users must be verified and checked their background to know that they wont try to scam people or future investors.

i agree, the fact that arizn could help many investors and developers for their projects start up funds and the fact that its free for everyone to start up with arizn may to abuse. i think arizn should take action with this and make a verification process which can make sure if the developer is genuine with his project or not.

I was also thinking the same. They need to be carful before funding a certain project. Funding a wrong project can lead to a big loss in their part. Sometimes the team just disappear and nowhere to be found while others are just ghost profiles. This issue is very important since theres a lot of crap ICOs over there
Yea sure. One project could mean millions of dollar in amount. They will already be doing them a favor aside from crowdfunding, they will be using the platform for free plus they will be provided with bit of codes called dAPP wizard to help them create a smart contract in starting their projects.
Truefaithfire29

Activity: 43

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:42:21 PM

How can this project prevent or rather avoid funding a fake campaign at all? Is there any validations of the creators and developers before funding or investing on a particular project or platform? i'm well concern on the investors and companies that funds, specially working to profit money is very hard nowadays. how was that?

They haven't said or updated the steps that they will do to filter those scams or fraud ICO. Hard earned money is not easy to let go, so if you are being scammed by these it surely is heartbreaking.

Even though they didn't mention on their whitepaper on how to avoid or filter those scammer, i believe that Arizn has another way to filter it. Of course before they fund other busnisses or accept investors i am sure they will also conduct their own private invistigation.

Not just that, i am pretty sure that the team will not just investigate the project.
ARIZN will have their INVESTIGATION DEPARTMENT/TEAM for every ICO they will have for others.
they will not let their reputation be torn because of other project.
Agree, that reputation is also  aim and believe that this project of Arizn will become succeed, due to the team are also knowledgeable to run the business in  the field of crowdfunding,so that wisely investor are  really like too.

lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 07:51:42 PM

How can this project prevent or rather avoid funding a fake campaign at all? Is there any validations of the creators and developers before funding or investing on a particular project or platform? i'm well concern on the investors and companies that funds, specially working to profit money is very hard nowadays. how was that?

They haven't said or updated the steps that they will do to filter those scams or fraud ICO. Hard earned money is not easy to let go, so if you are being scammed by these it surely is heartbreaking.
that's right, arizn must prevent this kinds of issues from happening specially nowadays which is very hard for every to make or earn money. I think arizn must make a authentication process which can filter a particular ICO to determine if its genuine or not.

Exactly. Nowadays it is already difficult to identify which project is legit and which one is not. Sometimes the projects is very attractive with the team very active in promoting their ICO but the truth is it is only the ICO they want and there is no real project to be done. A lot of clever scammers are everywhere they need to be careful.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Glorious04

Activity: 392
Merit: 113

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:13:46 PM

that's right, arizn must prevent this kinds of issues from happening specially nowadays which is very hard for every to make or earn money. I think arizn must make a authentication process which can filter a particular ICO to determine if its genuine or not.

Exactly. Nowadays it is already difficult to identify which project is legit and which one is not. Sometimes the projects is very attractive with the team very active in promoting their ICO but the truth is it is only the ICO they want and there is no real project to be done. A lot of clever scammers are everywhere they need to be careful.
Agree. There are too many flowery whitepaper presenting the concept of their projects but in reality they are not mean to be implemented. They are just baits to catch investors. Cant still get over of my experience being scammed.

Gracechen17

Activity: 367
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:33:09 PM

I will encourage to each everyone to participate in ICO. An innovative approach will be useful to the whole society!
must say the company will collect the funds on ICO! We will ecourage everyone to join this project...

That will be a good idea we get to buy  arizn tokens in one of the best decentralized exchanges if our time after the ICO
This is probably a pretty good project for me and everyone here at the moment we must encourage all people specially all

Its best to buy and invest on ICO's during the initial stage as they usually offer bonus on every purchase. ARIZN is a promising project and it surely something to look forward to.

I am quite interested in the project as it will give opportunity for those who want to source out fund and cant do an ICO for themselves. I just hope that they will not be charging much for their platform.
Well, we will find out when the project is implemented on how they catch the interest of the people. For sure this is one of the best idea to make it favorable to those who want to make some try on their project.

Catching people interest is one thing, making them invest in the project is another. I believe that the private sale of 2 Million dollars is enough to catch peoples attention but to make them invest in the project, the whitepaper should be properly presented and the idea should be really convincing to people. I believe that this project is good. I hope that the developers team or any representative can at least comment on this thread so we can say that the users are dealing with real people who reach out their potential investors and customers in the future.
Well, the team must be busy on the project itself which is really needed to be given time and attentions to. If you’ve been to their Twitter account you will their their CEO sending greetings to Arizn followers as well as 2 of their team appeared also to send greetings.
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 08:51:44 PM

Well, the team must be busy on the project itself which is really needed to be given time and attentions to. If you’ve been to their Twitter account you will their their CEO sending greetings to Arizn followers as well as 2 of their team appeared also to send greetings.
Thats good. Better like that. Better focus on developing the project than focusing on their ICO. They are too important things but it is also important to focus on the project. I believe there will be more people who will be trusting this project and will be supporting since they will be for crowdfunding and crowdfunding is much needed for a project to be implemented.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Waitingforlightning

Activity: 116

Securix: Next Generation Crypto Mining

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:53:37 PM

not only do i believe we'll see a lot more from this project price-wise, but more importantly this is exactly what blockchain was ment to be used for. Most people i talk to about blockchain can't picture an easy way to use it, this truly is one.

batch2016

Activity: 104
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:00:48 PM

Yes, it is not surprising that many of its projects are involved and many investors are in the limelight that a project is making it better, and based on white paper is its way to everything in the right place for a project, so it is also I'm convinced that 2M dollars will only increase the investor here, so the idea is that investors are more and more potential and it is no wonder that many of its customers will be involved in the future to achieve success .
tunabelly

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:20:00 PM

Even though they didn't mention on their whitepaper on how to avoid or filter those scammer, i believe that Arizn has another way to filter it. Of course before they fund other busnisses or accept investors i am sure they will also conduct their own private invistigation.

Not just that, i am pretty sure that the team will not just investigate the project.
ARIZN will have their INVESTIGATION DEPARTMENT/TEAM for every ICO they will have for others.
Agree, that reputation is also  aim and believe that this project of Arizn will become succeed, due to the team are also knowledgeable to run the business in  the field of crowdfunding,so that wisely investor are  really like too.

well,scam projects will often make bold claims about their product even though said project offers nothing new or disruptive. but i think arizn can resolve this kind of issues since their team are consist of highly skilled people.
kibuloy1987

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:30:35 PM

Well I think this system is like a project not surprising that it will achieve the future success in the future, for all its actions are in line with white paper so many investors are here, so it's not surprising that a project is potentially to further increase its customers in the future, and maintain its proper idea regarding a project.
kingboo

Activity: 44
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:35:53 PM

ICOs have become so common that is not unusual to see a new one being launched more than once a week. However,it can be very hard to tell the good apart from the bad.i hope arizn could make sure that they can filter out bogus/scam ICOs.
Bigboss0912

Activity: 183

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:45:45 PM

Yes true because Arizn has the means to find out what's happening here so they have NVESTIGATION DEPARTMENTs set to fix anything that may be wrong in the future, so that the project has nothing to do with problems and mistakes so that the team's help is even better so, with the rest of the ICO fully upgraded so that its reputation will not just break, so Arizn's help will continue to be a good project in the future.
escpancake

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:51:08 PM

well,for those who have doubts about ICOs. If the project does have that potential, professional developers will never make such promises. No serious team will ever make a price prediction about their token or claim it can fix the world.
sigaha

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:07:05 PM
Last edit: August 10, 2018, 11:18:20 PM by sigaha

This project seems good and interesting to me. I guess this kind of project can attract people to invest in their project, because it's good. The concept of their system is quite promising to me.
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: