Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:24:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ARIZN TOKENIZED CROWDFUNDING $2M PRIVATE SALE SOLD OUT  (Read 7559 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 posts by 1 users with 2 merit deleted.)
Ems30

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:16:33 PM

How will investors help the community of cryptocurrency by just investing in ARIZN?

investment is a good thing to have in cryptocurrency,
we can do it with the team ARZIN!
but that will not end there, making the ICO of this project will not just give a hand to them.
but also for the future of crypto, why? they are not bound to focus on their company.
their project will focus on future ICO of other projects, and that is why ARIZN is really great to have.

Yeah I will Agree with you, gunhell16.Since Arizn become familiar to those investor ,it also fit to have a  brand name as no.1 crowdfunding industry today,,because I should really think that this project are great and suceed,becuase despite it will new have also lot of supporters..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Jadeite

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:24:36 PM

Crowdfunding concept of project is very common nowadays on the industry of crypto-world. On the rapid evolving and multiplying of project it is most essential that there are crowdfunding project that assist and helps the project and platform to be more successful, better than before that project creators manually finds and connects rather makes partnerships on different companies to be funded.
I agree with what you said. Crowdfunding platform paves a way to alleviate project creators' struggles in
connecting to communities to look for possible supporters who will back up their projects.This really is
better than how they used to do it the old-fashioned way. What I approved of today's crowdfunding platform is
having it on top of Blockchain,just like Arizn's, which gives accuracy,liquidity and transparency of the
project and higher chances of drawing the trust of supporters and funders.
I think you are both right and I agree with you. One simple explanation about crowdfunding is a form of crowdsourcing but it involves finance or investment from the people who will join. ARIZN made a secured platform which can make this crowdfunding possible.

Present versus old fashioned way to be funded. For me, I prefer to use both. In some ways present crowd sourcing was very fast and because we use technology to connect on the companies but the trust was not there unlike before that there was contract and meetings to stablish good relationship of companies.
Well, I think ARIZN team have thought of that also. They have used the latest technology to make crowdfunding be put into the next level. A more secure and reliable crowdfunding platform in which we can invest our resources and put it on a great project to produce a great profit.
I think that your statement UnBiased is right which makes the project more interesting. The concept behind this project is really amazing which really help the people understand more about crowdfunding and cryptocurrency at the same time.
I think you are definitely right about this BitDane! The concept I think of this crowdfunding platform was well-thought of. Taking advantage of the latest technology is really a plus and should be implemented. I guess I have to waive what I have said before.
It's a really good deal for everyone who wants to know everything about crowdfunding and cryptocurrency at the same time, now Arizn give them a chance to learn it both... And also while learning it don't forget to support Arizn platform, so this project will continue to grow and help others...
Yes, that's right! Arizn deserves a great support for this crowdfunding project because the purpose of it is
clearly seen and many project developers can be helped and be funded by the crowd. And at the same time, this
is going to be helpful for those who wants to get into crypto space for beginner and an advantage for old-timer
in crypto.
teamyey

Activity: 66

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:29:48 PM

An investment in private company securities is highly speculative and involves a high degree of
risk and should only be considered a long-term investment. You must be prepared to withstand a total
loss of your investment. Private company securities are also highly illiquid and there is no guarantee
that a market will develop for such securities, you must consider that.
But..I must say Investment in Arizn Crowdfunding is a great project and concept when it comes in the business.

When it comes in business ventures Arizn Crownfunding must tested, In their competence
that who has successfully created a business from the ground up, I'm sure how important it
is to save money throughout the process.
Citriney

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:43:37 PM

How can this project prevent or rather avoid funding a fake campaign at all? Is there any validations of the creators and developers before funding or investing on a particular project or platform? i'm well concern on the investors and companies that funds, specially working to profit money is very hard nowadays. how was that?

They haven't said or updated the steps that they will do to filter those scams or fraud ICO. Hard earned money is not easy to let go, so if you are being scammed by these it surely is heartbreaking.

Even though they didn't mention on their whitepaper on how to avoid or filter those scammer, i believe that Arizn has another way to filter it. Of course before they fund other busnisses or accept investors i am sure they will also conduct their own private invistigation.

Not just that, i am pretty sure that the team will not just investigate the project.
ARIZN will have their INVESTIGATION DEPARTMENT/TEAM for every ICO they will have for others.
they will not let their reputation be torn because of other project.
Arizn has stated on their MISSION that they will deliver a compliant, ethical and profitable platform, that
ensures accessibility,liquidity and transparency throughout crowdfunding process and into the secondary
token exchange market. With that, I believe, Arizn has a due process on checking and filtering those projects
to avoid having them in their platform and be able to protect their crowdfunders.
kwendy

Activity: 115

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:00:09 PM

I will encourage to each everyone to participate in ICO. An innovative approach will be useful to the whole society!
must say the company will collect the funds on ICO! We will ecourage everyone to join this project...
Arizn Crowdfunding Team is really Nice and Trusted Company!

That will be a good idea we get to buy  arizn tokens in one of the best decentralized exchanges if our time after the ICO
This is probably a pretty good project for me and everyone here at the moment we must encourage all people specially all
the investors to join this wonderful project of Arizn Crowdfunding.

Its best to buy and invest on ICO's during the initial stage as they usually offer bonus on every purchase. ARIZN is a promising project and it surely something to look forward to.

I am quite interested in the project as it will give opportunity for those who want to source out fund and cant do an ICO for themselves. I just hope that they will not be charging much for their platform.
Well, we will find out when the project is implemented on how they catch the interest of the people. For sure this is one of the best idea to make it favorable to those who want to make some try on their project.
pongs2341

Activity: 78

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:15:27 PM

I'm having problem to get access to ICO dashboard that website is not loading properly on my side. It seems it got problem with server anybody else facing the same issue or only me who have this problem?
We experience my things. I can't access their website, there seems to be a problem. Does anyone know what's the problem?
Same here. I hope the developers can solve this soon as this may affect the investors for the project. I think the other website is totally down while the other one may be under maintenance. I am not quite sure though.
Well maybe this moment they have some maintenance or project improvements the reason why the have some problem on their website, hope that this will not make some bad effect on their project.
QueenBit

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:16:36 PM

I will encourage to each everyone to participate in ICO. An innovative approach will be useful to the whole society!
must say the company will collect the funds on ICO! We will ecourage everyone to join this project...
Arizn Crowdfunding Team is really Nice and Trusted Company!

That will be a good idea we get to buy  arizn tokens in one of the best decentralized exchanges if our time after the ICO
This is probably a pretty good project for me and everyone here at the moment we must encourage all people specially all
the investors to join this wonderful project of Arizn Crowdfunding.

Its best to buy and invest on ICO's during the initial stage as they usually offer bonus on every purchase. ARIZN is a promising project and it surely something to look forward to.

I am quite interested in the project as it will give opportunity for those who want to source out fund and cant do an ICO for themselves. I just hope that they will not be charging much for their platform.
Well, we will find out when the project is implemented on how they catch the interest of the people. For sure this is one of the best idea to make it favorable to those who want to make some try on their project.

Catching people interest is one thing, making them invest in the project is another. I believe that the private sale of 2 Million dollars is enough to catch peoples attention but to make them invest in the project, the whitepaper should be properly presented and the idea should be really convincing to people. I believe that this project is good. I hope that the developers team or any representative can at least comment on this thread so we can say that the users are dealing with real people who reach out their potential investors and customers in the future.
Cowming88

Activity: 89

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:30:17 PM

Funding and Budget Management is one of the essential tools of the project to be founded and developed. The power of crowdfunding is in it nature at all. We cannot build our own project if we don't have that budget to build it up. In a business it is very essential that we have capital on building up same as this. Good to know that their are people that want to help us to build our own like this project rather platform.
That's right, Arizn is building their platform for the convenience of everyone, some people are having a high hopes in this matter, and Arizn is doing its best to succeed in this issue.
I sincerely think that Arizn has a lot of potential to being with. Crowdfunding industries are in need of a secure and safe
platform in order to proceed smoothly with their each and own purposes. Through crowdfunding, people are using their money
for a good cause.
Well, I guess you are right. This project has great potential when it comes to crowdfunding. The concept itself will tell that ARIZN project will really elevate the quality of crowdfunding because of the transparency and reliability of the platform.

You right. Crowdfunding project like this is very helpful in many ways.
Since they were helping not only big companies they were also helping minor businessmen and other people to create their own project and platform without hesitation.
Well, the project of Arizn is not only for the big businesses but also those who are willing to grab a chance to make the small businesses become popular and grow up through the help of the crowdfunding platform, I hope this will be more investors will interest to make the ICO sale 100% sold out.
langka1213

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:03:01 PM

How can this project prevent or rather avoid funding a fake campaign at all? Is there any validations of the creators and developers before funding or investing on a particular project or platform? i'm well concern on the investors and companies that funds, specially working to profit money is very hard nowadays. how was that?

They haven't said or updated the steps that they will do to filter those scams or fraud ICO. Hard earned money is not easy to let go, so if you are being scammed by these it surely is heartbreaking.

Even though they didn't mention on their whitepaper on how to avoid or filter those scammer, i believe that Arizn has another way to filter it. Of course before they fund other busnisses or accept investors i am sure they will also conduct their own private invistigation.

Not just that, i am pretty sure that the team will not just investigate the project.
ARIZN will have their INVESTIGATION DEPARTMENT/TEAM for every ICO they will have for others.
they will not let their reputation be torn because of other project.

That's Truely right, this project Arizn is one of the biggest project nowadays, I think that they will not let the scammers to enter and to destroy there project.

chess888

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:13:53 PM

Funding and Budget Management is one of the essential tools of the project to be founded and developed. The power of crowdfunding is in it nature at all. We cannot build our own project if we don't have that budget to build it up. In a business it is very essential that we have capital on building up same as this. Good to know that their are people that want to help us to build our own like this project rather platform.
That's right, Arizn is building their platform for the convenience of everyone, some people are having a high hopes in this matter, and Arizn is doing its best to succeed in this issue.
I sincerely think that Arizn has a lot of potential to being with. Crowdfunding industries are in need of a secure and safe
platform in order to proceed smoothly with their each and own purposes. Through crowdfunding, people are using their money
for a good cause.
Well, I guess you are right. This project has great potential when it comes to crowdfunding. The concept itself will tell that ARIZN project will really elevate the quality of crowdfunding because of the transparency and reliability of the platform.

You right. Crowdfunding project like this is very helpful in many ways.
Since they were helping not only big companies they were also helping minor businessmen and other people to create their own project and platform without hesitation.
Well, the project of Arizn is not only for the big businesses but also those who are willing to grab a chance to make the small businesses become popular and grow up through the help of the crowdfunding platform, I hope this will be more investors will interest to make the ICO sale 100% sold out.

Yes Arizn is also for those who want to have their project enough funding by sourcing from the people. Arizn will be your gateway to success. Most ideas and projects are shelved simply because they don't get the support and funding they need. With Arizn, more developers and inventors will surely be able to complete their project.
langka1213

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:17:41 PM

Crowdfunding concept of project is very common nowadays on the industry of crypto-world. On the rapid evolving and multiplying of project it is most essential that there are crowdfunding project that assist and helps the project and platform to be more successful, better than before that project creators manually finds and connects rather makes partnerships on different companies to be funded.
I agree with what you said. Crowdfunding platform paves a way to alleviate project creators' struggles in
connecting to communities to look for possible supporters who will back up their projects.This really is
better than how they used to do it the old-fashioned way. What I approved of today's crowdfunding platform is
having it on top of Blockchain,just like Arizn's, which gives accuracy,liquidity and transparency of the
I think you are both right and I agree with you. One simple explanation about crowdfunding is a form of crowdsourcing but it involves finance or investment from the people who will join. ARIZN made a secured platform which can make this crowdfunding possible.

Present versus old fashioned way to be funded. For me, I prefer to use both. In some ways present crowd sourcing was very fast and because we use technology to connect on the companies but the trust was not there unlike before that there was contract and meetings to stablish good relationship of companies.
Well, I think ARIZN team have thought of that also. They have used the latest technology to make crowdfunding be put into the next level. A more secure and reliable crowdfunding platform in which we can invest our resources and put it on a great project to produce a great profit.
I think that your statement UnBiased is right which makes the project more interesting. The concept behind this project is really amazing which really help the people understand more about crowdfunding and cryptocurrency at the same time.
I think you are definitely right about this BitDane! The concept I think of this crowdfunding platform was well-thought of. Taking advantage of the latest technology is really a plus and should be implemented. I guess I have to waive what I have said before.
It's a really good deal for everyone who wants to know everything about crowdfunding and cryptocurrency at the same time, now Arizn give them a chance to learn it both... And also while learning it don't forget to support Arizn platform, so this project will continue to grow and help others...
Some of us already know how cryptocurrency operate and use in many ways, for them they can easily adapt the essence of crowdfunding and how's it going to work to help many business aspirants to achieve what they want and be successful on it...

That is right i know that the arizn have an great platforms that will helps a lot of investors to fulfill their dreams by the use of crowdfunding system.
langka1213

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:31:14 PM

Based on my white paper, Arizn platform helped restructure deals to secure re-investment in life sustaining projectsthat feed and provide jobs for thousands of people. They maintain these relationships today and have been providing free blockchain awareness and they using case seminars to their partners. What a wonderful!
That's the platform build. If they will sustain their project development then they will have more investors,followers to come! I think they should make a youtube video to attract more investors by building an ecosystem and trust.
I’ve read it also in their whitepaper. Too kind of them to conduct this free seminars to open awarenes in communities about cryptocurrencies. They have a noble purpose and they must be supported in this journey of them to be successful.

I am so.much touched with companies like Arizn. They don't just focused on their own needs.  They are not selfish and self centered. Although, creating these awareness will also benefit them, it is good to know, that it is not only for them.but to the cryptocurrency community.  Such a great project. I know, taht what you sow you will reap. I will be rejoicing with you.
Well, as what is the Arizn goal is to help people in terms of crowdfunding platform through the use of blockchain technology, which is many people are not just involve on investing in the crypto currency but also to the crowdfunding too whereas the small businesses will be popular through internet and have many backers too.
Well, crowdfunding goal alone is already a noble goal. It simply means that they will be a hand to support developers for their projects to come into reality and not just to remain in their whitepaper.

Yes, that is the aim of Arizn, helping the community of developers in fulfilling their needs to have a project like crowdfunding is a huge one, It will affect the many lives of people who depends on it, So Arizn is making it more concrete and trustable for the investors.

Thats really great, by using this project i know that the arizn have an great and secured platforms that will also sure in all investors that they invest to there system that will helps a lot of investors to fulfill their dreams by the use of crowdfunding system.
Anghela

Activity: 16

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:33:54 PM

Based on my white paper, Arizn platform helped restructure deals to secure re-investment in life sustaining projectsthat feed and provide jobs for thousands of people. They maintain these relationships today and have been providing free blockchain awareness and they using case seminars to their partners. What a wonderful!
That's the platform build. If they will sustain their project development then they will have more investors,followers to come! I think they should make a youtube video to attract more investors by building an ecosystem and trust.
I’ve read it also in their whitepaper. Too kind of them to conduct this free seminars to open awarenes in communities about cryptocurrencies. They have a noble purpose and they must be supported in this journey of them to be successful.

I am so.much touched with companies like Arizn. They don't just focused on their own needs.  They are not selfish and self centered. Although, creating these awareness will also benefit them, it is good to know, that it is not only for them.but to the cryptocurrency community.  Such a great project. I know, taht what you sow you will reap. I will be rejoicing with you.
Well, as what is the Arizn goal is to help people in terms of crowdfunding platform through the use of blockchain technology, which is many people are not just involve on investing in the crypto currency but also to the crowdfunding too whereas the small businesses will be popular through internet and have many backers too.
Well, crowdfunding goal alone is already a noble goal. It simply means that they will be a hand to support developers for their projects to come into reality and not just to remain in their whitepaper.

Yes, that is the aim of Arizn, helping the community of developers in fulfilling their needs to have a project like crowdfunding is a huge one, It will affect the many lives of people who depends on it, So Arizn is making it more concrete and trustable for the investors.

Thats really great, by using this project i know that the arizn have an great and secured platforms that will also sure in all investors that they invest to there system that will helps a lot of investors to fulfill their dreams by the use of crowdfunding system.

I am really interested with the project. I would like to know if they are also having airdrops for this project? How long do they expect this project to finish and be implemented for use?
DreamDeal

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:50:38 PM

I am really interested with the project. I would like to know if they are also having airdrops for this project? How long do they expect this project to finish and be implemented for use?

Likewise, I see that this project has a great potential. It may not be as appealing like other project but it has a concrete concept and plan for the future. This project will help even those who will conduct a fund raising campaign for a project that may help the community.
ZUTEN12000
Copper Member

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:54:09 PM

this project will boost African market...fresh market
Giratina

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:36:12 PM

Lack of funder confidence : The crowdfunding industry is largely unregulated worldwide and is fraught with mismanagement of funds and false campaigns.
I totally agree on the trust issue of the funder or investors because most of the fast ICO are mostly scans and fraud.
   Yes most of the crowdfunding industry is unregulated which result to mismanagement of funds and false campaign. Arizn solve this problem through transparency,liquidity and accountability which are the core principle of Arizn.
Well, I think that is the reason why ARIZN was created. To make a platform that will really standardize the process, make it transparent and more reliable especially for investors that are planning to invest through crowdfunding.

I agree with you. Arizn facilitates people's crowd fundraising.Challenges in dealing with so many people, the
security of their payment,keeping track of every contribution can be solved by Blockchain  with it.This gives
everyone transparency and trust in the fundraising process.

If that is the case, it can really gain popularity to there blockchain and also more investors to this project. hopefully this project have an potential that in to investor will surely be hit soon!

Think about it. Many inventors and developers have great ideas but lack funding. With ARIZN we can see more innovative ideas and new technologies becoming reality word wide.

That is quite an interesting statement. ARIZN having an initial funding of 2 Million Dollars will surely have a lot of support they need to become a reality. I am not quite sure what will be there expenses but I hope that they can also be transparent to their investors.

I am still new and confused. Thanks for sharing. ARIZN is really an eye opener for me. I do have a lot of ideas in mind and there certain things I want to develop myself. The typical problem is funding. I am willing to try out ARIZN platform.
Thank you for your kind words. The typical problem on the crypto industry is the funding itself. Some of our investors know how to earn profit! but back in their mind they don't know what's going on in the project they invested.
One thing for sure they will earn profit.
Well, I'm also grateful for sharing your beauty with Arizn, just as you said that you're right because the Arizn team can not measure so many trust it, so it's not surprising that investors have a lot of investors here because for its expertise and operation of the developer, so on the Arizn platform it was superimposed so much that it would try and restart through Arizn.
Agree.
I’ve read that the’ve already been in existence since 2011, it means that the project has been in operation for long already. It only shows and proves that the team are experienced and knowledgeable. This is also another reason to trust this project.

This is what maybe the weakness of all crowdfunding project and other companies.
They used to trust one’s project and end up scamming the funders and investors. This is what Arizn may eliminate in the first place.
Arceusz

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:56:35 PM

any new partnership or important updates after bancor?
For new partners after bancor, there seems to be no information. They will update developments every Monday. For recent developments, They are in the process of completing their first official crowd funding campaign on blockchain. This is a project they have been working on for the past 5 years. This is very large and will affect the lives of millions of people.

yeah i heard it, they were working since before.
what are they mission and plan?
will they be funding other ICO or will they just be a hand helping other project for doing crowd funding?

I was also waiting on their new partnership. Definitely they were having so much of partnership now and settling all the papers, lol.
What I was thinking now. By the ways I’m pretty impressed on the dedication of this Team at all.
Yes they announced this invitation. It will be a good opportunity for new businessmen and investors to start for free. They are too generous to make this invitation. I hope there will be investors who will grab this opportunity.

I’m so sick about reminding a project to update thread for news and activities they were coming through.
Are you guys specially developers don’t have that costumer assistant or even people to update the thread?
Chimecho

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:13:10 PM

any new partnership or important updates after bancor?
For new partners after bancor, there seems to be no information. They will update developments every Monday. For recent developments, They are in the process of completing their first official crowd funding campaign on blockchain. This is a project they have been working on for the past 5 years. This is very large and will affect the lives of millions of people.

yeah i heard it, they were working since before.
what are they mission and plan?
will they be funding other ICO or will they just be a hand helping other project for doing crowd funding?

I was also waiting on their new partnership. Definitely they were having so much of partnership now and settling all the papers, lol.
What I was thinking now. By the ways I’m pretty impressed on the dedication of this Team at all.
Yes they announced this invitation. It will be a good opportunity for new businessmen and investors to start for free. They are too generous to make this invitation. I hope there will be investors who will grab this opportunity.
I like this idea too. Imagine aside from giving them free access to the platform investors will also be given by Arizn what they need for their projects to be started. They will be given this dAPP wizzard to start their smart contrat to they can secure, profitability and transparency on their projects.

Another one who was finding updates. Can you guys Arizn Team provide us some people to talk to in this thread at least twice a week for us to know what was happening on your project.
I’m very tired on this kind of scenario on every thread.
XtraRolePlayer

Activity: 133

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:20:19 PM

That's correct! The technology offers great innovation of the crowdfunding platform and it will really help on making the people awareness to cryptocurrency. For every project that ARIZN handles will have a great impact on the investment industry.
BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 05:29:29 PM

Lack of funder confidence : The crowdfunding industry is largely unregulated worldwide and is fraught with mismanagement of funds and false campaigns.
I totally agree on the trust issue of the funder or investors because most of the fast ICO are mostly scans and fraud.
   Yes most of the crowdfunding industry is unregulated which result to mismanagement of funds and false campaign. Arizn solve this problem through transparency,liquidity and accountability which are the core principle of Arizn.
Well, I think that is the reason why ARIZN was created. To make a platform that will really standardize the process, make it transparent and more reliable especially for investors that are planning to invest through crowdfunding.

I agree with you. Arizn facilitates people's crowd fundraising.Challenges in dealing with so many people, the
security of their payment,keeping track of every contribution can be solved by Blockchain  with it.This gives
everyone transparency and trust in the fundraising process.

If that is the case, it can really gain popularity to there blockchain and also more investors to this project. hopefully this project have an potential that in to investor will surely be hit soon!

Think about it. Many inventors and developers have great ideas but lack funding. With ARIZN we can see more innovative ideas and new technologies becoming reality word wide.

That is quite an interesting statement. ARIZN having an initial funding of 2 Million Dollars will surely have a lot of support they need to become a reality. I am not quite sure what will be there expenses but I hope that they can also be transparent to their investors.

I am still new and confused. Thanks for sharing. ARIZN is really an eye opener for me. I do have a lot of ideas in mind and there certain things I want to develop myself. The typical problem is funding. I am willing to try out ARIZN platform.
Thank you for your kind words. The typical problem on the crypto industry is the funding itself. Some of our investors know how to earn profit! but back in their mind they don't know what's going on in the project they invested.
One thing for sure they will earn profit.
Well, I'm also grateful for sharing your beauty with Arizn, just as you said that you're right because the Arizn team can not measure so many trust it, so it's not surprising that investors have a lot of investors here because for its expertise and operation of the developer, so on the Arizn platform it was superimposed so much that it would try and restart through Arizn.
Agree.
I’ve read that the’ve already been in existence since 2011, it means that the project has been in operation for long already. It only shows and proves that the team are experienced and knowledgeable. This is also another reason to trust this project.

This is what maybe the weakness of all crowdfunding project and other companies.
They used to trust one’s project and end up scamming the funders and investors. This is what Arizn may eliminate in the first place.
That's absolutely awesome! ARIZN main goal is one of the cryptocurrency industry really needed now. We are really surrounded by scammers and we do not know what project we should get into. ARIZN crowdfunding platform will help us make our investment safe and secure.
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: