Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:25:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ARIZN TOKENIZED CROWDFUNDING $2M PRIVATE SALE SOLD OUT  (Read 7559 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 posts by 1 users with 2 merit deleted.)
QueenBit

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:15:19 AM

People will not trust a project if they don't really study it first. Investing in one project requires personal research and assessment. As I have known crowdfunding and the advantage of using Blockchain Technology on this type of project, I know that there's a good advantage using it, pertaining to its goal to be a successful crowfunding platform, by blockchain technology supports and smart contracts, it will achieve its goal.

Crowdfunding is not new to this cryptocurrency industry and arzin is not the first of its type. I know alot of them surfaces since a couple of years ago. How can you say that this has advantage to those who are currently wxisting and what are the trait of this project that other crowdfunding project never has?

I am interested too in the answer to this question. I want to know more about the crowdfunding and all it's benefits to us and to the investors. And how the project was different from others. I think Arizn team have the answer to my question.

I would like to quote this from the whitepaper:

"We are using smart-contracts to provide a range of products that offer a stake, equity, asset backed or loan based digital assets in exchange for funding a campaign on our platform. This means that founders, start-ups and existing businesses can tokenise their crowdfunding and create an attractive and liquid offering for potential backers."

As I understand it, ARIZN is a CFP or a Crowd Funding Platform. Having smart contracts for each backer, funder or investor they will receive an equivalent ALT Token for the funds they provide. At First I was thinking that ARIZN is more on funding social projects but my thinking was wrong. ARZIN is a crowdfunding business. What advantage does ARIZN have? Well it runs on Etherium Blockchain and promises Transparency on their crowd funding platform. Some projects that have crowdfunding do give a sample product, but sometimes they don't. With ARIZN they will atleast get a Token on the fund they provide.
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Julianito

Activity: 36

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:22:58 AM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DiZ8ee_W0AIasBD.png
They made a simple explanations and provided details about the overall concept of Arizn platform here.

Yes, the diagram shows the flowchart of what would happen. But, the details of every step may vague, still needs to be clarified. I'll read through this and do some research.
ahiarobert01

Activity: 18

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:42:37 AM

Nice to know that Arizn would use smart contracts in the Etherium blockchain. These contracts are really accurate and very transparent in every detail of the transaction, which in line with core principle of Arizn. Great concept!

Hello! Yeah it's really great that Arizn will use smart contracts. It's a bit difficult to understand how to code a single smart contract, however I think Arizn will provide a platform for this just to make things easier for the founders. You know guys, these smart contract technology, as they say, is the future of contracts.

I agree with you guys. Arizn will create a intuitive wizard. This wizard will help the founders to produce smart contracts for crowdfunding campaign. But, the question is "How would Arizn make this visible for backers?"
emulsifryer

Activity: 337
Merit: 10

Bet2dream.com

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:00:37 AM

People will not trust a project if they don't really study it first. Investing in one project requires personal research and assessment. As I have known crowdfunding and the advantage of using Blockchain Technology on this type of project, I know that there's a good advantage using it, pertaining to its goal to be a successful crowfunding platform, by blockchain technology supports and smart contracts, it will achieve its goal.

Crowdfunding is not new to this cryptocurrency industry and arzin is not the first of its type. I know alot of them surfaces since a couple of years ago. How can you say that this has advantage to those who are currently wxisting and what are the trait of this project that other crowdfunding project never has?

I agreed on what you just said, Arizn is not the first ico project who has a concept of crowd funding. I think one of the advantage of this project is raising a 2M$ for me was a big advantage, then Arizn is creating a crowdfunding platform that is built on the Ethereum blockchain. A completely transparent distributed ledger that is publicly view-able by anyone.
You have a point this is not actually the first ico project which has an idea of crowd funding and the advantage of using Blockchain Technology on this type of project and they also raised 2M$. Maybe they will give further more explanations regarding about their project looking forwards for more upcoming updates.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Bet2Dream ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬  Get Free Bal($) When You Register! Join Now!  ▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬  Referral & Mining Program | Event & Daily Rewards! | Bet2Dream NFT Club! ▬▬▬
Exeus

Activity: 165
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:31:38 AM

They already sold 2M dollars in a private sale! Where do we see a project like this? Its really amazing! They also give a 2M dollars for bounty campaign. I do not see a project like Arizn, this has a lot of chance to meet the moon someday. That's why I wear the signature because I want to support Arizn. I think I will scrutinize their WP so that I acquire what they want to convey to the people.
wow!The display of excellence on this project, is extremely high.
using ethereum network to create a tokenised crowdfunding platform.
I really like the idea of your project. I follow the development of the project with big interest!

Imagine how powerful the platform they have? They already sold 2M dollars in a private sale as a result of reaching the softcap of the project.
Don't just follow their updates buy try to invest in Arizn because this is an awesome project and for sure, their sale becomes short because a lot of people will see this as a good project.

It's a sign that their project will become successful in the future, because their project's platform is new to people and unique. I'm pretty sure that there will be plenty of people who will be a part of this project.

I definitely agree. Being unique is something that people wanted. Many have already trusted the project from the private sale that is why they've reach 2M$ and I believe that more people will somehow invest in Arizn project.
Your right, because of the 2M$ they will become more interested on this project and knowing that the investors are in favor always on where they earn compare to others that they just earn but a small amount only,for sure when they try this project it will bring them to the success.

Damn! Thats a pretty huge sum of money. They just hit 2m usd with just their private sale, I hope this is not a scam and lead its way into top ICO to watch for. Does anyone have discord channel or telegram channel that we can tune in to?
This is too much. They giving up a 2 Million USD on both private sale and bounty? this was crazy. I can't imagine how this project has too much of fund to support this kind of project. It is a good project though so it is worth to invest in. Keep up the good work Arizn Team and Developers.
Well this is a good opportunity for all the users of their system which they have provided 2million USD on both private sale and bounty besides it is very worth if this project will become successful in the near future.
ZUTEN12000
Copper Member

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:31:39 AM

Based on their video;
https://www.youtube.com/embed/r8VIrcEEp_Q

Arizn has accessible in anyone, they represent 9 countries to start the project and package ready to market
and they are 11,000 potential backer, what a nice concept, an interesting project of Arizn .
Hope this project will boom! and many investors will come up.

Thank for info that a good news for us.
JoshyKulotski

Activity: 127

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:42:11 AM

Based on their video;

Arizn has accessible in anyone, they represent 9 countries to start the project and package ready to market
and they are 11,000 potential backer, what a nice concept, an interesting project of Arizn .

This project is taking too far. 9 countries to start on is not a joke, some project cannot accommodate and apply their project even in their own country. 11,000 potential backer is a good stats to start up this project in good tension. You guys will succeed in this potential set up. Keep up the good work.
BeshyJelly

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:46:07 AM

Based on their video;

This project is taking too far. 9 countries to start on is not a joke, some project cannot accommodate and apply their project even in their own country. 11,000 potential backer is a good stats to start up this project in good tension. You guys will succeed in this potential set up. Keep up the good work.
Hmmm, this project has a good statistics to start up their work. Crowdfunding is very difficult if you were having a single or few country to apply on, for me this project maybe have few country. You must apply on more country mates this id few. Good project though, must improve.
bitrayder

Activity: 35

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:22:42 AM

Yah right mate, this kind of project are too common on the industry almost crowded in the market but as a good crowdfunding was building it is so much success on both user and team. This project was good like others but I don't have seen some new on this. It is good but too common for me.

If it is really common for you, I think you didn't know it yet the real catch of crowd funding, it is because on Arizn crowdfunding need blockchain for us to experience the advantage of being part of it.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
tlsgroup.io ║Cryptocurrency Investment Fund║ (https://tlsgroup.io/en/home)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
babyjamaica122630

Activity: 9

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:30:53 AM

They already sold 2M dollars in a private sale! Where do we see a project like this? Its really amazing! They also give a 2M dollars for bounty campaign. I do not see a project like Arizn, this has a lot of chance to meet the moon someday. That's why I wear the signature because I want to support Arizn. I think I will scrutinize their WP so that I acquire what they want to convey to the people.
I really like the idea of your project. I follow the development of the project with big interest!

Imagine how powerful the platform they have? They already sold 2M dollars in a private sale as a result of reaching the softcap of the project.
Don't just follow their updates buy try to invest in Arizn because this is an awesome project and for sure, their sale becomes short because a lot of people will see this as a good project.

It's a sign that their project will become successful in the future, because their project's platform is new to people and unique. I'm pretty sure that there will be plenty of people who will be a part of this project.

I definitely agree. Being unique is something that people wanted. Many have already trusted the project from the private sale that is why they've reach 2M$ and I believe that more people will somehow invest in Arizn project.
Your right, because of the 2M$ they will become more interested on this project and knowing that the investors are in favor always on where they earn compare to others that they just earn but a small amount only,for sure when they try this project it will bring them to the success.

Damn! Thats a pretty huge sum of money. They just hit 2m usd with just their private sale, I hope this is not a scam and lead its way into top ICO to watch for. Does anyone have discord channel or telegram channel that we can tune in to?
This is too much. They giving up a 2 Million USD on both private sale and bounty? this was crazy. I can't imagine how this project has too much of fund to support this kind of project. It is a good project though so it is worth to invest in. Keep up the good work Arizn Team and Developers.
Well this is a good opportunity for all the users of their system which they have provided 2million USD on both private sale and bounty besides it is very worth if this project will become successful in the near future.

I do believe that at the present time now, they are developing something on which things can easily attract more investors to believe on their project.
Since they've started a good start from the pre-sales, so my advise only is let us not be judgmental to any ico until we didn't see it happen. Besides I never see any complaints during its pre-sales period, which means it is really good project.
crazyco.

Activity: 55

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:04:12 AM

ARIZN CROWDFUNDING has a potential to attract investors if you interested kindly visit their website;

https://arizn.network

To enhance our knowledge, cause many of investors don't have a lot of options right now.
ANGELA07

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:20:35 AM

ARIZN CROWDFUNDING has a potential to attract investors if you interested kindly visit their website;

https://arizn.network

To enhance our knowledge, cause many of investors don't have a lot of options right now.

They develope an ecosystem of supporting and connecting products that combine multiple financial markets
into one unified and decentralized platform of ARIZN.. They create a range of potential revenue streams.
theultimatewarrior

Activity: 15

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:00:22 AM

Based on their video;

Hmmm, this project has a good statistics to start up their work. Crowdfunding is very difficult if you were having a single or few country to apply on, for me this project maybe have few country. You must apply on more country mates this id few. Good project though, must improve.

Arizn provides a system which is uses smart contracts to provide a range of products that offers a stake, equity, or even loan based digital assets in exchange for crypto currency , funding a campaign on the platform is really good for the users and owners of a certain alts. I hope they will conduct some huge bounty programs too aside from their current program I hope they can put some huge allocation for the bounty.
khuraficha

Activity: 20

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:30:45 AM

Based on their video;

Arizn provides a system which is uses smartcontracts to provide a range of products that offers a stake, equity, or even loan based digital assets in exchange for crypto currency , funding a campaign on the platform is really good for the users and owners of a certain alts. I hope they will conduct some uge bounty programs too.

Also Arizn can be tradable and can be used as payment and exchange in some other currency, it is a good usage of course in the part of the users who participated in their platform, the convenience is always there for the users and the platform itself is well organized and easy to understand, I hope the responsiveness of their service provider is also good.
sonjay22

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:05:09 AM

I can see some having doubts about this project. If there are crowdfunding platform out there that are existing already, what will be the difference Arizn will be offering so project developers will choose them and not the existing crowdfunding platforms that have already built names?
Crowdfunding has been used since but with regards to ARizn, what I know what isets it apart  from others is their crowdfunding is based on token, meaning tokenized.  They will get their resources through tokens.
yeah, crowdfunding is not really that new to us. but with regards to arizn,for me this platform clearly stands out the most. this is the first time i encountered a crowdfundin platform that is using the blockchain technology which is enabling them to have a more secure platform. and this is the first time is see crowdfunding with tokens or crypto currency.
What's after the security? I mean the foundation of the project is great, having the Blockchain Techonology to strengthen
the security making crowdfunding less corrupted or tampered with. It  kind of gives Arizn the headstart but it really has
no much difference from other projects.

Yes when i read their WP it says that the difference between them to other is they'll using blockchain, they'll see the solution for crowdfunding platform is security... Well i don't have many ideas about crowd funding, that's why i can't tell the difference with arizn...
Ems30

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:15:51 AM

Absolutely  this project arizn will  become successful for sure because 2M Dollars can be sold already ? what amazing ,project because it was a big sign for succeed ,Arizn will have already  big fun of passive investor to spread this project around the globe so that ,it would be great project ,
mysayuri87

Activity: 87

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:32:44 AM

Absolutely  this project arizn will  become successful for sure because 2M Dollars can be sold already ? what amazing ,project because it was a big sign for succeed ,Arizn will have already  big fun of passive investor to spread this project around the globe so that ,it would be great project ,

yeah you have also point because,when I saw the 2M dollar will sold my eyes will glimpse and spark,,due to  eversince there is no other project to handle like this Arizn this already finish to sold at 2M  in the short period of time,compared to other platform that  thier token  sale sometimes its hard to sold even the ico are going to finish ,,therefore  this Arizn is much better and unique compared to other project and of course for sure more investor will also attract to this project,

scarleth06

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:40:45 AM

Arizn should classify their gap upon other projects also that has Crowdfunding Platform. If they differentiate their unique and innovation in others, they will look for a spot in this industry.
They are already successful, they just need to meet their hardcap and for sure they got it!
That's what they need to do, if their private sell reach 2M dollars they also make it to their hard cap... You're right they also need to classify what the difference between them and other crowd funding platform so user will stick to them...
yuanbao2018

Activity: 82

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:06:23 AM

Having read the whitepaper ,I believe faithfully that your project will be a success!Where can i see the procss, it would be good to see iive stats on investments. That could be good for investors and also the team.
Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:15:46 PM

For the developer and moderator of Arizn as well as the people here in this thread, please report all spammer here who posted only a shitty thing and one liner. It does not contribute goodness for the project. Arizn is a good project, it will revive the crowdfunding platform and I wish that their reputation will sustain till the end. Invest and support, please help this project to success. I hope that every supporter here will understand me.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: