Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 10:16:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ARIZN TOKENIZED CROWDFUNDING $2M PRIVATE SALE SOLD OUT  (Read 7559 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 posts by 1 users with 2 merit deleted.)
ZeidFreak

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

Macho Gwapito ako!

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:26:24 PM

Based on their video;
https://www.youtube.com/embed/r8VIrcEEp_Q

Arizn has accessible in anyone, they represent 9 countries to start the project and package ready to market
and they are 11,000 potential backer, what a nice concept, an interesting project of Arizn .
Hope this project will boom! and many investors will come up.

Thank for info that a good news for us.
This project is taking too far. 9 countries to start on is not a joke, some project cannot accommodate and apply their project even in their own country. 11,000 potential backer is a good stats to start up this project in good tension. You guys will succeed in this potential set up. Keep up the good work.
It is a good start to have 9 countries and package to be ready in market, it is not actually a joke because they are very promising to their project and they have 11,000 potential backer which means they have so many supporters. Soon this project will become more successful and gain more investors in the future.
Speaking of 11 potenial backer of arizn it also means that this project will also trusted to growing industry platform at blockchain technology it was also unique crownfunding platform and powered by smart contract to create tokenised,so that there is no other great platform compared to the project of arizn today.

Do you have insider on this project? How did you know that they have 11 potential buyer? There will be alot of successful company but you need to choose few of them, i believe on the project itself especially the smart contracts tokenizing which is like a second degree bank.
KeyboardWarrior

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:41:34 PM
Last edit: July 22, 2018, 05:51:44 PM by KeyboardWarrior

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DigPJnkWkAA_ma4.jpg

Arizn has been successfully added to cryptoranker. You can check out all details on this page cryptoranker.io/ico/arizn/

4.3 rating is not bad. You can make it more higher guys if you will support them by voting Arizn in cryptoranker.
This is a nice rating I guess for a starting project. More and more people are getting aware of this project and investors do really support this project. What am I thinking is that how will the company ensure to the public that they are 100% sure that Arizn project will really succeed?
Bitbratt

Activity: 198

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:12:46 PM

for those who dont have any idea of what crowdfunding is let me enlighten you.

crowdfunding is a combination of microfinancing and crowdsourcing. The result, individuals come together to help support projects and companies across the world. These people front the money in the start-up of a small business, either as a gift or with an expected reward or return.
Ya. Individuals come together to support the project for common goal. If they’ve invested in the project, it is a much that they also need to support the promotion of their ICO so, when the ICO succeeds all of them benefit from the project as well as the implementatios.
JJireh

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:40:28 PM

Based on their video;

Arizn has accessible in anyone, they represent 9 countries to start the project and package ready to market
and they are 11,000 potential backer, what a nice concept, an interesting project of Arizn .

This project is taking too far. 9 countries to start on is not a joke, some project cannot accommodate and apply their project even in their own country. 11,000 potential backer is a good stats to start up this project in good tension. You guys will succeed in this potential set up. Keep up the good work.
It is a good start to have 9 countries and package to be ready in market, it is not actually a joke because they are very promising to their project and they have 11,000 potential backer which means they have so many supporters. Soon this project will become more successful and gain more investors in the future.
Well, they are not the only one, there is competition in this area. We all know that they are not the first to have a crowdfunding platform but they gotta have the guts to have this boast. 11,000 potential backers are just figures and there is not certainty in it.
1kreasons

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:11:45 PM

Based on their video;

Well, they are not the only one, there is competition in this area. We all know that they are not the first to have a crowdfunding platform but they gotta have the guts to have this boast. 11,000 potential backers are just figures and there is not certainty in it.
It is true that they are not the first one to have crowdfunding because it is not a new concept  but do they have competition with regards to tokenized crowdfunding?
giga19

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:40:22 PM

Arizn has been successfully added to cryptoranker. You can check out all details on this page cryptoranker.io/ico/arizn/

4.3 rating is not bad. You can make it more higher guys if you will support them by voting Arizn in cryptoranker.
This is a nice rating I guess for a starting project. More and more people are getting aware of this project and investors do really support this project. What am I thinking is that how will the company ensure to the public that they are 100% sure that Arizn project will really succeed?
Just like the typical,crowdfunding, it won’t get popular as source of getting funds if it is not successful.  I think Arizn’s concept is like adapting the crowdfunding in the crypto currency world and based on I believe that it will be successful as well.
lordgunshaw

Activity: 152

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:51:18 PM

I noticed some big changes, new website and a beta on testnet that works on their AALT token only. Big respect to this team so glad to have got in just i time ! Smiley MoonLambo's
kibuloy1987

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:30:38 PM

The plan is very good and if you really get on in actualizing your plans, then I think it will be nice!

All the things Arizn presented about this project were great. I think all of them were feasible and can be done and put through reality. But, the question here is how credible does the team of developers Arizn have? Are they up to the challenge? Little by little they should give updates on their project to attract investors.
Yes true you can really say good project because of arizn so I do not think anyone can say it is true, let's just say that we have the arizn team to grow it in the future, yes really all the way about this project many investors are looking for good and good projects.
Levontres

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

THE DECENTRALIZED BETTING EXCHANG

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:44:10 PM

Interestingly, and the project is concentrated on startups on cryptoprojects?
I hope that this project isn't fraud, I expect good result!

Bigboss0912

Activity: 183

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:46:16 PM

I can see some having doubts about this project. If there are crowdfunding platform out there that are existing already, what will be the difference Arizn will be offering so project developers will choose them and not the existing crowdfunding platforms that have already built names?
Crowdfunding has been used since but with regards to ARizn, what I know what isets it apart  from others is their crowdfunding is based on token, meaning tokenized.  They will get their resources through tokens.
yeah, crowdfunding is not really that new to us. but with regards to arizn,for me this platform clearly stands out the most. this is the first time i encountered a crowdfundin platform that is using the blockchain technology which is enabling them to have a more secure platform. and this is the first time is see crowdfunding with tokens or crypto currency.
What's after the security? I mean the foundation of the project is great, having the Blockchain Techonology to strengthen
the security making crowdfunding less corrupted or tampered with. It  kind of gives Arizn the headstart but it really has
no much difference from other projects.

Yes when i read their WP it says that the difference between them to other is they'll using blockchain, they'll see the solution for crowdfunding platform is security... Well i don't have many ideas about crowd funding, that's why i can't tell the difference with arizn...

Well, if you consider how much people are into crowdfunding or how in demand this concept is, I am prettt confident that this project will really have a lot of supporters and contributors that would wamt to have a piece of this project. And plus the addition of the project being based into the block-chain technology, success is truly ensured when it comes into this project. There is no other project in my opinion that would be bigger than this one as of this moment.
I agree with this one. Crowdfunding is really making way for the people to have the chance to invest their little amount in a certain project that has the potential to make it big in the future. This is a great opportunity offers by Arizn project.
Well I believe that arizn and its beautiful projects will grow even more in the future and because crowdfunding is much more especially for its small ones that are so magnificent to be improved through a great project that has a lot of users so it's no wonder that it's still potential in the project so many people are obsessed with it.
QueenBit

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:36:22 PM

Interestingly, and the project is concentrated on startups on cryptoprojects?
I hope that this project isn't fraud, I expect good result!

I believe that this project is a legitimate project with an existing related industries. I believe this is not the first project on Crowd Funding Platform and there are already existing crowd funding platform. The good thing is this projects runs on Etherium blockchain and aims to provide Transparency on the crowd funding done on its platform. This is actually good for those who cant afford to start their own ICO, ARIZN will be able to help startups to get support and funding on their new project.
chess888

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:54:13 PM

I can see some having doubts about this project. If there are crowdfunding platform out there that are existing already, what will be the difference Arizn will be offering so project developers will choose them and not the existing crowdfunding platforms that have already built names?
Crowdfunding has been used since but with regards to ARizn, what I know what isets it apart  from others is their crowdfunding is based on token, meaning tokenized.  They will get their resources through tokens.
yeah, crowdfunding is not really that new to us. but with regards to arizn,for me this platform clearly stands out the most. this is the first time i encountered a crowdfundin platform that is using the blockchain technology which is enabling them to have a more secure platform. and this is the first time is see crowdfunding with tokens or crypto currency.
What's after the security? I mean the foundation of the project is great, having the Blockchain Techonology to strengthen
the security making crowdfunding less corrupted or tampered with. It  kind of gives Arizn the headstart but it really has
no much difference from other projects.

Yes when i read their WP it says that the difference between them to other is they'll using blockchain, they'll see the solution for crowdfunding platform is security... Well i don't have many ideas about crowd funding, that's why i can't tell the difference with arizn...

Well, if you consider how much people are into crowdfunding or how in demand this concept is, I am prettt confident that this project will really have a lot of supporters and contributors that would wamt to have a piece of this project. And plus the addition of the project being based into the block-chain technology, success is truly ensured when it comes into this project. There is no other project in my opinion that would be bigger than this one as of this moment.
I agree with this one. Crowdfunding is really making way for the people to have the chance to invest their little amount in a certain project that has the potential to make it big in the future. This is a great opportunity offers by Arizn project.
Well I believe that arizn and its beautiful projects will grow even more in the future and because crowdfunding is much more especially for its small ones that are so magnificent to be improved through a great project that has a lot of users so it's no wonder that it's still potential in the project so many people are obsessed with it.

Based on my understanding is that the investors will get the ALT tokens after signing up the smart contracts. Its true that crypto currencies have value, however the project owner doing the crowdfunding will still need to convert it to cash. As such I believe that the project owner will receive a crypto  currency with a more stable value which is Etherium in particular since ARIZN runs on Etherium blockchain. What do you think guys and gals?
ahiarobert01

Activity: 18

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:22:20 AM

Just want to share the link stating the one of the goals of Arizn to empower the entrepreneurs in South African Development Community through this platform. Here's the link

https://www.cryptoze.com/arizn/
caidic8

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:41:40 AM

The plan is very good and if you really get on in actualizing your plans, then I think it will be nice!

All the things Arizn presented about this project were great. I think all of them were feasible and can be done and put through reality. But, the question here is how credible does the team of developers Arizn have? Are they up to the challenge? Little by little they should give updates on their project to attract investors.
It actually running in phase, slowly but surely. Its statistical review was outstanding. I'm well satisfy on its works and achievements for now. Waiting for further improvements in security and holding of coins and tokens.

I think Arizn has credible team. But, aside from them, the long term goal of Arizn to tokenize crowdfunding would also depends on government agencies and estate agencies. Without legal support it would be very difficult to operate in the community.
emulsifryer

Activity: 337

Bet2dream.com

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:00:55 AM

Based on their video;

Speaking of 11 potenial backer of arizn it also means that this project will also trusted to growing industry platform at blockchain technology it was also unique crownfunding platform and powered by smart contract to create tokenised,so that there is no other great platform compared to the project of arizn today.

I am not saying I don`t agree with you but there some project that is actually the same as what Arizn right now. Well, the difference is the idea and concept of this project is very unique, they are also trusted it`s because this projects runs on Etherium blockchain and has 11 potential backers and also taking 9 countries to be started.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Bet2Dream ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬  Get Free Bal($) When You Register! Join Now!  ▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬  Referral & Mining Program | Event & Daily Rewards! | Bet2Dream NFT Club! ▬▬▬
Exeus

Activity: 165

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:32:18 AM

It actually running in phase, slowly but surely. Its statistical review was outstanding. I'm well satisfy on its works and achievements for now. Waiting for further improvements in security and holding of coins and tokens.
Well it is good to know that this project is running into phases, even if it is slowly but they are also sure about the idea and concept and besides they have improvements on their works and achievements for now. This will be a good start of their project, investors will surely get interest with this.
JoshJelly

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:17:14 AM

Just like the typical,crowdfunding, it won’t get popular as source of getting funds if it is not successful.  I think Arizn’s concept is like adapting the crowdfunding in the crypto currency world and based on I believe that it will be successful as well.
Good news about this. They moving in slow phase of pattern but surely they managing it well. Good job on the Team and Developers of the Arizn Project. I'll probably monitor this kind of project. Nice idea about crowd funding.
BeshyJelly

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:36:05 AM

Good stats about this project, 2 Million Dollars both in private sales and bounty is not a bad start up for this project. 11,000 potential backers is also not a bad stats but as I read on this project as a realization it is completely the same as other. Any of you guys can help me understand what makes it different from others? Good stats and ratings on this project but it is completely the same as other.
bitzy1219

Activity: 31

Free Crypto in Stake.com Telegram t.me/StakeCasino

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:48:06 AM

Another good project everyone. I will probably monitor and support this project. The presentation, solutions and concept was enough for me. Great project and outstanding concepts from Arizn Team and Developers. Keep up the good work Arizn Family.

Yes the project is interesting and I will surely support this for it is intriguing. I hope they will continue updating the progress of this project. Kudos team lol.
Well really good project is really great because I see it here, so guys are happy to support the project that is given to each other, so I am thankful to the team for its full and thank you very much for arizin so I want to make it a success full in the future.
It is away outstanding than I have expecting before. These Project Team probably had a hard time investing and and building up this project. You guys are AMAZING. I'm well contented on this project. Keep up the good work Arizn Team and Developers.

Yes Agreed on you to that things dude, their did a good job and even as time goes by it became more in good result while the project of Arizn is running, perhaps there are more investors too are trying to invest on their project where crowdfunding is real things good once it is being done to their community.

◣   Stake.com   ◥
«  Stake 2 - Play Smarter  »
12+ Gamemodes  |  Provably Fair  |   Daily Giveaways
ANGELA07

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:05:50 AM

Arizn CrowdFunding is reallya nice concept. I must say investors seeking capital gains
are likely not those who need a fixed, ongoing source of investment returns from their portfolio,
but rather those who seek the possibility of longer-term growth.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: