Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:40:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ARIZN TOKENIZED CROWDFUNDING $2M PRIVATE SALE SOLD OUT  (Read 7559 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 posts by 1 users with 2 merit deleted.)
budlat

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:16:24 PM

A crowdfunding project? Very intriguing yet very risky. I will surely keep an eye on this crowdfunding project of Arizn. This will surely attract people. Anyway I am hoping for the success of this project and I'll also wait for their further updates.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Labad

Activity: 71

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:32:39 PM

A crowdfunding project? Very intriguing yet very risky. I will surely keep an eye on this crowdfunding project of Arizn. This will surely attract people. Anyway I am hoping for the success of this project and I'll also wait for their further updates.

Crowdfunding is indeed very risky. There are possibilities that the project may not be successful. But unlike any other crowdfunding project Arizn for me is trustworthy, I don't know, I can't really tell, it's just my instinct telling me that this project will be successful in the future.
emulsifryer

Activity: 337
Merit: 10

Bet2dream.com

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:06:29 AM

How can this project prevent or rather avoid funding a fake campaign at all? Is there any validations of the creators and developers before funding or investing on a particular project or platform? i'm well concern on the investors and companies that funds, specially working to profit money is very hard nowadays. how was that?

They haven't said or updated the steps that they will do to filter those scams or fraud ICO. Hard earned money is not easy to let go, so if you are being scammed by these it surely is heartbreaking.
That is right, I do agree about you, I haven't scammed yet because I don't make investments in any Crowdfunding projects, but a lot of user's here that this project of Arizn has a potential to become successful.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Bet2Dream ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬  Get Free Bal($) When You Register! Join Now!  ▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬  Referral & Mining Program | Event & Daily Rewards! | Bet2Dream NFT Club! ▬▬▬
Exeus

Activity: 165
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:35:11 AM
Last edit: August 11, 2018, 01:49:32 AM by Exeus

How can this project prevent or rather avoid funding a fake campaign at all? Is there any validations of the creators and developers before funding or investing on a particular project or platform? i'm well concern on the investors and companies that funds, specially working to profit money is very hard nowadays. how was that?

They haven't said or updated the steps that they will do to filter those scams or fraud ICO. Hard earned money is not easy to let go, so if you are being scammed by these it surely is heartbreaking.

Even though they didn't mention on their whitepaper on how to avoid or filter those scammer, i believe that Arizn has another way to filter it. Of course before they fund other busnisses or accept investors i am sure they will also conduct their own private invistigation.

Not just that, i am pretty sure that the team will not just investigate the project.
ARIZN will have their INVESTIGATION DEPARTMENT/TEAM for every ICO they will have for others.
they will not let their reputation be torn because of other project.
I think that would be the best way to do so that the project of Arizn won't get liable if something happens to other projects who gets into the Arizn Crowdfunding project.
rababo

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:00:35 AM

Crowdfunding is indeed very risky. There are possibilities that the project may not be successful. But unlike any other crowdfunding project Arizn for me is trustworthy, I don't know, I can't really tell, it's just my instinct telling me that this project will be successful in the future.

can following the instinct be trusted? Shocked I do not think so
if you don't want to take risks, it's better to learn about the project before investing
katropaTNT

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:36:36 AM

Arizn's Crowdfunding is really special.
they already have their soft cap reached.
and there are many days to go until this one finished.
i am seeing a great future with them.
Cassy14

Activity: 237

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:45:28 AM

not only do i believe we'll see a lot more from this project price-wise, but more importantly this is exactly what blockchain was ment to be used for. Most people i talk to about blockchain can't picture an easy way to use it, this truly is one.

Crowdfunding and Initial coin offering is a normal thing to have in cryptocurrency.
many tokens and coins with different prices.
but, i want to know what will be the main purpose of AATL?
will it meant just for trading in exchange? or it can be used as an investment token for future ICO projects.
puday

Activity: 67

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:08:50 AM

Crowdfunding into project is one of the essential tools for any project that was starting. Good to know about this kind of project because they were supporting big and small business as long as you are willing to build and create your own project.
parak

Activity: 62

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:19:20 AM

Crowdfunding into project is one of the essential tools for any project that was starting. Good to know about this kind of project because they were supporting big and small business as long as you are willing to build and create your own project.

Arizn promotes to their platform that they will be compliant, ethical and profitable platform, that ensures accessibility,liquidity and transparency throughout crowdfunding process and into the secondary token exchange market. Which means they will supervise and look for possibilities of the users and developers.
Jackulero

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:27:17 AM

Arizn promotes to their platform that they will be compliant, ethical and profitable platform, that ensures accessibility,liquidity and transparency throughout crowdfunding process and into the secondary token exchange market. Which means they will supervise and look for possibilities of the users and developers.

That will a good platform if Arizn will continue giving some updates about their project, crowd funding is the best way to attract investors I guess,  it also a good way of showing the users and developers that they can exchange some ideas and that they can be sponsored by the platform for their project.
sonjay22

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:07:17 AM

I'm having problem to get access to ICO dashboard that website is not loading properly on my side. It seems it got problem with server anybody else facing the same issue or only me who have this problem?

We experience my things. I can't access their website, there seems to be a problem. Does anyone know what's the problem?

See this.

Quote from: AALT
Update: We are doing some work on the DNS and setting up the new update. Normal service will resume within 24hrs. Pardon our dust.

You cannot log in right now because they are still resolving the problem and working for DNS. Hope it will help you to know the problem of their network.
As far as I know, the team is busy in upgrading their system. It takes 5 more days before they set up their update and normal token sale will goes on. As of now, the team is busy in welcoming the millions of new members who want to participate with 2.2Bln campaign of Arizn. This is really great! I think I will gonna hold on my AALT token someday till it reach 1 dollar per token.
I hope they'll only upgrade their system for a couple of days and will come back soon, many are waiting for this platform to give all the recent updates especially those thousands of investors who wants to participate and invest with Arizn...
joliepearl06

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:32:26 AM

Arizn is Integrating Bancor Protocol to Provide Continuous Liquidity for AALT Token Holders

Arizn uses blockchain technology and rank based community governance to create a thriving social investment hub.
Arizn is integrating with the Bancor Protocol to allow AALT token holders access to continuous liquidity regardless of trade volume or exchange listings, through the Bancor Network, where any integrated token can be automatically converted to any other directly from the Bancor Wallet or any Web3 wallet, such as MetaMask.

Now I see how powerful Arizn has. They are more advance than what we though. I think that the first exchange or Arizn will go to bancor. One of the successful exchange in cryptocurrency. They also provide liquidity and it helps arizn so much.

Reference: https://medium.com/@ariznproject/arizn-is-integrating-bancor-protocol-to-provide-continuous-liquidity-for-aalt-token-holders-f4b905b51d4d
Thanks for sharing this info, i definitely want to know more about arizn and what bancor would probably do and why they choose to link up with it... I guess this is all for the benifits of arizn platform, and a step closer for arizn to achieve all of their plans...
joeljames23

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:47:45 AM

I'm having problem to get access to ICO dashboard that website is not loading properly on my side. It seems it got problem with server anybody else facing the same issue or only me who have this problem?

We experience my things. I can't access their website, there seems to be a problem. Does anyone know what's the problem?

See this.

Update: We are doing some work on the DNS and setting up the new update. Normal service will resume within 24hrs. Pardon our dust.

You cannot log in right now because they are still resolving the problem and working for DNS. Hope it will help you to know the problem of their network.
As far as I know, the team is busy in upgrading their system. It takes 5 more days before they set up their update and normal token sale will goes on. As of now, the team is busy in welcoming the millions of new members who want to participate with 2.2Bln campaign of Arizn. This is really great! I think I will gonna hold on my AALT token someday till it reach 1 dollar per token.
I hope they'll only upgrade their system for a couple of days and will come back soon, many are waiting for this platform to give all the recent updates especially those thousands of investors who wants to participate and invest with Arizn...
It's true, i think they visualize what is waiting for them with this platform and maybe that's a reason for them to participate in arizn platform... No doubt that arizn is a really good project right, as we see to all of their updates and it has a capability to become successful soon...
Jlimao28

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:59:49 AM

Based on my white paper, Arizn platform helped restructure deals to secure re-investment in life sustaining projectsthat feed and provide jobs for thousands of people. They maintain these relationships today and have been providing free blockchain awareness and they using case seminars to their partners. What a wonderful!
That's the platform build. If they will sustain their project development then they will have more investors,followers to come! I think they should make a youtube video to attract more investors by building an ecosystem and trust.
I’ve read it also in their whitepaper. Too kind of them to conduct this free seminars to open awarenes in communities about cryptocurrencies. They have a noble purpose and they must be supported in this journey of them to be successful.

I am so.much touched with companies like Arizn. They don't just focused on their own needs.  They are not selfish and self centered. Although, creating these awareness will also benefit them, it is good to know, that it is not only for them.but to the cryptocurrency community.  Such a great project. I know, taht what you sow you will reap. I will be rejoicing with you.

Let us keep supporting for the success of Arizn project. It is really a great project that not only the project will benefit but all the community that supporting this project.This project has a broad concept for the sake of many investors and those who wants to put up small businesses.

This kind of project can help many people who are looking for a start-up funds for their desired business but Arizn must filter out projects that are suspicious or business man who are involved on shady transactions. Users must be verified and checked their background to know that they wont try to scam people or future investors.

i agree, the fact that arizn could help many investors and developers for their projects start up funds and the fact that its free for everyone to start up with arizn may to abuse. i think arizn should take action with this and make a verification process which can make sure if the developer is genuine with his project or not.

I was also thinking the same. They need to be carful before funding a certain project. Funding a wrong project can lead to a big loss in their part. Sometimes the team just disappear and nowhere to be found while others are just ghost profiles. This issue is very important since theres a lot of crap ICOs over there
Yea sure. One project could mean millions of dollar in amount. They will already be doing them a favor aside from crowdfunding, they will be using the platform for free plus they will be provided with bit of codes called dAPP wizard to help them create a smart contract in starting their projects.

We can assure that Arizn is safe and transparent because it has Dapp or decentralized application. We can say that a certain project is a Dapp when it promotes decentralization and open source data without any single person who manipulates the data. In short, transparency is applied in Dapp and arizn has it.
Nhebu

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:29:25 PM

See this.

I hope so. Well, the admin told us that they will work with that problem efficiently. For sure, they will do that because they matter every investors that will look at their site. As of now, we should wait them for the update and days will go, it will come back again from normal. Website is an assurance that the project is running and we, as an investor look always at it.
Waitingforlightning

Activity: 116

Securix: Next Generation Crypto Mining

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:41:22 PM

not only do i believe we'll see a lot more from this project price-wise, but more importantly this is exactly what blockchain was ment to be used for. Most people i talk to about blockchain can't picture an easy way to use it, this truly is one.

Crowdfunding and Initial coin offering is a normal thing to have in cryptocurrency.
many tokens and coins with different prices.
but, i want to know what will be the main purpose of AATL?
will it meant just for trading in exchange? or it can be used as an investment token for future ICO projects.

it can't be used solely for trading, why would anyone expect the price to go up then? It might be used for a lot of things, maybe charity or community improvement projects, all I know is this is a good way to use blockchain, far better than most projects intend to do

Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:42:49 PM

See this.

I hope so. Well, the admin told us that they will work with that problem efficiently. For sure, they will do that because they matter every investors that will look at their site. As of now, we should wait them for the update and days will go, it will come back again from normal. Website is an assurance that the project is running and we, as an investor look always at it.
Definitely! when website turns down, many investors panic well because they knew that when it goes wrong, devs run their money. I am also like that specially if I lend a huge capital but I always check before I conclude so that I can avoid FUDding in the telegram. I believe that they will do it as fast as they could be.

crazyco.

Activity: 55

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:59:44 PM

Funding and Budget Management is one of the essential tools of the project to be founded and developed. The power of crowdfunding is in it nature at all. We cannot build our own project if we don't have that budget to build it up. In a business it is very essential that we have capital on building up same as this. Good to know that their are people that want to help us to build our own like this project rather platform.

That's right, Arizn is building their platform for the convenience of everyone, some people are having a high hopes in this matter, and Arizn is doing its best to succeed in this issue.

Yes ARIZN's effort and ideas are really helping out those who are in need of a platform to outsource funding from people. ARIZN will surely be one of the top crowd funding platform in the future that runs on blockchain technology.

With this anyone with a great invention or idea will be able to fund his/her project properly. Arizn helps issues on transparency and a proper exchange of value with the funder and the developer or inventor. Smart Contracts makes you acknowledge the contribution that funder has made.

It is interesting to see how people react with this project. Most of the comments I read are positive for this project. The 2 Million dollars raised during private sale is sufficient for the development of this project but any more amount raised during its ICO will surely boost and make the project even more successful.
Yes that's correct, they trying to get as much as many investor to gain their funds and to hold this project through out it's success... I know they can do it with the support of each other (devs and investors), after all they'll the one who will take the profits in the future right...

That's right, I know that this project will have a lot of investors soon because they have a great system that really amaze me, hope to see this project will be success in future.  

Each investment also carries its own specific risks and you should complete your own independent due diligence
regarding the investment, including obtaining additional information about the company, opinions,
financial projections and legal or other investment advice.
Jadeite

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:03:31 PM

Based on my white paper, Arizn platform helped restructure deals to secure re-investment in life sustaining projectsthat feed and provide jobs for thousands of people. They maintain these relationships today and have been providing free blockchain awareness and they using case seminars to their partners. What a wonderful!
That's the platform build. If they will sustain their project development then they will have more investors,followers to come! I think they should make a youtube video to attract more investors by building an ecosystem and trust.
I’ve read it also in their whitepaper. Too kind of them to conduct this free seminars to open awarenes in communities about cryptocurrencies. They have a noble purpose and they must be supported in this journey of them to be successful.

I am so.much touched with companies like Arizn. They don't just focused on their own needs.  They are not selfish and self centered. Although, creating these awareness will also benefit them, it is good to know, that it is not only for them.but to the cryptocurrency community.  Such a great project. I know, taht what you sow you will reap. I will be rejoicing with you.

Let us keep supporting for the success of Arizn project. It is really a great project that not only the project will benefit but all the community that supporting this project.This project has a broad concept for the sake of many investors and those who wants to put up small businesses.

This kind of project can help many people who are looking for a start-up funds for their desired business but Arizn must filter out projects that are suspicious or business man who are involved on shady transactions. Users must be verified and checked their background to know that they wont try to scam people or future investors.

i agree, the fact that arizn could help many investors and developers for their projects start up funds and the fact that its free for everyone to start up with arizn may to abuse. i think arizn should take action with this and make a verification process which can make sure if the developer is genuine with his project or not.

I was also thinking the same. They need to be carful before funding a certain project. Funding a wrong project can lead to a big loss in their part. Sometimes the team just disappear and nowhere to be found while others are just ghost profiles. This issue is very important since theres a lot of crap ICOs over there
Yea sure. One project could mean millions of dollar in amount. They will already be doing them a favor aside from crowdfunding, they will be using the platform for free plus they will be provided with bit of codes called dAPP wizard to help them create a smart contract in starting their projects.
That's true!Arizn platform is providing all the help they could give for their future project developer who
will opt to use their crowdfunding platform. I hope the same that Arizn will be vigilant in checking on the
legitimacy of anyone who will use their crowdfunding platform so nobody gets cheated in investing.
peachypie

Activity: 107

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:10:31 PM

Lack of funder confidence : The crowdfunding industry is largely unregulated worldwide and is fraught with mismanagement of funds and false campaigns.
I totally agree on the trust issue of the funder or investors because most of the fast ICO are mostly scans and fraud.
   Yes most of the crowdfunding industry is unregulated which result to mismanagement of funds and false campaign. Arizn solve this problem through transparency,liquidity and accountability which are the core principle of Arizn.
Well, I think that is the reason why ARIZN was created. To make a platform that will really standardize the process, make it transparent and more reliable especially for investors that are planning to invest through crowdfunding.

I agree with you. Arizn facilitates people's crowd fundraising.Challenges in dealing with so many people, the
security of their payment,keeping track of every contribution can be solved by Blockchain  with it.This gives
everyone transparency and trust in the fundraising process.

If that is the case, it can really gain popularity to there blockchain and also more investors to this project. hopefully this project have an potential that in to investor will surely be hit soon!

Think about it. Many inventors and developers have great ideas but lack funding. With ARIZN we can see more innovative ideas and new technologies becoming reality word wide.

That is quite an interesting statement. ARIZN having an initial funding of 2 Million Dollars will surely have a lot of support they need to become a reality. I am not quite sure what will be there expenses but I hope that they can also be transparent to their investors.
I think they will do all things that in favor to the investors because this will be one of the big part of their project, when the investors see how good the project they will also refer it to their friend or business partners to invest to them.
I see that this thread is reaching more and more people everyday. I am sure that investors are checking out what is ARIZN before putting their investment into it. Good luck to the developers team.

Every money invested on this project will surely gain a lot of benefits in the future once the developers has succeeded in creating the ARIZN platform. I am truly looking forward to see this project come to life.

The success of their Private Sale surely help promote the company. A company with already 2 million dollars in funding will surely have no reason at all to not complete the project. What is great about ARIZN is it will run globally, meaning you can do a crowdfunding activity at home or in the office for your new project using ARIZN.

I do hope that this project will be able to reach more people and investors. This is really a good opportunity and investment. We are already expectant on the output by ARIZN.

Investing in private company securities is appropriate only for those investors who can tolerate
a high degree of risk and do not require a liquid investment.
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: