Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:40:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ARIZN TOKENIZED CROWDFUNDING $2M PRIVATE SALE SOLD OUT  (Read 7559 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 posts by 1 users with 2 merit deleted.)
Andycalum

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:23:48 PM

How can this project prevent or rather avoid funding a fake campaign at all? Is there any validations of the creators and developers before funding or investing on a particular project or platform? i'm well concern on the investors and companies that funds, specially working to profit money is very hard nowadays. how was that?

They haven't said or updated the steps that they will do to filter those scams or fraud ICO. Hard earned money is not easy to let go, so if you are being scammed by these it surely is heartbreaking.

Even though they didn't mention on their whitepaper on how to avoid or filter those scammer, i believe that Arizn has another way to filter it. Of course before they fund other busnisses or accept investors i am sure they will also conduct their own private invistigation.

Not just that, i am pretty sure that the team will not just investigate the project.
ARIZN will have their INVESTIGATION DEPARTMENT/TEAM for every ICO they will have for others.
they will not let their reputation be torn because of other project.
I don't know how would Arizn do it to prevent such scams on their platform.But I believe, cases like scams
have also been considered by Arizn team to protect not only themselves but also everyone who will invest and
back up those projects in their platform. Their reputation has been established to not be very careful in
letting anything or anyone destroy it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
daimar48

Activity: 52

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:27:45 PM

Funding and Budget Management is one of the essential tools of the project to be founded and developed. The power of crowdfunding is in it nature at all. We cannot build our own project if we don't have that budget to build it up. In a business it is very essential that we have capital on building up same as this. Good to know that their are people that want to help us to build our own like this project rather platform.

That's right, Arizn is building their platform for the convenience of everyone, some people are having a high hopes in this matter, and Arizn is doing its best to succeed in this issue.

Yes ARIZN's effort and ideas are really helping out those who are in need of a platform to outsource funding from people. ARIZN will surely be one of the top crowd funding platform in the future that runs on blockchain technology.

With this anyone with a great invention or idea will be able to fund his/her project properly. Arizn helps issues on transparency and a proper exchange of value with the funder and the developer or inventor. Smart Contracts makes you acknowledge the contribution that funder has made.

It is interesting to see how people react with this project. Most of the comments I read are positive for this project. The 2 Million dollars raised during private sale is sufficient for the development of this project but any more amount raised during its ICO will surely boost and make the project even more successful.
Yes that's correct, they trying to get as much as many investor to gain their funds and to hold this project through out it's success... I know they can do it with the support of each other (devs and investors), after all they'll the one who will take the profits in the future right...

That's right, I know that this project will have a lot of investors soon because they have a great system that really amaze me, hope to see this project will be success in future. 

Each investment also carries its own specific risks and you should complete your own independent due diligence
regarding the investment, including obtaining additional information about the company, opinions,
financial projections and legal or other investment advice.

Investing over the long run reduces your investment risk by removing lost opportunities.

Trying to dive in and out  at just the right time could result in your missing big up days .
Khayem

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:43:05 PM

How can this project prevent or rather avoid funding a fake campaign at all? Is there any validations of the creators and developers before funding or investing on a particular project or platform? i'm well concern on the investors and companies that funds, specially working to profit money is very hard nowadays. how was that?

They haven't said or updated the steps that they will do to filter those scams or fraud ICO. Hard earned money is not easy to let go, so if you are being scammed by these it surely is heartbreaking.
that's right, arizn must prevent this kinds of issues from happening specially nowadays which is very hard for every to make or earn money. I think arizn must make a authentication process which can filter a particular ICO to determine if its genuine or not.

Exactly. Nowadays it is already difficult to identify which project is legit and which one is not. Sometimes the projects is very attractive with the team very active in promoting their ICO but the truth is it is only the ICO they want and there is no real project to be done. A lot of clever scammers are everywhere they need to be careful.
Agree. There are too many flowery whitepaper presenting the concept of their projects but in reality they are not mean to be implemented. They are just baits to catch investors. Cant still get over of my experience being scammed.
Same here.Not a pleasant experience to get scammed by those heartless and selfish project developers.I hope
Arizn would somehow tell how they would go about checking the legitimacy or genuiness of the project and its
developer so the crowdfunder will not be scammmed and lost their investment.

QueenBit

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:55:05 PM

that's right, arizn must prevent this kinds of issues from happening specially nowadays which is very hard for every to make or earn money. I think arizn must make a authentication process which can filter a particular ICO to determine if its genuine or not.

Exactly. Nowadays it is already difficult to identify which project is legit and which one is not. Sometimes the projects is very attractive with the team very active in promoting their ICO but the truth is it is only the ICO they want and there is no real project to be done. A lot of clever scammers are everywhere they need to be careful.
Agree. There are too many flowery whitepaper presenting the concept of their projects but in reality they are not mean to be implemented. They are just baits to catch investors. Cant still get over of my experience being scammed.
Same here.Not a pleasant experience to get scammed by those heartless and selfish project developers.I hope
Arizn would somehow tell how they would go about checking the legitimacy or genuiness of the project and its

This is quite true. I've heard from my friends that some projects are really just scam. The people who are doing this are the same people who have been reported previously. They are actually expert on this and it takes time before they get caught by the people in this forum. Well with the Transparency that ARIZN offers I hope this can be avoided.
Met Johnson

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:01:57 PM

Can someone gives me a link to the whitepaper?
chess888

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:07:39 PM

not only do i believe we'll see a lot more from this project price-wise, but more importantly this is exactly what blockchain was ment to be used for. Most people i talk to about blockchain can't picture an easy way to use it, this truly is one.

Crowdfunding and Initial coin offering is a normal thing to have in cryptocurrency.
many tokens and coins with different prices.
but, i want to know what will be the main purpose of AATL?
will it meant just for trading in exchange? or it can be used as an investment token for future ICO projects.

I am interested to know this as well. Based on my understanding this should have at least a value that can be spent or traded but I think this will still depend on the progress of the project related to the said AATL. I think this will be similar to a regular ICO but instead of doing a full set of campaign you just need to register with ARIZN and use the platform for crowd funding. In this way it will cost lesser and a certain degree of trust and security is achieved by both the proponent of the project and their supporters or funders.
Anghela

Activity: 16

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:20:13 PM

not only do i believe we'll see a lot more from this project price-wise, but more importantly this is exactly what blockchain was ment to be used for. Most people i talk to about blockchain can't picture an easy way to use it, this truly is one.

Crowdfunding and Initial coin offering is a normal thing to have in cryptocurrency.
will it meant just for trading in exchange? or it can be used as an investment token for future ICO projects.

I am interested to know this as well. Based on my understanding this should have at least a value that can be spent or traded but I think this will still depend on the progress of the project related to the said AATL. I think this will be similar to a regular ICO but instead of doing a full set of campaign you just need to register with ARIZN and use the platform for crowd funding. In this way it will cost lesser and a certain degree of trust and security is achieved by both the proponent of the project and their supporters or funders.

Has anyone heard anything from the developers or even any representative from the developers side? Do they have a telegram where we can ask questions directly? I think a project that offers Transparency and Accountability should also be ready to participate in discussion on this thread. If you have links or any new update from the developers team kindly share them here. It will be really much appreciated.
DreamDeal

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:49:38 PM

Has anyone heard anything from the developers or even any representative from the developers side? Do they have a telegram where we can ask questions directly? I think a project that offers Transparency and Accountability should also be ready to participate in discussion on this thread. If you have links or any new update from the developers team kindly share them here. It will be really much appreciated.

Well, I haven't heard from the developer's team or any representative so far. Its not really a basis if they are active or not to know weather a project is a scam or not. Why did I say so? Well I have a friend who participated in a particular project. The developer's team is quite active and even answering concerns and queries. Well during the ICO stage a concerned moderators who know's about the technicalities of website, domains, I.P. address, background checking and similar stuff has revealed that the project was a Scam. Well my friend got a bit sad since the concept of the project is really great and is really feasible. Unfortunately the team behind the project are not real people and it seems that the person who operated the website and all has a previous history of scamming people. But I guess its best if the developers can introduce a bit of themselves right?
XtraRolePlayer

Activity: 133

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:32:29 PM

Here's their telegram link:

https://t.me/ariznnetwork

I think the devs are quite busy right now, we can also ask questions here if you want. They might be here again, I believe that they are still reading our posts and comments.
BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 05:52:40 PM
Last edit: August 11, 2018, 06:22:13 PM by BitDane

Here's their telegram link:

https://t.me/ariznnetwork

I think the devs are quite busy right now, we can also ask questions here if you want. They might be here again, I believe that they are still reading our posts and comments.
Thank you for sharing the link to the newbie XtraRolePlayer. I think we need to be patient since they have provided all the information about the project through their Whitepaper and update us on their social media accounts. They are also doing multiple informative youtube videos. I think ARIZN team is just busy about the activities they are doing right now.
UnBiased

Activity: 46

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:58:44 PM
Last edit: August 11, 2018, 06:12:22 PM by UnBiased

This is quite true. I've heard from my friends that some projects are really just scam. The people who are doing this are the same people who have been reported previously. They are actually expert on this and it takes time before they get caught by the people in this forum. Well with the Transparency that ARIZN offers I hope this can be avoided.
I agree with all of your statements about the project which are a scam, But it doesn't end there, we need to be very cautious. Scammers are part of our life in all aspects, what we need to do is to be very smart and inquisitive. ARIZN will help us identify those legit projects and we are really thankful about that.
Glorious04

Activity: 392
Merit: 113

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:20:56 PM

This project seems good and interesting to me. I guess this kind of project can attract people to invest in their project, because it's good. The concept of their system is quite promising to me.
Yea sure. You better no be left out by not investing in their token sale. I encourage you dude take part in their ICO and your will not just be earning buy getting bonus but you will also be helping this noble project come into materializations.

Gracechen17

Activity: 367
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:37:24 PM

Even though they didn't mention on their whitepaper on how to avoid or filter those scammer, i believe that Arizn has another way to filter it. Of course before they fund other busnisses or accept investors i am sure they will also conduct their own private invistigation.

Not just that, i am pretty sure that the team will not just investigate the project.
ARIZN will have their INVESTIGATION DEPARTMENT/TEAM for every ICO they will have for others.
they will not let their reputation be torn because of other project.
Agree, that reputation is also  aim and believe that this project of Arizn will become succeed, due to the team are also knowledgeable to run the business in  the field of crowdfunding,so that wisely investor are  really like too.

well,scam projects will often make bold claims about their product even though said project offers nothing new or disruptive. but i think arizn can resolve this kind of issues since their team are consist of highly skilled people.
I believe Arizn has already thought about this possibilities and had came up to a solution. They will have a smart contract, there they will state their agreement for sure, that before the fund a certain project they will have to present a guarantee to the platform that if incase they will not be successful, Arizn will not be left unpaid.
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 07:50:29 PM

A crowdfunding project? Very intriguing yet very risky. I will surely keep an eye on this crowdfunding project of Arizn. This will surely attract people. Anyway I am hoping for the success of this project and I'll also wait for their further updates.

Crowdfunding is indeed very risky. There are possibilities that the project may not be successful. But unlike any other crowdfunding project Arizn for me is trustworthy, I don't know, I can't really tell, it's just my instinct telling me that this project will be successful in the future.

can following the instinct be trusted? Shocked I do not think so
if you don't want to take risks, it's better to learn about the project before investing

Sometimes it does help sometimes not. Funny but you are right. If you want to be sure though there is really no 100% sure project but better study them first before trusting. So better scrutinize their whitepaper, the people behind the project and the possibility of the project.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Glorious04

Activity: 392
Merit: 113

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:06:23 PM
Last edit: August 11, 2018, 08:21:29 PM by Glorious04

Well, I haven't heard from the developer's team or any representative so far. Its not really a basis if they are active or not to know weather a project is a scam or not. Why did I say so? Well I have a friend who participated in a particular project. The developer's team is quite active and even answering concerns and queries. Well during the ICO stage a concerned moderators who know's about the technicalities of website, domains, I.P. address, background checking and similar stuff has revealed that the project was a Scam. Well my friend got a bit sad since the concept of the project is really great and is really feasible. Unfortunately the team behind the project are not real people and it seems that the person who operated the website and all has a previous history of scamming people. But I guess its best if the developers can introduce a bit of themselves right?
You have a point folk. I dont see them around too but if you go to their Twitter account they have updates too and based on the updates they’ve given months ago they are going forward with the project, their CEO had appeared already in a video as well some of their team members too.

Gracechen17

Activity: 367
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:22:01 PM

You have a point folk. I dont see them around too but if you go to their Twitter account they have updates too and based on the updates they’ve given months ago they are going forward with the project, their CEO had appeared already in a video as well some of their team members too.
Yea. You will see there how much supporters they have. I’ve seen the video too. Well, they’ve already pass through their private sale and it was successful so there is not much to worry about. They need more investors to start the project crowdfunding other projects.
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 08:50:03 PM

Yea. You will see there how much supporters they have. I’ve seen the video too. Well, they’ve already pass through their private sale and it was successful so there is not much to worry about. They need more investors to start the project crowdfunding other projects.
Well, there is no really 100% sure project. Everything is just a speculations. Sometimes the most real project we think is the one that is not. So etimes the most simple ones are the real ones. Somethimes its not easy to tell which one is real and which one is not.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
rommeljm14

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:00:34 PM

Well for all you say we all experience an undesirable experience about a project, so we do not blame the developer for doing so this way because someone has ordered so many to join and many It's a scam victim, so I'm sure it's all I do not want to think because we have all the reasons for what's the reason for it, so we do not know how to do it badly, so in a project you can get it and you may be so sad to find that you are aware of everything.
tunabelly

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:26:38 PM

I agree with all of your statements about the project which are a scam, But it doesn't end there, we need to be very cautious. Scammers are part of our life in all aspects, what we need to do is to be very smart and inquisitive. ARIZN will help us identify those legit projects and we are really thankful about that.
Lack of transparency and zero protection for the investors make it the perfect ground for scammers and speculators.If we just focus on tokenize crowdfunding like arizn, we have the transparency, immutability and safety of a Blockchain managed asset and the possibility to have the asset traded on multiple exchanges.
batch2016

Activity: 104
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:30:16 PM

Crowdfunding into project is one of the essential tools for any project that was starting. Good to know about this kind of project because they were supporting big and small business as long as you are willing to build and create your own project.
Wow good news is great part of a crowdfunding in a project because, it has much to say about building a small or big business, so it's not surprising that many supporters of a project because of a nice idea about building a business on most people who are system-wide crowdfunding, so I think it's no wonder that soon enough to achieve its future success.
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: