Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 09:37:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ARIZN TOKENIZED CROWDFUNDING $2M PRIVATE SALE SOLD OUT  (Read 7559 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 posts by 1 users with 2 merit deleted.)
Dwey

Activity: 251
Merit: 20

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:15:33 PM

Arizn uses smart-contracts to provide a range of products that offer a stake, equity, asset backed or loan based digital assets in exchange for cryptocurrency funding a campaign on our platform.

I wonder if the moment a certain ICO been registered to Arizn for funding, will they manage also the whole ICO, bounties and distribution of stakes after the ICO?
one benefit of using smart contracts is these kind of contracts run on software code and live on the internet. As a result, they can execute transactions very quickly. This speed can shave hours off many traditional business processes.there is no need to process documents manually.
QueenBit

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:27:21 PM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DiZ8ee_W0AIasBD.png
They made a simple explanations and provided details about the overall concept of Arizn platform here.

Yes, the diagram shows the flowchart of what would happen. But, the details of every step may vague, still needs to be clarified. I'll read through this and do some research.

I think it is very easy to understand. They tried to simplified all that stuff in the whitepaper. The procedure is still quite understandable if you can interpret the Diagram. If you want a more detailed explanation you can find it in the whitepaper. Reading the whitepaper and seeing the diagram will complement ones understanding about ARIZN. Nicely done.
caidic8

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:03:22 AM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DigPJnkWkAA_ma4.jpg

Arizn has been successfully added to cryptoranker. You can check out all details on this page cryptoranker.io/ico/arizn/

4.3 rating is not bad. You can make it more higher guys if you will support them by voting Arizn in cryptoranker.

That's a good news for Arizn and their investors. Good projects plus realistic plans equal high ratings. The goal Arizn to make a platform such founders, starting businesses and even existing ones can come up with funds from investors without hassle through Arizn. That goal itself will attract investors.
chess888

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:17:35 AM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DigPJnkWkAA_ma4.jpg

Arizn has been successfully added to cryptoranker. You can check out all details on this page cryptoranker.io/ico/arizn/

4.3 rating is not bad. You can make it more higher guys if you will support them by voting Arizn in cryptoranker.

That is a good start. I hope Arizn will get more support. Does anyone know what Arizn mean? Does it have any special meaning to it? Project is a good one. I think this will make things simpler for those who want to raise fund but does not have the capacity or resources to put up an ICO. An ICO campaign itself involves a lot of know how and since the founder or project owner does want to raise fund may not have resources to do an ICO. Crownd funding on ARIZN will be their option to fund their project.
Julianito

Activity: 36

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:55:42 AM

The plan is very good and if you really get on in actualizing your plans, then I think it will be nice!

All the things Arizn presented about this project were great. I think all of them were feasible and can be done and put through reality. But, the question here is how credible does the team of developers Arizn have? Are they up to the challenge? Little by little they should give updates on their project to attract investors.
emulsifryer

Activity: 337
Merit: 10

Bet2dream.com

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:00:55 AM

Based on their video;
https://www.youtube.com/embed/r8VIrcEEp_Q

Arizn has accessible in anyone, they represent 9 countries to start the project and package ready to market
and they are 11,000 potential backer, what a nice concept, an interesting project of Arizn .
Hope this project will boom! and many investors will come up.

Thank for info that a good news for us.
This project is taking too far. 9 countries to start on is not a joke, some project cannot accommodate and apply their project even in their own country. 11,000 potential backer is a good stats to start up this project in good tension. You guys will succeed in this potential set up. Keep up the good work.
It is a good start to have 9 countries and package to be ready in market, it is not actually a joke because they are very promising to their project and they have 11,000 potential backer which means they have so many supporters. Soon this project will become more successful and gain more investors in the future.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Bet2Dream ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬  Get Free Bal($) When You Register! Join Now!  ▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬  Referral & Mining Program | Event & Daily Rewards! | Bet2Dream NFT Club! ▬▬▬
Exeus

Activity: 165
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:35:57 AM

They already sold 2M dollars in a private sale! Where do we see a project like this? Its really amazing! They also give a 2M dollars for bounty campaign. I do not see a project like Arizn, this has a lot of chance to meet the moon someday. That's why I wear the signature because I want to support Arizn. I think I will scrutinize their WP so that I acquire what they want to convey to the people.
wow!The display of excellence on this project, is extremely high.
using ethereum network to create a tokenised crowdfunding platform.
I really like the idea of your project. I follow the development of the project with big interest!

Imagine how powerful the platform they have? They already sold 2M dollars in a private sale as a result of reaching the softcap of the project.
Don't just follow their updates buy try to invest in Arizn because this is an awesome project and for sure, their sale becomes short because a lot of people will see this as a good project.

It's a sign that their project will become successful in the future, because their project's platform is new to people and unique. I'm pretty sure that there will be plenty of people who will be a part of this project.

I definitely agree. Being unique is something that people wanted. Many have already trusted the project from the private sale that is why they've reach 2M$ and I believe that more people will somehow invest in Arizn project.
Your right, because of the 2M$ they will become more interested on this project and knowing that the investors are in favor always on where they earn compare to others that they just earn but a small amount only,for sure when they try this project it will bring them to the success.

Damn! Thats a pretty huge sum of money. They just hit 2m usd with just their private sale, I hope this is not a scam and lead its way into top ICO to watch for. Does anyone have discord channel or telegram channel that we can tune in to?
This is too much. They giving up a 2 Million USD on both private sale and bounty? this was crazy. I can't imagine how this project has too much of fund to support this kind of project. It is a good project though so it is worth to invest in. Keep up the good work Arizn Team and Developers.
Well this is a good opportunity for all the users of their system which they have provided 2million USD on both private sale and bounty besides it is very worth if this project will become successful in the near future.

I do believe that at the present time now, they are developing something on which things can easily attract more investors to believe on their project.
Since they've started a good start from the pre-sales, so my advise only is let us not be judgmental to any ico until we didn't see it happen. Besides I never see any complaints during its pre-sales period, which means it is really good project.
You have a point, I think we should consider what this project can actually give and besides they are still developing something as what you have said that they want things that can be easily attracted and gain more investors in order to believe what their project can give.
JJelly

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:39:18 AM

The plan is very good and if you really get on in actualizing your plans, then I think it will be nice!

All the things Arizn presented about this project were great. I think all of them were feasible and can be done and put through reality. But, the question here is how credible does the team of developers Arizn have? Are they up to the challenge? Little by little they should give updates on their project to attract investors.
It actually running in phase, slowly but surely. Its statistical review was outstanding. I'm well satisfy on its works and achievements for now. Waiting for further improvements in security and holding of coins and tokens.
JoshKulot

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:48:29 AM

Based on their video;

Arizn has accessible in anyone, they represent 9 countries to start the project and package ready to market
and they are 11,000 potential backer, what a nice concept, an interesting project of Arizn .

This project is taking too far. 9 countries to start on is not a joke, some project cannot accommodate and apply their project even in their own country. 11,000 potential backer is a good stats to start up this project in good tension. You guys will succeed in this potential set up. Keep up the good work.
It is a good start to have 9 countries and package to be ready in market, it is not actually a joke because they are very promising to their project and they have 11,000 potential backer which means they have so many supporters. Soon this project will become more successful and gain more investors in the future.
Potential backers is asset to hold to specially in this kind of concept. This project really making some change in crowd-holding on their statistical review. 11,000 potential backers for real? That's a hell of support form other companies. Good performance on this project. Hope to see you on Coin Market Cap soon.
Ems30

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:13:55 AM

Based on their video;

Speaking of 11 potenial backer of arizn it also means that this project will also trusted to growing industry platform at blockchain technology it was also unique crownfunding platform and powered by smart contract to create tokenised,so that there is no other great platform compared to the project of arizn today.
mysayuri87

Activity: 87

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:24:32 AM

I think all of the projects have his or her future challenges, and if there is another challenge question the only  team 0f arizn can answer it, and of course as an avid fun on this project we believe  that all  the challenges my encounterered of arizn project  it can resolve  immediately I think ,because this project is really a lot of people  investor who believe in to succeed,cause arizn would be amazing project.
Jlimao28

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:31:02 PM

It  truly is very amazing to know that the private sale was very successful and that thus project was convincing enough to really be able to draw in serious investors and make them invest good amounts of money. So thinking about it, I am very puzzled how the crowdfunding concept works. I mean, to get this much attention and trust from investors, the conceot must be a hell of a great one. Or maybe the developers are just so good with their marketing skills. Either way I will be reading more.

Confusion also plays in my mind because I don't have any background yet in crowdfunding platform. So, even Arizn had a successful private sale, how do I invest if I don't know really about their project? Well, that is my perception when I did not view their whitepaper. But when I look at the WP, my confusion gradually turn to brightness.
Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:47:39 PM

It  truly is very amazing to know that the private sale was very successful and that thus project was convincing enough to really be able to draw in serious investors and make them invest good amounts of money. So thinking about it, I am very puzzled how the crowdfunding concept works. I mean, to get this much attention and trust from investors, the conceot must be a hell of a great one. Or maybe the developers are just so good with their marketing skills. Either way I will be reading more.

Confusion also plays in my mind because I don't have any background yet in crowdfunding platform. So, even Arizn had a successful private sale, how do I invest if I don't know really about their project? Well, that is my perception when I did not view their whitepaper. But when I look at the WP, my confusion gradually turn to brightness.
Don't be confused! Crowdfunding Platform provides an opportunity for those who want to start a business, ico or so called crowdfunding. If Arizn caught the attention of huge investors, why not with small investors? Probably, a lot of investors will invest in Arizn because there is already a basis that this project will success! And made their promises at a given time.

Jadeite

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:05:58 PM

They made a simple explanations and provided details about the overall concept of Arizn platform here.
This is such a wonderful platform. Imagine they are like creating a hub for those who want to do crowdfunding, it is like a community with such same goal. And anyone can join for free, for life. Really great.
I guess you are right about the hub thing. And hubs are more on like collaboration of all forces may be on this scenario as ordinary users and investors who want to invest in a certain project. Arizn is opening opportunities to everyone to invest.

Yes, that is true!This is what Arizn is doing, opening opportunities for those who want to do crowdfunding but
this time, it is on a secured, transparent and unified platform. Crowdfunding market has so much crowdfunding
platforms which brings confusion when mulitple platforms of the same campaign is being used by founders.
Citriney

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:45:14 PM

This is such a wonderful platform. Imagine they are like creating a hub for those who want to do crowdfunding, it is like a community with such same goal. And anyone can join for free, for life. Really great.
I guess you are right about the hub thing. And hubs are more on like collaboration of all forces may be on this scenario as ordinary users and investors who want to invest in a certain project. Arizn is opening opportunities to everyone to invest.

Yes, that is true!This is what Arizn is doing, opening opportunities for those who want to do crowdfunding but
this time, it is on a secured, transparent and unified platform. Crowdfunding market has so much crowdfunding
platforms which brings confusion when mulitple platforms of the same campaign is being used by founders.

And having this Arizn platform will help crowdfunding enthusiasts-founders and backers, be more confident in
making their own crowdfunding platform and supporting the project, respectively.It is by using
the Blockchain technology that helps Arizn's platform address the transparency and accountability that
crowdfunding platforms are lacking.

xamil

Activity: 354
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:30:13 PM

They already sold 2M dollars in a private sale! Where do we see a project like this? Its really amazing! They also give a 2M dollars for bounty campaign. I do not see a project like Arizn, this has a lot of chance to meet the moon someday. That's why I wear the signature because I want to support Arizn. I think I will scrutinize their WP so that I acquire what they want to convey to the people.
wow!The display of excellence on this project, is extremely high.
using ethereum network to create a tokenised crowdfunding platform.
I really like the idea of your project. I follow the development of the project with big interest!

Imagine how powerful the platform they have? They already sold 2M dollars in a private sale as a result of reaching the softcap of the project.
Don't just follow their updates buy try to invest in Arizn because this is an awesome project and for sure, their sale becomes short because a lot of people will see this as a good project.

It's a sign that their project will become successful in the future, because their project's platform is new to people and unique. I'm pretty sure that there will be plenty of people who will be a part of this project.

I definitely agree. Being unique is something that people wanted. Many have already trusted the project from the private sale that is why they've reach 2M$ and I believe that more people will somehow invest in Arizn project.
Your right, because of the 2M$ they will become more interested on this project and knowing that the investors are in favor always on where they earn compare to others that they just earn but a small amount only,for sure when they try this project it will bring them to the success.

Well, even without the $2m they have earned for the good boost in their project, I believe that they would still be successful because the project itself is already such a great one because of its concept. Now, for me, the $2m is just a plus and just an outcome because of the great project it already is.
You have a point on that, and I think reaching the $2M of this project is easy because they can be a big help on its crowdfunding and as we all know that this will surely attract people to support this project, I think it will become successful then.
I think they made a private sale on their country itself. I believe that the crowdfunding is a really a big boost for their project to be successful, They should market their project and attract more investors, I hope they will really deliver the project very well.

Your right, this project can attract many investors and also a backers in crowdfunding platform whereas they want to earn the Alt token and easily be then. The popularity which can also use as a form of payment too.
Giratina

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:07:44 PM

Based on their video;

Hmmm, this project has a good statistics to start up their work. Crowdfunding is very difficult if you were having a single or few country to apply on, for me this project maybe have few country. You must apply on more country mates this id few. Good project though, must improve.

Arizn provides a system which is uses smartcontracts to provide a range of products that offers a stake, equity, or even loan based digital assets in exchange for crypto currency , funding a campaign on the platform is really good for the users and owners of a certain alts. I hope they will conduct some uge bounty programs too.

Also Arizn can be tradable and can be used as payment and exchange in some other currency, it is a good usage of course in the part of the users who participated in their platform, the convenience is always there for the users and the platform itself is well organized and easy to understand, I hope the responsiveness of their service provider is also good.

Investors will probably have interest on this because of that stats and start up. 9 countries and 11,000 potential backers? This will probably boom in a pattern of days.
Chimecho

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:38:16 PM

I can see some having doubts about this project. If there are crowdfunding platform out there that are existing already, what will be the difference Arizn will be offering so project developers will choose them and not the existing crowdfunding platforms that have already built names?
Crowdfunding has been used since but with regards to ARizn, what I know what isets it apart  from others is their crowdfunding is based on token, meaning tokenized.  They will get their resources through tokens.
yeah, crowdfunding is not really that new to us. but with regards to arizn,for me this platform clearly stands out the most. this is the first time i encountered a crowdfundin platform that is using the blockchain technology which is enabling them to have a more secure platform. and this is the first time is see crowdfunding with tokens or crypto currency.
What's after the security? I mean the foundation of the project is great, having the Blockchain Techonology to strengthen
the security making crowdfunding less corrupted or tampered with. It  kind of gives Arizn the headstart but it really has
no much difference from other projects.

Yes when i read their WP it says that the difference between them to other is they'll using blockchain, they'll see the solution for crowdfunding platform is security... Well i don't have many ideas about crowd funding, that's why i can't tell the difference with arizn...

Doubting and being questionable is a good point to improve the project. We must accept and adopt change to improve our work.
Michael Jordan missed so much shot on basketball but he accepts that and improve that’s why he was great right now.
UnBiased

Activity: 46

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:18:42 PM
Last edit: July 22, 2018, 05:37:13 PM by UnBiased

Based on their video;

9 countries to start? Oh man, that's a good number for me. I think they really have a good reputation and many have trusted their investment to them.
Considering the fact the Arizn already have $2M Private Sale Sold Out, I think they will probably.
kingzues09

Activity: 226
Merit: 14

BaanX

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:22:10 PM

A worthy footnote. The Arizn platform is web and app based.
So the services and products are available to anyone anywhere with an internet connection.
So we can send online transaction, How about Offline transaction like Ethereum? are they going to  include that?
Yes it's a web and app based willing to try some soon.
I can see some having doubts about this project. If there are crowdfunding platform out there that are existing already, what will be the difference Arizn will be offering so project developers will choose them and not the existing crowdfunding platforms that have already built names?
Crowdfunding has been used since but with regards to ARizn, what I know what isets it apart  from others is their crowdfunding is based on token, meaning tokenized.  They will get their resources through tokens.
yeah, crowdfunding is not really that new to us. but with regards to arizn,for me this platform clearly stands out the most. this is the first time i encountered a crowdfundin platform that is using the blockchain technology which is enabling them to have a more secure platform. and this is the first time is see crowdfunding with tokens or crypto currency.
What's after the security? I mean the foundation of the project is great, having the Blockchain Techonology to strengthen
the security making crowdfunding less corrupted or tampered with. It  kind of gives Arizn the headstart but it really has
no much difference from other projects.

Yes when i read their WP it says that the difference between them to other is they'll using blockchain, they'll see the solution for crowdfunding platform is security... Well i don't have many ideas about crowd funding, that's why i can't tell the difference with arizn...

Doubting and being questionable is a good point to improve the project. We must accept and adopt change to improve our work.
Michael Jordan missed so much shot on basketball but he accepts that and improve that’s why he was great right now.
You have some point, Remember we are on infancy age and blockchain is evolving also. It's going to be a worth to wait situation after how many days of waiting, They will release their final Whitepaper to sustain the project in the future.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: