Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:14:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 [764] 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 ... 1743 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blacknet BLN | Staking | Future of zApp & ZeFi  (Read 2509634 times)
dzonikg28

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 07:08:56 PM

I bought BC when it was 0.00005000 BTC in mid march now its more than 3 times of the price I bought !!!!!
Do you recommend holding it?
Yes i recommed holding it. I got it at that price too. I just keep buying more. Whenever I get more cash I buy more blackcoin. I dont hesistate. Its the best coin and its direction is up. This isnt a pump its a correction. Anyone who sells is nuts. This is not a pump+dump coin its a pump coin. Its an up coin.

The reason I asked this is that everytime I buy a coin(no offence to BC) its been pump and dump !
It happened for me when I got dogecoin at the price of 80 Satoshi and kept buying at the rates of 140, 180, 210! everyone told me to just hold it and right now is 100 stoshi.
It happened for AUR as well before the air drop and now....

Maybe in a couple of years all of them will go up like Bitcoin who knows but again if I want to hold a coin Im looking for something with a future not just a short period of time they come and disappear !

I hope BC will have the future everyones looking for Smiley

do you think realy there is a future in digital codes, wake up
all coins are pump and dump
don't dream, take your profit when you can and run
off course it is..just depends which one ..shure future is not in $ where FED can print for them whatewer they want..fo r know its a game..someone win some someone lose some

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄███▄▄
█████████████▄    ████  ▄████████▄    ▄███████████▄
█████▀    ▀████   ████  ███▀  ▀██▀   ████▀    ▀████▄
████        ████  ████  ▀████▄▄▄    ████        ████
████        ████  ████    ▀▀▀████▄  ████        ████
 ████▄    ▄████   ████  ▄██▄  ▄███   ████▄    ▄█████
  ▀██████████▀    ████  ▀████████▀    ▀█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████
                                                ████
                                                ████
.....MARKET DAY - MARCH 20TH 2023....Download Now .#...
cryptozaurus

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 07:10:05 PM

I just bought some gold on http://www.coaex.com/ with Blackcoins Smiley Guess what? I received an email from the CEO saying:

"You become the first Blackcoin paid user at Coaex, congratulations! "

Now its time to go buy some Blackcoin back on https://prelude.io/ Wink

GO Blackcoin GO!!!
lonely@thetop

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 07:11:44 PM

I bought BC when it was 0.00005000 BTC in mid march now its more than 3 times of the price I bought !!!!!
Yes i recommed holding it. I got it at that price too. I just keep buying more. Whenever I get more cash I buy more blackcoin. I dont hesistate. Its the best coin and its direction is up. This isnt a pump its a correction. Anyone who sells is nuts. This is not a pump+dump coin its a pump coin. Its an up coin.

The reason I asked this is that everytime I buy a coin(no offence to BC) its been pump and dump !
It happened for me when I got dogecoin at the price of 80 Satoshi and kept buying at the rates of 140, 180, 210! everyone told me to just hold it and right now is 100 stoshi.

Maybe in a couple of years all of them will go up like Bitcoin who knows but again if I want to hold a coin Im looking for something with a future not just a short period of time they come and disappear !

off course it is..just depends which one ..shure future is not in $ where FED can print for them whatewer they want

This guy is worth ignoring, first he wants a committee to control BC price, then FUDs IconicExpert's branded BC USB wallet and now this.
blade87

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 07:12:10 PM

Since the BC pool is growing in size, I am going to be setting up more failover nodes. I have a node operator working on Singapore right now (will be for Asia). The AU node situation is a bit of a unknown for now so I am holding off on that.

But for right now, I am looking for one to cover USA EAST. If you have some spare parts or some server space available with a good internet connection available (upload bandwidth is the main concern), then please message me on #blackcoinpool (user blade87). Any fees obtained are split amongst the pool operators.
zeta93

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 07:12:14 PM

off course it is..just depends which one ..shure future is not in $ where FED can print for them whatewer they want..fo r know its a game..someone win some someone lose some
what you will tell me about those codes where are printed by DEVS, at least dollars have governments behind it not a team of losers
hiddensphinx
Legendary

Activity: 1457
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 07:12:58 PM

absolutely FUCKIN mind blowing the graphs on Mintpal is....I am SPEECHLESS!!!!

BITCOIN eat your heart out

Take your Bitcoin and Altcoin trading strategy to another level with Trade Santa! - https://tradesanta.com/en/site/set-referral-cookie?referral_id=111843
zeta93

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 07:13:36 PM

off course it is..just depends which one ..shure future is not in $ where FED can print for them whatewer they want

This guy is worth ignoring, first he wants a committee to control BC price, then FUDs IconicExpert's branded BC USB wallet and now this.

i see you are from the team who is SCAMING peoples here
mr_random
Legendary

Activity: 1302

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 07:20:15 PM

Zeta is a troll, as confirmed by reading through his comments. Ignored  Cheesy
zwiggelbig

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 07:22:26 PM

Few reasons why bc is not a pump and dump
1. During the latest big crash down to 320 btc. All alts got dumped heavily. Blackcoin was down max 2%.
2. Coinkite had a contest from feb 1. They listed us when they found out about it and within 24 hours we did wihat no other alt coin managed to do in over 2 months time.
3. Beeing added on coinkite is HUGEE to be used as a REAL currency and get automaticly treated as if its not a pump and dump coin. Its beeing taken seriously. And we are now going to be in the top 3 of coins that are real and gonna make it. Bitcoin. Litecoin. Blackcoin. And best of all. Blackcoin is the fastest of all.
4. I has not a stupid dumb name like most pump and dump coins
5. Growth has been steady with no huge dumbs
6. When we hit a dollar. ( its not a question of if, but when ) I dont even see people dump it straiight away.
7. Miners cant mine it anymore and dumb it.
8. The multipool takes care of constant buying pressure Smiley

jamieb81

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 07:24:12 PM

Zeta is a troll, as confirmed by reading through his comments. Ignored  Cheesy

Yeah and he is a penguincoin supporter  Grin
ManMachine

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 07:24:43 PM

near 15 BTC on prelude.io
35BTC to Go!

https://prelude.io/trade/btc/bc
lixxy

Activity: 72

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 07:24:51 PM

Few reasons why bc is not a pump and dump
1. During the latest big crash down to 320 btc. All alts got dumped heavily. Blackcoin was down max 2%.
2. Coinkite had a contest from feb 1. They listed us when they found out about it and within 24 hours we did wihat no other alt coin managed to do in over 2 months time.
3. Beeing added on coinkite is HUGEE to be used as a REAL currency and get automaticly treated as if its not a pump and dump coin. Its beeing taken seriously. And we are now going to be in the top 3 of coins that are real and gonna make it. Bitcoin. Litecoin. Blackcoin. And best of all. Blackcoin is the fastest of all.
4. I has not a stupid dumb name like most pump and dump coins
5. Growth has been steady with no huge dumbs
6. When we hit a dollar. ( its not a question of if, but when ) I dont even see people dump it straiight away.
7. Miners cant mine it anymore and dumb it.
8. The multipool takes care of constant buying pressure Smiley

You forgot
9. PoS is the future, it does not waste electricity like all the other PoW coins
Djinou94
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 07:25:31 PM

Let´s move to Prelude! Gogogo!
jamieb81

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 07:25:41 PM

I wonder what they are going to say about BC now on twitter :p
mr_random
Legendary

Activity: 1302

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 07:28:29 PM

35BTC to Go!

Sweet!

For people who missed it I believe moolah tweeted saying if we hit 50BTC worth of BC trading today they will add us to the full set of features they offer.
dzonikg28

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 07:31:42 PM

what you will tell me about those codes where are printed by DEVS, at least dollars have governments behind it not a team of losers
THen go to FED forum ....this is crypto forum!

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄███▄▄
█████████████▄    ████  ▄████████▄    ▄███████████▄
█████▀    ▀████   ████  ███▀  ▀██▀   ████▀    ▀████▄
████        ████  ████  ▀████▄▄▄    ████        ████
████        ████  ████    ▀▀▀████▄  ████        ████
 ████▄    ▄████   ████  ▄██▄  ▄███   ████▄    ▄█████
  ▀██████████▀    ████  ▀████████▀    ▀█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████
                                                ████
                                                ████
.....MARKET DAY - MARCH 20TH 2023....Download Now .#...
crypto.ct

Activity: 7

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 07:31:48 PM

I do believe in future of digital codes for sure!
If you don't believe in digital codes and crypto-currency then why you spending your time in this forum?

jamieb81

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 07:35:01 PM

Shizof

Activity: 61

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 07:38:10 PM

I just bought some gold on http://www.coaex.com/ with Blackcoins Smiley Guess what? I received an email from the CEO saying:

"You become the first Blackcoin paid user at Coaex, congratulations! "

Now its time to go buy some Blackcoin back on https://prelude.io/ Wink

GO Blackcoin GO!!!

Yeah, it's a very cool website. I don't think people realize the true meaning of this. You can exchange your blackcoin to fiat without dropping the price. And also without being seen by the eyes of your bank or government.

When you want to cash out in the future, you can just buy a couple of these and take them to your local goldsmith or jewelry store or whatever you have in your country, and get your cash.
Chiggins

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 07:39:18 PM

Now Taking Pre-Orders - BlackCoin Wallet Card

We are now accepting pre-orders for the BlackCoin Wallet Card!!! Please click here to place your order: http://www.blackcoincard.com

Price: $20.00 + Free Shipping!

Pre-Orders will be from today until 4/18/2014. First Batch will be shipping out the week of May 1st!

Only the first batch will be the limited edition version!

The official website launches 4/14/2014 @ 5:00PM EST

Please note: The image is just a low resolution mock-up. The actually card will be high resolution supper glossy plastic with vibrant colors.

So what exactly is the Blackcoin Card Wallet?

The BlackCoin Card Wallet is a completely branded BC card with a pull out USB dongle. It will be loaded with a custom BlackCoin start menu and the wallet pre loaded. When you insert the wallet into your computer the menu will automatically launch, and you will have access to your wallet, current market prices, BC news, and other elements all in one place! What makes this exciting is you will not only be able to keep your wallet with you at all times, in the event you need to access your funds you will be able to do it at any Windows computer. The blockchain and all other data will already be loaded on the card. (Obviously if you do not plug the card in regularly it will take longer for it to sync). Also, the launcher will automatically update the wallet to the current version automatically.

Another benefit of the card is you can pre-load as many coins as you like and give the cards away to family and friends as "gift cards". They will not need to be tech savvy to use it! Just insert and go! This is a great way to introduce others to BlackCoin.

And lets be honest, wouldn't it be cool to walk around with a BlackCoin wallet card with the sexy logo?

Pick yours up here: http://www.blackcoincard.com

I want to thank everyone who already pre-ordered their cards!!! Since sales have already been amazing, I want to do something special for our community. If we reach 800 units sold by Friday I will pre-load $50 worth of BC on 10 random cards!!! Once again thank you all for your support!!!
[/quote]

With the prices up, figured this was a good time to scoop the card. Even if BC goes up I'm still happy to order and support this effort. Thanks for doing it.

A R B I T A O         THE NEW WAY OF ARBITRAGE TRADING     
█          [   PRE-SALE starts on   J u l y   1 s t   ]        ❱ ❱ ❱   WHITEPAPER          █
──────────     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     ──────────
Pages: « 1 ... 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 [764] 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 ... 1743 »
  Print  

Jump to: