Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 07:07:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 [1426] 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 1476 ... 1743 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blacknet BLN | Staking | Future of zApp & ZeFi  (Read 2509631 times)
Astroxjr

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 07:50:56 PM

WTF are you babbling about? I HAVE to convert it to FIAT first before I can use it. Tell me genius how do I pay for everything if it is not converted to FIAT? Are you seriously suggesting that I should keep the coins in cold storage until it is needed? Because if you are then you sir should never take donations. BTC could drop to $300 tomorrow and then the value of the donations will decrease..WOW

You didn't get the memo? "Operation Discredit" was called off...

Nothing wrong with the way you have done it - even the other fund state value in $US, so they must have converted to FIAT.

Just keep up updating us how close to the target we are in $$ terms so we can figure out if we can hit it.

BTW if we miss it due to low donations, then what ? (don't refund but maybe a time extension or a water down version??)

thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 07:51:20 PM

Some bullet points of significance:

-- morituri13 Who are you, sir? How much (in specific numbers and the wallet number for corroboration) have you invested currently in BC and what are your credentials to not only be a member of the "Foundation" but one outspoken one at it? "Small business owner" (thank you for at least giving that bit out), as in having an eBay seller account, hardly qualifies. But why don't you dissipate all doubts and tell us all who you are and how invested in BC you are.

Hi barabbas. My short bio: I own over 400k BC. I once owned over 500k BC but I have given 80k BC to various projects, some to coinkite adoption, some to support the multipools black friday event etc. I own a small brick and mortar business (I don't know what the ebay comment is in regards to? Also I should note this business is not my primary source of income). At my real job, I am a project manager, and I have worked with the PR firm we eventually hired previously getting products into Hammacher Schlemmer but I am not by trade in PR or Marketing. Is this sufficient?

Thank you for the relative transparency -your real name would have been a great improvement there- in presenting your bio and, above all, for the link to your wallet. I see that you seem to be quite a whale on occasion, having "played' widely in the last 2 months with roughly 400,000 BC, besides your core holding of another 400k.

This sir could present a problem going forward: As you know, in the real world, so called "insiders" are legally barred from selling stock of their companies (or companies in which they have access to privileged information). I'm sure you clearly see the conflicting part that is the reason behind those laws... but here, we are in a sort of Wild West by which someone like you could greatly benefit from the information accessible to all "Foundation" members before it is made public, therefore, someone with your means, could easily increase his holding, by a double factor, on knowledge of some announcement likely to move the coin price, and proceed to dump it immediately upon the announcement. And still claim he has not touched his core position. Obvious conflict of interest, don't you think?

You volunteered (thank you) that you have given 80k coins to different causes including Conkite and that once you owned 500K BC, when we can all see than once you owned significantly more than 500K. Now, please try and distance yourself a bit and tell me if you don't see that similar activity to the one shown by your wallet moves, cannot possibly be legitimately maintained in the future if you are, indeed, a member of the proposed Foundation.

And, sir, let me ask you something else since you have shown intent on transparency: Is that the only wallet you own or control? Do family members or friends, or associates, have also wallets of BC? I'm sure you can see the very significant and clear conflict of interests that the sole idea of the Foundation presents... We all know that, at least by his own words, Soepkip own "about 100K BC" and that he only sells to "pay the rent". He's a member of the dev team, therefore privy to all shorts of inside info and I am pretty sure he chooses carefully his sales to benefit from that info. Not very ethical but unavoidable, I believe. But why add a whole huge scope of conflicting interests with 20 or more people with constant and direct access to info and projects from which they and their families, friends and associates can benefit, directly in detriment of the community at large?

Of course, the bulk of the community only cares about the price currently breaking up or breaking down from 30k, so they will push and push and push for whatever they perceive to the catalyst that propels the price up -to their selling point, today, within an hour if possible- not about the future of the coin. Why would the proposed members of the "Foundation" be different when they can and will in fact benefit much more from their privileged acces to information, while still keeping "core positions" to show when, in fact those positions, core as they might be, are worth mnuch, much less than the proceeds from their trading and that of their friends, family and associates?

On this alone I pledge that the idea of the "Foundation" should be a no go and that, if it is, it will provoke a massive run away from BC by both miners, traders and investors. In other words, the game would be blatantly rigged... actually, not in other words, in those exact words. So, once again appealing to saner minds, be sure any changes implemented will benefit -as opposed to destroy- this coin. The "Foundation" is one such change.
morituri13

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 07:53:54 PM

I understand the funding is to buy certain contacts and gain exposure. but there are other ways to accomplish the same thing rather then a 90day balls out approach that will cost 30K.

Please don't take this the wrong way, but how? I am really asking. Present your ideas in a clear and concise manner and people will surely donate (if that's necessary).
Astroxjr

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 07:55:11 PM

Thank you for the relative transparency .......................SNIP.......................

+1 i like that fact your digging for transparency also.
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 07:55:38 PM

Some bullet points of significance:

-- morituri13 Who are you, sir? How much (in specific numbers and the wallet number for corroboration) have you invested currently in BC and what are your credentials to not only be a member of the "Foundation" but one outspoken one at it? "Small business owner" (thank you for at least giving that bit out), as in having an eBay seller account, hardly qualifies. But why don't you dissipate all doubts and tell us all who you are and how invested in BC you are.

Hi barabbas. My short bio: I own over 400k BC. I once owned over 500k BC but I have given 80k BC to various projects, some to coinkite adoption, some to support the multipools black friday event etc. I own a small brick and mortar business (I don't know what the ebay comment is in regards to? Also I should note this business is not my primary source of income). At my real job, I am a project manager, and I have worked with the PR firm we eventually hired previously getting products into Hammacher Schlemmer but I am not by trade in PR or Marketing. Is this sufficient?

Thank you for the relative transparency -your real name would have been a great improvement there- in presenting your bio and, above all, for the link to your wallet. I see that you seem to be quite a whale on occasion, having "played' widely in the last 2 months with roughly 400,000 BC, besides your core holding of another 400k.

This sir could present a problem going forward: As you know, in the real world, so called "insiders" are legally barred from selling stock of their companies (or companies in which they have access to privileged information). I'm sure you clearly see the conflicting part that is the reason behind those laws... but here, we are in a sort of Wild West by which someone like you could greatly benefit from the information accessible to all "Foundation" members before it is made public, therefore, someone with your means, could easily increase his holding, by a double factor, on knowledge of some announcement likely to move the coin price, and proceed to dump it immediately upon the announcement. And still claim he has not touched his core position. Obvious conflict of interest, don't you think?

You volunteered (thank you) that you have given 80k coins to different causes including Conkite and that once you owned 500K BC, when we can all see than once you owned significantly more than 500K. Now, please try and distance yourself a bit and tell me if you don't see that similar activity to the one shown by your wallet moves, cannot possibly be legitimately maintained in the future if you are, indeed, a member of the proposed Foundation.

And, sir, let me ask you something else since you have shown intent on transparency: Is that the only wallet you own or control? Do family members or friends, or associates, have also wallets of BC? I'm sure you can see the very significant and clear conflict of interests that the sole idea of the Foundation presents... We all know that, at least by his own words, Soepkip own "about 100K BC" and that he only sells to "pay the rent". He's a member of the dev team, therefore privy to all shorts of inside info and I am pretty sure he chooses carefully his sales to benefit from that info. Not very ethical but unavoidable, I believe. But why add a whole huge scope of conflicting interests with 20 or more people with constant and direct access to info and projects from which they and their families, friends and associates can benefit, directly in detriment of the community at large?

Of course, the bulk of the community only cares about the price currently breaking up or breaking down from 30k, so they will push and push and push for whatever they perceive to the catalyst that propels the price up -to their selling point, today, within an hour if possible- not about the future of the coin. Why would the proposed members of the "Foundation" be different when they can and will in fact benefit much more from their privileged acces to information, while still keeping "core positions" to show when, in fact those positions, core as they might be, are worth mnuch, much less than the proceeds from their trading and that of their friends, family and associates?

On this alone I pledge that the idea of the "Foundation" should be a no go and that, if it is, it will provoke a massive run away from BC by both miners, traders and investors. In other words, the game would be blatantly rigged... actually, not in other words, in those exact words. So, once again appealing to saner minds, be sure any changes implemented will benefit -as opposed to destroy- this coin. The "Foundation" is one such change.

Ehm, on a quick note, that address:

http://explorer.blackcoin.co/address/B83HKi1wqsZHqJSH6u24CYUxyqD51VKRrE

Has never contained more than 500K BLK...

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
Subtuppel

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 07:56:42 PM

since 25k doge are roughly $12,- you shouldn't say $100, that's true.
my point is that at the time of my donation, the FIAT value was close to 100$ i didnt do the math, the numbers are only to prove a point. The value of the currency at the time of donation can fluctuate, so a dip or a rise could throw off all the math if he'scashing out daily. And there is no transparency to someone cashing it all out. Every single legit BTC and Doge charity will leave the wallet alone so people can verify exactly where their donations are and when they are being spent. For all we know he's paying his bills with it.
that's one of the beauties of crypto: you can track all transactions (I doubt that IE sent all of them through a mixer...)
People know exactly what their BC/BTC/whatever are in FIAT when they donate, so exchanging them at the current rate should not be a problem at all. Or do you donate tiny amounts in the hope they will be worth anything once the donations are actually needed?

Astroxjr

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 08:01:04 PM

I understand the funding is to buy certain contacts and gain exposure. but there are other ways to accomplish the same thing rather then a 90day balls out approach that will cost 30K.

Please don't take this the wrong way, but how? I am really asking. Present your ideas in a clear and concise manner and people will surely donate (if that's necessary).

Actually i don't have all the answerers m8.
But no one bothered to ask before the decision was taken about the PR company.

I like the fact there is now a thread on Reddit for input, sadly I think it should have come prior to commitment to such a large single $$ project.

I am still not convinced by the 3rd party PR company hence you have no donation from me as yet ,but we are here to be convinced and open to discuss if it IS the best option.

Sadly i feel its a little like locking the door after the horse has bolted.

lilikiki

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 08:02:40 PM

my point is that at the time of my donation, the FIAT value was close to 100$ i didnt do the math, the numbers are only to prove a point. The value of the currency at the time of donation can fluctuate, so a dip or a rise could throw off all the math if he'scashing out daily. And there is no transparency to someone cashing it all out. Every single legit BTC and Doge charity will leave the wallet alone so people can verify exactly where their donations are and when they are being spent. For all we know he's paying his bills with it.

Agreed the lack of accountability is astounding  from IE.  The lack of transparency also astounding.  Why is it so hard to get basic info from him?  I honestly have no idea.  Simple English and simple answers is all that's required to shut people asking this info up. Yet it's like talking to the cable company to have them turn off your service, round and round we go with little to no info.  Seriously whats so hard about showing hard stats backed up by the blockchain of all donations involved.

Anyways.  Once again i don't expect actual answers like my questions about security.  I expect answers like from him like "Always attacking me", "Use the search function"(for unrelated info), "blah fucking blah".

God it's infuriating.
morituri13

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 08:04:30 PM

barabbas I do not have 800k. That whole ledger looks wrong. I have not made a single transaction since 4/28. I don't know what that is showing.

edit: I asked for explanation and apparently staking is somehow shown as transactions... and when you see 800k it is at the end of the block in which 400k staked?

I do not understand it myself but I hope you will investigate and come to your own conclusions. Perhaps there is a better blockchain viewer?
morituri13

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 08:11:01 PM

Astro, I think I understand. In a way I am sorry we didn't come to the forum sooner, but at the same time, if you look at the state of this place you may be able to understand our hesitation. Also, we felt the idea needed to be somewhat guarded (we have had so many clones recently!).

I honestly did not expect donations until after a real strategy plan was released but we also wanted to test the community's response. Please understand it is very difficult to secure funding for this, and to be taken seriously by PR firms. It was like walking a tight rope really, balancing being a non-entity cryptocurrency crowdsourcing for funding, while not wanting to announce to the crowd at large what we were planning for fear of copycat ventures beating us to it.

IconicExpert

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 08:14:40 PM

my point is that at the time of my donation, the FIAT value was close to 100$ i didnt do the math, the numbers are only to prove a point. The value of the currency at the time of donation can fluctuate, so a dip or a rise could throw off all the math if he'scashing out daily. And there is no transparency to someone cashing it all out. Every single legit BTC and Doge charity will leave the wallet alone so people can verify exactly where their donations are and when they are being spent. For all we know he's paying his bills with it. Plus what if you don't hit your target and have to pay people back? are you going to pay out 6K out of your own pocket if it drops 50% like you stated it could? I highly doubt it. YOU SHOULDNT BE CASHING OUT UNTIL YOUR GOAL IS REACHED IN THE FIRST PLACE. If you are spending donations and your goal doesnt get met then all the money spent up to that point is lost. protect yourself and your investors donations. dont spend the funds until they are all collected.
[/quote]

lol...No one thinks I raised $12,000 or $16,000 in this short span of time. The Dev team has much more support than me for their project and they are roughly where I am at in donations. I am not stupid...I know people can easily track the transactions...You are not even trying to make this seem believable.  But hey...if "operation discredit" is still on then have fun with it...

Ignored...
Subtuppel

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 08:15:57 PM

barabbas I do not have 800k. That whole ledger looks wrong. I have not made a single transaction since 4/28. I don't know what that is showing.

edit: I asked for explanation and apparently staking is somehow shown as transactions... and when you see 800k it is at the end of the block in which 400k staked?

I do not understand it myself but I hope you will investigate and come to your own conclusions. Perhaps there is a better blockchain viewer?
http://blackcha.in/address/B83HKi1wqsZHqJSH6u24CYUxyqD51VKRrE

buy-black

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2014, 08:16:37 PM

The BlackCoin community is filled with some of the most creative people in crypto, and now we you will be rewarded for your creativity!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9i6Rd_6uA4&fmt=37

If there is an error in the translation into English of the video, tell me how I could change to make this better
ç

Again, love this vid. Awesome work! Correct the English though: "Why are we attracted to Black". You left out the 'we' and misspelled "attracted". Otherise it looked great.

Here the corrected video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1I73X0Wges

I hope the lyrics are better understood. Thanks for the help!

Much respect and love to the original posters but I thought these songs had a better fit..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrGdBYnNzQA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KprTrUEgP5U If I had the images I could sync it with the music...Proud to be Black Y'all!

The synching really adds to the whole impact!  Very nice!

BC + XC + DRK
ArpFlush

Activity: 623

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 08:17:44 PM

I knew there was a reason I quit reading this thread weeks ago.  I came to catch up and all still the same Ego's and infighting.  

No one owns black coin, neither Iconic or the "foundation", so everyone should quit fighting about who is in "control" of this coin.  Everyone who believes in the coin is free to promote it however they see fit.

All the fighting is nothing but a distraction and detracts from any positive efforts.

I hear ya, it' no fun anymore, you (we) better check out some other altcoin threads where there's less tension, more fun and more focus on the coin.

"Panic Selling is not an Investment Strategy"
Absynth

Activity: 40

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 08:22:57 PM

Im not trying to discredit anyone, but you are taking donations and spending them before you reached your target goal? you are contradicting yourself here. You say that you HAVE to cash out to use the donations, so you confirm that youre already using donations and you confirmed that you have not reached your goal as well...
So what happens if you do not hit your goal? will you fund the rest yourself? will you repay the donations? If you expect to do that then please tell me how. If the market crashes then YOU are responsible to make up that difference back to the donator if said project doesnt get off the ground. Using your same logic, you would have to pay them back the FIAT amount. So If I donated 1 BTC but called it 440$ and then you spend that 440$ on models or water or t shirts, but never get the rest of your funding to continue. Then say people want a refund because you didnt deliver. How are you going to cover the rest? You doom a project from the start if you begin to spend project funds before the goal for the target has been met. Do you see where Im going with this? You expect us to take your financial advice, and try to discredit the PR thing, but you are making one of the biggest rookie mistakes by spending your funds before you have amassed them all.
Magice

Activity: 18

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 08:24:51 PM

https://i.imgur.com/nPTZh2h.jpg

The BlackCoin community is filled with some of the most creative people in crypto, and now we you will be rewarded for your creativity!!!

Much respect and love to the original posters but I thought these songs had a better fit..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrGdBYnNzQA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KprTrUEgP5U If I had the images I could sync it with the music...Proud to be Black Y'all!

Feel free to use it.
Send me an pm if you want and tell me what format to send it to you to do your version.
judgecrypto

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 08:31:58 PM

Can we DELETE this thread and only use the REDDIT?

Judge Neil / Judge Crypto
steve777

Activity: 5

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 08:35:49 PM

+1 million, we need a fresh start.
jamieb81

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 08:36:21 PM

So that everyone that has an opinion can get "censored" at will?
Thomas-s

Activity: 1274

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 08:38:15 PM

So that everyone that has an opinion can get "censored" at will?
Pretty much this.
Unpopular opinions get downvoted.
Fuck Reddit and their censoring system.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET ▬▬▬▬

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
Pages: « 1 ... 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 [1426] 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 1476 ... 1743 »
  Print  

Jump to: