Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:18:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 [1443] 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 1476 1477 1478 1479 1480 1481 1482 1483 1484 1485 1486 1487 1488 1489 1490 1491 1492 1493 ... 1743 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blacknet BLN | Staking | Future of zApp & ZeFi  (Read 2509634 times)
amigdala

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 08:42:51 PM

RUNNING A FEW NUMBERS...

This proposed -or real- "Foundation", for what we all know by now, will be comprised of 15-20 individuals "that were here more or less from the beginning" and that are all well know to the community... well, since the whole thing exists only for just over two months, how "well known" can they be?

But since the ra-ra mentality is obviously much more active here than the simplest exercise of critical thinking, let's try some numbers so no one can claim "oh I didn't understand the potential ramifications and dangers. It is already established that the proposed -or real- "Foundation" is, in reality, a "Group of Investors" in which Rat4 and The DOGE take part. There's no other purpose, NONE, that supersedes the main if not only purpose of a "group of investors". By simple and pure definition: To make profits, i.e.:Money. Pure and simple. No ifs, no buts.

With that in mind, I believe it is safe to assume that of those 15-20 investors now in the proposed "Foundation", we will find that they hold most if not all of the top 20 BlackCoin Wallets. And maybe quite a few spares. That's by themselves, not even counting family members, friends or associates already converted to the BC "faith". Remember, the MAIN interest of such group, by definition, is to obtain profits, ok? Now, place yourselves in a position in which you personally or a group of "yous", own double or triple the amount of BC that is traded daily in the exchanges. And just limit the vision, for concentration and clarity purposes, to the two main exchanges, MintPal and Cryptsys. I'm sure you can easily see the unlimited possibilities... on arbitrage alone... which means simply selling in one place and buying in the other while actually maintaining the same amount of BC at the end of the day. Even at $0.12 a piece, the current price, you can easily imagine that such activity, even at much lower levels, would produce dreamlike kind of profits with practically no risks whatsoever. Will the Investors Group in the "Foundation" do this? Of course not, will they? Can they do it, exceptionally or on a regular basis? YOU answer that question. There's a reason why such a thing would mean jail time -extensive- if it were to happen in the real world.

But since we are all being so proactive, so well mannered and putting extensive amount of ribbons to everything that we post not to hurt too many sensitivities, one would actually believe one has entered the Twilight Zone. Now we have this "generous" guy, Colin, that offers to match up to $5k whatever donations, as it this were some kind of telethon. It is already a freaking circus with a bunch of people vying for who comes with the most outrageous idea of what to do so they can sell at 37 and buy back at 30 and brag about it. It is greedy beyond words, pathetic to extreme that such amount of real resources, which could save hundreds of children's lives, quite literally, would be used in this dick-measuring context for the ONLY purpose of getting a coin to trade at 37 instead of at 30. There's no generosity in that. There could be a bunch of other adjectives, none even remotely being "generous"... and and I can see the question in the ever attacking "defense" coming... the answer is "not enough", ok? So you can save yourself the inevitable question.

Can the "Investment Group" exist and be called "Foundation" or any other name? Well, in fact it does already exist, obviously. Organized and ready for action as we saw in the campaign against IC over the weekend. The Land Grab had already taken place, just covertly. Now it is kind of official. You guys, the "community" can do whatever you want but we are BlackCoin and no one but us will ever have control over it. We are the devs and now we are also The Foundation. Marking territory. Besides, we have the coins. We can do anything we want. In fact, let's move the "discussion" to forums we absolutely control and where absolutely no dissenting words are ever allowed to be posted.

Well, there are no positives in that. No matter how you pretend to disguise it. Like I warned before, it will prove sooner, rather than later, BlackCoin's undoing. A pity because I love the gorgeous logo. But calls for reason, sadly, are an exercise in futility. Hopefully not too many people will be severely hurt by the inevitable.

Now back to your previous ra-ra's.

Seems to me like for already a few days now, you have been extremely obsessed with what would and would not be possible in "real life", as you put it. You are in the crypto land; this place has its own rules. And you most certainly knew about them and the risks when you decided to deal with cryptocurrencies. Or at least, that is what any smart investor would naturally be expected to do: educate themselves first. So unless you are going to leave this place and go take your chances at a stock exchange, I suggest you stop whining about how people may or may not act, and what sort of manipulation in crypto trading is theoretically possible.

And yes, now back to previous ra-ra's...

...Or you could just stop, we all could, as your points have most certainly been well understood by anyone who is capable of reading. So we can all leave this shit behind and finally focus on things that do actually matter.
coinpredator(return)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 08:44:03 PM

The more I read here more I get despondent, it is not possible that the attacks did not cease, Guys divergences of ideas and thoughts is perfectly healthy, but personal attacks is a deplorable attitude.

As I imagined, the projects are getting only on paper, now we have "Wall Street Project" awaiting the donations have finished, longer the project "PR 90 days." As I said the frustration just increases, we must to do one thing at a time! Meanwhile the price just drops, really sad.

The market is a reflection of the community, if we are positive, the price is good, I think it is time to put out the fire, and finalize the donations, so we can turn on the thrusters of the rocket toward the moon.

Regarding the "Foundation", I think my opinion is very clear I do not support this, because none government represents me, I'm anarcho-capitalist and I hate governments.

One more thing please stop selling your currencies cheap, because if not I will be obliged to buy all of them from you.

Lybertycoin Multipool - http://xlb.multipoolmining.com/
Bitcoin going to the moon !  Roll Eyes
calme

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 08:44:44 PM

sell at 37 and buy back at 30 and brag about it.
Well, I would certainly hope that those with their big boy pants on are interested in higher things than oscillating between such wee numbers.
litecoinbc

Activity: 57

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 08:46:55 PM

RUNNING A FEW NUMBERS...

This proposed -or real- "Foundation", for what we all know by now, will be comprised of 15-20 individuals "that were here more or less from the beginning" and that are all well know to the community... well, since the whole thing exists only for just over two months, how "well known" can they be?

But since the ra-ra mentality is obviously much more active here than the simplest exercise of critical thinking, let's try some numbers so no one can claim "oh I didn't understand the potential ramifications and dangers. It is already established that the proposed -or real- "Foundation" is, in reality, a "Group of Investors" in which Rat4 and The DOGE take part. There's no other purpose, NONE, that supersedes the main if not only purpose of a "group of investors". By simple and pure definition: To make profits, i.e.:Money. Pure and simple. No ifs, no buts.

With that in mind, I believe it is safe to assume that of those 15-20 investors now in the proposed "Foundation", we will find that they hold most if not all of the top 20 BlackCoin Wallets. And maybe quite a few spares. That's by themselves, not even counting family members, friends or associates already converted to the BC "faith". Remember, the MAIN interest of such group, by definition, is to obtain profits, ok? Now, place yourselves in a position in which you personally or a group of "yous", own double or triple the amount of BC that is traded daily in the exchanges. And just limit the vision, for concentration and clarity purposes, to the two main exchanges, MintPal and Cryptsys. I'm sure you can easily see the unlimited possibilities... on arbitrage alone... which means simply selling in one place and buying in the other while actually maintaining the same amount of BC at the end of the day. Even at $0.12 a piece, the current price, you can easily imagine that such activity, even at much lower levels, would produce dreamlike kind of profits with practically no risks whatsoever. Will the Investors Group in the "Foundation" do this? Of course not, will they? Can they do it, exceptionally or on a regular basis? YOU answer that question. There's a reason why such a thing would mean jail time -extensive- if it were to happen in the real world.

But since we are all being so proactive, so well mannered and putting extensive amount of ribbons to everything that we post not to hurt too many sensitivities, one would actually believe one has entered the Twilight Zone. Now we have this "generous" guy, Colin, that offers to match up to $5k whatever donations, as it this were some kind of telethon. It is already a freaking circus with a bunch of people vying for who comes with the most outrageous idea of what to do so they can sell at 37 and buy back at 30 and brag about it. It is greedy beyond words, pathetic to extreme that such amount of real resources, which could save hundreds of children's lives, quite literally, would be used in this dick-measuring context for the ONLY purpose of getting a coin to trade at 37 instead of at 30. There's no generosity in that. There could be a bunch of other adjectives, none even remotely being "generous"... and and I can see the question in the ever attacking "defense" coming... the answer is "not enough", ok? So you can save yourself the inevitable question.

Can the "Investment Group" exist and be called "Foundation" or any other name? Well, in fact it does already exist, obviously. Organized and ready for action as we saw in the campaign against IC over the weekend. The Land Grab had already taken place, just covertly. Now it is kind of official. You guys, the "community" can do whatever you want but we are BlackCoin and no one but us will ever have control over it. We are the devs and now we are also The Foundation. Marking territory. Besides, we have the coins. We can do anything we want. In fact, let's move the "discussion" to forums we absolutely control and where absolutely no dissenting words are ever allowed to be posted.

Well, there are no positives in that. No matter how you pretend to disguise it. Like I warned before, it will prove sooner, rather than later, BlackCoin's undoing. A pity because I love the gorgeous logo. But calls for reason, sadly, are an exercise in futility. Hopefully not too many people will be severely hurt by the inevitable.

Now back to your previous ra-ra's.

Jesus - Don't you have anything better to do.  

'The Foundation' or 'The Investment Group' surely has good intentions, and you nor anyone should think otherwise or you should probably dump and leave for Mint or EMO.  

This thread is all about pointing fingers, and it's ridiculous.  Now you are giving someone hell for offering to match up to 5K for donations for this coin (the cause you are here for) saying its a telethon.  Shut up or ship out, you're entitled to your opinion and that's the truth but you are just a negative nancy about anything and everything, you're as bad as my girlfriend.  

Just sit back and enjoy the ride and contribute to what you want to, the 'foundation' is going to happen and maybe you don't agree with everything... That's life.  

This coin has the potential to be great and make some changes to the crypto world.  It may not be the first, and likely will not be the last, but it has a great community, honest devs and a growing following.  Just stop whining like a bunch of children its getting boring to listen to.
bluestskies

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 08:48:21 PM

Yeah, seriously, leave or just stop.

You're creating a self-fulfilling prophecy. Crying and spreading fud about what might happen with this coin, or any coin, or any kind of group. The more you continue to post negativity, the more YOU scare people away from the coin! If you don't like the foundation group, don't donate. Create your own projects. Gather some investors and come up with ideas and give yourselves a name. Or just sell your coins. You've said your piece. We get it.
amigdala

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 08:49:46 PM

Shut up or ship out, you're entitled to your opinion and that's the truth but you are just a negative nancy about anything and everything, you're as bad as my girlfriend.  

+1

With you on that one.  Grin
g13hze

Activity: 75

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 08:53:03 PM

Dear BlackCoin Community,

I'm blown away by the potential of the upcoming 90 day PR campaign. Our lovely coin will be catapulted onto the world stage and I firmly believe this will be immensely beneficial to BC. So over the weekend I thought, "what can I do to help BlackCoin?" in addition to my donations to all projects already?

Well. I've decided to put all my efforts into assisting with the PR campaign by making FURTHER donations to the cause equal to those raised by the community up to a value of $5,000.

I promise to match EVERY donation from now onwards for 24 hours up to a total of $5,000. You can pay in any of the official denominations. For accounting purposes I need you to list your donation transaction ID on reddit, I will then match it 100%. I will be promoting my fund raiser on Reddit, Twitter and BitCoinTalk.

Official donation addresses:

BC: BTfqh99d8DcKWrd4hFYLR7D2bAYDdAKV3Q    
BTC: 1MAGvdGMCAaJysMBgA5uFRBUFQ25AkUWQV    
LTC: LSGPviYMYmgF2RiXVuXG1U4iVz3drk3JvR  
Doge: DNkmhknWWx6ogrHaTy9X2SLft9ouwhCNs1
Paypal: http://www.blackcoin.co/donate/

Tell me about your donation HERE on Reddit, and I will match it:

http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/comments/24si9s/i_will_match_your_pr_donations_to_5000_for_24/

So, please help me reach my target, together we can add $10,000 to the fund raised. If you have already donated (like me) then consider donating AGAIN as I'm going double it for you! Let's get BlackCoin to $1 sooner rather than later!!

Let's get this PR campaign underway and prove what an AWESOME COMMUNITY we are!

You can find more about the PR campaign here: http://www.blackcoin.co/general/the-next-step-for-blackcoin-hiring-an-pr-agency/

Awesome, I take my hat ......... thanks

ToBoGe9

Activity: 66

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 08:56:55 PM

The more I read here more I get despondent, it is not possible that the attacks did not cease, Guys divergences of ideas and thoughts is perfectly healthy, but personal attacks is a deplorable attitude.

As I imagined, the projects are getting only on paper, now we have "Wall Street Project" awaiting the donations have finished, longer the project "PR 90 days." As I said the frustration just increases, we must to do one thing at a time! Meanwhile the price just drops, really sad.

The market is a reflection of the community, if we are positive, the price is good, I think it is time to put out the fire, and finalize the donations, so we can turn on the thrusters of the rocket toward the moon.

Regarding the "Foundation", I think my opinion is very clear I do not support this, because none government represents me, I'm anarcho-capitalist and I hate governments.

One more thing please stop selling your currencies cheap, because if not I will be obliged to buy all of them from you.

My english is not so good, but this is what i wanted to say for a few days
brammien

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 08:58:32 PM

Hmm, the ra ra crowd seems to have few posts lately. Newbies. Go foundation, go get em, your all wolfs of wall st. Yep, that's how the world works kids from IRC chat.

MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 08:59:39 PM

Hmm, the ra ra crowd seems to have few posts lately. Newbies. Go foundation, go get em, your all wolfs of wall st. Yep, that's how the world works kids from IRC chat.

guessing all the regular posters went to /r/blackcoin

Subtuppel

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 08:59:54 PM

Mr. barabb-ass is a stealth troll of the worst kind, ignore him.

He claims to be a BC holder, but ask him to send a signed message from an address with a significant amount of BC and be surprised what happens.

whatever he does, he always insinuates that everybody has base motives, be it IE, the foundation guys, one of us "mid size holders" when we do not agree.
You will not find a single post without subtile negativity or FUD.
Be careful when you did not read this guys posts for while he can come across as a legit poster.
Even morituri13 has taken the bait.

colinfx

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 09:02:05 PM

I'm blown away by the potential of the upcoming 90 day PR campaign. Our lovely coin will be catapulted onto the world stage and I firmly believe this will be immensely beneficial to BC. So over the weekend I thought, "what can I do to help BlackCoin?" in addition to my donations to all projects already?

Well. I've decided to put all my efforts into assisting with the PR campaign by making FURTHER donations to the cause equal to those raised by the community up to a value of $5,000.

I promise to match EVERY donation from now onwards for 24 hours up to a total of $5,000. You can pay in any of the official denominations. For accounting purposes I need you to list your donation transaction ID on reddit, I will then match it 100%. I will be promoting my fund raiser on Reddit, Twitter and BitCoinTalk.

http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/comments/24si9s/i_will_match_your_pr_donations_to_5000_for_24/

So, please help me reach my target, together we can add $10,000 to the fund raised. If you have already donated (like me) then consider donating AGAIN as I'm going double it for you! Let's get BlackCoin to $1 sooner rather than later!!

You can find more about the PR campaign here: http://www.blackcoin.co/general/the-next-step-for-blackcoin-hiring-an-pr-agency/
[/quote]

Thank you for donations so far guys!

Digicidal 500 BC donation MATCHED!
svojoe 1.1 BTC donation MATCHED!
UdjinM6 1,000 BC donation MATCHED!
noerc 1,000 BC donation MATCHED!
SunnyIgor 1,000 BC donation MATCHED!
ener_bc 1,000 BC donation MATCHED!!

Come on guys - make me PAY UP MORE!!!

Let's take BlackCoin to the TOP! First coin with Professional Marketing - 90 day campaign!
Astroxjr

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 09:08:05 PM

guessing all the regular posters went to /r/blackcoin

nope ur still here posting the same thing over & over & over Wink
mr_random
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 09:13:36 PM

Mr. barabb-ass is a stealth troll of the worst kind, ignore him.

He claims to be a BC holder, but ask him to send a signed message from an address with a significant amount of BC and be surprised what happens.

whatever he does, he always insinuates that everybody has base motives, be it IE, the foundation guys, one of us "mid size holders" when we do not agree.
You will not find a single post without subtile negativity or FUD.
Be careful when you did not read this guys posts for while he can come across as a legit poster.
Even morituri13 has taken the bait.

+1.

I don't know how he finds the time to post so much here. Very determined FUDster.
vizique
Legendary

Activity: 2412
Merit: 1636

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 09:16:57 PM

Thank you for donations so far guys!

Digicidal 500 BC donation MATCHED!
svojoe 1.1 BTC donation MATCHED!
UdjinM6 1,000 BC donation MATCHED!
noerc 1,000 BC donation MATCHED!
SunnyIgor 1,000 BC donation MATCHED!
ener_bc 1,000 BC donation MATCHED!!

Come on guys - make me PAY UP MORE!!!

Let's take BlackCoin to the TOP! First coin with Professional Marketing - 90 day campaign!
[/quote]
Astroxjr

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 09:24:39 PM

An idea, the taxi cabs are already black anyway :p

Do not post a link/URL etc, make people curious and google it

p.s my photo skills are lacking I know :p

Hey mate, this actually could go somewhere... Why not post this idea on the reddit page and blackcointalk page as well, more visibility with the project means more opinions to gauge the works Smiley

here
http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/

or

here
http://blackcointalk.com/index.php/board,5.0.html

how about you post it for me, as I CBA with reddit - drives me mad.
Cryptoolate

Activity: 250
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 09:28:39 PM

+1 on Brammien and Jabulon thoughts

Brammien-User ARPFlush created our LinkedIn and Pinterest pages last week and I started Instagram last Wednesday, @BlackCoinOfficial.  This is unbiased, and purely natural, as a social media outlet to reach the masses.  Utilizing members pictures, memes, lifestyle images, and news updates are all I'm posting.  I'm systematically using the same hashtags, posting almost daily, and my 6mth goal is 5k-6k followers.  1 year, I want 10k because as crypto grows, so will number of followers but the crypto community is minute compared to world population standards.  The reason I took ownership of this is following the recent negativity, tug of war, miscommunication, and reading between the lines, I felt the need to do my part and get us back on track to productivity, you can validate this in my post history.  Interestingly, we have hundreds of members here and 1k+ members at Reddit, and I'm currently at 16 followers.  To my dismay, my Reddit post was up voted 12x and down voted 5x.  Why even a down vote?  The funny kids of the world wide web (what I call trolls because successful, professional adults do not address others in a manner that some do here on these forums nor would you advocate anything negative).    

We would need confirmation from ARPFlush but I'm independent of the so-called 'Foundation'.  Call us believers of BC and/or protectors of our investment, I'm doing my due diligence .  I can't find the admin to our 'Facebook' page although this is instrumental to maintain/market as well.  Who manages the Twitter account?      

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
mr_random
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 09:32:33 PM

To my dismay, my Reddit post was up voted 12x and down voted 5x.  Why even a down vote?    

Don't worry pal that's the Reddit voting algorithm. After a few votes it randomly adds up and downvotes equally. So it's very possible your submission received 7 up votes and 0 downvotes. Or 8 upvotes and 1 downvote etc. Sounds like I'm making it up but google it if you want... they do it to prevent spammers from learning which of their voting bots are working correctly.

Btw check out my subreddit re-design attempt. I submitted it earlier.
z3r0

Activity: 194

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2014, 09:36:38 PM

To my dismay, my Reddit post was up voted 12x and down voted 5x.  Why even a down vote?    

Don't worry pal that's the Reddit voting algorithm. After a few votes it randomly adds up and downvotes equally. So it's very possible your submission received 7 up votes and 0 downvotes. Or 8 upvotes and 1 downvote etc. Sounds like I'm making it up but google it if you want... they do it to prevent spammers from learning which of their voting bots are working correctly.

Btw check out my subreddit re-design attempt. I submitted it earlier.
+++
was wondering about that today!

Live Bitcoin and Crypto News From Around The World
Free Trading Signals - Twitter: @saintcrypto
edu91

Activity: 94

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 09:59:19 PM

What people seem to forget is that anyone can join a foundation. Thats how foundations work. As long as you can show you can contribute to the community in a positive way.

Therefore, I really dont understand why some here are against it. It doesnt centralize a thing and it doesnt mean the foundation is some kind of "upperhand" system. Anyone can join you know.. Even you.

Its not some "15 man" illuminati group or something. It just protects, standardizes and promotes Blackcoin.
Havent some of you seen the bitcoin foundation. There are hundreds or even thousands of members.

Foundations are good and not mend to take over control. Some of you..Get over it Smiley

Pages: « 1 ... 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 [1443] 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 1476 1477 1478 1479 1480 1481 1482 1483 1484 1485 1486 1487 1488 1489 1490 1491 1492 1493 ... 1743 »
  Print  

Jump to: