Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 05:58:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 [1444] 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 1476 1477 1478 1479 1480 1481 1482 1483 1484 1485 1486 1487 1488 1489 1490 1491 1492 1493 1494 ... 1743 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blacknet BLN | Staking | Future of zApp & ZeFi  (Read 2509637 times)
valarmg

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 10:15:19 PM

What people seem to forget is that anyone can join a foundation. Thats how foundations work. As long as you can show you can contribute to the community in a positive way.

Therefore, I really dont understand why some here are against it. It doesnt centralize a thing and it doesnt mean the foundation is some kind of "upperhand" system. Anyone can join you know.. Even you.

Its not some "15 man" illuminati group or something. It just protects, standardizes and promotes Blackcoin.
Havent some of you seen the bitcoin foundation. There are hundreds or even thousands of members.

Foundations are good and not mend to take over control. Some of you..Get over it Smiley

This.

I'm fully in favor of the foundation and think it's a great thing for blackcoin. Don't change the name.
brammien

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 10:17:38 PM

+1 on Brammien and Jabulon thoughts

Brammien-User ARPFlush created our LinkedIn and Pinterest pages last week and I started Instagram last Wednesday, @BlackCoinOfficial.  This is unbiased, and purely natural, as a social media outlet to reach the masses.  Utilizing members pictures, memes, lifestyle images, and news updates are all I'm posting.  I'm systematically using the same hashtags, posting almost daily, and my 6mth goal is 5k-6k followers.  1 year, I want 10k because as crypto grows, so will number of followers but the crypto community is minute compared to world population standards.  The reason I took ownership of this is following the recent negativity, tug of war, miscommunication, and reading between the lines, I felt the need to do my part and get us back on track to productivity, you can validate this in my post history.  Interestingly, we have hundreds of members here and 1k+ members at Reddit, and I'm currently at 16 followers.  To my dismay, my Reddit post was up voted 12x and down voted 5x.  Why even a down vote?  The funny kids of the world wide web (what I call trolls because successful, professional adults do not address others in a manner that some do here on these forums nor would you advocate anything negative).    

We would need confirmation from ARPFlush but I'm independent of the so-called 'Foundation'.  Call us believers of BC and/or protectors of our investment, I'm doing my due diligence .  I can't find the admin to our 'Facebook' page although this is instrumental to maintain/market as well.  Who manages the Twitter account?      

Thank you, this post makes me happy  Cheesy  We need more unaffiliated with the foundation, that's unbiased, and will post on social media properly, often, and in best interested of all, not the foundations subversive measures to take control of this coin, and move to reddit, where they mob can filter out voices of dissidence.  

Whomever holds twitter accounts, please speak up, and facebook too. Your about transparency, so be transparent and let us know whom you are.

Don't worry those investing in Blackcoin, there are many adults here, that don't hang with the foundation kids on IRC, that have staged a coup last week, but seem to be blaming those voices of reason as spreader of FUD and not united. We are united, and even the kids can play with the adults here, if they play nicely.

Might be time to have an unofficial social media voice for twitter page and facebook. We are not going to let this foundation, group of bagholding kids run this innovative coin, that has so much potential. Keep expecting hard question til you guys feel like abandoning your undemocratic takeover of this coin, it's not gonna happen on our watch.
calme

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 10:20:27 PM

I'm fully in favor of the foundation and think it's a great thing for blackcoin. Don't change the name.
I like that it exists too. And to worry about the name, in my humble opinion, would be quibbling over semantics.
colinfx

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 10:21:27 PM

Dear BlackCoin Community,

I'm blown away by the potential of the upcoming 90 day PR campaign. Our lovely coin will be catapulted onto the world stage and I firmly believe this will be immensely beneficial to BC. So over the weekend I thought, "what can I do to help BlackCoin?" in addition to my donations to all projects already?

Well. I've decided to put all my efforts into assisting with the PR campaign by making FURTHER donations to the cause equal to those raised by the community up to a value of $5,000.

I promise to match EVERY donation from now onwards for 24 hours up to a total of $5,000. You can pay in any of the official denominations. For accounting purposes I need you to list your donation transaction ID on reddit, I will then match it 100%. I will be promoting my fund raiser on Reddit, Twitter and BitCoinTalk.

Official donation addresses:

BC: BTfqh99d8DcKWrd4hFYLR7D2bAYDdAKV3Q    
BTC: 1MAGvdGMCAaJysMBgA5uFRBUFQ25AkUWQV    
LTC: LSGPviYMYmgF2RiXVuXG1U4iVz3drk3JvR  
Doge: DNkmhknWWx6ogrHaTy9X2SLft9ouwhCNs1
Paypal: http://www.blackcoin.co/donate/

Tell me about your donation HERE on Reddit, and I will match it:

http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/comments/24si9s/i_will_match_your_pr_donations_to_5000_for_24/

So, please help me reach my target, together we can add $10,000 to the fund raised. If you have already donated (like me) then consider donating AGAIN as I'm going double it for you! Let's get BlackCoin to $1 sooner rather than later!!

Let's get this PR campaign underway and prove what an AWESOME COMMUNITY we are!

You can find more about the PR campaign here: http://www.blackcoin.co/general/the-next-step-for-blackcoin-hiring-an-pr-agency/
[/quote]

Thank you for donations so far guys!

Digicidal 500 BC donation MATCHED!
svojoe 1.1 BTC donation MATCHED!
UdjinM6 1,000 BC donation MATCHED!
noerc 1,000 BC donation MATCHED!
SunnyIgor 1,000 BC donation MATCHED!
ener_bc 1,000 BC donation MATCHED!!

Come on guys - make me PAY UP MORE!!!

Let's take BlackCoin to the TOP! First coin with Professional Marketing - 90 day campaign!
brammien

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 10:24:41 PM

What people seem to forget is that anyone can join a foundation. Thats how foundations work. As long as you can show you can contribute to the community in a positive way.

Therefore, I really dont understand why some here are against it. It doesnt centralize a thing and it doesnt mean the foundation is some kind of "upperhand" system. Anyone can join you know.. Even you.

Its not some "15 man" illuminati group or something. It just protects, standardizes and promotes Blackcoin.
Havent some of you seen the bitcoin foundation. There are hundreds or even thousands of members.

Foundations are good and not mend to take over control. Some of you..Get over it Smiley

Your very wrong, it is centralization. Foundation is a coup. They will be official since they have already acted as official. Look at there past actions.

If lets say you want a foundation, what are your plans to keep it democratic, unbiased, and process of removing those inaffective or hurting the direction of this coin? You have none. Please point out who this official spokenpeople for blackcoin are going to keep things democratic?

You guys run from hard questions, and time and time again I've yet to hear whom owns the blackcoin official twitter and facebook? Who is tweeting and holds some of the keys to right now, one of the most powerful marketing tools we have?
DanielVG

Activity: 266

I want free lunch, i'm gonna go with this guy.

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 10:26:07 PM

I think it's a bad memory within the crypto-community cause Mark Karpales was a member of the bitcoin foundation.

I don't believe in foundations since then.  It all starts with good intentions but end with insider knowledge on a trade-market
If something goes wrong in the future of blackcoin the foundation members will be informed first so they can cash out before the general public knows the bad news.
That is ILLEGAL.
That's the dark-side of the "we're just doing PR"-foundation.
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 10:27:22 PM

... it's not gonna happen on our watch.

It has already happened.
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 10:29:30 PM

It all starts with good intentions but end with insider knowledge on a trade-market
If something goes wrong in the future of blackcoin the foundation members will be informed first so they can cash out before the general public knows the bad news.
That is ILLEGAL.

+++
z3r0

Activity: 194

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2014, 10:31:59 PM

An idea, the taxi cabs are already black anyway :p

Do not post a link/URL etc, make people curious and google it

p.s my photo skills are lacking I know :p

Hey mate, this actually could go somewhere... Why not post this idea on the reddit page and blackcointalk page as well, more visibility with the project means more opinions to gauge the works Smiley

here
http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/

or

here
http://blackcointalk.com/index.php/board,5.0.html

Live Bitcoin and Crypto News From Around The World
Free Trading Signals - Twitter: @saintcrypto
edu91

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 10:32:22 PM
Last edit: May 05, 2014, 10:55:20 PM by edu91

I think it's a bad memory within the crypto-community cause Mark Karpales was a member of the bitcoin foundation.

I don't believe in foundations since then.  It all starts with good intentions but end with insider knowledge on a trade-market
That is ILLEGAL.

I dont fully understand this argument because without foundation they can still make a PR group and cash out if they dont succeed. Investors and dump groups exist everywhere, even without foundation. Im sure that without foundation the "dev team" would still contact oneanother if something goes wrong.

I think in situations like these we have to look if the pro's outweight the cons because its a very contraversional  discussion - and I think they do. Its not like if they label a group as a foundation they suddenly have insider information. They will have insider information anyway. Even without foundation.

To give a small example:

You could say that the foundation/large investors is a bad idea because they work together and with their so called "insider" information can manipulate the market;

On the other hand you could say that because they work together chances are smaller that someone dumps their stash and mess up the market.

I think people need to realize that its very controversional and should not just base their opinion on the small information they have. The people's opinions here are based on that what is most emotionally convenient for them. That is natural behavior. But its a bad way to see the bigger picture.

angryacorn

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 10:32:35 PM

could someone supply me with a link to the IRC that is active? I have an idea id like to discuss for BC Smiley
brammien

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 10:32:58 PM

... it's not gonna happen on our watch.

It has already happened.

Well, then you can expect me and others to keep pointing out the problems with foundations, and your lack of transparcey to the point i"ll hurt my own investment, cause it's not what cryptos are about. You kids have NO right to be doing what your doing. I hope investors here understand this foundation is made up of mostly kids, with little to no real world experience in running a business.
z3r0

Activity: 194

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2014, 10:35:02 PM

could someone supply me with a link to the IRC that is active? I have an idea id like to discuss for BC Smiley

#blackcoinpool is busiest i think
#blackcoin not so busy

Live Bitcoin and Crypto News From Around The World
Free Trading Signals - Twitter: @saintcrypto
angryacorn

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 10:40:08 PM

#blackcoinpool is busiest i think
#blackcoin not so busy

appriciate it!
MinermanNC
Legendary

Activity: 2198

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 10:41:38 PM

In regards to a PR firm being enlisted (Marketing):

http://www.coindesk.com/employment-networking-opportunities-abound-at-bitcoin-job-fair/

Seems the big players think so too  Wink

So why not with BC?

*BTC: 1DiR25SPo84sThzTATr27EZEQZLt6hv6tG
Arigard

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 10:41:49 PM

Quote from: brammien
Don't worry those investing in Blackcoin, there are many adults here, that don't hang with the foundation kids on IRC, that have staged a coup last week, but seem to be blaming those voices of reason as spreader of FUD and not united. We are united, and even the kids can play with the adults here, if they play nicely.

Might be time to have an unofficial social media voice for twitter page and facebook. We are not going to let this foundation, group of bagholding kids run this innovative coin, that has so much potential. Keep expecting hard question til you guys feel like abandoning your undemocratic takeover of this coin, it's not gonna happen on our watch.

Disregarding someone else because of their age is just the height of ignorance and condescension.  

Your statements are filled with assumption and venom, which is wrong. Keep calling people kids, keep making up random lies, it just motivates people to work harder.

Thanks Smiley

brammien

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 11:00:25 PM

Quote from: brammien

Disregarding someone else because of their age is just the height of ignorance and condescension.  

Your statements are filled with assumption and venom, which is wrong. Keep calling people kids, keep making up random lies, it just motivates people to work harder.

Thanks Smiley

It's not there age it's there lack of experience. Not all are bad, and many do try to help, but the maturity level in IRC is very young, that is without a doubt. If you don't believe me people, go see for yourself how who the foundation is talking with. They bots that show boobs, if that is any indication of the maturity level there.
IconicExpert

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 11:05:06 PM
Last edit: May 05, 2014, 11:15:17 PM by IconicExpert

RUNNING A FEW NUMBERS...

This proposed -or real- "Foundation", for what we all know by now, will be comprised of 15-20 individuals "that were here more or less from the beginning" and that are all well know to the community... well, since the whole thing exists only for just over two months, how "well known" can they be?

But since the ra-ra mentality is obviously much more active here than the simplest exercise of critical thinking, let's try some numbers so no one can claim "oh I didn't understand the potential ramifications and dangers. It is already established that the proposed -or real- "Foundation" is, in reality, a "Group of Investors" in which Rat4 and The DOGE take part. There's no other purpose, NONE, that supersedes the main if not only purpose of a "group of investors". By simple and pure definition: To make profits, i.e.:Money. Pure and simple. No ifs, no buts.

With that in mind, I believe it is safe to assume that of those 15-20 investors now in the proposed "Foundation", we will find that they hold most if not all of the top 20 BlackCoin Wallets. And maybe quite a few spares. That's by themselves, not even counting family members, friends or associates already converted to the BC "faith". Remember, the MAIN interest of such group, by definition, is to obtain profits, ok? Now, place yourselves in a position in which you personally or a group of "yous", own double or triple the amount of BC that is traded daily in the exchanges. And just limit the vision, for concentration and clarity purposes, to the two main exchanges, MintPal and Cryptsys. I'm sure you can easily see the unlimited possibilities... on arbitrage alone... which means simply selling in one place and buying in the other while actually maintaining the same amount of BC at the end of the day. Even at $0.12 a piece, the current price, you can easily imagine that such activity, even at much lower levels, would produce dreamlike kind of profits with practically no risks whatsoever. Will the Investors Group in the "Foundation" do this? Of course not, will they? Can they do it, exceptionally or on a regular basis? YOU answer that question. There's a reason why such a thing would mean jail time -extensive- if it were to happen in the real world.

But since we are all being so proactive, so well mannered and putting extensive amount of ribbons to everything that we post not to hurt too many sensitivities, one would actually believe one has entered the Twilight Zone. Now we have this "generous" guy, Colin, that offers to match up to $5k whatever donations, as it this were some kind of telethon. It is already a freaking circus with a bunch of people vying for who comes with the most outrageous idea of what to do so they can sell at 37 and buy back at 30 and brag about it. It is greedy beyond words, pathetic to extreme that such amount of real resources, which could save hundreds of children's lives, quite literally, would be used in this dick-measuring context for the ONLY purpose of getting a coin to trade at 37 instead of at 30. There's no generosity in that. There could be a bunch of other adjectives, none even remotely being "generous"... and and I can see the question in the ever attacking "defense" coming... the answer is "not enough", ok? So you can save yourself the inevitable question.

Can the "Investment Group" exist and be called "Foundation" or any other name? Well, in fact it does already exist, obviously. Organized and ready for action as we saw in the campaign against IC over the weekend. The Land Grab had already taken place, just covertly. Now it is kind of official. You guys, the "community" can do whatever you want but we are BlackCoin and no one but us will ever have control over it. We are the devs and now we are also The Foundation. Marking territory. Besides, we have the coins. We can do anything we want. In fact, let's move the "discussion" to forums we absolutely control and where absolutely no dissenting words are ever allowed to be posted.

Well, there are no positives in that. No matter how you pretend to disguise it. Like I warned before, it will prove sooner, rather than later, BlackCoin's undoing. A pity because I love the gorgeous logo. But calls for reason, sadly, are an exercise in futility. Hopefully not too many people will be severely hurt by the inevitable.

Now back to your previous ra-ra's.

I know you are an intelligent individual, and I am being sincere. After going back and reading what you have written lately, including this current post, I now realize you are more intelligent than I previously gave you credit for. However, your message gets ignored because of your "hateful" tone. I can guarantee if you change your tone and dial it back a bit more people would listen to your point of view.
yui

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 11:06:05 PM

Maybe the boobs are mature ones. You are being so judgmental, and it's one of the worst things.  Cheesy
colinfx

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 11:06:14 PM

Dear BlackCoin Community,

I'm blown away by the potential of the upcoming 90 day PR campaign. Our lovely coin will be catapulted onto the world stage and I firmly believe this will be immensely beneficial to BC. So over the weekend I thought, "what can I do to help BlackCoin?" in addition to my donations to all projects already?

Well. I've decided to put all my efforts into assisting with the PR campaign by making FURTHER donations to the cause equal to those raised by the community up to a value of $5,000.

I promise to match EVERY donation from now onwards for 24 hours up to a total of $5,000. You can pay in any of the official denominations. For accounting purposes I need you to list your donation transaction ID on reddit, I will then match it 100%. I will be promoting my fund raiser on Reddit, Twitter and BitCoinTalk.

Official donation addresses:

BC: BTfqh99d8DcKWrd4hFYLR7D2bAYDdAKV3Q    
BTC: 1MAGvdGMCAaJysMBgA5uFRBUFQ25AkUWQV    
LTC: LSGPviYMYmgF2RiXVuXG1U4iVz3drk3JvR  
Doge: DNkmhknWWx6ogrHaTy9X2SLft9ouwhCNs1
Paypal: http://www.blackcoin.co/donate/

Tell me about your donation HERE on Reddit, and I will match it:

http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/comments/24si9s/i_will_match_your_pr_donations_to_5000_for_24/

So, please help me reach my target, together we can add $10,000 to the fund raised. If you have already donated (like me) then consider donating AGAIN as I'm going double it for you! Let's get BlackCoin to $1 sooner rather than later!!

Let's get this PR campaign underway and prove what an AWESOME COMMUNITY we are!

You can find more about the PR campaign here: http://www.blackcoin.co/general/the-next-step-for-blackcoin-hiring-an-pr-agency/

Thank you for donations so far guys!

Digicidal 500 BC donation MATCHED!
svojoe 1.1 BTC donation MATCHED!
UdjinM6 1,000 BC donation MATCHED!
noerc 1,000 BC donation MATCHED!
SunnyIgor 1,000 BC donation MATCHED!
ener_bc 1,000 BC donation MATCHED!!

Come on guys - make me PAY UP MORE!!!

Let's take BlackCoin to the TOP! First coin with Professional Marketing - 90 day campaign!
[/quote]

Smaller donations are welcome! If I awoke to 50 x 200 BC donations tomorrow I'd be over the moon! Come on guys, let's make this happen!
Pages: « 1 ... 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 [1444] 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 1476 1477 1478 1479 1480 1481 1482 1483 1484 1485 1486 1487 1488 1489 1490 1491 1492 1493 1494 ... 1743 »
  Print  

Jump to: