Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:09:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 1476 1477 1478 1479 1480 1481 1482 1483 1484 1485 1486 1487 [1488] 1489 1490 1491 1492 1493 1494 1495 1496 1497 1498 1499 1500 1501 1502 1503 1504 1505 1506 1507 1508 1509 1510 1511 1512 1513 1514 1515 1516 1517 1518 1519 1520 1521 1522 1523 1524 1525 1526 1527 1528 1529 1530 1531 1532 1533 1534 1535 1536 1537 1538 ... 1743 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blacknet BLN | Staking | Future of zApp & ZeFi  (Read 2509631 times)
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 10:29:29 PM

I suggest an audit begin immediately.

Just seems more baseless accusations without any proof. Same thing barabbas has always been posting.

it is. walls of text without proof. More baseless claims, and bigger and badder stories weaved to do... what?

No idea, but the market doesn't seem to be buying whatever they are selling.

IE and his smurfs will fade away like a fart in the wind.

I am not going anywhere. If you think a few fake accounts and spam is going to make me go then you do not know me very well. The Wall Street event will happen even if I have to fund the rest myself. I knew what was going to come from exposing this and I did it anyway because it was the right thing to do. Sometimes doing the right thing is hard and has consequences. But guess what?...people are still buying cards and PMing tell me thank you for exposing this. You can try and hijack the forum with spam and other BS, but I know something very well, human nature. Yes there are people that are posting their "support" for the team, but they are starting to ask themselves questions.

But one thing seems to have slipped through the fud and your asinine comments.

Maarx verified the group manipulated the price to 80k+. You can call me a liar, say I am nuts, and anything else that makes you sleep well at night. But Maarx verified the largest pump of BC that hurt THOUSANDS of investors was orchestrated by the GROUP. Now tell me how the f..k is that okay? Tell me why should these people be trusted? You can post all the fud about me you want, but the group hurt a lot of innocent people just with that pump.

And then the same group wanted to enlist me because I am "popular" with the community, and asked me to LIE to the community they claim to support. So twice they admitted to have done something that would make any rational thinking person take pause, but you are trying to make me look like the fool? No sir you look like the fool because you are defending the very people that are f..k.ng you while you have your pom poms out cheering like a clueless bimbo at a prep rally...

So I am the one that is actually laughing because they made you their b.t.h

Reality Check

Your a fool

You wanted to organize a pump aswell. And now your saying pumps hurt a lot of innocent people. Your arguments are invalid. Your getting delusional. It's time for you to get some sleep.
It's easy to see you'r still behind your pc for ours replying even more nonsense out of frustration.

Yes I wanted to do a public pump...not one behind closed doors that only benefit the few privy to be in the "room". But for argument sake you are right. I am a bad man for wanting to do a pump. So the fact I wanted to do a public pump negates the fact they did do a private pump that hurt thousands of people?

Get your pom poms, lube, and get in line....

Nah, the difference is. Your talking shit which you can't proof and using arguments that speak against your own words. Fact of the matter is, any dump is bad. Public dumps are even worse and hurt alot more people. So again, your argument is shit.

Again. You really think this fictional team of yours had hundreds of BTC handy to pump the price?

Also, why don't you answer this post with the evidence? Why do you tell everyone to check up history? let them waste some time on shit that doesnt exist. Telling people that someone told you something is not evidence.

If your a real man. Answer me now and tell me the evidence. If you don't - oh well, we already know what you are.

Dumb ass Maarx verified it himself...now get you lube out...

And I did claim this group does not have 8000 btc+ , and that they (1 or 2 guys) got burned hard on the 80k+ push.

You shouldn't put it on them.

Most involved in this epic pump to 90k and dump were the Chinese (and panic buyers, later panic sellers). I have logs to "prove" so.

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
colinfx

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 10:30:41 PM

Over the last 24 hours I have PERSONALLY helped raise over $6,000 for the 90 Day PR campaign. $3,000 of it matched from my own pocket.

And the appreciation I get from IconicExpert and his minions? Sweet F.A together will an accusation that I "price fix" BlackCoin.

http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/comments/24si9s/i_will_match_your_pr_donations_to_5000_for_24/

What have you done for BlackCoin today IconicExpert? You are a joke.
battbot

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 10:31:14 PM

Everyone:

Shut up.
mctaino

Activity: 686
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 10:32:21 PM

Quote from: mctaino link=topic=469640.msg6581947#msg6581947ote=1399414660
IE Im going to give you some advice. Is like maybe $250 you can make a Coin, the start your own community and promote the living crap of it.  The you can get all the attention that you want and you won't have to be paranoid anymore.. Just an Idea..

O you can use all ur bC profit too

Another one of the inner Blackcoin circle wants IconicExpert out, what a surprise.

If you hold any BlackCoins you'd be crazy not to want IconicExpert out with these crazy destructive ideas he seems to have every few days. I did support some of his PR efforts but it's all gone too crazy - there's no way back from here.

I own quite some Blackcoin, but this drama here won't do anything in the long run.

I think my Idea makes allot of sense that way Iconic can have full control of things, thats basically what he wants.
IconicExpert

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 10:32:31 PM

And I did claim this group does not have 8000 btc+ , and that they (1 or 2 guys) got burned hard on the 80k+ push.

You shouldn't put it on them.

Most involved in this epic pump to 90k and dump were the Chinese (and panic buyers, later panic sellers). I have logs to "prove" so.

Whether they got burned or not doesn't matter. The fact that they tried is what matters.

pscb

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 10:33:45 PM

Even Hitler's video would never be funny anymore  Cry
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 10:34:33 PM

Yes I wanted to do a public pump...not one behind closed doors that only benefit the few privy to be in the "room". I wanted to do a public pump. But for argument sake you are right. I am a bad man for wanting to do a pump. So the fact I wanted to do a public pump negates the fact the did do a private pump that hurt thousands of people?

I did not support your PUMP - NOW I SEE WHY I AM ON YOUR LIST!!!!!

I do not believe that it gives the right image for the coin. BlackCoin is a $10m coin, to make it rise above shitcoin status means this coin cannot be PUMP and DUMP. So I am GLAD I did not support YOUR PUMP.

I want REAL investors for this coin. This is how we will surpass dogecoin and move towards litecoin.

IconicExpert - this coin is gonna have a hard time rising with you screwing up this thread every few days with your totally crazy and paranoid like conspiracy theories. This quicker you QUIT or just HOLD and let the community do the work, the better.

I not only did not support his pump but was, far and above, the most outspoken and acerbic critic of the idea... and yet, he did not included me in the list of accused...

Colin I don't know if you are part of "The Group" or part of the group that rushed to grab the land of "The Foundation". I know that you have an extraordinary interest if getting funds for this proposed "Foundation" for no reason at all (in the words of Soepkip, you guys -I include you, on assumption only- have been acting at the foundation from day one. So why would you need to the "The BlackCoin Foundation", when you effectively could have continued doing exactly what you propose to do under the foundation umbrella, just like you were doing before. Why? Sounded like a good idea at the time? Nobody came with the idea that perhaps it wouldn't be ethical that the destiny of the Coin would be in the hands of a few investors? Were you aware of the at least 5 Pumps and counting and the people involved in them? Are you now aware of who the proposed board of the proposed foundation are? (this seems to be changing like a game of musical chairs as we speak...) Are you aware that Soepkip admits to just being a modest miner who owns just over 100,000 BC and cashes in every once in a while "just to pay the rent"?

If I am correct in my deductions, you are included in IE's list because a buddy of yours (or The Group" if you are not part of it, has let him know that you are  indeed involved in the conspiracy. Since he has no permission to do so, IE will not reveal who the informer is... but I firmly believe that we will find out soon enough. He/she may have and deliver the proof you are so repeatedly asking for and pretending it didn't exist. If that's the case, you may find very hard to justify your position, your "generosity" and the repeated questioning. So why don't we start by you answering clearly those questions on the above paragraph? Oh and have I said that if you feel IE's has libeled you, it'll cost much less than $5k that you are so "generously" donating, to get his ass in a New York Court? You see, this may be the Wild West, but libel here is still a serious and punishable legal offense.

Just in case the idea hadn't crossed your mind...
mctaino

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 10:34:45 PM

IE Im going to give you some advice. Is like maybe $250 you can make a Coin, the start your own community and promote the living crap of it.  The you can get all the attention that you want and you won't have to be paranoid anymore.. Just an Idea..

Another one of the inner Blackcoin circle wants IconicExpert out, what a surprise.

If you hold any BlackCoins you'd be crazy not to want IconicExpert out with these crazy destructive ideas he seems to have every few days. I did support some of his PR efforts but it's all gone too crazy - there's no way back from here.

I own quite some Blackcoin, but this drama here won't do anything in the long run.

I think my Idea makes allot of sense that way Iconic can have full control of things, thats basically what he wants.

IE you can call it Donations Coin  or maybe the WallStreet Coin  witch one is better?
McKie

Activity: 336

Twitter: @Steven_McKie

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 10:35:37 PM

Pretty sure this account is purposely speaking in broken English.

BLK Donate: B7Pegtcz9wa9Uf5NsQLQ26HbQCBc8EmRGz
mctaino

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 10:37:11 PM

Yeah they are called Typos  Shocked Shocked Shocked
alison03

Activity: 294

★Trash&Burn [TBC/TXB]★

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 10:37:45 PM

IE you talk to much man. Prove what you have been accusing, answer those people man. You're making yourself look really bad and that's not helping & comforting the old & new investor.

Go on IconicExpert - PROVE IT! Just post SOMETHING, ANYTHING that makes it look like you didn't just dream all this whole thing up.

+1 Honestly by refusing to give any specifics, Iconic leaves neutral parties with a bad taste in their mouths. He says people can see for themselves, and what people are seeing is him ranting and sound completely delusional. He uses generalizations a lot..."everyone you talk to said they were holding", you've gotten "many pm's", there are "lots of fake accounts"...but no proof anywhere. Like it was mentioned, he is making bold accusations, but have to prove it to be true. Otherwise all he's doing is making himself look stupid and hurting the coin in the process too.

I mean say I wanted to falsely accuse IE of trying to bribe me or something. Wouldn't he (and the community) demand that *I* show him the proof? A screenshot of our chat, an email, whatever. And when I refuse, and instead ask HIM to prove that he didn't do it, wouldn't that just discredit me? This is what he's doing, and he just keeps going on and on about it. But still, all this time, he has produced nothing concrete.
McKie

Activity: 336

Twitter: @Steven_McKie

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 10:37:56 PM

Yes I wanted to do a public pump...not one behind closed doors that only benefit the few privy to be in the "room". I wanted to do a public pump. But for argument sake you are right. I am a bad man for wanting to do a pump. So the fact I wanted to do a public pump negates the fact the did do a private pump that hurt thousands of people?

I do not believe that it gives the right image for the coin. BlackCoin is a $10m coin, to make it rise above shitcoin status means this coin cannot be PUMP and DUMP. So I am GLAD I did not support YOUR PUMP.

I want REAL investors for this coin. This is how we will surpass dogecoin and move towards litecoin.

IconicExpert - this coin is gonna have a hard time rising with you screwing up this thread every few days with your totally crazy and paranoid like conspiracy theories. This quicker you QUIT or just HOLD and let the community do the work, the better.

I not only did not support his pump but was, far and above, the most outspoken and acerbic critic of the idea... and yet, he did not included me in the list of accused...

Colin I don't know if you are part of "The Group" or part of the group that rushed to grab the land of "The Foundation". I know that you have an extraordinary interest if getting funds for this proposed "Foundation" for no reason at all (in the words of Soepkip, you guys -I include you, on assumption only- have been acting at the foundation from day one. So why would you need to the "The BlackCoin Foundation", when you effectively could have continued doing exactly what you propose to do under the foundation umbrella, just like you were doing before. Why? Sounded like a good idea at the time? Nobody came with the idea that perhaps it wouldn't be ethical that the destiny of the Coin would be in the hands of a few investors? Were you aware of the at least 5 Pumps and counting and the people involved in them? Are you now aware of who the proposed board of the proposed foundation are? (this seems to be changing like a game of musical chairs as we speak...) Are you aware that Soepkip admits to just being a modest miner who owns just over 100,000 BC and cashes in every once in a while "just to pay the rent"?

If I am correct in my deductions, you are included in IE's list because a buddy of yours (or The Group" if you are not part of it, has let him know that you are  indeed involved in the conspiracy. Since he has no permission to do so, IE will not reveal who the informer is... but I firmly believe that we will find out soon enough. He/she may have and deliver the proof you are so repeatedly asking for and pretending it didn't exist. If that's the case, you may find very hard to justify your position, your "generosity" and the repeated questioning. So why don't we start by you answering clearly those questions on the above paragraph? Oh and have I said that if you feel IE's has libeled you, it'll cost much less than $5k that you are so "generously" donating, to get his ass in a New York Court? You see, this may be the Wild West, but libel here is still a serious and punishable legal offense.

SIR YOU DONT SERIOUSLY THINK THAT YOU ARE GOING TO ATTEMPT TO HOLD A SUIT IN THE JURISDICTION OF A NEW YORK COURT OVER SOME SIMPLE PETTY BS IN A FORUM THEN YOU ARE OBVIOUSLY (Behest to how well you type) AN IDIOT.

Excuse the caps Wink

McKie

BLK Donate: B7Pegtcz9wa9Uf5NsQLQ26HbQCBc8EmRGz
colinfx

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 10:38:27 PM

There is no information for IconicExpert to post. Can I be bothered to burden myself with some loser on a public forum in a court 3,000 miles away? Can I be bothered with the hassle? Not really. I've got better things to do with my time.

But, i've personally put a lot of time and effort in to this coin. It's a travesty someone can try to destroy it just by typing up some accusation with absolutely no proof whatsoever to back it up.
IconicExpert

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 10:39:25 PM

Over the last 24 hours I have PERSONALLY helped raise over $6,000 for the 90 Day PR campaign. $3,000 of it matched from my own pocket.

And the appreciation I get from IconicExpert and his minions? Sweet F.A together will an accusation that I "price fix" BlackCoin.

http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/comments/24si9s/i_will_match_your_pr_donations_to_5000_for_24/

Yes you "helped" fool the community with another ploy. By the way shouldn't you guys go back to spamming the forum with requests for donations? Before I made my "accusations" you were spamming it every page, but now you seemed more focused on "clearing" your name. If it is not true why are you trying so hard to prove you are not guilty? It is fine...you can say "they made me do it"...lol

The Fact you were so eager to match each donation with your own like Sanata Clause from North Crypto doesn't make sense to many. Just because people do not want to be "bullied" on an open forum doesn't mean there are not people with concerns.
Thomas-s

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 10:40:58 PM

Cut me some slack,  it's 12:40 am, I'm drunk and English isn't my first language.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET ▬▬▬▬

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
colinfx

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 10:41:40 PM

Yes you "helped" fool the community with another ploy. By the way shouldn't you guys go back to spamming the forum with requests for donations? Before I made my "accusations" you were spamming it every page, but now you seemed more focused on "clearing" your name. If it is not true why are you trying so hard to prove you are not guilty? It is fine...you can say "they made me do it"...lol

The Fact you were so eager to match each donation with your own like Sanata Clause from North Crypto doesn't make sense to many. Just because people do not want to be "bullied" on an open forum doesn't mean there are not people with concerns.

Oh you think I am not actually matching the donations? That's interesting. You don't believe I can "afford" it? Not another conspiracy in the making already I see?

I've raised $6,400 in 24 hours. Is that not enough for 1 day?

Any news on your "insider"? How about just a snippet of "evidence" for us to peruse?

You are damaging to BlackCoin and I will not support any more of your efforts. You are a liability.
pscb

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 10:45:45 PM

At least, colinfx does not seem to try to be some sort of an "Icon" "Expert" for the cryptocurrency world.

My ratoshi..
Djinou94
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 10:45:58 PM

Let´s do this fucking public pump

I want to dump some coins when you pump it and then buy some Cinni
negamus

Activity: 245

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2014, 10:46:15 PM

IE you talk to much man. Prove what you have been accusing, answer those people man. You're making yourself look really bad and that's not helping & comforting the old & new investor.

Go on IconicExpert - PROVE IT! Just post SOMETHING, ANYTHING that makes it look like you didn't just dream all this whole thing up.

+1 Honestly by refusing to give any specifics, Iconic leaves neutral parties with a bad taste in their mouths. He says people can see for themselves, and what people are seeing is him ranting and sound completely delusional. He uses generalizations a lot..."everyone you talk to said they were holding", you've gotten "many pm's", there are "lots of fake accounts"...but no proof anywhere. Like it was mentioned, he is making bold accusations, but have to prove it to be true. Otherwise all he's doing is making himself look stupid and hurting the coin in the process too.

I mean say I wanted to falsely accuse IE of trying to bribe me or something. Wouldn't he (and the community) demand that *I* show him the proof? A screenshot of our chat, an email, whatever. And when I refuse, and instead ask HIM to prove that he didn't do it, wouldn't that just discredit me? This is what he's doing, and he just keeps going on and on about it. But still, all this time, he has produced nothing concrete.

Being neutral, a self appointed foundation that's a group of investors leaves more of a bad taste (post wdc).

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
IconicExpert

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 10:46:47 PM

Oh you think I am not actually matching the donations? That's interesting. You don't believe I can "afford" it? Not another conspiracy in the making already I see?

I've raised $6,400 in 24 hours. Is that not enough for 1 day?

Any news on your "insider"? How about just a snippet of "evidence" for us to peruse?

You are damaging to BlackCoin and I will not support any more of your efforts. You are a liability.

I know YOU might not understand this, but when I give my word to someone I keep it. So if this person decides never to give me permission to release the info or never comes forward I will just have to look like a liar.

Let me give you some advice. Anytime someone tries as hard as you to clear their "name"...(every page for the last 5 hours),  it doesn't look good. Just stop posting everyone knows "you are innocent"... We got it.
Pages: « 1 ... 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 1476 1477 1478 1479 1480 1481 1482 1483 1484 1485 1486 1487 [1488] 1489 1490 1491 1492 1493 1494 1495 1496 1497 1498 1499 1500 1501 1502 1503 1504 1505 1506 1507 1508 1509 1510 1511 1512 1513 1514 1515 1516 1517 1518 1519 1520 1521 1522 1523 1524 1525 1526 1527 1528 1529 1530 1531 1532 1533 1534 1535 1536 1537 1538 ... 1743 »
  Print  

Jump to: