Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:44:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 515 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NOTE]DNotes - Celebrating DNotes 3rd Birthday - Forum Now Open  (Read 814490 times)
MiningHabit

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 03:16:45 AM

Sorry I haven't responded much. Checking and monitoring network and pools for potential issues. The charity pool still seems to be having an issue, but the others appear to be working. I want to spend some time here checking stuff, if I don't get the giveaways started tonight, I will definitely start tomorrow.
I'm pretty new to mining, having just built my first rig. But I am absolutely obsessed with this stuff. I figured I'd give my doge mining a break to start this coin. It seems pretty awesome.

I've been mining for about two hours now and have no received a single confirmed or unconfirmed Dcoin. What the heck?

My wallet address, in case that's necessary to rectify whatever is going on. DqAnDwt3rtV5FR3N2rk5f1AJZ3vrCN2fRW
Are you solo or pool mining? If solo whats your rig pulling?

I am mining through the DNotes CharityPool. User AbnormalQ. Pulling in 2.4 KH/s

Super annoying to watch like 500 blocks be mined whilst I am just sitting here with my thumb up my ass.

DNotes 2.0 - Bridging the Gap Between the Centralized and Decentralized World - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1924858.0
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PyroClasTix

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2014, 03:19:11 AM

Sorry I haven't responded much. Checking and monitoring network and pools for potential issues. The charity pool still seems to be having an issue, but the others appear to be working. I want to spend some time here checking stuff, if I don't get the giveaways started tonight, I will definitely start tomorrow.
I'm pretty new to mining, having just built my first rig. But I am absolutely obsessed with this stuff. I figured I'd give my doge mining a break to start this coin. It seems pretty awesome.

I've been mining for about two hours now and have no received a single confirmed or unconfirmed Dcoin. What the heck?

My wallet address, in case that's necessary to rectify whatever is going on. DqAnDwt3rtV5FR3N2rk5f1AJZ3vrCN2fRW

Super annoying to watch like 500 blocks be mined whilst I am just sitting here with my thumb up my ass.
Oh hey I'm in the same boat! We can use each other thumbs!
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111

DNotes

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2014, 03:20:00 AM

I can only recommend changing pools at the moment. It does appear they are having issues at the charity pool.

PoolNetwork

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 03:21:11 AM

I can only recommend changing pools at the moment. It does appear they are having issues at the charity pool.

Give PoolNetwork a try - Fresh pool Wink http://dnote.poolnetwork.org
down168

Activity: 21

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 03:21:55 AM

will sell 1500 dnotes for 10 litecoins send me a pm if u want them
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 03:23:31 AM

5000 dnotes = 15ltc - pm me - you will send first.

Tofer

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 03:24:14 AM

Nothing against the pool but last I checked they weren't working right.  Even though your hashes arent technically being wasted they are only going to one block and with that rate you should have thousands by now.  It's not the coindevs fault(the guy you responded to) It's on the pools end and they don't arent paying out so I don't think they'd be hurt if you moved on.  I've been using the P2Pool on initial post they've been paying out you dont even need to visit their site  use this .bat              cgminer --scrypt -o  107.170.35.84:9777  -u (yourwalletaddress)+0.0006  -p (anything it doesnt matter)        

Need someone to Mod your board so you can focus on your coin?  Want someone to be there answering newcomer  questions for the launch of your coin?  PM me for more info.  I can help!
down168

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 03:28:25 AM

1500 dnotes = 10ltc - pm me - you will send first.
vindyne8
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1009

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 03:30:08 AM

What would the syntax be on the cudaminer conf .bat to use the p2p?
MiningHabit

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 03:31:59 AM

Nothing against the pool but last I checked they weren't working right.  Even though your hashes arent technically being wasted they are only going to one block and with that rate you should have thousands by now.  It's not the coindevs fault(the guy you responded to) It's on the pools end and they don't arent paying out so I don't think they'd be hurt if you moved on.  I've been using the P2Pool on initial post they've been paying out you dont even need to visit their site  use this .bat              cgminer --scrypt -o  107.170.35.84:9777  -u (yourwalletaddress)+0.0006  -p (anything it doesnt matter)        

Thanks this was very helpful.

Gonna take me a moment to connect to the P2P pool. I just set up an account at the dnote pool, and it crashed my computer. Brilliant. I'm 2 for 2 with these pools.

DNotes 2.0 - Bridging the Gap Between the Centralized and Decentralized World - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1924858.0
wsmolive

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 03:33:14 AM

fuck the coin!!!!mined two hours  ,zero coin  give me!11
Tofer

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 03:33:46 AM

since youre new here's some advice dont waste time when they aren't paying out and you can tell by checking their blocks page which should be available on their site.  Sometimes the front end will go down on some pools as well and they will give weird if any readings but that usually happen only with really popular coins or coins w/o enough pools so make an educated decision when dealing with the situation where all pools are down on the front end but claim to be up on the back end. Some times they'll fail to mention that even though its up they're getting only orphans and stales so its a shot in the dark where to mine then.
Just some random advice

Need someone to Mod your board so you can focus on your coin?  Want someone to be there answering newcomer  questions for the launch of your coin?  PM me for more info.  I can help!
PyroClasTix

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2014, 03:33:58 AM

What would the syntax be on the cudaminer conf .bat to use the p2p?
cudaminer.exe -o URL HERE:PORT -O WORKERNAME:PASSWORD
Tofer

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 03:36:05 AM

fuck the coin!!!!mined two hours  ,zero coin  give me!11
calm down where have you been mining? and whats your rig pulling out of curiosity?

MiningHabit

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 03:41:18 AM

since youre new here's some advice dont waste time when they aren't paying out and you can tell by checking their blocks page which should be available on their site.  Sometimes the front end will go down on some pools as well and they will give weird if any readings but that usually happen only with really popular coins or coins w/o enough pools so make an educated decision when dealing with the situation where all pools are down on the front end but claim to be up on the back end. Some times they'll fail to mention that even though its up they're getting only orphans and stales so its a shot in the dark where to mine then.
Just some random advice

Again super helpful. I am a pretty sharp dude so I'm catching on to all of this pretty quick, it seems. Went from knowing little about computers to researching, configuring, building my own run, and running Linux to boot!  This is my first time mining the birth of a coin, so this one has been another first time learning experience. I should have just moved to a different pool ASAP. I think that was foolish of me, as was thinking the dev himself could help make it right.

So all the mining I've done the last few hours. Where did all that hashing work go? Someone had to be benefit, or no?

And also, where do I go to check out my stats on the P2P pool that you pointed me to?

dustinfroe

Activity: 135

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 03:48:05 AM

New Exchange to launch soon. We can all vote and get them to add NOTE https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=471779.0
MiningHabit

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 03:49:04 AM

Two more questions Tofer, if you don't mind...

Why the .000006 after the wallet address?

And I'm getting like a 2:1 accepts to rejects ratio. Why so poor?

smith7800

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 03:49:53 AM

WTS 135 DNOTES for .01 BTC

YinCoin YangCoin ☯☯First Ever POS/POW Alternator! Multipool! ☯ ☯ http://yinyangpool.com/  Free Distribution!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=623937
down168

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 03:50:23 AM

1500 dnotes = 10ltc - pm me - you will send first.

LTC:LckmkEkXdjzT3XJSEGKozbpB6o4MeSGYks
Tofer

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 03:51:08 AM

Just some random advice

Again super helpful. I am a pretty sharp dude so I'm catching on to all of this pretty quick, it seems. Went from knowing little about computers to researching, configuring, building my own run, and running Linux to boot!  This is my first time mining the birth of a coin, so this one has been another first time learning experience. I should have just moved to a different pool ASAP. I think that was foolish of me, as was thinking the dev himself could help make it right.

So all the mining I've done the last few hours. Where did all that hashing work go? Someone had to be benefit, or no?

And also, where do I go to check out my stats on the P2P pool that you pointed me to?
You shoulda seen me running around screaming earlier trying to find the working pool while my wife is sitting there playing minecraft of all things lol.  It's fun though.  From my experience it all goes to one block so you'll eventually get a payout if they ever figure it out and start finding blocks but only from the first block.  That doesn't usually happen and doesn't fall under the it evens out in the long run since the block % is, if they still haven't found a block yet, well over 8K when it should be around 100.  So nobody benefits.  Whats your wallet address? just kidding! lol

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 515 »
  Print  

Jump to: