Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 09:53:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 515 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NOTE]DNotes - Celebrating DNotes 3rd Birthday - Forum Now Open  (Read 814498 times)
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111

DNotes

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2014, 10:52:58 PM

Posting a twitter contest and marketing it to a broad user base. We will reach out specifically to the female community as well to help get the word out.

https://twitter.com/DNotesCoin/status/446417667910414336

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2014, 11:03:58 PM

I've also added a re-tweet bounty for a limited time, 500 DNotes.
NOTE: This does not exclude you from the contest.

qiwoman

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 11:53:38 PM

I have an idea why not we make a fiver dot com type site but for dnotes..many many mothers and women like me at home need that extra work..so this is good for DNOTES and for lady workers and men of course. Smiley.

I also think we should make a notefunding site like crowdfunding for women,s projects around the world, empowering women, like microfinance etc. Smiley I really like the Twitter poster.. I will do mini blog post tomorrow highlighting DNOTES FOR WOMEN. Smiley

Also I want to ad that it is such a lovely community here at DNOTES. I feel so at home.... away from all the pumping and dumping.. Grin
PEACEOFWAR

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 05:32:05 AM

Very glad to see you taking the idea to this new smart functional approach :-)
You rock! :-)

Also I have been working on a hopeful small tiny surprise for the group, just don't want to let the cat of the bag until I am sure it is up :-) (but a small meow from the bag is ok) 

Dnotescoin
Di4uhAgvvfAjm8hDptyotEgJUDmxsz5GQC
Dyna
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 01:51:45 PM

You guys are so inspiring I can't stop thinking about how else I can be helpful.

This is my take. When we are brain storming post all "good ideas" you came up with including some you are not so sure after a second thought. A doubtful idea could very well be because it is "incomplete" at this point but could inspire someone in our community and lead to something great. That is the power of an active community working together with a purpose for mutual benefits. As we move along, the best ideas will be selected, refined, and evaluated. One or more could turn into projects we may want to invest in.

It is often very helpful to step back and look at the big picture view first. In our case, what are our major objectives relating to building a strong community?  Let’s say we want to build a much more robust community with active participation of our interested members to participate in financially viable ventures that will be mutually beneficial while providing positive cash flow to fund the future growth and development of DNotes.
In brief, use the power of the community to create opportunities for themselves in ventures that will also help to support the growth and development of DNotes.

Now that we have a broader picture view, let us take a closer look. What are some of the potential projects?  For example, more women participation in crypto currency, college saving account, small business, fully regulated exchange that peg DNotes to USD are some raw ideas suggested at this point.

At Level Two, each group, with a project leader, will select a project that they care the most about. Let’s say Jane is very passionate about increasing women’s participation in the crypto currency world. She is also concerned about many stay home moms, especially those who might have lost their jobs and have not been able to find work. There are also other issues like saving for college education for their kids, emergency fund, their own retirement and so on.

Let’s assume that this is one of 50 projects, after going through various stages of evaluation, and feasibility studies is selected to advance to Level Three. Here a final business plan will take shape along with ownership structure, funding, and so on.

DNotes is not just another crypto currency. Stay tuned, you will see that we are taking a very different path and there are many components to it. The easy path of taking the already built highway, in our view, is getting way too crowded with mass confusion, chaos, and disaster. We are cutting our own trail and it will be much harder and more time consuming until we have earned the trust and respect of many more to finally deserve the groundswell support of the masses around the world. After all for DNotes for to be the digital currency of the future with lasting value, we will have the work very hard for it.
Chase
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 04:14:15 PM

DNotes rating: STRONG BUY
I have been telling people for some time now that one day Wall Street is going to wake up and discover a market that can go up 50% overnight.  Apparently that day has arrived.  On March 18th it was announced that Dubai (richest city in the world?), is launching 400 Bitcoin ATMs in the next 2 weeks.  Here is an unrelated news release from March 19th:  "Fortress Investment Group, which became the first Wall Street company to declare an investment in Bitcoin, is rolling it's holdings into a $150m hedge fund that is targeting investments from digital currency enthusiasts."

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." -Albert Einstein-

DNotes EDU – Cryptocurrency Education For All – Accomplishments of 2018
LordPiccolo

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 04:28:49 PM

https://dnotespool.com/

Hi Guys

have trouble logging in to the above pool, it says token expired? can anyone advise?

LP

Edit - Is this becuase i left my home Pc logged in to the pool ?

▄███████████████████████   
    █████████████████████████   
    █████████████████████████   
    ███████           ███████   
    ███████          ▄███████   
    ███████   ▄▄▄▄███████████   
    ████████████████████████▀   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
xD E L I V E R I N G   B L O C K C H A I N   T E C H N O L O G Yxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxT O   T H E   R E A L   W O R L Dxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
(██████████████████████████████
xphore.ioxx

██████████████████████████████████████
)
CharityMiningPools

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2014, 04:48:31 PM

CharityMiningPools - Donate to Charity while you Mine!

note.charityminingpools.com

Come mine while making a difference.  
Total Raised and Donated to Charity in February 30,783 NOTE!

Mandatory 0.5% donation fee goes to the BitGive Foundation this month.  We welcome and encourage you to donate more to a good cause.

Donations Raised for the BitGive Foundation in March:  68,035 NOTE

SSL, STRATUM, VARDIFF, Datacenter Redundant Server Farm, Load Balanced Servers, Frequent Backups, DDOS Protection
0.5% Mandatory Donation fee to a Good Cause, 0.5% Pool Fees, 0% AP TX Fees

Who Are We?
CharityMiningPools was created to allow miners the ability to mine coins while still knowing that their hashing power is going towards something good.  Our goal is to provide a positive and reliable service while delivering a small portion of the proceeds to a deserving recipient.  Plans are in the works to allow individual miners to choose where they would like to donate to based on a pool of available recipients.

How Does This Work?
All coins minded at CharityMiningPools will require a mandatory 0.5% Donation fee.  This donation fee will be collected and donated to the designated charitable recipient for that given month.  Though we only require a minimum 0.5% Donation fee, we welcome and encourage our miners to raise the stakes and donate more to a good cause.

Cheers!
CharityMiningPools

CharityMiningPools.com - Donate to Charity While you Mine!
BTC: 1AytEqfVYAywzM1BAKdjZWyjdiok8LgGeS     LTC: LWVPLBniwxBbEizjbe2Ab98Vubq18QGTBt
DOGE: DK4VKsA8kdVbZ2dc2CjNCsEPiPa8a2SF6B     NOTE: DrADbGTxvp4jbDFVgnwTiqk5vbAvqq2xi9
Altcoinfaucet

Activity: 75

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2014, 01:48:18 AM

Hi people,

I'm running the faucet over at http://dnotes.altcoinfaucet.net/

However, the faucet is a bit dry again Sad

Would be the community so generous to donate some coins to the faucet?

Donation address would be: DWncrMfayqkAb9wMo1SJFKXbuMjrNVv4G5

Thanks in advance,
Altcoinfaucet.net

Looking for a faucet?
Go to "altcoinfaucet.net"
MiningHabit

Activity: 207

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 03:32:20 AM
Last edit: March 21, 2014, 04:02:17 AM by MiningHabit

Hi people,

I'm running the faucet over at http://dnotes.altcoinfaucet.net/

However, the faucet is a bit dry again Sad

Would be the community so generous to donate some coins to the faucet?

Donation address would be: DWncrMfayqkAb9wMo1SJFKXbuMjrNVv4G5

Thanks in advance,
Altcoinfaucet.net

I'm glad to donate a couple block rewards on a dry faucet to keep spreading the NOTE love...

DNotes 2.0 - Bridging the Gap Between the Centralized and Decentralized World - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1924858.0
CryptoBlox

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2014, 06:18:42 AM

New Block Explorer available from the same creators of CharityMiningPools.  Free addition for the great DNotes community to use but donations are always welcome. Smiley

cryptoblox.com/chain/DNotes

NOTE: DrADbGTxvp4jbDFVgnwTiqk5vbAvqq2xi9

www.CryptoBlox.com - 10+ Faucets, Block Explorers, Resources, and Mining Portal!

BTC = 1G1gKi3V5hvdB1ghYu4MykGGrJ2jfjqpm3
zph42

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2014, 06:25:26 AM

https://dnotespool.com/

Hi Guys

have trouble logging in to the above pool, it says token expired? can anyone advise?

LP

Edit - Is this becuase i left my home Pc logged in to the pool ?

You can contact me directly and/or Contact form at dnotespool. Token sometimes sucks a bit, but is for security too. I don't see anybody locked out (I was just gonna manually allow ya).

So, hopefully you got in. Or maybe ya went to some other pool Sad

Feel free to PM me here, or contact me via dnotespool. Shouldn't be any problem multiple computers. If so, thank you for the heads up, I'll certainly look into it, and as above, feel free to hit me up specifically.
PEACEOFWAR

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 08:55:56 AM

Just so you Know Zph42, I will be back to the pool in a few days, just working on something for dnotes but it is taking some time away from mining at this moment. But I'll be back :-)

Dnotescoin
Chase
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 01:11:54 PM

VOTE FOR DNOTES
Could we please have a voting blitz on Mintpal.  I find the exchange very easy to teach people who are new to trading how to use.

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." -Albert Einstein-

DNotes EDU – Cryptocurrency Education For All – Accomplishments of 2018
Altcoinfaucet

Activity: 75

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2014, 02:48:14 PM

I'm glad to donate a couple block rewards on a dry faucet to keep spreading the NOTE love...

Thanks Smiley

Looking for a faucet?
Go to "altcoinfaucet.net"
MiningHabit

Activity: 207

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 03:48:30 PM

I have an idea why not we make a fiver dot com type site but for dnotes..many many mothers and women like me at home need that extra work..so this is good for DNOTES and for lady workers and men of course. Smiley.

I also think we should make a notefunding site like crowdfunding for women,s projects around the world, empowering women, like microfinance etc. Smiley I really like the Twitter poster.. I will do mini blog post tomorrow highlighting DNOTES FOR WOMEN. Smiley

Also I want to ad that it is such a lovely community here at DNOTES. I feel so at home.... away from all the pumping and dumping.. Grin

You know what I think would be awesome Qi? For a dynamic woman like yourself to own the DNotes Pinterest presence.

Here's a cool social meida infographic I found:

68% of users there are female, and it's a site built around discovery. A crypto developing any kind of awareness on a place like that would do wonders towards building the female friendly ethic that we are all hoping to see.

What do you think?

DNotes 2.0 - Bridging the Gap Between the Centralized and Decentralized World - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1924858.0
PEACEOFWAR

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 05:54:11 PM

Thanks Smiley

Also donated =)

Dnotescoin
Rick69

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 08:10:31 PM

Maybe this has been mentioned before, but I don't have time to read the hole tread...

The wallet (swedish language version) say "send bitcoins" and "receive bitcoins" instead of send/receive dnotes.

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2014, 09:06:40 PM

Maybe this has been mentioned before, but I don't have time to read the hole tread...

The wallet (swedish language version) say "send bitcoins" and "receive bitcoins" instead of send/receive dnotes.

Thanks Rick69, will change in the next update.

qiwoman

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 03:47:41 AM

You know what I think would be awesome Qi? For a dynamic woman like yourself to own the DNotes Pinterest presence.

Here's a cool social meida infographic I found:

68% of users there are female, and it's a site built around discovery. A crypto developing any kind of awareness on a place like that would do wonders towards building the female friendly ethic that we are all hoping to see.

What do you think?

WOW I didn't know that..
I wouldn't mind at all. I haven't really sued Pinterest yet but I am learning new skills all the time so I am game and also @ Chase I pmed ya and maybe we can open a brainstorming room  on skype. Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 515 »
  Print  

Jump to: