Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 09:30:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 515 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NOTE]DNotes - Celebrating DNotes 3rd Birthday - Forum Now Open  (Read 814498 times)
qiwoman

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 07:52:28 PM

Don't sell for this shitty price !
The market is making the price right now and everyone was all for an exchange earlier.  Well, this is what happens when people try to run before they walk.  There are about 3 weeks of 4 left of bonus blocks so don't hold your breath till then as this will be the norm.  Use this time to let people know that there is a buying opportunity, as well maybe pick some up yourself. 
Let's see some more bounties completed too!  Don't worry this is just the beginning!

Yeah good time for bounties, rewards and collect some cheapo coin on the exchanges. Those selling cheapo now can buy back at ten times the price later lol. I am holding all my coin now not selling any. I worked hard to get it so keeping it to see the coin flourish hugely first. I am not a miner so been collecting from faucet and bounties so it takes long er for me to collect. I will try to buy soon as well some. Smiley
princecash

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Joined primedice 18-02-2014/249 posts

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 08:28:55 PM

Please vote for DNOTES on https://cryptorush.in/index.php?p=vote its value will begin to appreciate from there before other exchanges list it.

amarian12

Activity: 619
Merit: 501

https://www.massict.com/

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2014, 08:46:44 PM

There is no registration required, visit the site http://e-pool.net for mining information.!

Happy mining!

Imagine a future where IT infrastructures monitor themselves, are able to predict and respond to future business needs and can protect and heal themselves automatically.
b-raptor

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 09:26:32 PM

[WTS] 100K DNotes for 0.4 BTC

PM me if interested
If notable exchange adds DNotes the offer will be gone.
ReturnZero

Activity: 20

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 09:47:38 PM

OSX wallet updated. Links have been updated in OP and on website. Please let us know if you experience any issues.

Still not working for me unfortunately. Error message is:

Application Specific Information:
dyld: launch, loading dependent libraries

Dyld Error Message:
  Library not loaded: /usr/lib/system/libdnsinfo.dylib
  Referenced from: /Applications/Wallets/DNotes-Qt.app/Contents/Frameworks/libSystem.B.dylib
  Reason: image not found
CharityMiningPools

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2014, 10:01:29 PM

CharityMiningPools - Donate to Charity while you Mine!

note.charityminingpools.com

Come mine while making a difference.  

Mandatory 0.5% donation fee goes to the BitGive Foundation this month.  We welcome and encourage you to donate more to a good cause.

Current Stats: (At Time of Post)
Pool Hash Rate:                                   326.667 MH/s
Active Workers:                                   308
Total Blocks Found (Pool):                     4400
Current Difficulty:                                10.22221816
Est. Avg. Time per Round (Network):       58 seconds
Est. Avg. Time per Round (Pool):            2 minutes 12 seconds
Donations Raised for BitGive:              21,996.32683066 NOTE

Cheers!
CharityMiningPools

CharityMiningPools.com - Donate to Charity While you Mine!
BTC: 1AytEqfVYAywzM1BAKdjZWyjdiok8LgGeS     LTC: LWVPLBniwxBbEizjbe2Ab98Vubq18QGTBt
DOGE: DK4VKsA8kdVbZ2dc2CjNCsEPiPa8a2SF6B     NOTE: DrADbGTxvp4jbDFVgnwTiqk5vbAvqq2xi9
zph42

Activity: 49

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2014, 01:28:25 AM

OSX wallet updated. Links have been updated in OP and on website. Please let us know if you experience any issues.

Dyld Error Message:
  Referenced from: /Applications/Wallets/DNotes-Qt.app/Contents/Frameworks/libSystem.B.dylib

What OSX version are you running it on? I ran it on a "clean" 10.8.3 - no SDK's or anything additional installed, and it ran with no errors.
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111

DNotes

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2014, 03:32:40 AM
Last edit: February 27, 2014, 04:02:50 AM by DNotes

The results are in for the slogan and meme contests! Thank you everyone for contributing.

The winners of the slogan contest:

First - JanisPetke
"DNotes - Denotes lasting value"

Second - nikpatel26
"DNotes - denoting freedom in your financial future."

Third - TheHodoo
"DNotes - Denoting a brighter tomorrow"

The winners of the meme contest:

First - Tofer
"Fighting for our financial freedom one DNote at a time"

Second - nikpatel26
"WHAT EXACTLY DO DNOTES   DENOTE???"

Third - MiningHabit
"Bitcoin got D'NOTE'ed"

Congratulations to our winners! It has been fun and inspirational. Our Branding winner “JanisPetke” is spot on in messaging the DNotes difference. Here is what he submitted in quote:

DNotes - Denotes lasting value

I believe the key aspect of branding here is to capitalize on brand "DNotes" and word "Denotes" similarity.
After all, DNotes should inspire confidence in itself and its seriousness for the coming years.

People must think and believe that DNotes is here to stay. This can't be said of the many other altcoins out there, that is for sure.

I assume a somewhat conservative, stable, reliable and trustworthy approach on the branding might work best with DNotes. There are so many lol-joke-coins around, people must be craving for a serious, yet not stuffy new alternative.”

In our very crowded crypto currency world, overloaded with confusion and mistrust, it is of critical importance for DNotes to inspire trust and confidence that there is a different path in building a lasting value for our stake holders. It must take a conservative, stable, but reliable, and trustworthy approach in building a solid foundation as its first building block. With the support of a strong community working in unity with a very dedicated development team the true value of DNotes is in the future.

DNotes is now listed on Allcoin Exchange. Although we have no involvement to have DNotes listed on Allcoin Exchange we respect the efforts of our stake holders in making this happen and we will support them to the best we can. However, we do feel that it is important to have DNotes listed on other Exchanges as soon as possible. Your support in casting your votes will be helpful.

DNotes are in the voting list now for CryptoRush, MintPal, Cryptsy, and AllCrypt.

https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/4000001298
https://www.mintpal.com/voting
http://www.allcrypt.com/beta/voting.php
https://www.cryptorush.in/index.php?p=vote

ReturnZero

Activity: 20

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 04:28:57 AM

Dyld Error Message:

What OSX version are you running it on? I ran it on a "clean" 10.8.3 - no SDK's or anything additional installed, and it ran with no errors.

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2014, 05:12:18 AM

We will see if we can get access to that version. Thanks

down168

Activity: 21

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 11:18:21 AM
Last edit: February 28, 2014, 03:07:01 AM by down168

pool :http://60.216.38.137:8080

please test.
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2014, 02:22:24 PM

For the convenience of those who might have missed my earlier postings here they are:

Feb. 24,2014

DNotes will be one week old tomorrow (February 25, 2014). We are most appreciative of the tremendous support and confidence you have given us. This is just the first baby step. For DNotes to truly be the currency of the future, it must take a different path to create a new culture of equal opportunity, trust and fairness to all, irrespective of their capabilities and resources. Building a strong community with a very large number of stakeholders throughout the world in an environment sufficiently comfortable and favorable to assist and trade with one another, is one of many building blocks in our road map. This is not just another "marketing coin" as some have suggested.  However, our "Rule of Engagement" is "Do Not Engage". It is more productive for us stay focused in systematically executing our strategic plan to the benefits of all of our stake holders than to win over a few non-believers. For those who are interested in getting a better understanding of our business, follow our postings closely. We invite you to re-post them in part or in full as you feel appropriate.  The true value of DNotes is in the future. We are committed to working collectively with you to increase the asset value of DNotes for the long-term. 

We will be launching a large scale promotion to get DNotes into the hands of many utilizing a single use faucet and incorporating a DNotes tip bot on Reddit, which will be announced as soon it is finalized and tested successfully.

Single use 100 DNotes faucet:
http://promo.dnotescoin.com/
Give it a try.

Feb. 22, 2014

Just to avoid further misunderstanding regarding pools, please be informed that there is no official DNotes pool. We do monitor them as much as we can and try our best to be fair and supportive to all of them. They are a very important part of our ecosystem we are building. The value of DNotes is in the future. Working hard together in the most supportive, fair and constructive manner, among other vital strategic execution will give DNotes the best chance of being a more valuable currency by the week. We like to see all our stake holders (everyone who owns DNotes) do well.

Feb. 21, 2014

Tofer, you are exactly correct. It is not where we are today, but where we are going from here that matters. Armed with a winning strategy and strong conviction of a large army of DNotes believers we can go far. Our immediate goal is to aggressively build a very large community of stake holders while demonstrating to them that DNotes is indeed different and deserves to be the crypto currency of the future.  We will not win them all, but we do believe that many will value our different approach to systematically help rebuild the trust and confidence so badly needed in the world of crypto currency today. If you are a strong believer of DNotes it is now your coin. Participate in any way you can in building a strong community and take it to the next level.   The real value of DNotes is in the future.

Feb. 19,2014

Excellent and very broad base so far, with everything running smoothly. A Big Thank You to you all in making this a successful lunch. If you believe in DNotes this in now our coin. At DNotes, we believe in doing the right thing by leading and demonstrating that it pays to be generous, fair and honest in the long run. To create asset value for our stake holders, we have front loaded our reward structure to favor early adopters, giving us the best chance in building a very large and strong community within the first month from lunch. We want many people to own some DNotes, including many who may otherwise not have a chance to mine or buy in. But just remember, after the first 30 days, DNotes will be a lot harder to come by and the total supply is relatively small.

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2014, 06:02:55 PM

"nick

+ eleventy billion

This coin is great, from the ground up. The dev has created a flawless launch, using the most up date crypto innovations like the Kimoto Gravity Well (the first serious coin to launch with KGW, I believe). There is a real groundswell of community support, thanks in large part to the Dev's brilliant shared stake plan. There are mining bonuses, supra generous faucets, clever bounties, social media integrations, etc. Everyone can get involves, and get free NOTES in the process!

DNotes is solid all the way around, and I'm really excited to watch it continue to grow!

DqAnDwt3rtV5FR3N2rk5f1AJZ3vrCN2fRW"

Great post on cryptsy, thank you for the support!

Legendary

Activity: 1623
Merit: 1067

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 08:07:38 PM

I don't get it. Who is that idiot who sells NOTEs a little over 300 satoshi?

Oh, that was me, I need capital to buy up all the Trollcoins @ 2shitoshis

AltcoinAuthority

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 01:08:35 AM
Last edit: February 28, 2014, 01:33:06 AM by AltcoinAuthority

★~☆★~☆★~☆★~☆★~☆★~☆★~☆★~☆★~☆★~☆★~☆★~☆★~☆★~☆★~☆

Hello again DNotes community.  Smiley

The growth in this coin since our article called DNotes: Shared Stake Concept is absolutely magnificent. We have given away NOTEs to 100s of new users and have spread the word about this amazing coin far and wide.

Just a friendly reminder that if you still haven't come by to receive some DNotes by leaving a comment with your opinion why DNotes will succeed, head over to the article and grab some! Noteworthy comments will receive more so be sure to explain your opinion clearly.

http://altcoinauthority.com/2014/02/dnotes-digital-notes-shared-stake-concept/

DNotes to the moon and beyond!  Cheesy

★~☆★~☆★~☆★~☆★~☆★~☆★~☆★~☆★~☆★~☆★~☆★~☆★~☆★~☆★~☆

P.s. we have more promotion still to come that will bring in hundreds of more users so make sure you grab some coins soon before they skyrocket!

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Dyna
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 04:38:06 AM

Everyone sees value differently. It may be a good thing that some are willing sell low and let others with limited resources to buy in and join our growing community of stake holders. Our strong believers will also have the opportunity to increase their stake.

DNotes is a diamond in the rough for stake holders with patience and appreciation for lasting value. May be not so much for those expecting “pump and dump” so common in the crypto currency world. DNotes’ team has impressed many with a flawless launch and now totally focused in building a strong community with generous giveaways everywhere. Quite refreshing to see a very  dedicated team with strong commitment in creating value for long term stakeholders with no sign of participating in selling (dumping) at Allcoin, the only exchange currently available to trade DNotes.

DgpEEatRx8Jehbn7hbFc9eHSDHjj9SKpdN
zph42

Activity: 49

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2014, 06:18:17 AM

~-====-~
DNotes Pool
https://dnotespool.com

PROP, 0 Tx Fee, 1% Pool Fee
~-====-~
spartak_t
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2014, 12:10:31 PM

idk about that, but I bought 120k at 214 satoshi. Soon I am going to be rich! Cheesy

karudea

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 03:52:14 PM

https://www.allcoin.com/trade/note_btc

Is this legit?

SC : BG3CzJmeE33QWpKZn4BbftVEunJZRov2JL
spartak_t
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2014, 04:06:55 PM

I did one trade there and everything was fine. I kept 0.25BTC there for like 24hrs.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 515 »
  Print  

Jump to: