Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 09:07:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 515 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NOTE]DNotes - Celebrating DNotes 3rd Birthday - Forum Now Open  (Read 814498 times)
Dyna
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 03:50:25 PM

Hi Does anyone know how long until mintpal will add dnotes? I have joined and am voting as much as I can.
Manual voting has minimal impact on mintpal. Right now it would take 60,000 votes, or 12,000 hours of voting at a rate of 5 votes each hour, to catch up. They add one coin every week, if you check the top 'voted' coin right now they have 5.5 BTC invested already and voting ends in 2 days.

Mintpal - "Although the majority of new markets will come from the voting system, we reserve the right to add new markets outside of the system where we feel necessary".  This could be our way onto Mintpal without having to give our voting fingers carpal tunnel syndrome.  Whoever can vote, should still vote and whoever can afford even a small amount of Bitcoin can vote that way.  I bet the Crypto Moms will be great voters!  If Mintpal can see how much support there is behind DNotes, we may get picked because of our movement to get women into cryptocurrencies.  When we get a little bit of momentum in the voting, I will start contacting Mintpal to state our case (and I won't stop).  I think Mintpal is a great exchange, I have never had any problems with it, and it is really important for women (who generally are a little more risk adverse), to have a reliable exchange to buy DNotes on.

Chase, thanks for your strong support. Mintpal is on our list of exchanges for DNotes to be listed on and we should give it our best effort to improve that possibility. At this point, Cryptsy looks more attainable, based on our current situation. Allcoin has been supporting us, and for now, that's all we got and I am comfortable with them. 
qiwoman

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 04:37:51 PM

Yes I have  half my DNOTES in cryptorush and yesterday I was a bit frazzled as I lost all my blakccoin there but they said they will compensate us..How and when I have no idea because they had a bug in the system and users had too many blackcoins and they withdrew them. I think all those people who withdrew and did not send back the excess blackcoins should be be banned and their accounts locked because the rest of us users are suffering because of it. On the other hand ALLCOIN is wonderful and got bigger portion of my NOTES on there.
CharityMiningPools

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2014, 04:59:51 PM

CharityMiningPools - Donate to Charity while you Mine!

note.charityminingpools.com

Come mine while making a difference.  
Total Raised and Donated to Charity in February 30,783 NOTE!

Mandatory 0.5% donation fee goes to the BitGive Foundation this month.  We welcome and encourage you to donate more to a good cause.

Donations Raised for the BitGive Foundation in March:  70k+ NOTE

SSL, STRATUM, VARDIFF, Datacenter Redundant Server Farm, Load Balanced Servers, Frequent Backups, DDOS Protection
0.5% Mandatory Donation fee to a Good Cause, 0.5% Pool Fees, 0% AP TX Fees

Who Are We?
CharityMiningPools was created to allow miners the ability to mine coins while still knowing that their hashing power is going towards something good.  Our goal is to provide a positive and reliable service while delivering a small portion of the proceeds to a deserving recipient.  Plans are in the works to allow individual miners to choose where they would like to donate to based on a pool of available recipients.

How Does This Work?
All coins minded at CharityMiningPools will require a mandatory 0.5% Donation fee.  This donation fee will be collected and donated to the designated charitable recipient for that given month.  Though we only require a minimum 0.5% Donation fee, we welcome and encourage our miners to raise the stakes and donate more to a good cause.

Cheers!
CharityMiningPools

CharityMiningPools.com - Donate to Charity While you Mine!
BTC: 1AytEqfVYAywzM1BAKdjZWyjdiok8LgGeS     LTC: LWVPLBniwxBbEizjbe2Ab98Vubq18QGTBt
DOGE: DK4VKsA8kdVbZ2dc2CjNCsEPiPa8a2SF6B     NOTE: DrADbGTxvp4jbDFVgnwTiqk5vbAvqq2xi9
Tofer

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 07:09:42 PM

http://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/2014/03/26/cryptorush-support-worker-leaks-inside-info/

Looks like this exchange might be in trouble.  Just wanted to make everyone aware before you send any fund that way.

Mark

Hmm, I'm currently 2 of ? hours into moving the 50000 I bought there out and will get back to you if it ever goes through.  I guess you all have been warned now 3 times.  Damn that sucks I know what it's like to be in the position where I cover my butt or hang it out there.  Sadly it's really hard to hang it out there when it is almost a guarantee that it's gonna get slammed.  I figured that the offering of fee or site shares was a way to raise lost funds, I just don't think I've ever seen it put on paper/screen.  It's fine that that's what they're for but if the hacking issues aren't fixed it's just a matter of time till it happens again.  There are only so many patches exchanges can put on leaky wallets.  With EVERY coin being in beta and exchanges that will cover up any loss it is EXTREMELY dangerous to play the whole buy buy sell sell game.  Let alone the volatility.  I'm not saying it is dumb to use the exchanges, just that there is a lot more of a risk than your coins being worthless.  And as usual there will always be bad apples in any system, but at least our system isn't RUN by bad apples ahem JPFedChaseRBSofAmerica

Need someone to Mod your board so you can focus on your coin?  Want someone to be there answering newcomer  questions for the launch of your coin?  PM me for more info.  I can help!
c-cex
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001

CryptoCurrency EXchange: https://c-cex.com

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2014, 08:07:19 PM

Added by request to https://c-cex.com exchange voting: https://c-cex.com/index.html?id=vote

CryptoCurrency EXchange: https://c-cex.com
PEACEOFWAR

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 02:11:34 AM

We need to get added to Wikipedia, I just tried finding us and Only found dogecoin on there.

Dnotescoin
Di4uhAgvvfAjm8hDptyotEgJUDmxsz5GQC
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 02:52:05 AM

We need to get added to Wikipedia, I just tried finding us and Only found dogecoin on there.

Peaceofwar, we love you, you are always thinking for us. I will check it out.

Just made a big effort to have DNotes listed on Cryptsy. Hope that will happen soon.

Let us start focusing on Cryptomoms.com our first property to be launched in a few weeks. We like to see all of our supporters to contribute their ideas in some way. This has huge potential. Let's give it our very best. Thanks.
Chase
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 06:02:34 PM

Marketcap data is not the most reliable.  It will be nice to have our own version of a marketcap in one of our web sites one day. The selling pressure of DNotes most likley will continue for another week or two until most of the 25 million special block bonus has changed hand. I noticed that we have a lot of small buyers taking advantage of the buying opportunity, just not enough whales. I am doing my part and just picked up another 500,000 Dnotes as my contribution to give our community in starting some money making projects. There will be many viable business opportunities for able and willing stake holders to participate. Yes, we do want DNotes and our stake holders to do well. This could be our lucky break.  Don't miss it.

BUYING ON THE DIPS FOR CRYPTOMOMS
If you have a donation address for our venture, I will deposit 10% of all DNotes I buy from now on.  I came up with a few other ideas last night when I should have been sleeping and woke up this morning with DNotes on my grocery list!!!  Give me a little time to decipher what I wrote.

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." -Albert Einstein-

DNotes EDU – Cryptocurrency Education For All – Accomplishments of 2018
PEACEOFWAR

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 06:52:12 PM

Marketcap data is not the most reliable.  It will be nice to have our own version of a marketcap in one of our web sites one day. The selling pressure of DNotes most likley will continue for another week or two until most of the 25 million special block bonus has changed hand. I noticed that we have a lot of small buyers taking advantage of the buying opportunity, just not enough whales. I am doing my part and just picked up another 500,000 Dnotes as my contribution to give our community in starting some money making projects. There will be many viable business opportunities for able and willing stake holders to participate. Yes, we do want DNotes and our stake holders to do well. This could be our lucky break.  Don't miss it.

If you have a donation address for our venture, I will deposit 10% of all DNotes I buy from now on.  I came up with a few other ideas last night when I should have been sleeping and woke up this morning with DNotes on my grocery list!!!  Give me a little time to decipher what I wrote.

Chase: I wonder

if this is this reliable?
http://sancrypto.info/index/show/NOTE/

is kind of a neat site, only glitch they have is they don't know our total notes mined.
But it also has a dnote estimator on it :-D for knowing how kh/s = btc per day.
------------------------------------------------------
and Dyna bingo stayed up way late on dnotes hehe :-D it's like a drug

Dnotescoin
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 07:24:10 PM

Excellent, Chase. We want to make it very clear to all our supporters/investors of this project.  Cryptomoms.com website is funded by the DNotes team until it is self supporting through positive cash flow. Our Dev. and I will contribute up to 1,000,000 DNotes $ for $ matching fund. The community group (excluding us) shares 100% of the profits. Any losses will come out of our contribution up to the maximum.

We like you all to take full advantage of this opportunity.  Treat this as a serious for profit business. It could be a business unit operating as part of cryptomoms.com showing crypto moms different ways of making extra money for themselves while your group is making money for yourselves. We will support you guys in any way we can. Our crypto world needs someone to show its good side. There are many good people around the world willing and able to work hard for a honest living. Let’s make this happen.  This can lead to many more opportunities for others.
qiwoman

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 08:49:28 PM

Excellent, Chase. We want to make it very clear to all our supporters/investors of this project.  Cryptomoms.com website is funded by the DNotes team until it is self supporting through positive cash flow. Our Dev. and I will contribute up to 1,000,000 DNotes $ for $ matching fund. The community group (excluding us) shares 100% of the profits. Any losses will come out of our contribution up to the maximum.

We like you all to take full advantage of this opportunity.  Treat this as a serious for profit business. It could be a business unit operating as part of cryptomoms.com showing crypto moms different ways of making extra money for themselves while your group is making money for yourselves. We will support you guys in any way we can. Our crypto world needs someone to show its good side. There are many good people around the world willing and able to work hard for a honest living. Let’s make this happen.  This can lead to many more opportunities for others.

OMG I missed this where is it? I been calling myself crypto momma lol for ages it's my nickname lol.. I am waiting for cryptorsh to come back along with my dnotes can i invest in this too as I am a crypto momma for real?
Chase
Legendary

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 08:51:42 PM

Chase: I wonder

if this is this reliable?
http://sancrypto.info/index/show/NOTE/

is kind of a neat site, only glitch they have is they don't know our total notes mined.
But it also has a dnote estimator on it :-D for knowing how kh/s = btc per day.
------------------------------------------------------
and Dyna bingo stayed up way late on dnotes hehe :-D it's like a drug

I wish I could help you with that site, but I'm not a miner.  I jumped on the DNotes bandwagon as soon as it launched because I saw the long term investment potential of having a developer with a plan.  I was thrilled when I could finally buy some on an exchange.  P.S.  Your ideas are great!

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." -Albert Einstein-

PEACEOFWAR

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 08:09:46 AM

I wish I could help you with that site, but I'm not a miner.  I jumped on the DNotes bandwagon as soon as it launched because I saw the long term investment potential of having a developer with a plan.  I was thrilled when I could finally buy some on an exchange.  P.S.  Your ideas are great!

=D ty Chase. I wish you best of luck with your DNotes trades :-) I will be back to mining dnotes soon, trying to get enough pxlcoins for another picture add on their website, but this time it is for my wife, will be linking to a shirt she designed called pixel-phoenix, but has to be bigger than just the 800 total pixels otherwise the image is funky at 28x28. if you are interested it is here. http://shirt.woot.com/offers/pixel-phoenix?ref=cnt_ctlg_dgn_7
Least I can do for her letting me use her computer for the DNotes and the pxl for DNotes Advertisement on site. So now we can mine 400pixel to 800pixel a day and save up 16,000 for the min amount needed to get her shirts mini image to look reasonable on there which would be around 126x128.

Good news since we got the 2 7950's they are doing about 900Kh/s on her computer, and my computer is doing around 600Kh/s so I can get stuff mined better and faster. The hard part is HEAT, the 2 7950's throw off volcano heat so need extra turbo shop fan next to computer to keep it cool. =D

hope you guys do well. P.S. if you happen to like her shirt you would be supporting a great cause, every shirt sold we get a share of $2 dollars from. if we can get 500 shirts sold that is a grand in pocket for more hardware or buying direct of DNotes.

Thanks for your time guys :-)

Dnotescoin
qiwoman

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 05:11:56 PM

=D ty Chase. I wish you best of luck with your DNotes trades :-) I will be back to mining dnotes soon, trying to get enough pxlcoins for another picture add on their website, but this time it is for my wife, will be linking to a shirt she designed called pixel-phoenix, but has to be bigger than just the 800 total pixels otherwise the image is funky at 28x28. if you are interested it is here. http://shirt.woot.com/offers/pixel-phoenix?ref=cnt_ctlg_dgn_7
Least I can do for her letting me use her computer for the DNotes and the pxl for DNotes Advertisement on site. So now we can mine 400pixel to 800pixel a day and save up 16,000 for the min amount needed to get her shirts mini image to look reasonable on there which would be around 126x128.

Good news since we got the 2 7950's they are doing about 900Kh/s on her computer, and my computer is doing around 600Kh/s so I can get stuff mined better and faster. The hard part is HEAT, the 2 7950's throw off volcano heat so need extra turbo shop fan next to computer to keep it cool. =D

hope you guys do well. P.S. if you happen to like her shirt you would be supporting a great cause, every shirt sold we get a share of $2 dollars from. if we can get 500 shirts sold that is a grand in pocket for more hardware or buying direct of DNotes.

Thanks for your time guys :-)

WOW it is so cool you are mining and I love the tee shirt. I told Hubby that I need a treat soon for working 24/7 and repaying an investment loan and I need new clothes lol so I will try to snap one up maybe in a week or two..
PEACEOFWAR

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 10:17:47 PM

Glad you like it :-) 

Also
 NOTE    0.00000088
0.00000084    0.00000079
0.00000088    0.1474 BTC
176,521.0581 NOTE    10%

we are doing well, .1474 BTC is 74 bucks in trading going on :-D not bad

Dnotescoin
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 12:19:11 AM

It looks like DNotes is holding up well at both Allcoin and Crypto Rush. It's one of the best days in terms of trading volume with an impressive up trend. Hopefully most of those who would unload DNotes at any price have already done so. I am expecting another week of unsettled trading range followed by a steady up trend.

We are busy working on a number of projects, including getting ready to give Cryptomoms a big push. Your participations are encouraged and will be well appreciated. Those of you who like to form a business unit to take advantage of our matching fund and free web space should start proposing a list of potential businesses to be considered. Ideally they should compliment our theme of providing money making opportunities for crypto moms.
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111

DNotes

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2014, 12:27:26 AM

We are busy working on a number of projects, including getting ready to give Cryptomoms a big push. Your participations are encouraged and will be well appreciated.
Most importantly, I have some research and data entry tasks if anyone is interested in earning some DNotes.

Chase
Legendary

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 01:02:07 AM

Cryptomom Idea:
To help them get started and feeling part of the community, we can use them as part of our advertising / marketing team.  If we consider that for every 1% of our DNotes stake that each of us contribute to marketing, it could increase it's value by 50%, 100%, 200%...  Why don't we have a 2 part contest when we start getting Moms on board.  

Part 1 - Using our beautiful "CryptoCurrency of the future DNotes" picture on the website, including the webpage address, entrants will photoshop it in anyway as long as it's tasteful and not offensive.  It can be funny, historical, part of the landscape - the possibilities are endless.  Each entry can be posted with their wallet address underneath so we can show our appreciation.  There can also be 1st, 2nd, 3rd, random draw,etc.

Part 2 - After we pick several of the above pictures that are the best (or we can use all of them), we then have another contest.  At this point anyone can circulate (advertise) these pictures.  Prizes will be given for ways in which these ads are used - best idea, most unusual, biggest circulation, visibility, etc.  The entrant can post where we can see the ad, take a picture of where it appears, or other methods and once again post their wallet address.  This would be very valuable to us and once again there should be lots of donations and prizes.

Feel free to add on any ideas.

ICBCOK

Activity: 152

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 01:15:21 AM

My coins are on the market! The site seems to be good for now. Thanks
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111

DNotes

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2014, 02:29:10 AM

Cryptomom Idea:
To help them get started and feeling part of the community, we can use them as part of our advertising / marketing team.  If we consider that for every 1% of our DNotes stake that each of us contribute to marketing, it could increase it's value by 50%, 100%, 200%...  Why don't we have a 2 part contest when we start getting Moms on board.  

Part 1 - Using our beautiful "CryptoCurrency of the future DNotes" picture on the website, including the webpage address, entrants will photoshop it in anyway as long as it's tasteful and not offensive.  It can be funny, historical, part of the landscape - the possibilities are endless.  Each entry can be posted with their wallet address underneath so we can show our appreciation.  There can also be 1st, 2nd, 3rd, random draw,etc.

Part 2 - After we pick several of the above pictures that are the best (or we can use all of them), we then have another contest.  At this point anyone can circulate (advertise) these pictures.  Prizes will be given for ways in which these ads are used - best idea, most unusual, biggest circulation, visibility, etc.  The entrant can post where we can see the ad, take a picture of where it appears, or other methods and once again post their wallet address.  This would be very valuable to us and once again there should be lots of donations and prizes.

Feel free to add on any ideas.

Great ideas! I like the general idea of the site having it's own contests. I also like this specific idea to generate promotional materials as well as distribution.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 515 »
  Print  

Jump to: