Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 09:47:57 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 515 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NOTE]DNotes - Celebrating DNotes 3rd Birthday - Forum Now Open  (Read 814498 times)
Dyna
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 12:02:09 AM

Yes I agree with DNOTES Dev too many pumps and dumps and unfortunately as I am a noob at trading got a bit mixed up with all of that to try and recover my btc hack loss but it doesn't work. It's best to settle for few good quality coins over time to grow and thank Goodness all my DNOTES are in tact and I am just saving them for my pension/miracle change of life scenario. Finally got my computer cleaned and reinstalled so I can start promoting DNOTES again and jotting down ideas and write ups. Smiley. At least I am trying to learn from my mistakes.

Your posts and quite a few more from many of DNotes supporters have been inspiring. Together with the DNotes team I trust we can create many opportunities that are mutually beneficial and rewarding to our community and DNotes as the Digital Currency of the future with lasting value. We can hope for good things to happen but that depends on much good luck, which seldom happen based on my own experience.  Here is a ground floor opportunity for us to make this happen, doing many good deeds for our struggling industry at its infancy while growing the asset value of DNotes. Be sure to save a lot of DNotes and earn a lot more by actively participating in various projects. This could be the lucky break for all of us, or shall I say for those of us who happened to have saved enough DNotes for the rainy days.   
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 12:51:50 AM

OP, just as an fyi...

http://note.validerrorpool.com

Is down, never to return (there was a note last night saying it was a great ride, they are shutting down, please withdraw coins by 10p est). I just checked, and the site is indeed down for the count. Can you get rid of that pool in the OP.

Beyond that, how does everyone feel about the launch of the second phase of DNotes? I would like to see a little bit more activity and publicity still going, overall. But as a miner, I have been surprised. There is still a pretty solid set of core miners going at the coin. Mining activity certainly dropped off a bit, but not nearly as much as I thought might happen. Which is a great sign, imo.

The second phase will be quite exciting for those who advanced to Level Two. It will be good to promote this opportunity for another week or two so that more people can participate.

Good to know that mining participation, since the extra bonus block rewarded ended, has not dropped as much as we feared. On the same note, the price of DNotes has also been holding up fairly well in view of our “no pumping” policy. The “Sell” volume of DNotes, as expected, has certainly gone up and it will take some time for the fair value of DNotes to settle. I will continue to monitor this closely. By the way, DNotes was at position #96 and #98 in Market Cap a few times today. We will continue to work very hard to give DNotes the best chance of making one of the top ten spots one day. This could be a nice retirement goal to meet for some of us.
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111

DNotes

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2014, 03:20:26 AM

Here is a video as part of a project we are working on to bring DNotes to the masses.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h50hU04Ireg&feature=youtu.be

TeeGee

Activity: 846
Merit: 535

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 04:39:30 AM

Hello all!

Just thought I would sign up especially to say hello to the Dnotes community from New Zealand. I love what I see here and have mined your coin under the name "exstancy" for a wee while. I hope to actively work with you guys to aid in marketing and wide spread adoption of the coin - we all have a vested interest in this scenario as stake holders. I reviewed several coins when I got into mining several weeks ago and Dnotes seemed to be the most professional looking of the lot. It is great to see the developers actively engaging with the community and now here I am as a result.

I agree with the sentiments of others here that we should all try and be as active as possible on the forums to give other prospective miners / currency investors a great impression of the community here. Maybe I'll try and start my bit by writing a blog that speculates on the coin versus its rivals from an economic perspective.

Anyhow, how cool would it be to have a straight Dnote to USD exchange or whatever so that the currency wouldn't be pegged to BTC. This would instantly create far wider demand for Dnotes and volume traded for Dnotes - though I bet there is a lot more to the particulars in the implementation of such an idea.

Just wanted to say hi.

TeeGee

PEACEOFWAR

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 04:55:47 AM

I just had this idea come to mind.
Anyone remember this guy  http://www.milliondollarhomepage.com/  he sold pixel by pixel for 1 dollar each for picture/ad space and made a million bucks.

So my idea is to to do this with a DNotes twist to it. As investment controllable "Shares" of the site.
Example taking 1080P webpage which is 1080X1920 = 2073600 pixels to work with.

We could sell 3000 units of about 345 by 345 pixel boxes. For something like 6000 Dnotes a piece.   The idea is this will encourage people to Mine to get that amount, and once they buy them, they are an built in investment, we give them control to put up for sale their 'share' (box) or after X amount of time for something like 6000 Dnotes.  Investment would come from as value of Dnotes rises people might be encouraged to Sell on this site to someone else to put a new picture that is in their respective slot.   Also people can make bids for squares they want to buy out. We can make center screen Shares more costly if desired since center screen is first looked at by the eye.
The options for getting value from this are almost unending as there can be a small transfer  fee, and this gives another route of investment then just a stock market. (also can be a first kind of physical stake in wanting to increase the value and spreading word, and making people care more about it.

Dnotescoin
Di4uhAgvvfAjm8hDptyotEgJUDmxsz5GQC
coinmine33

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 06:03:59 AM

i need pool, and i like the logo.
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 03:00:45 PM

Hello all!

Just thought I would sign up especially to say hello to the Dnotes community from New Zealand. I love what I see here and have mined your coin under the name "exstancy" for a wee while. I hope to actively work with you guys to aid in marketing and wide spread adoption of the coin - we all have a vested interest in this scenario as stake holders. I reviewed several coins when I got into mining several weeks ago and Dnotes seemed to be the most professional looking of the lot. It is great to see the developers actively engaging with the community and now here I am as a result.

I agree with the sentiments of others here that we should all try and be as active as possible on the forums to give other prospective miners / currency investors a great impression of the community here. Maybe I'll try and start my bit by writing a blog that speculates on the coin versus its rivals from an economic perspective.

Anyhow, how cool would it be to have a straight Dnote to USD exchange or whatever so that the currency wouldn't be pegged to BTC. This would instantly create far wider demand for Dnotes and volume traded for Dnotes - though I bet there is a lot more to the particulars in the implementation of such an idea.

Just wanted to say hi.

TeeGee

Hello TeeGee!

The DNote Community is delighted to hear from you, especially to learn that you  clearly understand the distinctly different philosophies DNotes has embraced to ensure that DNotes has the best chance to be the digital currency of the future with lasting value.

The DNotes team and its rapidly growing community of strong supporters understand that to achieve such high honor it must first earn the trust and respect of everyone near and far around the world. This demands unending leadership and commitment from both the DNotes team and its growing list of strong active supporters. Together we also know that it is of critical importance to create a favorable environment with many mutually beneficial opportunities for our supporters to grow with DNotes, while building a viable financial future for themselves and a sustainable cash flow to fund the growth of DNotes.

We deeply appreciate your interest to assist us in promoting DNotes and strongly suggest that you outline potential projects in this forum. We love to have more people like you to advance to our Level two forum where potential projects are discussed in further details.

A fully regulated exchange offering DNotes pegged to USD in the future is almost a certainty. Once DNotes reached a certain level of adoption, we believe one or more of our supporters with the vision and skill sets will see this as a viable business opportunity. More likely than not, this exchange will also peg DNotes to Bitcoin and offer various means of instant conversion and purchase in a fully regulated environment and appropriately insured.  
zph42

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2014, 03:45:59 PM

https://dnotespool.com/dnotespool-fm.png

https://dnotespool.com

• Proportional Payout
  • 0 Transaction Fee for withdrawals
  • 1% Pool Fee 0.5% Pool Fee (through March)

March Specials!
  • 0.5% Pool Fee
  • Invitations Bonuses (50NOTE invitor, 25NOTE invitee)
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 04:34:01 PM

I just had this idea come to mind.
Anyone remember this guy  http://www.milliondollarhomepage.com/  he sold pixel by pixel for 1 dollar each for picture/ad space and made a million bucks.

So my idea is to to do this with a DNotes twist to it. As investment controllable "Shares" of the site.
Example taking 1080P webpage which is 1080X1920 = 2073600 pixels to work with.

We could sell 3000 units of about 345 by 345 pixel boxes. For something like 6000 Dnotes a piece.   The idea is this will encourage people to Mine to get that amount, and once they buy them, they are an built in investment, we give them control to put up for sale their 'share' (box) or after X amount of time for something like 6000 Dnotes.  Investment would come from as value of Dnotes rises people might be encouraged to Sell on this site to someone else to put a new picture that is in their respective slot.   Also people can make bids for squares they want to buy out. We can make center screen Shares more costly if desired since center screen is first looked at by the eye.
The options for getting value from this are almost unending as there can be a small transfer  fee, and this gives another route of investment then just a stock market. (also can be a first kind of physical stake in wanting to increase the value and spreading word, and making people care more about it.

It is apparent that you have been working hard to assist DNotes to gain strength and stature in a very challenging and competitive space, where both good and not so good ideas are sometime put to work over a weekend party. Someone seemed to have got ahead you on this one: http://www.pxlcoin.com/

Keep up with the good work. We want you to know that we deeply appreciate your valuable contributions in keeping our forum lively and productive. You alerted us to the fact that women’s participation in the crypto currency world  is way below that of men and could be a good target market for DNotes. This could indeed be a valuable niche market. We are excited about its potential and hope someone among our supporters will take the leadership position to explore this further. Thanks.
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2014, 06:39:01 PM
Last edit: March 17, 2014, 06:55:47 PM by DNotes

Hello all!

Just wanted to say hi.

TeeGee

Welcome TeeGee, it is nice to see DNotes stake holders recognizing that we are here to stay and getting actively involved.

Anyone who is looking at starting a serious mutually beneficial venture, we are here to help in any way possible. Feel free to email us and let us know what you would like to do and what you need. Some of our strong supporters are here to help as well.

PEACEOFWAR

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 10:10:53 PM

Ty Dyna

Wow a whole coin based website beat me to it. Well I am sure we will still have areas we can do. And thank you for the kind words.

Dnotescoin
qiwoman

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 12:06:45 AM

I really enjoyed Mining Habit's video which gives both the Layperson and those into Crypto already an all round encompassing idea of what DNOTES is all about and how to navigate around the DNOTES CRYPTOSPHERE from mining to trading and all that's in between. I think it's a must watch for every DNOTES Fan and Crypto coin noob. Smiley
MiningHabit

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 01:18:18 AM

I really enjoyed Mining Habit's video which gives both the Layperson and those into Crypto already an all round encompassing idea of what DNOTES is all about and how to navigate around the DNOTES CRYPTOSPHERE from mining to trading and all that's in between. I think it's a must watch for every DNOTES Fan and Crypto coin noob. Smiley

Thanks for the kind words Qi.

I also did a How-to for the wallet. But I did that in screencap form. About 40 in all, with my pointing out every single nook and cranny of the DNotes wallet. Though it's not in video form, so not sure how or if it'll be pushed out. Glad you like the overview though. My technology is all about giving a sense of personal presence when you are presenting or collaborating when remote. By putting you "in the room" it forces folks to pay attention. Because when you see a smile, a gesture, etc, I'm speaking to you the way we are socially programmed to communicate...face to face. It's like the weatherman, but just with a simple Kinect camera.

It's innovative tech, and I thought it would be perfect for helping in my small way for DNotes. Keep up your work, too. It's much appreciated!

DNotes 2.0 - Bridging the Gap Between the Centralized and Decentralized World - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1924858.0
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2014, 02:22:30 AM

I also did a How-to for the wallet. But I did that in screencap form. About 40 in all, with my pointing out every single nook and cranny of the DNotes wallet. Though it's not in video form, so not sure how or if it'll be pushed out.

MiningHabit did a great job with the how-to as well! It will be a valuable resource for newcomers, and will compliment the video very nicely. The wording and such is on my radar, possibly for this weekend.

MiningHabit

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 04:39:19 PM

I also did a How-to for the wallet. But I did that in screencap form. About 40 in all, with my pointing out every single nook and cranny of the DNotes wallet. Though it's not in video form, so not sure how or if it'll be pushed out.

MiningHabit did a great job with the how-to as well! It will be a valuable resource for newcomers, and will compliment the video very nicely. The wording and such is on my radar, possibly for this weekend.

I actually like that better, tbh. The static content means there is no chance for me as a speaker to foul it up by fumbling over words, haha.

To save you some time, I can do the accompanying verbiage, no problem. Just thought your writing "voice" was more apropos for that.

Arg, just checked my mining pool and my miner is offline. I'm at my office so I can't fix until I get home. Blah

DNotes 2.0 - Bridging the Gap Between the Centralized and Decentralized World - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1924858.0
Chase
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 05:51:46 PM

Here is a video as part of a project we are working on to bring DNotes to the masses.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h50hU04Ireg&feature=youtu.be

This is exactly what we need and I will be using this video whenever I recommend DNotes!!

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." -Albert Einstein-

DNotes EDU – Cryptocurrency Education For All – Accomplishments of 2018
LordPiccolo

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 06:01:01 PM

Been mining Dnotes for a few days now, very pleasurable experience Smiley

▄███████████████████████   
    █████████████████████████   
    █████████████████████████   
    ███████           ███████   
    ███████          ▄███████   
    ███████   ▄▄▄▄███████████   
    ████████████████████████▀   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
xD E L I V E R I N G   B L O C K C H A I N   T E C H N O L O G Yxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxT O   T H E   R E A L   W O R L Dxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
(██████████████████████████████
xphore.ioxx

██████████████████████████████████████
)
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2014, 12:49:36 AM
Last edit: March 19, 2014, 01:02:07 AM by DNotes

It has been four weeks since DNotes was successfully launched. We have aggressively promoted our shared stake concept with huge giveaways to thousands from around the world, including many first time owners of crypto currency. Convinced by the success of our shared stake concept, we will be continuing our giveaways for an extended period of time.

Our bonus block reward, which ended a few days ago, completed smoothly with many loyal miners and mining pools continuing to support DNotes. We are especially grateful to see that there has been minimal dumping at Allcoin and Crypto Rush Exchange as evident by a relatively stable price. However, in view of the 25 million miners’ extra bonus reward, commonly dumped at the first opportunity, we expect DNotes price to continue to fluctuate for some time before settling down to a narrower trading range. The fair value of DNotes may not be reflected until a significant amount of the 25 million DNotes have changed hands.

With a rapidly growing community and ever increasing number of stake holders around the globe we are now well positioned to move into the next phase in making DNotes the digital currency of the future with lasting value.

In a very crowded space rampant with greed, mistrust, disappointments, frustrations, and constant security breaches, we know our challenges will be overwhelming. To succeed, even with a flawless launch, the best of technologies, and a large community behind it, will not be sufficient to ensure that the currency will remain viable and survive. Without strong leadership, sustainable funding, and numerous projects that are mutually beneficial financially to all active participants and stake holders, long term survival of any alt-coin will be rare at best. Hence, we are positioning DNotes differently in both style and substance, with a strategic plan, executed at the most opportune time.

The DNotes team will relentlessly strive to provide leadership, strategic direction, and support to our community full time. The team has been and will continue to develop additional products and services that have the potential of generating positive cash flow to fund future development and growth of DNotes.

We will continue to make every attempt to grow a large community of DNotes supporters world wide, just like most of our peers. Where we differ is that we are actively working with our strong supporters with certain skill sets, visions, and ambition to participate in starting up projects that can mutually benefit them and DNotes. We are inviting everyone to post their recommendations and proposals on this forum. A limited number will be selected in early April and advance to Level Two where further details will be discussed.

Our current focus is to build a solid foundation that fosters a culture of honesty, trust and respect with genuine opportunities of mutual benefits for our supporters and stake holders. This claim cannot be secured with rhetoric and talking points but earned and demonstrated over a long period of time through good deeds and testimonies. Consequently the true value of DNotes, as a trustworthy and reliable digital currency of the future with lasting value, may not be evident for some time. Join us and be a part of history in the making.

PEACEOFWAR

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 04:24:43 AM

It has been four weeks since DNotes was successfully launched. We have aggressively promoted our shared stake concept with huge giveaways to thousands from around the world, including many first time owners of crypto currency. Convinced by the success of our shared stake concept, we will be continuing our giveaways for an extended period of time.

Happy 1 month birthday for Dnotes :-)
also Dnotes is my first Crypto currency :-)

Dnotescoin
MiningHabit

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 06:18:23 AM

Happy 1 month birthday for Dnotes :-)

+ ∞

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 515 »
  Print  

Jump to: