Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 09:43:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 515 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NOTE]DNotes - Celebrating DNotes 3rd Birthday - Forum Now Open  (Read 814498 times)
PEACEOFWAR

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 05:38:57 AM

Maybe this has been mentioned before, but I don't have time to read the hole tread...

The wallet (swedish language version) say "send bitcoins" and "receive bitcoins" instead of send/receive dnotes.

Thanks Rick69, will change in the next update.

To bad we don't have magical software to turn dnotes to bitcoins... yet.. But I have a feeling we will have a lot of value, and very good catch btw.

Dnotescoin
Di4uhAgvvfAjm8hDptyotEgJUDmxsz5GQC
patak

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 12:01:50 PM

I've also added a re-tweet bounty for a limited time, 500 DNotes.
NOTE: This does not exclude you from the contest.

Re tweeted thanks bro Wink
Dyna
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 04:58:16 PM

Hello everyone. I just want to drop in briefly to let our community know that you will get 100% of my support on many of the projects you are proposing. Specifically the proposals to significantly increase women participation, a website for cryptyo moms, saving accounts for college education and a few others should be pursued actively.  I am working aggressively with our Dev. to position DNotes to ensure that these potential pojects will fit perfectly with our overall strategies. There is a lot going on behind the scene to give DNotes the best chance to be the digital currency of the future with lasting value. Stay tuned.
Chase
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 05:51:47 PM

Hello everyone:
I would like to say that I think this is a promising project, and I think we can have success with it.

I see we are looking for ideas, and one thing I heard on the news is something like 95% of Bitcoin users are men.
see story
http://upstart.bizjournals.com/money/loot/2014/02/21/bitcoin-needs-more-women-users.html?page=all

So my idea is lets reach out with Dnotes to get more groups involved.
Maybe start up donation drives for woman's causes, or special matching program for that kind of idea.
If we can get groups that prior cryptocurrency systems have ignored I believe this can be very successful.
We should also make sure that everyone has a way and understanding of how to get dnotecoins even on lower end machines

I had to go back a long way and through a lot of posts to find out who first commented on marketing DNotes to women.  When I read it, I thought it was a good idea, until I did some research last night and found out that women are responsible for around $20 TRILLION in consumer spending annually!!!  Now I'm thinking it's one of the best ideas I've ever heard!  Congrats to you and the developers for picking up on this. $$$$$   

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." -Albert Einstein-

DNotes EDU – Cryptocurrency Education For All – Accomplishments of 2018
elrugrim

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 11:47:26 PM

Still around, and still supporting.  Solid coin, solid Devs, happy dnote holder.
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111

DNotes

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2014, 03:46:51 PM

Still around, and still supporting.  Solid coin, solid Devs, happy dnote holder.

Thanks elrugrim, we are here for the long haul.

MiningHabit

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 11:33:10 PM

Thanks elrugrim, we are here for the long haul.

w00t!!!

DNotes 2.0 - Bridging the Gap Between the Centralized and Decentralized World - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1924858.0
qiwoman

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 01:09:18 AM

I am here too. I want to make a proposal to all th DNOTES FANS, DEVS, MINERS etc..What about we create a savings pot where by we place some btc or DNOTES in a pot..everyone can say put in a percentage they can afford..Someone will keep a google doc then once we have enough we can launch say a DNOTES Project and run it like a cooperative. Then when each project is launched we can all share from the profits and also donate to good causes. Smiley
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 03:24:32 AM

Great idea. I will contribute up to 500,000 DNotes as a matching fund. In addition you all share 100% of the profits and any loses will come out of my portion up to 100% of what I contributed.  This is a slow train, but it is definitely on the right track. Good luck.
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2014, 02:51:45 PM

Excellent idea qiwoman. Between Dyna and I, we will match up the rest of the community up to 1,000,000 DNotes. Are you interested in taking the lead and tracking who else would like to invest qiwoman?

MiningHabit

Activity: 207

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 06:31:21 PM

Excellent idea qiwoman. Between Dyna and I, we will match up the rest of the community up to 1,000,000 DNotes. Are you interested in taking the lead and tracking who else would like to invest qiwoman?

This is pretty amazing, imo.

Also, coinmarketcap only seems to be picking up the trade volume from allcoin and not cryptorush, where all the trading activity is. Weird

DNotes 2.0 - Bridging the Gap Between the Centralized and Decentralized World - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1924858.0
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 06:56:26 PM

Marketcap data is not the most reliable.  It will be nice to have our own version of a marketcap in one of our web sites one day. The selling pressure of DNotes most likley will continue for another week or two until most of the 25 million special block bonus has changed hand. I noticed that we have a lot of small buyers taking advantage of the buying opportunity, just not enough whales. I am doing my part and just picked up another 500,000 Dnotes as my contribution to give our community in starting some money making projects. There will be many viable business opportunities for able and willing stake holders to participate. Yes, we do want DNotes and our stake holders to do well. This could be our lucky break.  Don't miss it.
gg234

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 10:55:24 PM

I am planning start dnotes mining is it worth starting now because block rewards seems to be less
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2014, 11:09:42 PM

I am planning start dnotes mining is it worth starting now because block rewards seems to be less

You can earn a good amount of DNotes at this time. It depends on what your mining and investment goals are though.

qiwoman

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 12:27:04 AM

Cool I can manage a Google spreadsheet just about.. Grin

I can invest at the moment around 55k -60k DNOTES at the moment and when I hatch bit more coin I will buy few more maybe make it 100k and do in one lump sum in a week or less if cryptorush can get out of being ddosed lol    Smiley
 Grin

Tofer

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 12:27:45 AM

It all depends on your outlook.  There aren't very many "good" coins to mine right now.  By good I mean very profitable.  Every coin is going to require at least a 5k investment in hardware to hit any real profit and that's just a very general number,  it'll most likely take more.  I don't know your situation but if you want DNotes buy 'em.  Or both because they are about equal right now in costs, unless you count wear on your miner/s.  

***WARNING, RANT***WARNING, RANT***

The crypto game is going through the bumpy part of it's evolution.  Before it was mainstream it was relatively smooth sailing, isolated.  Now that there's more exposure, more coverage, people are seeing every little dirty detail of how this is all playing out.  The funny part is how the parallels are never being drawn between the instability of crypto and the instability of fiat.  We can all see every fraction moving back and forth and for the most part the entire system is transparent.  It sounds like double think when people use arguments against crypto that can easily be turned around against fiat.  In fact there is one argument against fiat that can't be used against crypto, DEBT! For longer than I've been alive every US dollar has been created through the issuance of debt.  And since US notes are the world reserve in turn every single fiat currency is backed by debt.  Only a dramatic shift in the global economy will change this, because the Fed creates USD and LOANS it to the US, and this will never(subjective) stop.  So what seems inevitable is USD will lose it's reserve status and it's buying power will severely diminish if not crumble.  My point is with crypto an open block chain prevents all these shady dealings and foggy at best "numbers" from "Fed"/"Government"/"Officials" and would allow anyone with enough will to see for themselves the true situation of an economy.  But for now we have a bunch of untrustworthy "officials" telling us one thing and a bunch of shady "experts" telling us another.  So I guess we just have to hedge our bets an try and cover any and all our bases because crypto is only going though a bumpy ride.  Just wait till the currencies tied to hard assets finish their bumpy ride and get that launch from the jump just before the cliff edge we're going towards.  The only problem is the USD won't make the gap because it has been weighted down by the endless creation of dollars and their subsequent transfer to the elite of the world.  To explain my metaphor, when an economy is faced with hardship ie bank failures, corporate failures etc, it should be allowed to fall as fast as it wants, as it fundamentally should.  When it does it creates a vacuum of wealth be it new or old.  Since there is always a need for goods and services this vacuum is always filled barring a few things like lets say asbestos but that could be generalized as insulation and fire retardant which has continued and thrived.  So at the bottom of this rocky tumble down the hill and off the cliff is the jump which is made up of the people filling the vacuum.  The economy/dollar hits the jump at its free fall speed and clears the canyon to live another day.  But with all the manipulation a lot of weight and drag have been added and the gap does not look make able.  So whenever some one blah blah blahs about crypto just let them know that their contradicting beliefs give you a headache trying to comprehend and that they would be better off putting the sunglasses back on and trying to look cool making someone else rich.

Need someone to Mod your board so you can focus on your coin?  Want someone to be there answering newcomer  questions for the launch of your coin?  PM me for more info.  I can help!
Tofer

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 12:50:59 AM

Hey lettin ya'll know I'm still here but I have a lot of stuff goin' on right now some good some bad but I'm still mining.  I'm just not going to be as frequent as usual with my activity but I'll keep trying to check in every other day or so to see how things are going.  I'll be back later if anyone wants to comment on my earlier rant.

Need someone to Mod your board so you can focus on your coin?  Want someone to be there answering newcomer  questions for the launch of your coin?  PM me for more info.  I can help!
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2014, 01:41:09 AM

Hey lettin ya'll know I'm still here but I have a lot of stuff goin' on right now some good some bad but I'm still mining.  I'm just not going to be as frequent as usual with my activity but I'll keep trying to check in every other day or so to see how things are going.  I'll be back later if anyone wants to comment on my earlier rant.

We're glad to hear from you Tofer!

RE: Rant
Cryptocurrency will be a huge part of our future and this is just the beginning. We are naturally resistant to and fear change, so don't beat the non-believers up too much, show them how they can benefit from it. Even the strongest supporters have likely gone through a period of disbelief. The book Our iceberg is melting comes to mind as write this.

Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 01:48:34 AM

Tofer, so good to hear from you. If there is anything our community can be of help to you please let us know or communicate directly with our Dev. We have a lot going on and once fully implemented will provide various business opportunities for our interested stake holders. Reaching out to crypto moms is now one of our top priorities. We can use a lot of help.

You made a lot of good points about the current financial systems through out the world, loaded with their share problems, with practically no exceptions. There are certainly many issues of serious concern as you pointed. However, I wouldn't even attempt to add my take as it would consume too much of my time. Instead let's us do our very best to help DNotes be a constructive and trustworthy currency with many positive impacts for the betterment of the world we live in.  
Tofer

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 01:53:41 AM

I had to go back a long way and through a lot of posts to find out who first commented on marketing DNotes to women.  When I read it, I thought it was a good idea, until I did some research last night and found out that women are responsible for around $20 TRILLION in consumer spending annually!!!  Now I'm thinking it's one of the best ideas I've ever heard!  Congrats to you and the developers for picking up on this. $$$$$   
 I may be wrong but the only way I see any crypto being a stable currency used for goods and services would be to pin a certain value to each coin and let them be used only as currency.  Exchanges would be set up for the facilitation of fiat to crypto and crypto to fiat.  The crypto would be fully mined with only fees generated for miners.  The only miners for the coin would be a network of rigs anywhere and as many as needed to make for a secure transaction network.  But they would be under contract with the company or partners being the only miners of the block chain.  The company would set up shop as a bank in each country of desired use.  Say 1 DNote equals 1 dollar people would use the branch to buy or "deposit" 1 dollar in the exchange or "bank" and receive 1 DNote to their wallet address. They would then use their DNote to purchase something from where ever accepts DNotes.  Being up to the business they could exchange back to fiat or if widespread enough restock product pay employees etc with the coin.  Since the coin has a pinned value buyers and sellers can be confident in their ability to "cash out".  The end game I see would be a payment processing company that is transparent with a public ledger and loosely centralized group of miners.  The miners would be under contract only to prevent sudden drops in hash rate and expose them to liability if any maliciousness happens.  The idea is to take what the banks have been doing for a long time and improve upon it but at the same time not gouge the customer.  The tricky part is getting the investment and logistics of offering ATMs and other similar services required for this.  But the first crypto to do this could charge others for the use of their infrastructure and reign over the rest.  Wow that was long and most likely full of logic holes and has probably very little to do with the quote. I need more sleep...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 515 »
  Print  

Jump to: