Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:31:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 515 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NOTE]DNotes - Celebrating DNotes 3rd Birthday - Forum Now Open  (Read 814490 times)
zph42

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2014, 03:50:39 AM

https://dnotespool.com/dnotespool-fm.png

https://dnotespool.com

• Proportional Payout
  • 0 Transaction Fee for withdrawals
  • 1% Pool Fee 0.5% Pool Fee

Birthday's over Sad  However, I'm going to keep the pool fee at 0.5% for the time being. Will post on site ahead of time if, down the line at some point, it will go back to 1%.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PEACEOFWAR

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 04:08:56 AM

https://dnotespool.com

• Proportional Payout
  • 0 Transaction Fee for withdrawals
  • 1% Pool Fee 0.5% Pool Fee

Birthday's over Sad  However, I'm going to keep the pool fee at 0.5% for the time being. Will post on site ahead of time if, down the line at some point, it will go back to 1%.

Glad you had a good one bud :-)  I will be back to your pool soon, only have so much hashing power to spread out at the moment :-)

Dnotescoin
Di4uhAgvvfAjm8hDptyotEgJUDmxsz5GQC
MiningHabit

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 04:16:19 AM

Crypto Moms

We are finalizing our plan to launch cryptomoms.com and would love to have your input and comments. This is a ground breaking project dedicated to significantly increase women’s participation in the digital currency world. Based on various reports and estimates, mostly informal and not quite scientific surveys, women are the extreme minority representing only about 5% of the male dominated rapidly growing crypto currency space. Considering 50% of the population of the world are women, this is a huge gender imbalance and a missed opportunity of great proportion.

We are of the opinion that, for DNotes and other crypto currencies to be widely accepted as mainstream medium of exchange for goods and services around the world, women’s participation must be drastically increased.  Perhaps no other digital currencies today are in a better position than DNotes to mount an aggressive campaign to help close this gender gap. Positioned as a conservative, trustworthy digital currency of the future with lasting value, we feel DNotes culture and philosophies are well aligned with the values of women today.  This project has huge potential and deserves the full support and participation of our stake holders.

Our campaign is designed to be executed in multiple phases, and long term support with sustainable resources.  This is an open invitation to welcome women to join us in our endeavors to change the male dominated world of crypto currency.  There is enough room for everyone and a more gender balanced participation will be mutually beneficial.

Our first phase will include the launching of cryptomoms.com, and we are allocating  a distribution of 1,000,000 DNotes to women participants who open accounts on exchanges of our selection. Over time, the site will offer many earning opportunities paid in DNotes, Bitcoin and other digital currency.

We need your support and appreciate your suggestions and comments. Thank you.

This is exactly it. The future world of transacting between others is egalitarian, decentralized, free. Its power stems from its hearkening forth of the formerly underrepresented, the powerless many, the faceless minority. Women are obtain 60% of the masters degrees in the US, 52% of the PhDs, and will do the lion's share of humanity's Innovation going forward. They are a super great constituent base to be backing any community, and so I have the very best hopes for cryptomoms.com

DNotes 2.0 - Bridging the Gap Between the Centralized and Decentralized World - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1924858.0
qiwoman

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 04:35:36 AM

I am a crypto mom and am all for it. I have some ideas and collating them and when I have my full list I will send to the tea to look at. Being a woman myself I can see what our needs are and we need more tenacity and willingness to come forth in a very male dominated society..especially the exchanges. I am beginning to learn the ropes and see the flaws and what could be improved. Let's make it a beautiful world for men and women to come together in this space and create something awesome fro the next generation instead of dossing each others coins and hacking peeps lol.. Grin Grin
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111

DNotes

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2014, 04:51:01 AM

Idea time, can we try and design a new improved wallet, that every say 3 or 5 transactions automatically backs itself up maybe even via email. If games have autosave why not the currency of the future? Cheesy hope this idea ifs possible.

In a way, it does that already. You only need to backup your wallet once. It doesn't store any of your transactions in the backup file, that's all stored in the public blockchain.

PEACEOFWAR

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 05:40:26 AM

Idea time, can we try and design a new improved wallet, that every say 3 or 5 transactions automatically backs itself up maybe even via email. If games have autosave why not the currency of the future? Cheesy hope this idea ifs possible.

In a way, it does that already. You only need to backup your wallet once. It doesn't store any of your transactions in the backup file, that's all stored in the public blockchain.

Hheheheh - That is so cool, my friend might scream when he sees this lol.
So should you create a backup each receive address you create? or is one and done enough? Smiley

Dnotescoin
PEACEOFWAR

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 07:13:00 AM

Hheheheh - That is so cool, my friend might scream when he sees this lol.
So should you create a backup each receive address you create? or is one and done enough? Smiley
just one time its will backup all ur address in one wallet.. (if u have more than 1 address in your wallet)

Well that saves me from the paranoid saving 2 times a day I was doing LOL :p

Dnotescoin
Tofer

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 03:36:18 PM

Yep, you only have to make the backup once.  Remember the private key is your wallet.dat file, that is the file that MUST be protected. But remember there is NO such thing as being too safe with your coin storage.  Make many, as many backups as you can. As long as you are not among the crowd of friends who will steal from you, they'll be safe. I have 5 thumbs with backups on them!

Need someone to Mod your board so you can focus on your coin?  Want someone to be there answering newcomer  questions for the launch of your coin?  PM me for more info.  I can help!
Tofer

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 03:53:04 PM

Exit Cryptorush now! Just found out all their BTC are gone. I luckily managed to exit with DNotes. Check their IRC channel on site.

This shit is like MtGox sequel. Maintenance my ass.

DjogQMSmz7nAV3LfNdsYRRvJZ15FC8Gn3R
Yep, they have an insolvency warning on the site now so the message is clear.  Get your poker hats on, time to bet on the future of cryptorush! Roll Eyes

Need someone to Mod your board so you can focus on your coin?  Want someone to be there answering newcomer  questions for the launch of your coin?  PM me for more info.  I can help!
Tofer

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 04:08:45 PM

I just came up with an idea! Sorry it doesn't have to do much with DNotes but it does have to do with finances.  I'm pretty sure you can do this, anyone who pays a US income tax should claim claim FULL exemption. Now hear me out,  you can calculate your own estimated taxes from each paycheck and put that in a savings or some sort of short term CD or the like.  So now when tax time comes if you're like many who throws a stack of papers at HRBlock or whoever, you can just pay the amount you owe. But instead of the government getting your hard earned cash before they should you can keep it and at least gain some amount of interest on it.
I just had the idea and I have no idea what the tax bible/s say so this could all be for not.

marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 07:52:32 PM

My dad did this for years, He actually figured the approximate amount he would owe, then divide that amount between his paychecks and have his job pay that amount.  At the end of the year he would either owe a couple bucks or have a couple bucks coming back.  And the rest of the money he would have paid in otherwise working for him in one investment or another.

I just came up with an idea! Sorry it doesn't have to do much with DNotes but it does have to do with finances.  I'm pretty sure you can do this, anyone who pays a US income tax should claim claim FULL exemption. Now hear me out,  you can calculate your own estimated taxes from each paycheck and put that in a savings or some sort of short term CD or the like.  So now when tax time comes if you're like many who throws a stack of papers at HRBlock or whoever, you can just pay the amount you owe. But instead of the government getting your hard earned cash before they should you can keep it and at least gain some amount of interest on it.
I just had the idea and I have no idea what the tax bible/s say so this could all be for not.
zph42

Activity: 49

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2014, 03:14:10 AM
Last edit: April 02, 2014, 03:27:55 AM by zph42

If you've ever used a computer, coins or no, BACK THAT SHIT UP.

Backing up important things, yes, should be repeated - over and over and over. Because no one hears.

Backup your wallet regularly. Back up your documents regularly, backup anything you care about regularly.

Some things you can get back, some you can restore, some will just plain be gone.  Might be your coins, might be your cat (pictures of, weird if the whole cat was gone), might be your nice looking grilling out...

I'd donate coins to a backup program ( not a "program", but like a 10-step program for back-your-shit-up ), but it would be like throwing pennies in the street. Most people will say "eh, it's a penny" like they say "eh, I don't need to backup anything"

Until you're out a dollars worth of pennies you didn't pick up, and _____ money/time/work you also didn't back up.

PS - Yeah, PEACEOFWAR, that would be nice. But while "auto" stuff is nice, sooner or later you have to actually think on your own. Microsoft Word does auto-backups. Why do people then still need to "recover" their lost documents? Auto is nice, but it still takes caring and watching.
kvisko

Activity: 15

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 09:09:16 AM

http://www.crypto-coins-table.com/?var_action=coin_details&coin_id=NOTE

Dnotes need beter exchange
Chase
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 12:59:15 PM

I agree.  I sent a letter to Mintpal stating that I understand their voting system, and asked if we could be added as a unique market without the votes.  I explained our commitment to bringing women into the crypto world and how much traffic it would bring.  They replied stating that they would add DNotes to their voting page?HuhHuh?  I sent the same message to Cryptsy and they said they would review it.  Dyna, I agree with you - Cryptsy is probably a better choice.

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." -Albert Einstein-

DNotes EDU – Cryptocurrency Education For All – Accomplishments of 2018
Chase
Legendary

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 01:06:45 PM

WELCOME NEW DNOTES HOLDERS!!

I have told quite a few people about DNotes and judging from the increased demand, so has everyone else.  You are coming to a great community with an amazing developer.  Feel free to introduce yourself and if you have any questions there is lots of help here.

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." -Albert Einstein-

Dyna
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 03:11:17 PM
Last edit: April 02, 2014, 05:54:38 PM by Dyna

I have been busy trying to educate myself a little more on the subject of serious gender imbalance in the crypto currency world dominated by men by a margin of 20 to 1 or a mere 5% female participants.  Guys, we must be doing something wrong or not doing enough things right. Do yourself, and all of us a big favor. Have a nice conversation with your wife, girlfriend, sister, aunt and so on as to what we need to do to welcome them to the digital currency world. It is that simple, without the full participation of women who constitute 50% of the world’s population, the cup will remain half empty.  This is a huge opportunity for DNotes to take the lead.  Cryptomoms.com will be our first ground breaking project to correct this imbalance. We need all the help we can get. Make an effort to give us your inputs and comments. Start promoting Cryptomoms.com in forums and anywhere you have a chance or an audience.  Google “women participation in bitcoin” and spread the message everywhere that DNotes welcome women and we are ready, willing, and able to join force with them to correct the gender imbalance.

We are well aware of the frustrations that DNotes needs to be listed in more exchanges. The irony is that DNotes may be the only diamond in the rough mixed in a rock and sand pile but not picked up by the major exchanges.  Of course only time can tell.  Continue to do what you can and we will keep the pressure on.

It is encouraging to see a major increase in DNotes demand at both Allcoin and Crypto Rush exchange. The volume has been quite impressive.  Being a conservative currency committed to building a solid foundation with the sole purpose of creating asset value for our stake holders we firmly believe that over the long term we will be well rewarded by the investment community.  It takes time for DNotes to be discovered. Based on fundamentals, compared to our peers, DNotes will likely remain undervalue until we become better known.
Chase
Legendary

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 11:08:57 PM

Dyna - 2 questions
1.  Can all women join Cryptomoms?
2.  Can you give me a two or three sentence description that I can use to describe what Cryptomoms is, who can take part, etc?
Thanks.

Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 12:52:27 AM

Dyna - 2 questions
1.  Can all women join Cryptomoms?

Thanks.

All female are welcomed to join cryptomoms.  Upon registration and verification (not finalized at this point, perhaps including setting up an account at an exchange) we will deposit an undetermined amount of DNotes as a giveaway into the account. We will develop many opportunities for crypto moms to earn many more DNotes and other digital currency.  It is quite possible that we may, one day challenge other crypto currencies to join force with us in well targeted campaign to increase women participation in our industry.

Within DNotes we could do our own stake holder survey of men to women ratio and set quantifiable target for improvement.  For example, let’s say our survey concluded that we have a total of 9500 (95%) male stake holders and 500 (5%) female stake holders. Assuming we decided that by the end of 2014 our target is around 20% female stake holders. In this example we will design a number of campaigns to recruit 1875 new female stake holders ending up with 9500 male and 2375 female. (2375)/(9500+2375) =20%.  Once we perfected our model we can challenge others in our industry to do their part. Again this will be another DNotes difference. Instead of just making claims, we will continue to focus on issues that matter and develop strategic plans to make them happen. Yes we need a strong community but we also need strong leadership funded with reliable positive cash flow being generated through various properties being develop for that purpose.

We are not just hoping for DNotes to be the digital currency of the future. We are planning to make DNotes the digital currency of the future with lasting value. Unless we can recruit and retain most of our female stake holders, we are not doing anyone much of a favor. We know that this will be a huge undertaking with much hard work, dedication, and sustainable long term commitment.  

2.  Can you give me a two or three sentence description that I can use to describe what Cryptomoms is, who can take part, etc?

Cryptomoms.com is a ground breaking project dedicated to significantly increase women’s participation in the digital currency world. With the sponsorship of DNotes women are invited through massive social media campaign giveaways to experience the real ownership of digital currency and the amazing technologies behind it.  They will be introduced to many opportunities to earn digital currencies and a growing list of goods and services to spend their money or save for college fund or retirement. We welcome every woman to join us with equal opportunities for all.
busoni

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

Owner of Poloniex

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 02:01:56 AM

DNotes market added to Poloniex: https://poloniex.com/exchange/btc_note

Poloniex.com - Fast crypto exchange with margin trading, advanced charts, and stop-limit orders
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 03:38:24 AM

DNotes market added to Poloniex: https://poloniex.com/exchange/btc_note

Thank you very much. I just signed up for an account and currently in the process of transferring DNotes and BTC over. Hope to be doing a lot of business with you.
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 515 »
  Print  

Jump to: