Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:58:19 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 515 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NOTE]DNotes - Celebrating DNotes 3rd Birthday - Forum Now Open  (Read 814498 times)
PEACEOFWAR

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 02:25:30 AM

Hi my small surprise is done for dnotes. While it took a little longer than I was planning I have pulled it off yay.
We now have a 28x28 pixel advertisement on http://www.pxlcoin.com

This took a week plus of work to get 800
Pixels mined. This pxlcoin would appear to be friendly to other coins.  I also posted on their forum requesting to add dnotescoin to their vote page which would allow people to spend pixel to vote for what they want to appear for free, and received reply they accept and will put dnotes to vote page next update they do.

Also have a pair of ati Radeon 7950s I just ordered to increase mining abilities.

Dnotescoin
Di4uhAgvvfAjm8hDptyotEgJUDmxsz5GQC
zph42

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2014, 03:04:17 AM

Nice PEACEOFWAR
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111

DNotes

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2014, 03:15:49 AM

Hi my small surprise is done for dnotes. While it took a little longer than I was planning I have pulled it off yay.
We now have a 28x28 pixel advertisement on http://www.pxlcoin.com

This took a week plus of work to get 800
Pixels mined. This pxlcoin would appear to be friendly to other coins.  I also posted on their forum requesting to add dnotescoin to their vote page which would allow people to spend pixel to vote for what they want to appear for free, and received reply they accept and will put dnotes to vote page next update they do.

Also have a pair of ati Radeon 7950s I just ordered to increase mining abilities.

Wow! That is a great surprise. Thanks PEACEOFWAR!!!

zph42

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2014, 03:19:06 AM

A crypto currency is like any other. Sticks for example. Beads. Pelts. "currency" is just a barter system as well. It only works if there's a trade system for it. I might have a bunch of pretty shiny charcoal. It's just pretty shiny charcoal unless someone will give me something in return for it. Might be a trout to grill up., or some bones to play 3-Man with Wink Doesn't much matter as long as it's usably tradeable. And CONTINUES to be at a rate that's tradeable.

I've got a shitload of penny's - when are they going to be worth $1000? They're not. But that doesn't mean I toss pennies away.

That's what annoys me about most/all "crypto" currencies. They're mostly worthless because they're worth is either undertimned or not known.

I don't know. But, yeah, I'd like to see a crypto currency that is worth something more than trading. Like any currency, sure, it will fluctuate. But like any USEABLE currency, it should fluctuate around a line. That's called stability. If a coin is worth 1000 one day, 1/1000 the next, 500 the day after, it's useless to me.  It's the same as holding on to $1 dollar bills in case they may eventually become worth more than one dollar.
Dyna
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 03:22:35 AM

Wow!  Peaceofwar, that's a huge pleasant surprise. I am impressed by the fact you didn't take "no" for an answer after finding out that someone got ahead of your idea. You still figured out how to make that good idea pay. Great job and very much appreciated.
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2014, 03:47:44 AM

It will certainly take some time zph42, but there is no doubt we will get there.

Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 04:30:30 AM

A crypto currency is like any other. Sticks for example. Beads. Pelts. "currency" is just a barter system as well. It only works if there's a trade system for it. I might have a bunch of pretty shiny charcoal. It's just pretty shiny charcoal unless someone will give me something in return for it. Might be a trout to grill up., or some bones to play 3-Man with Wink Doesn't much matter as long as it's usably tradeable. And CONTINUES to be at a rate that's tradeable.

I've got a shitload of penny's - when are they going to be worth $1000? They're not. But that doesn't mean I toss pennies away.

That's what annoys me about most/all "crypto" currencies. They're mostly worthless because they're worth is either undertimned or not known.

I don't know. But, yeah, I'd like to see a crypto currency that is worth something more than trading. Like any currency, sure, it will fluctuate. But like any USEABLE currency, it should fluctuate around a line. That's called stability. If a coin is worth 1000 one day, 1/1000 the next, 500 the day after, it's useless to me.  It's the same as holding on to $1 dollar bills in case they may eventually become worth more than one dollar.

This is a very broad subject with enough materials to fill a book. Both you and Tofer have made some very good points which supports why crypto currency is gaining world wide acceptance so rapidly. Unfortunately the inherent human greed and rampant speculations resulting in ferocious fluctuation of most crypto currencies today is killing their usefulness as a medium of exchange and store of value.

It will be some time before it become evident, so take it for whatever it’s worth. DNotes has been and will continue to establish itself very differently. We have to work very hard to create asset value to significantly improve the stability and trust in DNotes so as  to minimize speculations as a trading vehicle only. The cumulative asset value of DNotes over time could be so substantial that it can buy and sell DNotes for its account to provide a sufficiently stable currency for world trade, hence, the best chance to be the preferred digital currency of the future. This just a little hint of DNotes overall strategies.   For our strong supporters, this is indeed your ground floor opportunity and you could very well be part of history in the making.
PEACEOFWAR

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 05:55:16 AM

http://dnotescoin.com/
the Exchanges section of website might be having an font issue. or not loading correctly, I have to select whole sections to read it, is anyone else having this problem? Smiley

Dnotescoin
Tofer

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 08:08:21 AM

this is indeed your ground floor opportunity and you could very well be part of history in the making.
COULD!? How about are!  Whether we succeed or not we have made our mark in the books.  Also like has been said by many before, a better way has been found and it's just a matter of  time until crypto explodes, or the dollar implodes, or both.

Need someone to Mod your board so you can focus on your coin?  Want someone to be there answering newcomer  questions for the launch of your coin?  PM me for more info.  I can help!
Tofer

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 08:23:50 AM
Last edit: March 25, 2014, 08:49:16 AM by Tofer

Reaching out to crypto moms is now one of our top priorities. We can use a lot of help.

I like that term, Crypto Moms.  My sister in-law has always been salivating over  crypto for a while but hasn't been able to since she is a mom and realtor which is not the greatest work, and there is way too much risk for her.  I've already pledged around 10% of all my coins no mater the price to her and my brother when crypto gets established.

Need someone to Mod your board so you can focus on your coin?  Want someone to be there answering newcomer  questions for the launch of your coin?  PM me for more info.  I can help!
Tofer

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 08:47:57 AM

We are naturally resistant to and fear change, so don't beat the non-believers up too much, show them how they can benefit from it. Even the strongest supporters have likely gone through a period of disbelief. The book Our iceberg is melting comes to mind as write this.

Oh I'm talking about the mindless parrots.  You know the ones.  "The news tells me bitcoin is baaaaad so bitcoin baaad. Bitcoin is for drug dealers. Bitcoin is imaginary...(drool) what!? There are other bitcoins but they aren't bitcoins whatever I don't care you're a drug dealing, imaginary, uh uh and you killed Jesus!"  Those ones, they really give my brain a good ego stroke, for some reason these type of people make others depressed.  Not me, I find comfort knowing I'm not the jackass on the bus.  Any negative comments are reserved for fun time with people who ask for it with personal insults directed at me as a result of me supporting crypto. One thing I hate, I have no valid response so I'll just insert some insult and hope I can change the topic or start a fight so I don't have to acknowledge my ignorance.

Chase
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 01:44:16 PM

RE-POST

I have been watching the launches and subsequent activity of various cryptocurrencies for a while now. There a three new coins that I feel have the potential to go the distance - BlackCoin, DNotes, and Mintcoin.  I would like to help with the advancement of them and will be posting the same ideas on the boards of all three coins.

Let's give merchants numerous reasons to accept these coins and purchase more of them to use for:
   -Employee incentive programs - profit sharing, bonuses, sales commissions, office pools
         and prizes, etc.
   -Employee retirement plans, savings plans, home ownership plans, etc.
   -Charitable donations
   -Establish payment system with their suppliers
   -Save some as an investment

Having employees hold onto these coins this way will ensure widespread distribution.  It will also result in people being familiar with the coin and already accepting it when new technology and ease of use arrives.  These employee coinholders will have a vested interest in the value of the coin and will want to protect it.

Where to start:
   -Set up as many people as you can with wallets and show them how to buy these coins on an  
         exchange.  If someone could do a VERY basic printable instructional how-to, starting with
         the wallet, that would be extremely helpful.
   -Start a Crypto investment club or group
      -each person has their own wallets
      -start with BlackCoin, DNotes, and Mintcoin
      -any additional coins should have good potential and a strong community
   -Someone with much more talent than I have could set up a business directory by
     country, state, province, city, category, etc.  ***This would be worldwide free advertising
         for merchants.

If we take the lead in implementing new ideas, everyone else will always be trying to catch up.  I am working on another project to help these coins that will take me a couple of months to complete.  If anyone has already posted any of these ideas, I apologize, but there are not enough hours in the day to read that many posts.
Good luck everyone!
-------------------

I am encouraging people to invest in DNotes not as a quick flip, but as a method of savings / wealth accumulation.  When this succeeds (notice I use the word when) as a currency, it will be because of the hard work everyone is putting in now.  It will go through ups and downs and eventually settle in a range that people will accept for payment.  Keep in mind that credit cards charge merchants around 4% as a transaction fee, not to mention the astronomical fee consumers pay in interest.  The coins being mined and coming to the market should coincide with rising demand.  

I am working on a couple of projects and I know everyone hates when someone says "but I'm not letting the cat out of the bag", however, Marketing 101 states that's exactly where the cat needs to stay!!  

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." -Albert Einstein-

DNotes EDU – Cryptocurrency Education For All – Accomplishments of 2018
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 04:05:31 PM

I am encouraging people to invest in DNotes not as a quick flip, but as a method of savings / wealth accumulation.  When this succeeds (notice I use the word when) as a currency, it will be because of the hard work everyone is putting in now.  It will go through ups and downs and eventually settle in a range that people will accept for payment.  Keep in mind that credit cards charge merchants around 4% as a transaction fee, not to mention the astronomical fee consumers pay in interest.  The coins being mined and coming to the market should coincide with rising demand.  

I am working on a couple of projects and I know everyone hates when someone says "but I'm not letting the cat out of the bag", however, Marketing 101 states that's exactly where the cat needs to stay!!  

Chase, thanks for your support. The fact that you have the vision to pick DNotes as a long term play is quite impressive. DNotes is positioned very differently. It is positioned to be able to govern its destiny to be the digital currency of the future with lasting value. Examine the words carefully. It is a very ambitious goal and will require a lot of heavy lifting just to build a solid foundation at this formative stage.

Only those who share our visions and philosophies or follow us very closer can understand and appreciate the disciplined processes the DNotes team has been taking. In plain English – follow the steps, follow the steps, …. Don’t run before you learned to walk. Don’t be distracted by the trading price of DNotes today or next week unless you want to dump your stake today or next week. The true value of DNotes is in the future. As we continue to build and create asset value the fundamentals will support, that all things being equal, DNotes will be worth more this time next month than today. If that is not the case, based on the traded price, it simply means that its value remains undiscovered and therefore under-valued. Most likely, it has not been pumped to be dumped. Perhaps I don’t even have to explain what this mean.
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 04:51:57 PM

Reaching out to crypto moms is now one of our top priorities. We can use a lot of help.

I like that term, Crypto Moms.  My sister in-law has always been salivating over  crypto for a while but hasn't been able to since she is a mom and realtor which is not the greatest work, and there is way too much risk for her.  I've already pledged around 10% of all my coins no mater the price to her and my brother when crypto gets established.

We are glad that you like the term. Crypto Moms is already in the making. Its top priority is to promote and grow women's participation in the crypto currency world. Let's plan on signing up a million crypto moms like your sister in-law with 1 DNote to get a saving account going. The new site will offer many opportunities for those moms to own many more DNotes and grow their saving as rapidly as they like to. Our job is to be totally committed in growing the asset value of DNotes. Given the time and a good track record, that is our opportunity to convince the world that DNotes can deliver a "reliable appreciating store of value" that is totally absent across the entire landscape of the crypto currency world today.

In the mean time, Tofer, my advise is do not be bothered by those who mislabel bitcoin and crypto currency as an instrument to commit illegal acts and therefore the currency is bad and not good for anything else. The knife as a cutting instrument has been used to commit countless murders. Should we condemn the knife and not use it as a cutting tool? Over time a select few crypto currencies will be adopted by the mainstream. Our job is to work hard to ensure that DNotes is among the very few to earn this honor.
PEACEOFWAR

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 04:12:19 AM
Last edit: March 26, 2014, 04:23:51 AM by PEACEOFWAR

Hi Does anyone know how long until mintpal will add dnotes? I have joined and am voting as much as I can.

Also on allcoin I bought up 48,000 DNotes got our figures looking bit better for 24hr, hope some momentum can build :-)  
Pair    Price/24H Average    24H Low/High    24h Volume    Trend ▴
  SKC    0.00000275
0.00000275    0.00000275
0.00000275    0.0014 BTC
500.0000 SKC    223.53%
  HIC    0.00001800
0.00001927    0.00001800
0.00002000    0.0438 BTC
2,272.5014 HIC    104.31%
  NOTE    0.00000083
0.00000082    0.00000047
0.00000083    0.0456 BTC
55,362.1011 NOTE    102.44%

Dnotescoin
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2014, 04:57:22 AM

Hi Does anyone know how long until mintpal will add dnotes? I have joined and am voting as much as I can.
Manual voting has minimal impact on mintpal. Right now it would take 60,000 votes, or 12,000 hours of voting at a rate of 5 votes each hour, to catch up. They add one coin every week, if you check the top 'voted' coin right now they have 5.5 BTC invested already and voting ends in 2 days.

PEACEOFWAR

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 06:35:22 AM

Just came up with another few random ideas for us.
you guys know how spam emails take up server loads and of course suck to receive, and bots are the main responsible party, it is huge issue.
Well a long time ago an idea was floated to just simply have to add something simple to prove you are not a BOT like 1+8 =9.

Well I was wondering since Cyrpto Currency works on advance math problems.... is there a way we might be able to come up with to offer Dnotes as a way to do that, as a small way to pull this off?
Like having an email system setup where each email costs a fraction of a dnote - thus would be run through advanced crypto checks to avoid spam. I am sure this idea would need fine tuning. just bringing it up. Smiley
------------------------------------------------------------
I suppose we could also look into expanding this idea as a possible solution package or tool for things like forum posts too, stop DDOS denial of service attacks. I think being able to offer a currency as a service and mining it can become the powerhouse CPU computing behind such ventures and reward would be dnotes of course. I would think this would help standardize the currency.
------------------------------------------------------------
Also another idea can we offer a way to work with SETI or something to combine a little piece of their work with our blocks to help them out? or have hybrid mining where a few topics are available of real needed computing, and 50% of that topic is part of a Dnote block and other 50% is normal Dnote crypto currency verification.

So SETI could be a topic,
GENE sequencing issue problems...
Hell reach out to BIONC and maybe form a partnership.

Dnotescoin
Chase
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 02:16:20 PM

Manual voting has minimal impact on mintpal. Right now it would take 60,000 votes, or 12,000 hours of voting at a rate of 5 votes each hour, to catch up. They add one coin every week, if you check the top 'voted' coin right now they have 5.5 BTC invested already and voting ends in 2 days.

Mintpal - "Although the majority of new markets will come from the voting system, we reserve the right to add new markets outside of the system where we feel necessary".  This could be our way onto Mintpal without having to give our voting fingers carpal tunnel syndrome.  Whoever can vote, should still vote and whoever can afford even a small amount of Bitcoin can vote that way.  I bet the Crypto Moms will be great voters!  If Mintpal can see how much support there is behind DNotes, we may get picked because of our movement to get women into cryptocurrencies.  When we get a little bit of momentum in the voting, I will start contacting Mintpal to state our case (and I won't stop).  I think Mintpal is a great exchange, I have never had any problems with it, and it is really important for women (who generally are a little more risk adverse), to have a reliable exchange to buy DNotes on.

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." -Albert Einstein-

DNotes EDU – Cryptocurrency Education For All – Accomplishments of 2018
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 02:50:14 PM

Crypty Rush Alert:

We feel that the constant shut down at Crypto Rush over the last two weeks has been disruptive and troubling. Please spend sometime to review the situation yourself to make an informed decision.

Personally I have very good experience with Allcoin and never encountered any problems covering deposit, trading and withdrawal based on fairly large volume of activities.

We have raised our priority to have DNotes listed on Cryptsy to the highest level. Any help you can offer to make this goal achievable at the earliest will be appreciated. Thanks.
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 02:56:44 PM

http://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/2014/03/26/cryptorush-support-worker-leaks-inside-info/

Looks like this exchange might be in trouble.  Just wanted to make everyone aware before you send any fund that way.

Mark
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 515 »
  Print  

Jump to: