Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 09:37:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 [188] 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 ... 515 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NOTE]DNotes - Celebrating DNotes 3rd Birthday - Forum Now Open  (Read 814501 times)
Dyna
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 05:08:19 PM

This 2nd Press Release is limited to 700 word intended to reach the mainstream news media. Please let us know if you come across major news networks and some new ones that have not covered DNotes before.

Another new one:
WCAX.com

http://www.wcax.com/story/28118633/dnotes-digital-currency-retirement-savings-plans-provide-relief-for-underfunded-retirement-accounts

DNotes Digital Currency Retirement Savings Plans Provide Relief For Underfunded Retirement Accounts

Posted: Feb 16, 2015 9:43 AM CSTUpdated: Feb 16, 2015 10:44 AM CST
This article was originally distributed via SproutNews. SproutNews, WorldNow and this Site make no warranties or representations in connection therewith.

DNotes is pleased to announce unprecedented Digital Currency Retirement Savings Plans to provide relief for underfunded retirement accounts; offering up to 12% Yearly Interest Bonus with a limit of 1,000,000 DNotes and a 100% deposit guarantee.

Illinois, USA – February 16, 2015 /MM-BitcoinPR/ —

DNotes, known as a stable digital currency with a solid and consistent uptrend, announced an unprecedented new savings plan to provide relief for underfunded individual retirement accounts. According to computing pioneer and DNotes Co-Founder Alan Yong, one million DNotes have been donated to CR.I.S.P. (Cryptocurrency Investment Savings Plan) for Retirement to encourage savers to supplement their underfunded individual retirement accounts. With any long term DNotes deposit commitment of 5, 10, 15, or 20 year duration, individuals will receive a 100% deposit guarantee, up to 12% yearly interest bonus on their deposit with 1 million DNotes limit on the bonus interest offered.
CryptoBroker79

Activity: 493
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 08:00:06 PM
Last edit: February 16, 2015, 08:41:13 PM by CryptoBroker79

Impeccable article, here's another on NBC 12.

http://www.nbc12.com/story/28118633/dnotes-digital-currency-retirement-savings-plans-provide-relief-for-underfunded-retirement-accounts

Edit: Here are a few more from the past 3 hours.

http://www.fox42kptm.com/story/28118633/dnotes-digital-currency-retirement-savings-plans-provide-relief-for-underfunded-retirement-accounts
http://www.abc3340.com/story/28118633/dnotes-digital-currency-retirement-savings-plans-provide-relief-for-underfunded-retirement-accounts
http://www.cbs19.tv/story/28118633/dnotes-digital-currency-retirement-savings-plans-provide-relief-for-underfunded-retirement-accounts
http://www.cbs8.com/story/28118633/dnotes-digital-currency-retirement-savings-plans-provide-relief-for-underfunded-retirement-accounts
http://www.abc40.com/story/28118633/dnotes-digital-currency-retirement-savings-plans-provide-relief-for-underfunded-retirement-accounts
http://www.fox14tv.com/story/28118633/dnotes-digital-currency-retirement-savings-plans-provide-relief-for-underfunded-retirement-accounts
http://www.cbs46.com/story/28118633/dnotes-digital-currency-retirement-savings-plans-provide-relief-for-underfunded-retirement-accounts
http://www.fox54.com/story/28118633/dnotes-digital-currency-retirement-savings-plans-provide-relief-for-underfunded-retirement-accounts
RJF

Activity: 616

Online since '89...

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2015, 08:28:27 PM

Just thinking about ways to help people start an account and it occurred to me that if they could use other crypto currencies that would make entry much easier. I know there are issues with converting fiat to crypto but, how about crypto to crypto? What if a person could simply select from a drop down menu one or more of some of the top performing coins and instantly convert that amount to DNotes that is automatically deposited in a retirement or, other vault account?

No third parties, no exchanges to deal with manually, the vault site does the calculation and API calls could make the exchange. I'm not an expert in this area but I believe this could be totally automated without re-inventing the wheel. Something to think about. The easier it is to get onboard, the better.

DNotesVault
“First, they ignore you. Then, they laugh at you. Then, they fight you. Then you win!” – Mahatma Gandhi 
Prepare for your future now, check out CRISP For Retirement and our complete family of CRISP savings plans.
RJF

Online since '89...

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2015, 08:34:34 PM

Nice. I'm very familiar with Richmond and the huge potential market in that area. It's about an hour south of here. That was a very professional write up.

DNotesVault
“First, they ignore you. Then, they laugh at you. Then, they fight you. Then you win!” – Mahatma Gandhi 
Prepare for your future now, check out CRISP For Retirement and our complete family of CRISP savings plans.
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111

DNotes

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2015, 08:37:00 PM

Wednesday 2/18/2015 will be DNotes 1 year anniversary.

RJF

Online since '89...

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2015, 08:51:07 PM
Last edit: February 16, 2015, 09:03:56 PM by RJF

Suitable for framing...  Smiley  Interesting how the price "plateaus" seem to last about 60 days each. Is there some development timeline we could correlate that against?

DNotesVault
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 09:44:27 PM
Last edit: February 16, 2015, 10:35:29 PM by Dyna

Suitable for framing...  Smiley  Interesting how the price "plateaus" seem to last about 60 days each. Is there some development timeline we could correlate that against?

That is a great observation, but there is no clear indication of a correlation to development timeline or press release. I have spent hours looking at our chart a number of times. The patterns are so simple I can not come up with any interesting conclusions. However, I have noted that after reaching a new high it took time to gently digest that new high for a month or two before attempting for the next high. It has never gone back to the previous lows, except at the very beginning. If this trend line continues, DNotes will be an excellent store of value and eventually be very attractive as a medium of exchange. Based on this trend line, it is never too late to invest in DNotes as long as it is invested for the long term. And if you missed the last low a couple of months back, well, you missed it.
frameLAlife

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

Yessir.

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2015, 09:49:53 PM

DNOTES chart is AMAZING!

Cheesy

www.ptcrypto.com YOUR Bitcoin consultants!
BTC 13TQitBTzADXpYsDMRjDqFuGaw8m1JZ2YE
kanus1113

Activity: 452

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 10:57:08 PM

DNOTES chart is AMAZING!

Cheesy

+1 blows me away. My only crypto investment that still has more value than I invested in it.
RJF

Online since '89...

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2015, 11:08:50 PM

DNOTES chart is AMAZING!

Cheesy

+1 blows me away. My only crypto investment that still has more value than I invested in it.

It's a simple formula really:

1. Do your research
2. Make a plan and set a goal
3. Commit resources
4. Work your butt off and help others to see your dream
5. Never lie, be honest
6. Never over promise
7. Never give up
8 Repeat from #3 until satisfied

DNotesVault
Chase
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 12:22:43 AM

Hello everyone:
I would like to say that I think this is a promising project, and I think we can have success with it.

I see we are looking for ideas, and one thing I heard on the news is something like 95% of Bitcoin users are men.
see story
http://upstart.bizjournals.com/money/loot/2014/02/21/bitcoin-needs-more-women-users.html?page=all

So my idea is lets reach out with Dnotes to get more groups involved.
Maybe start up donation drives for woman's causes, or special matching program for that kind of idea.
If we can get groups that prior cryptocurrency systems have ignored I believe this can be very successful.
We should also make sure that everyone has a way and understanding of how to get dnotecoins even on lower end machines

Excellent idea.  For DNotes to be adopted as the digital currency of the future with lasting value, DNotes must be willing and able to do things that others can’t or wouldn’t do. This includes identifying underserved groups such as women. There are a lot of very important issues women care deeply about. Specifically, various health issues such breast cancer, college savings for their children and many more. How about a drive to set up 10,000 DNotes college saving wallets with 100 DNotes to start off and mom can own a lot more through various participations to help DNotes grow. For example a few stay home moms, with PR experience and writing skills can become DNotes PR department and get paid in DNotes for the work they contribute. It may not seem much for mom assisting in the production of one press release and earn 1000 DNotes deposited in the kid’s college fund today.  But what if she assisted in completing 100 tasks over the next couple of years and earned 100,000 DNotes and let’s assume that by the time the kid started college one DNote is worth USD0.50. $50,000 college fund may not be so bad.

I am just trying to expand on this great idea and the numbers used are only conceptual. If there is sufficient support to go forward, as I understand from the Dev., someone needs to volunteer as the project leader and come up with specific proposals. My understanding is that if there is sufficient participation resulting in worthy projects, the project leaders and a few strong supporters will be advanced to Level Two, which is not opened to the general public. Video game anyone?  If you don’t finish level one, you don’t advance to play in level two. This could be a lot of fun.

Again, Excellent idea.

March 7, 2014

The spark that lit the fire for CryptoMoms!

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." -Albert Einstein-

DNotes EDU – Cryptocurrency Education For All – Accomplishments of 2018
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 12:36:37 AM

Hello everyone:
I would like to say that I think this is a promising project, and I think we can have success with it.

I see we are looking for ideas, and one thing I heard on the news is something like 95% of Bitcoin users are men.
see story
http://upstart.bizjournals.com/money/loot/2014/02/21/bitcoin-needs-more-women-users.html?page=all

So my idea is lets reach out with Dnotes to get more groups involved.
Maybe start up donation drives for woman's causes, or special matching program for that kind of idea.
If we can get groups that prior cryptocurrency systems have ignored I believe this can be very successful.
We should also make sure that everyone has a way and understanding of how to get dnotecoins even on lower end machines

Excellent idea.  For DNotes to be adopted as the digital currency of the future with lasting value, DNotes must be willing and able to do things that others can’t or wouldn’t do. This includes identifying underserved groups such as women. There are a lot of very important issues women care deeply about. Specifically, various health issues such breast cancer, college savings for their children and many more. How about a drive to set up 10,000 DNotes college saving wallets with 100 DNotes to start off and mom can own a lot more through various participations to help DNotes grow. For example a few stay home moms, with PR experience and writing skills can become DNotes PR department and get paid in DNotes for the work they contribute. It may not seem much for mom assisting in the production of one press release and earn 1000 DNotes deposited in the kid’s college fund today.  But what if she assisted in completing 100 tasks over the next couple of years and earned 100,000 DNotes and let’s assume that by the time the kid started college one DNote is worth USD0.50. $50,000 college fund may not be so bad.

I am just trying to expand on this great idea and the numbers used are only conceptual. If there is sufficient support to go forward, as I understand from the Dev., someone needs to volunteer as the project leader and come up with specific proposals. My understanding is that if there is sufficient participation resulting in worthy projects, the project leaders and a few strong supporters will be advanced to Level Two, which is not opened to the general public. Video game anyone?  If you don’t finish level one, you don’t advance to play in level two. This could be a lot of fun.

Again, Excellent idea.

March 7, 2014

The spark that lit the fire for CryptoMoms!

I said all that, wow! Of course, CryptoMoms is only getting started. We have a lot of hard work ahead.
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 12:56:46 AM

Just a little history.
CR.I.S.P. is the brainchild of Chase.

Kids with a CR.I.S.P.
« on: July 26, 2014, 01:35:44 PM »
Quote from Chase:

“Kids with a CR.I.S.P.”  (Ctyptocurrency Investment Savings Plan)

Crypto Moms will be helping to teach kids (and their parents) about the importance of a long term savings plan for cryptocurrency by introducing the CR.I.S.P.  This is an unstructured and self-directed plan, meaning you can deposit as much as you want, whenever you want.  Since digital currency is relatively new, there is the potential for significant profit for early adopters.

This is a challenge to all Crypto Moms to help out a child by:
-registering them for a Crypto Moms account
-helping them set up an account on at http://dnotesvault.com/
-show them how to post on Crypto Moms (click "REPLY" on the bottom of the page to post)
-show them how to put their DNotes deposit address in their signature when they post ***
-put their birthday in their signature if they wish
-make a deposit to their account
-parents will have to act on behalf of small children
***  This allows for the “guardian” Crypto Mom to make deposits on the child's birthday, Christmas, etc, if desired.

Note:  It is easier to sign up multiple children following the examples used on page 3

We will help both the kids and the parents learn about cryptocurrency and how they can get more of it, often for free.  This is a great way to help out less fortunate children and an excellent way to save for your child's education.
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111

DNotes

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2015, 01:51:15 AM

DNotes Open House February 17 & 18 - Drop in and say hi!

Come celebrate with us:

CR.I.S.P. For Retirement Launch - Feb 16

DNotes Birthday - Feb 18

One year record as the most stable currency!

This is our turn as a community to show our support for a well deserved coin and a well deserved team. Let’s keep this forum busy during the Open House and give CR.I.S.P. for Retirement a great head start.

If you know someone who hasn't posted yet, or only done so once, get in touch with them and ask them to drop in and say hello.

Message people from our forum that have been away.

In honor of CR.I.S.P. For Retirement, anyone who wishes to could post a retirement fact or story.  Limit of one fact or story per post, but as many posts as you want.

Share your retirement situation or Grandpa's "back in my day" stories.  Grin

The open house begins tomorrow! Don't forget to invite your friends and family to stop by the forum.

mafort1469

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 02:59:59 AM

Yes, I have invited everyone that I know and even some that I don't. We will all make a concerted effort to reach as many people as we can to come by our Open House. What an exciting event!!
Chase
Legendary

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 03:13:41 AM

"Financial Planning Association: Bitcoin Can Boost Portfolio Returns"

"An industry group representing certified financial planners has found that bitcoin can be a beneficial addition to investor portfolios.  In the new report, the Financial Planning Association (FPA) asserted that for many investors, bitcoin represents a potential opportunity that could both diversify and boost the efficiency of a portfolio."

http://www.coindesk.com/financial-planning-association-boost-portfolio/

Smiley Smiley

This is good news for the CR.I.S.P. !!

Chase, this proves how powerful the CR.I.S.P. concept is. Everyone should have one for themselves, their kids, college funds, ect... We will be making a huge effort to help people get their CR.I.S.P. started.

Posted September 11, 2014 - an article I will never forget.

This was the article that felt like the ultimate validation from the experts that we were on the right path with the CR.I.S.P.

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." -Albert Einstein-

Chase
Legendary

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 04:35:09 AM

Yahoo Finance!!

"DNotes Digital Currency Retirement Savings Plans Provide Relief For Underfunded Retirement Accounts"

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/dnotes-digital-currency-retirement-savings-032800708.html

Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 04:47:01 AM
Last edit: February 17, 2015, 03:56:24 PM by Dyna

"Financial Planning Association: Bitcoin Can Boost Portfolio Returns"

"An industry group representing certified financial planners has found that bitcoin can be a beneficial addition to investor portfolios.  In the new report, the Financial Planning Association (FPA) asserted that for many investors, bitcoin represents a potential opportunity that could both diversify and boost the efficiency of a portfolio."

http://www.coindesk.com/financial-planning-association-boost-portfolio/

Smiley Smiley

This is good news for the CR.I.S.P. !!

Chase, this proves how powerful the CR.I.S.P. concept is. Everyone should have one for themselves, their kids, college funds, ect... We will be making a huge effort to help people get their CR.I.S.P. started.

Posted September 11, 2014 - an article I will never forget.

This was the article that felt like the ultimate validation from the experts that we were on the right path with the CR.I.S.P.

FPA is a very respectable International Association of Financial Planners. I believe that a lot of their 24,000 members worldwide are CFPs (Certified Financial Planners) that have passed high certification standards, including professional conducts. In brief, their recommendations are objective and carry much weight.

They concluded that even though Bitcoin has not demonstrated the attributes of a successful currency, their empirical analysis suggested that “individual investors can benefit from holding a small amount of Bitcoin in a diversified portfolio… the analysis demonstrates that adding Bitcoin to an investor’s portfolio does enhance efficiency.” They recommended that “Bitcoin should only be held as a minor component of a well-diversified portfolio, such as in a market-weighted basket of major asset classes.”

I share Chase’s excitement of FPA’s conclusion especially with the availability of DNotes being a stable digital currency with a proven track record of reliable long term appreciation. It is conceivable that once DNotes is discovered by professional investors and CFPs the recommendation to include DNotes as a minor portion of a well-diversified portfolio or asset allocation, may be made with far less reservation. That could be of material positive impact on DNotes valuation.

Thanks to Chase. I have no doubt that CRISP is on the right track. I will make a brief post on our family of CRISPs tomorrow.
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 04:57:46 AM

Yahoo Finance!!

"DNotes Digital Currency Retirement Savings Plans Provide Relief For Underfunded Retirement Accounts"

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/dnotes-digital-currency-retirement-savings-032800708.html

Excellent. I was hoping that it would show up in Yahoo Finance. This is our sixth appearance on Yahoo Finance, a leading online international financial publication.
grandmama

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 06:07:55 AM

Just want to shout out to RJF I certainly hope you had a great Birthday and am excited for the Retirement program being implemented.  Congrats and I know you can and will do a terrific job promoting it.  Also congrats to all who are making the newsworthy posts.  This will surely get DNotes the much deserved attention needed to get the word out that DNotes is a viable currency worth taking a look at and investing in.  Again congrats to all the developers, your hard work and determination to present this to the world is outstanding!
Pages: « 1 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 [188] 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 ... 515 »
  Print  

Jump to: