Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:49:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 [417] 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 ... 515 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NOTE]DNotes - Celebrating DNotes 3rd Birthday - Forum Now Open  (Read 814493 times)
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111

DNotes

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2015, 03:58:05 PM

Bitcoin Weekly Recap 12-18-2015

Bitwage’s Jonathan Chester on Bitcoin Challenges.
Bitcoin-only Online Poker Sites Experience Miserable 2015.
Authenta Trade Acquired by Costas, Receives $32 Million in Funding.
Bitwala Introduces Bitcoin Debit Card.
Digital Piracy Exposing Gamers to Malware and Bitcoin Theft.

http://dcebrief.com/bitcoin-weekly-recap-12-18-2015/

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2015, 04:35:22 PM

Good press release team, very clear and focused. Looking forward to the book and the site, always on the lookout for good business and self help information so I'm sure I will enjoy it and it's contribution to DNotes. It's nice to see how dedicated the DNotes team is, to take something profitable and use it to grow DNotes, especially in crypto world where the majority is just looking to line their own pockets.

Thanks Berman for the kind comments! In order for us to push forward and make this vision for DNotes happen, it will have to be sustainable.

Forgive me: until this morning, I'd never had a good look at the DCE Brief. Came across it on Reddit Dogecoin Cryptocurrencies*. Very impressed! Just the quality of material that every crypto community should be (but is not) producing.

*Great 'all-rounder' news site.

Thanks, Mark. DCEBrief is only getting started. Our team has been working very hard and done very well. They deserves much credit for a job well done. I hope to be a able to contribute more in a couple of months. Thanks to everyone for your hard work and support.

Appreciate it Mark! Which article made its way to Dogecoin Reddit? I just took a look and didn't see it.

I am glad to hear you like the quality of content, we have been very lucky to find excellent writers. Still feeling out what topics seems to grab the most attention of the community, and being mindful of our mission to help the industry.

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2015, 04:44:27 PM

In checking through the Doge Reddit, I found this. Conceptually, this is how I envision DNotes integrating with external blockchain services among other things. "Two-sided pegging" on sidechains, as Vitalik described it, will be important to the future of digital currency and blockchain. I will have my eye on this.

Dogecoin Integrates in Ethereum for Application in Smart Contracts

In his recent discussion on Reddit, Vitalik Buterin stated that cryptocurrency Dogecoin will be transfered onto the Ethereum network. In particular, it covers usage of DOGE coins in Ethereum’s smart contracts.

DOGE employment in Ethereum will use two-sided pegging (sidechains), which, according to Buterin, will free the Dogecoin community from possible risks associated with Ethereum. The only obstacle for the integration is in peculiarities of the scrypt algorithm underlying Dogecoin operation. Earlier, Ethereum started developing similar solution for Bitcoin.

http://forklog.net/dogecoin-integrates-in-ethereum-for-application-in-smart-contracts/

infovortice2013
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2015, 05:49:18 PM

In checking through the Doge Reddit, I found this. Conceptually, this is how I envision DNotes integrating with external blockchain services among other things. "Two-sided pegging" on sidechains, as Vitalik described it, will be important to the future of digital currency and blockchain. I will have my eye on this.

Dogecoin Integrates in Ethereum for Application in Smart Contracts

In his recent discussion on Reddit, Vitalik Buterin stated that cryptocurrency Dogecoin will be transfered onto the Ethereum network. In particular, it covers usage of DOGE coins in Ethereum’s smart contracts.

DOGE employment in Ethereum will use two-sided pegging (sidechains), which, according to Buterin, will free the Dogecoin community from possible risks associated with Ethereum. The only obstacle for the integration is in peculiarities of the scrypt algorithm underlying Dogecoin operation. Earlier, Ethereum started developing similar solution for Bitcoin.

http://forklog.net/dogecoin-integrates-in-ethereum-for-application-in-smart-contracts/

yeah will be great see DNotes there, at the end all saving plans are like contracts, insurances market is big too
neleonele

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

member of GameCredits Dev team

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2015, 07:30:55 PM
Last edit: December 18, 2015, 07:42:14 PM by neleonele

Dear Dnotes friends and family,

Like a Big thanks to Dnotes,Dce Brief and this community,GMC dev team decided to advertise logos of DCE brief and CRISP for students in our Grand Prix race.
You are all invited to register on our web wallet http://wallet.gamecredits.org/ and take your chance to win 15000 GameCredits.After registration,download link will show,unzip it and enjoy.
Every registered user have 50 free attempts.To get more attempts user can share his results on Twitter or Facebook.That way,we are trying to get more players and more people educate about crypto industry.So,you are all welcome.
In next 2 days,players can practice.After that race for prize will start.All details are published on : http://dcebrief.com/more-than-just-a-game-how-gamecredits-can-benefit-the-emerging-relationship-between-gaming-and-cryptocurrency/

I hope you will like to play the game and we all together can make this all bigger.

King regards and thanks again

Nele

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2015, 07:45:54 PM

Like a Big thanks to Dnotes,Dce Brief and this community,GMC dev team decided to advertise logos of DCE brief and CRISP for students in our Grand Prix race.
You are all invited to register on our web wallet http://wallet.gamecredits.org/ and take your chance to win 15000 GameCredits.After registration,download link will show,unzip it and enjoy.
Every registered user have 50 free attempts.To get more attempts user can share his results on Twitter or Facebook.That way,we are trying to get more players and more people educate about crypto industry.So,you are all welcome.
In next 2 days,players can practice.After that race for prize will start.All details are published on : http://dcebrief.com/more-than-just-a-game-how-gamecredits-can-benefit-the-emerging-relationship-between-gaming-and-cryptocurrency/

I hope you will like to play the game and we all together can make this all bigger.

Nele

Thank you Nele, we appreciate the inclusion and wish you all the best of luck!

Dyna
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 07:52:22 PM

Nele

Hello, Nele. I am delighted to see you here. Please post this on CryptoMoms as well. I am very happy that your team has been making great progress. Though I am not a game player I can see that GMC is on the path to great success. GMC and Notes are among the most undervalued coins today but that is not stopping us from our missions to do the right things. Congratulations and stay the course. We are glad to be of help when we can.
Chase
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 08:37:10 PM

Nele

Nele, this is awesome!!  You and the rest of the GMC team are DNotes BFFs!!

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." -Albert Einstein-

DNotes EDU – Cryptocurrency Education For All – Accomplishments of 2018
Chase
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 08:37:29 PM

This is fascinating, but that may be because I am a social media novice.  Grin

Top Digital Marketing Trends for 2016

30% of all online shopping purchases now happen on mobile phones

Posting content with an image on social media is likely to increase engagement. A study found that tweets with images received 150% more retweets than those without.

Only 28% of content sharing happens through social media – the remaining 72% happens via email and other private communication methods.

The amount of data stored online is set to be 44 times larger in 2020 than in 2009

64% of Smartphone users prefer to watch a YouTube video as opposed to undertaking research or read a product manual.

http://patrickosinski.blogspot.com.br/2015/12/top-digital-marketing-trends-for-2016.html

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." -Albert Einstein-

DNotes EDU – Cryptocurrency Education For All – Accomplishments of 2018
SmokeysGardens

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 10:22:27 PM

Nele

Hello, Nele. I am delighted to see you here. Please post this on CryptoMoms as well. I am very happy that your team has been making great progress. Though I am not a game player I can see that GMC is on the path to great success. GMC and Notes are among the most undervalued coins today but that is not stopping us from our missions to do the right things. Congratulations and stay the course. We are glad to be of help when we can.

Good to see you again, Nele! We need more "education programs". Great minds think alike. Alan's response hit a nerve with me:

Alan said: Though I am not a game player. When I read this I about spit my coffee out. My first thought was of Alan telling me about his 5 year old grankid trying to teach him how to play a game of some sorts. I can see Alan poring over spreadsheets at a desk. I have seen him in the garden working his ass off. He is a working MACHINE! I can vision him at a high level meeting. What I can't vision is Alan at play. Other than the grankids, I think his "play" is working!! (I may have described myself a little also, but at least I watch NFL Football and NASCAR).

Smokey
neleonele

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

member of GameCredits Dev team

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2015, 11:12:12 PM

Nele

Good to see you again, Nele! We need more "education programs". Great minds think alike. Alan's response hit a nerve with me:

Alan said: Though I am not a game player. When I read this I about spit my coffee out. My first thought was of Alan telling me about his 5 year old grankid trying to teach him how to play a game of some sorts. I can see Alan poring over spreadsheets at a desk. I have seen him in the garden working his ass off. He is a working MACHINE! I can vision him at a high level meeting. What I can't vision is Alan at play. Other than the grankids, I think his "play" is working!! (I may have described myself a little also, but at least I watch NFL Football and NASCAR).

Smokey

Thanks Smokey,

and yes,totally agree with you,Gaming on the Blockchain is the easiest way to get kids and students active in crypto industry.
You all can send links to your kids,grandchildren and kids you love.
I mean they already play games and that is our grand potential....

They will like it,just like we are....but they need to hear about it.

Regards

Nele

IMZ
Legendary

Activity: 1498

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 11:19:11 PM

Good press release team, very clear and focused. Looking forward to the book and the site, always on the lookout for good business and self help information so I'm sure I will enjoy it and it's contribution to DNotes. It's nice to see how dedicated the DNotes team is, to take something profitable and use it to grow DNotes, especially in crypto world where the majority is just looking to line their own pockets.

Thanks Berman for the kind comments! In order for us to push forward and make this vision for DNotes happen, it will have to be sustainable.

Forgive me: until this morning, I'd never had a good look at the DCE Brief. Came across it on Reddit Dogecoin Cryptocurrencies*. Very impressed! Just the quality of material that every crypto community should be (but is not) producing.

*Great 'all-rounder' news site.

Thanks, Mark. DCEBrief is only getting started. Our team has been working very hard and done very well. They deserves much credit for a job well done. I hope to be a able to contribute more in a couple of months. Thanks to everyone for your hard work and support.

Appreciate it Mark! Which article made its way to Dogecoin Reddit? I just took a look and didn't see it.

I am glad to hear you like the quality of content, we have been very lucky to find excellent writers. Still feeling out what topics seems to grab the most attention of the community, and being mindful of our mission to help the industry.

The article on capital controls in China.
shavers

Activity: 439
Merit: 288

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 11:28:36 PM

It's a rare pleasure to have such firends as DNotes are. Of course, it's a pleasure to have Nele as a friend, colleague and a team mate as well. Smiley
We were glad to promote Crisp and DCEBrief within our game and we saved a few nice spots for DNotes logo in next version of the game.
Yet again both our coins are perfect example that the price isn't the indicator of a real value. I guess it's the curse of cypto world Smiley
What matters most is how much effort we put into bringing crypto closer to ordinary people, and we're both doing it damn good.
Keep up the good work my DNotes friends, and we'll keep you informed about the news from our side and about the version that'll contain DNotes logo.
We appreciate everything you did for us so it's our turn to return the favour.

Take care,
Alex

Aber wie willst du denn einmal sterben, Narziß, wenn du doch keine Mutter hast?
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2015, 01:48:02 AM

It's a rare pleasure to have such firends as DNotes are. Of course, it's a pleasure to have Nele as a friend, colleague and a team mate as well. Smiley
We were glad to promote Crisp and DCEBrief within our game and we saved a few nice spots for DNotes logo in next version of the game.
Yet again both our coins are perfect example that the price isn't the indicator of a real value. I guess it's the curse of cypto world Smiley
What matters most is how much effort we put into bringing crypto closer to ordinary people, and we're both doing it damn good.
Keep up the good work my DNotes friends, and we'll keep you informed about the news from our side and about the version that'll contain DNotes logo.

Take care,
Alex

Good to see you here Alex. Thank you, it's our pleasure to support your efforts and work together for the mutual benefit of our industry.

Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 02:00:53 AM

Take care,
Alex

We are delighted to see you here, Alex. The true value of good honest work is always reflected over the long term. In the mean time, we appreciate the mutual cooperation and support, leading to great friendship. We love to see a lot more of that in our industry and hope that many more will join us in a more united front to promote what we passionately believe in. This could be a good opportunity for the ordinary citizens of the world to participate, in minimal ways, that otherwise would not make a difference in the traditional investment world.
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 02:19:47 AM

This is fascinating, but that may be because I am a social media novice.  Grin

Top Digital Marketing Trends for 2016

30% of all online shopping purchases now happen on mobile phones

Posting content with an image on social media is likely to increase engagement. A study found that tweets with images received 150% more retweets than those without.

Only 28% of content sharing happens through social media – the remaining 72% happens via email and other private communication methods.

The amount of data stored online is set to be 44 times larger in 2020 than in 2009

64% of Smartphone users prefer to watch a YouTube video as opposed to undertaking research or read a product manual.

http://patrickosinski.blogspot.com.br/2015/12/top-digital-marketing-trends-for-2016.html

Very interesting data.

"64% of Smartphone users prefer to watch a YouTube video as opposed to undertaking research or read a product manual."

Good to know. TeeGee is working very hard right now to produce a YouTube video on "The Dnotes' Difference." We appreciate that very much and looking forward to watching it in a few weeks on YouTube.
IMZ
Legendary

Activity: 1498

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 03:16:47 AM

[Sigh]

Meanwhile, on Cryptsy . . .

changed the password on one of my Cr. accounts yesterday. Got the 'Yup. Done!' message. But now locked out. (No funds in it.)

78 wallets down at this second -- 2 less than yesterday.

But . . . just tried moving Dnotes on to and off Cryptsy. Wham! Three minutes each way.
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 04:45:45 AM

[Sigh]

Meanwhile, on Cryptsy . . .

changed the password on one of my Cr. accounts yesterday. Got the 'Yup. Done!' message. But now locked out. (No funds in it.)

78 wallets down at this second -- 2 less than yesterday.

But . . . just tried moving Dnotes on to and off Cryptsy. Wham! Three minutes each way.

It looks like their upgrade a few hours ago was successful. DNotes seemed to be working fine. Unfortunately, I still have not received two withdrawals at .1 BTC each sent to two separate accounts on 12/10/15. I am curious to know if anyone successfully withdrew BTC from Cryptsy the last 7 days.
RJF

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Online since '89...

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2015, 03:39:57 PM

Nele

This is great! Thanks neleonele! I hope everyone here understands the importance of this. DNotes inclusion in this game is the future of advertising and marketing as the digital revolution matures. Online games, offline games, all sources that capture the users interest for prolonged periods of time are invaluable in the advertising world. The more impressions and exposure you can get in the subliminal or, "fringe" area of the users attention, the more your brand is driven home.

As entertainment continues to move away from television to online media and gaming, the more important it is for DNotes and other new technology businesses to develop and nurture a presence inside of this media. Gaming especially and similar diversions are most important. The message is presented in a way that remains in the subconscious long after the player has moved out of the media.

Take the screen shot above, if you were the player driving that car, every time you thought about that move, spin out, race, etc, there's DNotes in the picture.  It's burned into that memory unlike TV where people generally "veg out" and don't remember anything they have just seen after a few minutes.

And, as a side benefit, it nurtures a relationship between the game developer and the advertiser above and beyond simply paying for a 30 second spot on the boob tube or in print. Its a win/win for all concerned. I would like to see us do more in this area if possible.

I wouldn't hurt to investigate more of this type of product placement...

DNotesVault
“First, they ignore you. Then, they laugh at you. Then, they fight you. Then you win!” – Mahatma Gandhi 
Prepare for your future now, check out CRISP For Retirement and our complete family of CRISP savings plans.
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 03:44:33 PM

PR Update:

It looks like we are getting great worldwide coverage. It’s a good sign when we start seeing a lot of new names. The value of public relations and strong branding are often overlooked by small business owners. It is a dedicated long term commitment, when well executed with a clear and consistent message pays off very well over time. It must be an integral part of any company that wishes to accomplish exceptional success. The challenge is positioning the company to have the staying power while surviving the ups and downs that may be beyond one’s control. DNotes is designed to do just that. Collectively, we are always advancing towards our ultimate goal – to be the trusted global digital currency for everyone world to participate.

Here is the first article on DNotes featured in Spanish:

CriptoNoticias (featured, original article in Spanish):
http://criptonoticias.com/alan-yong-y-dnotes-anuncian-el-lanzamiento-de-un-libro-para-pequenos-empresarios/

Alan Yong  DNotes anuncian el lanzamiento de un libro para pequeños empresarios

16 diciembre, 2015
Sucesos
por Jaime Sandoval

DNotes ha anunciado el lanzamiento, para principios de 2016, de un libro para los propietarios de pequeñas empresas. El anuncio se produce después de las revelaciones de octubre sobre los planes de la compañía para el lanzamiento de una nueva empresa con fines de lucro el año que viene. Los funcionarios de DNotes han confirmado que el lanzamiento de la nueva compañía y el lanzamiento del libro planeado son parte de una estrategia continua para diferenciar el ecosistema DNotes y servir mejor a los socios y clientes en todo el sector de las criptomonedas y más allá.....
Pages: « 1 ... 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 [417] 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 ... 515 »
  Print  

Jump to: