Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 11:34:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 [371] 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 ... 515 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NOTE]DNotes - Celebrating DNotes 3rd Birthday - Forum Now Open  (Read 814493 times)
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111

DNotes

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2015, 11:55:46 PM

Bitcoin Alternative DNotes Announces New Company Launch in 2016 To Integrate The Currency, Payment System, and Blockchain

http://bitcoinschannel.com/bitcoin-alternative-dnotes-announces-new-company-launch-in-2016-to-integrate-the-currency-payment-system-and-blockchain/

The press release is fantastic and the best to date!!

Why should you invest in DNotes?  This article should give you enough reasons why.  Smiley

I had a '30 second elevator pitch' the other day and while I do need to improve it, the person wrote a few things down and was going to check it out.  It was a great encounter with a very receptive and intelligent woman who was impressed with DNotes philosophy.  I can talk pretty fast when I am excited about something, so I did manage to give her quite a bit of information in a short time.  When Yahoo Finance carries it, I am going to email the press release to her office - it is perfect timing to supply some added info.  I think eventually everyone will start to hear the name DNotes over and over and realize that they seriously need to look into it.

Great job!!!

That's excellent Chase! Keep us in the loop and let us know if there are any unanswered questions or anything we can clarify, especially when dealing with someone new to DNotes. We love to know how we can improve.

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2015, 11:58:22 PM

Don't know if this should cause worry, but just in case I posted it here: http://coinfire.io/2015/10/04/federal-investigations-of-cryptsy-underway/. We will watch and see what becomes of this.

I did notice that. We should keep an eye out, but I can't say for sure if there is anything to worry about as of yet. I did notice Cryptsy posted a response:
http://blog.cryptsy.com/post/130547612142/re-coinfire

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2015, 12:03:58 AM

I don't recall ever seeing this site before:

Money's Edge: The Center of Internet Finance News  - http://www.moneysedge.com/   

If it's new, it looks like they are off to a good start, but their "Top 50 Digital Currencies" could use a little work.

DNotes Announces New Company Launch in 2016 To Integrate The Currency, Payment System, and Blockchain - http://www.moneysedge.com/newsimage?id=589

Interesting find. I haven't heard of them yet either. Looks like their top 50 is data pulled from coingecko.

HORT

Activity: 508
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 12:11:57 AM

Don't know if this should cause worry, but just in case I posted it here: http://coinfire.io/2015/10/04/federal-investigations-of-cryptsy-underway/. We will watch and see what becomes of this.

I did notice that. We should keep an eye out, but I can't say for sure if there is anything to worry about as of yet. I did notice Cryptsy posted a response:
http://blog.cryptsy.com/post/130547612142/re-coinfire

Yes, I don't take any of those stories seriously until real proof is shown and I am glad they posted a response.
HORT

Activity: 508
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 12:14:29 AM

I don't recall ever seeing this site before:

Money's Edge: The Center of Internet Finance News  - http://www.moneysedge.com/   

If it's new, it looks like they are off to a good start, but their "Top 50 Digital Currencies" could use a little work.

DNotes Announces New Company Launch in 2016 To Integrate The Currency, Payment System, and Blockchain - http://www.moneysedge.com/newsimage?id=589

Interesting find. I haven't heard of them yet either. Looks like their top 50 is data pulled from coingecko.

Yes, the top 50 coins are hardly accurate. It doesn't even line up with coingecko so I don't know how they are ranking the coins.
Bergman

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 01:07:17 AM

Superb press release. DNotes is the only crypto with the vision to create a globally accepted digital currency. Great job.
matatyau-cohen

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 03:39:55 AM

Congratulations, what a bulding! DNOTES moves to the top

Excellent! Hard to believe DCEBrief is just over a month old and doing fantastic.

Quote From DNotes:

Same here Marc, it has only been a month and it is already taking off. We have been very fortunate to have found so many talented people and help from our community.

This press release, and next one to come, are the big ones and should provide some insight into where we are heading.

DNotes has been all about foundation building. Even I am amazed how much our team has accomplished in a very short period of time. Yet, we are significantly more than just DNotes the currency. We have been building a whole ecosystem. It was cool for me to do a Google search this morning and saw the the following result:

Bitcoin Alternative DNotes Announces New Company ...
dcebrief.com/bitcoin-alternative-dnotes-announces-new-company-launc...
•   
1 hour ago - Bitcoin Alternative DNotes Announces New Company Launch in 2016To Integrate The Currency, Payment System, and Blockchain.

We are building a complete system; a lean, mean machine as opposed to just a couple of components. That is why we are so certain that we will get to our ultimate destination - the trusted global digital currency for everyone.

[/quote]
IMZ
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 07:35:22 AM

Yes, 'just' Australia; but I have no doubt you guys appreciate the import:

http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/10/04/us-australia-bitcoin-idUSKCN0RY02H20151004
matatyau-cohen

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 11:09:58 AM

Guess the digital currencies are now in a middle of a race. this is a race toward being independent and un-tied to the Bitcoin, before the Bitcoin might slide down the hill.  In one hand Bitcoin is in a bad shape, and on the other hand non of the DC or non of a group of DC may play the market on it's own if Bitcoin is gone even gets badly weak. Now, what would happend if goverments around the globe would decide to copy the Australian decition to limit up to death the Bitcoin: A heavy efforts of us and many other coins will fade out and gone. This can be so sad. My opinion: We must make a move to face this danger. My suggestion: Let us gather 200 leading coins in a special meeting in New York this winter, and create together the DC and the NEW economy leadership. This move might take the DC industry out of being the satellites of the Bitcoin toward an independent life. DNOTES leads the industry with so many innovative initiatives, DNOTES can lead toward this new association as well. New York, Winter 2016

Bitcoin gets very bad media all over the world. the image of this coin is going down the mountain and connected more and more with negative news. further, even if part of these news items are not correct, there isn't any focusing and strong team behind this coin to prevent it's falling down the mountain. one of the evidence for this amazing deteriorating is the rate of Bitcoin which decreased 80% on the last 2 years (1150 USD to 230 USD). the problem is that all other coins are connected to the Bitcoin as it's satellites. yet there aren't any independent strong coins which can carving a new road for the Digital Currencies path and maintain this amazing innovative tech and field. so in this moment, if the Bitcoin is fade out, it could jeopardize all other coins. hope DNOTES steps can make it an independent coin with the very needed image and shape of reliability and honesty.

This was in my inbox today and thought how silly. Of course bitcoin is struggling in Australia when the banks don't allow exchanges to do business. What business can accept it when they can't freely convert it back and forth to fiat at this stage? All this is doing is slowing down progress.

Maybe one of our Australian supporters can chime in, is it even possible to do business in digital currency there?  

Bitcoin flounders in Australia as regulatory worries bite

* Australian banks closed accounts of 13 bitcoin exchanges

* Businesses wary of currency's potential crime links

* Australia estimated to hold 7 percent of bitcoin's global value

By Byron Kaye and Swati Pandey

SYDNEY, Oct 4 (Reuters) - Australian businesses are turning their backs on bitcoin, as signs grow that the cryptocurrency's mainstream appeal is fading.

Concerns about bitcoin's potential crime links mean many businesses have stopped accepting it, a trend accelerated by Australian banks' move last month to close the accounts of 13 of the country's 17 bitcoin exchanges.

The development is a blow to hopes of bitcoin fans that the currency can play a significant role in everyday business transactions in developed economies, with Australia once seen as one of its most promising markets. It is estimated to hold 7 percent of the currency's $3.5 billion global value, a sizeable figure in a country of just 24 million people.

"We've got a squeaky clean reputation, and that's actually worth a lot more to us than dipping into this," said James Snodgrass, principal of Sydney's Forsyth Real Estate, which ditched the currency in late 2014 after the firm was investigated by the federal tax office.

Forsyth had offered to collect home deposits and other realtor fees via bitcoin to cater to international buyers. The tax office probe found no wrongdoing but Forsyth was burned by the negative publicity and bailed out before ever taking a bitcoin payment.

Although most mainstream banks in Europe and the U.S. already refuse to keep bitcoin-affiliated accounts, developments in Australia represent the first coordinated shutdown of bitcoin exchanges by a country's banking system.

The move makes it much harder for people to convert regular currencies in to or out of bitcoin, threatening its long-term value.

"It really runs on people using bitcoin, and if nobody uses it then it's worthless," said University of Technology Sydney senior finance lecturer Adrian Lee.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/10/04/australia-bitcoin-idUSL4N11V2B420151004

Mati, I am afraid that you are quite correct, although I believe that Bitcoin is not going away anytime soon. I still feel very strongly that what is good for Bitcoin is good for our industry.

Unfortunately, Bitcoin lacks an individual or a group of individuals with sufficient invested interested to protect and promote Bitcoin. There is no leadership to help unite or lead our industry, making us a easy target for the disrupted parties to push back. We correctly pinpointed Bitcoin's weaknesses and industry threats before launching DNotes in February, 2014 allowing DNotes to be built from ground up with a new improved model. I am very confident that we will gain the leadership position one day. Our press release today will be very telling. Read it very carefully. What we need is a worldwide grass root movement to build a trusted global digital currency for everyone. Irrespective of how we feel about national fiat currencies, it is healthy for the people of the world to have a choice; an alternative not to have to put all their nest eggs in one basket.
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2015, 12:37:15 PM

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/bitcoin-alternative-dnotes-announces-company-195500651.html

SmokeysGardens

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 01:15:57 PM

Very nice!! Our best press release so far. So proud of the entire team.

Smokey
Dyna
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 01:26:11 PM

Guess the digital currencies are now in a middle of a race. this is a race toward being independent and un-tied to the Bitcoin, before the Bitcoin might slide down the hill.  In one hand Bitcoin is in a bad shape, and on the other hand non of the DC or non of a group of DC may play the market on it's own if Bitcoin is gone even gets badly weak. Now, what would happend if goverments around the globe would decide to copy the Australian decition to limit up to death the Bitcoin: A heavy efforts of us and many other coins will fade out and gone. This can be so sad. My opinion: We must make a move to face this danger. My suggestion: Let us gather 200 leading coins in a special meeting in New York this winter, and create together the DC and the NEW economy leadership. This move might take the DC industry out of being the satellites of the Bitcoin toward an independent life. DNOTES leads the industry with so many innovative initiatives, DNOTES can lead toward this new association as well. New York, Winter 2016

Bitcoin gets very bad media all over the world. the image of this coin is going down the mountain and connected more and more with negative news. further, even if part of these news items are not correct, there isn't any focusing and strong team behind this coin to prevent it's falling down the mountain. one of the evidence for this amazing deteriorating is the rate of Bitcoin which decreased 80% on the last 2 years (1150 USD to 230 USD). the problem is that all other coins are connected to the Bitcoin as it's satellites. yet there aren't any independent strong coins which can carving a new road for the Digital Currencies path and maintain this amazing innovative tech and field. so in this moment, if the Bitcoin is fade out, it could jeopardize all other coins. hope DNOTES steps can make it an independent coin with the very needed image and shape of reliability and honesty.

This was in my inbox today and thought how silly. Of course bitcoin is struggling in Australia when the banks don't allow exchanges to do business. What business can accept it when they can't freely convert it back and forth to fiat at this stage? All this is doing is slowing down progress.

Maybe one of our Australian supporters can chime in, is it even possible to do business in digital currency there?  

* Australian banks closed accounts of 13 bitcoin exchanges

* Businesses wary of currency's potential crime links

* Australia estimated to hold 7 percent of bitcoin's global value

By Byron Kaye and Swati Pandey

SYDNEY, Oct 4 (Reuters) - Australian businesses are turning their backs on bitcoin, as signs grow that the cryptocurrency's mainstream appeal is fading.

Concerns about bitcoin's potential crime links mean many businesses have stopped accepting it, a trend accelerated by Australian banks' move last month to close the accounts of 13 of the country's 17 bitcoin exchanges.

The development is a blow to hopes of bitcoin fans that the currency can play a significant role in everyday business transactions in developed economies, with Australia once seen as one of its most promising markets. It is estimated to hold 7 percent of the currency's $3.5 billion global value, a sizeable figure in a country of just 24 million people.

"We've got a squeaky clean reputation, and that's actually worth a lot more to us than dipping into this," said James Snodgrass, principal of Sydney's Forsyth Real Estate, which ditched the currency in late 2014 after the firm was investigated by the federal tax office.

Forsyth had offered to collect home deposits and other realtor fees via bitcoin to cater to international buyers. The tax office probe found no wrongdoing but Forsyth was burned by the negative publicity and bailed out before ever taking a bitcoin payment.

Although most mainstream banks in Europe and the U.S. already refuse to keep bitcoin-affiliated accounts, developments in Australia represent the first coordinated shutdown of bitcoin exchanges by a country's banking system.

The move makes it much harder for people to convert regular currencies in to or out of bitcoin, threatening its long-term value.

"It really runs on people using bitcoin, and if nobody uses it then it's worthless," said University of Technology Sydney senior finance lecturer Adrian Lee.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/10/04/australia-bitcoin-idUSL4N11V2B420151004

Mati, I am afraid that you are quite correct, although I believe that Bitcoin is not going away anytime soon. I still feel very strongly that what is good for Bitcoin is good for our industry.

Unfortunately, Bitcoin lacks an individual or a group of individuals with sufficient invested interested to protect and promote Bitcoin. There is no leadership to help unite or lead our industry, making us a easy target for the disrupted parties to push back. We correctly pinpointed Bitcoin's weaknesses and industry threats before launching DNotes in February, 2014 allowing DNotes to be built from ground up with a new improved model. I am very confident that we will gain the leadership position one day. Our press release today will be very telling. Read it very carefully. What we need is a worldwide grass root movement to build a trusted global digital currency for everyone. Irrespective of how we feel about national fiat currencies, it is healthy for the people of the world to have a choice; an alternative not to have to put all their nest eggs in one basket.

Good morning, Mati. Thanks for your support and voice of concern. The Australian situation is troubling and will put doubts in the minds of some people. That unfortunately is the power of the media. Personally, I believe that the death of Bitcoin in Australia was stretched with a hidden agenda, to serve some self interest. Our industry should be concerned and begin to build a united front to promote and protect the best interest of the entire industry. DNotes will support that effort 100%. Unfortunately, we are not in the position to take the lead. We already have a very full plate.

DNotes started out with a very different strategy from day one. We highly value the strengths and integrity of a decentralized global digital currency for everyone worldwide, not as a replacement to national fiat currencies, but as an alternative in case nothing is too big to fail.

We passionately believe that it is a worthy cause to offer viable choices not just for the rich but also the less fortunate to have a choice in saving a small portion of their earnings for rainy days and their retirement. That being the case, we believe that it is imperative, if DNotes were to play a meaningful and worthy role, it must be built with trust and integrity. Additionally, there must be a group of individuals or an entity with sufficient invested interest to promote and protect the self interest of DNotes, the currency. Hence, we as a community, with the very generous support of our stakeholders, we have built DNotes as the global digital currency with a trusted brand. This trusted brand will be further re-enforced with a for profit global enterprise as outlined in our most recent press release:

" Bitcoin Alternative DNotes Announces New Company ..."

Bitcoin Alternative DNotes Announces New Company Launch in 2016To Integrate The Currency, Payment System, and Blockchain.

Wyattwhynot

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 02:24:42 PM

http://www.businessinsider.com/r-bitcoin-flounders-in-australia-as-regulatory-worries-bite-2015-10

The elasticity and expansion-potential surrounding bitcoin has been perceived as too unpredictable and dangerous for the banks of Australia. The country’s involvement of bitcoin has undergone a serious transformation: from optimism and positive involvement to “…[closing] the accounts of 13 of the country’s 17 bitcoin exchanges”(Kaye & Pandey). What was once a hotspot for digital currency exchange seems to be giving in to the fears that unfortunately still exist for this innovative electronic currency.

It is important to acknowledge the fluctuations that come along with newly surfaced currencies, but a malleable system like bitcoin does not mean it is likely to carry with it negative results. This kind of flexibility and freedom is why bitcoin was, and continues to be such a success. The limiting barriers that typically restrain highly engrained visions of money hold no power over bitcoin.
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2015, 03:03:05 PM

http://www.businessinsider.com/r-bitcoin-flounders-in-australia-as-regulatory-worries-bite-2015-10

The elasticity and expansion-potential surrounding bitcoin has been perceived as too unpredictable and dangerous for the banks of Australia. The country’s involvement of bitcoin has undergone a serious transformation: from optimism and positive involvement to “…[closing] the accounts of 13 of the country’s 17 bitcoin exchanges”(Kaye & Pandey). What was once a hotspot for digital currency exchange seems to be giving in to the fears that unfortunately still exist for this innovative electronic currency.

It is important to acknowledge the fluctuations that come along with newly surfaced currencies, but a malleable system like bitcoin does not mean it is likely to carry with it negative results. This kind of flexibility and freedom is why bitcoin was, and continues to be such a success. The limiting barriers that typically restrain highly engrained visions of money hold no power over bitcoin.

Welcome to the DNotes thread Wyattwhynot! Please feel free to join us and share your comments any time.

These type of restraints are temporary, the world is changing.

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2015, 07:45:48 PM

I haven't seen this source before, ran across it checking the bitcoin news.

http://www.kcentv.com/story/30190255/bitcoin-alternative-dnotes-announces-new-company-launch-in-2016-to-integrate-the-currency-payment-system-and-blockchain

RJF

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Online since '89...

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2015, 08:19:48 PM

Excellent! Hard to believe DCEBrief is just over a month old and doing fantastic.

Quote From DNotes:

Same here Marc, it has only been a month and it is already taking off. We have been very fortunate to have found so many talented people and help from our community.

This press release, and next one to come, are the big ones and should provide some insight into where we are heading.

DNotes has been all about foundation building. Even I am amazed how much our team has accomplished in a very short period of time. Yet, we are significantly more than just DNotes the currency. We have been building a whole ecosystem. It was cool for me to do a Google search this morning and saw the the following result:

•   
1 hour ago - Bitcoin Alternative DNotes Announces New Company Launch in 2016To Integrate The Currency, Payment System, and Blockchain.

We are building a complete system; a lean, mean machine as opposed to just a couple of components. That is why we are so certain that we will get to our ultimate destination - the trusted global digital currency for everyone.

[/quote]

WOW! That's all I can say... Excellent!

DNotesVault
“First, they ignore you. Then, they laugh at you. Then, they fight you. Then you win!” – Mahatma Gandhi 
Prepare for your future now, check out CRISP For Retirement and our complete family of CRISP savings plans.
Dyna
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 09:03:15 PM

Quote From DNotes:

•   

WOW! That's all I can say... Excellent!

"WOW" is probably the best choice of words. We do not just dream big. We have been demonstrating that big tasks can be accomplished by common people like us because we appreciate the little that we are privileged to have and make it go far. By doing so, we are mindful of the billions of people who have been struggling for better economic equality, many of them much less fortunate than we are. May be one day, we can change the mind of just one big bank, a state or a nation to share what we passionately believe is a much more noble deed for the better good of mankind.

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2015, 03:27:27 AM

Have you guys seen this one? It's a bit long but give a once over.

US Law Commission to Debate Model Digital Currency Bill in DC

The Uniform Law Commission (ULC), a nonprofit dedicated to creating consistency among US state laws, is set to discuss a draft version of a model law meant to guide states in the formation of regulation for virtual currencies such as bitcoin this week.

Set to take place from 9th to 11th October at the Hyatt Regency in Washington, DC, the three-day event will bring together the ULC's Study Committee on Alternative and Mobile Payment Systems for discussions on specifics of the bill's current provisions, including its recommendations to state legislatures on capital requirements and the cost of licensing.

Originally tasked with considering the need for more uniform state legislation on alternative and mobile payment systems in 2014, the group eventually chose digital currencies as its area of emphasis. Ultimately, the first version of the draft bill puts forth a set of initial recommendations for how entities operating "trusted intermediaries" in the digital currencies space should be licensed across the US so that requirements are more consistent.

Pillsbury Winthrop attorney Marco Santori, who will be in attendance at the meeting, suggested the goal is to create a law that would do for digital currencies what the Uniform Money Services Act (UMSA) did for money transmission laws.

[...]

At the time, the committee called for the ULC to expedite its draft regulation process citing the increasing number of brands and consumers seeking to engage in digital currency transactions, as well as actions by groups such as the Conference of State Bank Supervisors to issue similar guidance to state regulators.

The agency said its goal was to strike a "balance between a law enacted in 53 jurisdictions but flexible enough not to frustrate innovation".

"Because virtual currencies do not enjoy comparable statutory or regulatory underpinnings to other payments systems, the states are under pressure to act," the group wrote.

Further highlighting the need for swift action, the group argued, was that California, New York, North Carolina, Kansas and Texas were already considering enacting regulatory schemes, which it suggested could be disparate in their composition.

http://www.coindesk.com/ulc-debate-digital-currency-regulation/

IMZ
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 03:28:34 AM

As fast as I can type:

Australia's crypto scene was shockingly weak before the banks' attack began. Many sources -- gotta note Coindesk -- have repeatedly published articles with unsoundly rosy conclusions.

Australia makes a fine testing-ground for this model, a collusion of bankers (vested interests) against the generally positive position of the . . . whatchamacallit . . . actual regulatory bodies.

IMZ has taken plenty of flack over time for our hillbilly commitment to a cryptocurrency dynamic that consciously keeps one foot firmly in the P2P arena. We are not disrespectful of communities like Dnotes', which are compliance-committed; but we do see a need to cover all bases.

We are sleeping on mattresses by our keyboards, trying yet again to contact active Oz krypto geeks, to get up-to-date info.

Mark (IndiaMikeZulu), Australia

And Cryptsy, eh!!??
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2015, 03:31:45 AM

As fast as I can type:

Australia's crypto scene was shockingly weak before the banks' attack began. Many sources -- gotta note Coindesk -- have repeatedly published articles with unsoundly rosy conclusions.

Australia makes a fine testing-ground for this model, a collusion of bankers (vested interests) against the generally positive position of the . . . whatchamacallit . . . actual regulatory bodies.

IMZ has taken plenty of flack over time for our hillbilly commitment to a cryptocurrency dynamic that consciously keeps one foot firmly in the P2P arena. We are not disrespectful of communities like Dnotes', which are compliance-committed; but we do see a need to cover all bases.

We are sleeping on mattresses by our keyboards, trying yet again to contact active Oz krypto geeks, to get up-to-date info.

Mark (IndiaMikeZulu), Australia

And Cryptsy, eh!!??

Mark, we have great respect for what you (edit: and your team) are doing as well. It is a different approach and we should face digital currency acceptance on all fronts.

Pages: « 1 ... 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 [371] 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 ... 515 »
  Print  

Jump to: