Bitcoin Forum
May 31, 2024, 01:38:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 [372] 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 ... 515 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NOTE]DNotes - Celebrating DNotes 3rd Birthday - Forum Now Open  (Read 814493 times)
Dyna
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 04:03:16 AM

As fast as I can type:

Australia's crypto scene was shockingly weak before the banks' attack began. Many sources -- gotta note Coindesk -- have repeatedly published articles with unsoundly rosy conclusions.

Australia makes a fine testing-ground for this model, a collusion of bankers (vested interests) against the generally positive position of the . . . whatchamacallit . . . actual regulatory bodies.

IMZ has taken plenty of flack over time for our hillbilly commitment to a cryptocurrency dynamic that consciously keeps one foot firmly in the P2P arena. We are not disrespectful of communities like Dnotes', which are compliance-committed; but we do see a need to cover all bases.

We are sleeping on mattresses by our keyboards, trying yet again to contact active Oz krypto geeks, to get up-to-date info.

Mark (IndiaMikeZulu), Australia

And Cryptsy, eh!!??

Mark, we have great respect for what you (edit: and your team) are doing as well. It is a different approach and we should face digital currency acceptance on all fronts.

Mark, you and your team have our full support.

I hope Australia's setback is temporary.
KC

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 05:04:31 AM

As fast as I can type:

Australia's crypto scene was shockingly weak before the banks' attack began. Many sources -- gotta note Coindesk -- have repeatedly published articles with unsoundly rosy conclusions.

Australia makes a fine testing-ground for this model, a collusion of bankers (vested interests) against the generally positive position of the . . . whatchamacallit . . . actual regulatory bodies.

IMZ has taken plenty of flack over time for our hillbilly commitment to a cryptocurrency dynamic that consciously keeps one foot firmly in the P2P arena. We are not disrespectful of communities like Dnotes', which are compliance-committed; but we do see a need to cover all bases.

We are sleeping on mattresses by our keyboards, trying yet again to contact active Oz krypto geeks, to get up-to-date info.

And Cryptsy, eh!!??

Mark, we have great respect for what you (edit: and your team) are doing as well. It is a different approach and we should face digital currency acceptance on all fronts.

To quote the crew of the Galactica, "So say we all."
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 12:51:23 PM

From CryptoMoms Forum:

Quote from: Kelly on Today at 08:56:20 AM

It will take me about a week to get trhough all of this but I will. Killer thread!

Quote From Shepherd Today:

Kelly, if you have the interest, it is well worth your time. Digital currency is not complicated. It is just digital money - the future of money and it is already here. Like money it has value and can be used as a medium of exchange for things of value. It is being traded 24/7 for other digital currencies and fiat currencies.

What makes it challenging is the technology the underpins the digital currency. But that is what will make digital currency, like DNotes, far superior to fiat currency one day.

To be able to harness the full potential and capabilities of the future of money - DNotes, we have been doing all the extra - going many extra miles to create our own ecosystem like CryptoMoms, our family of CRISPs, DNotesVault, DCEBrief and more, so that no one, interested to join this technology revolution, is left behind.

We are building the trusted global digital currency for everyone worldwide to participate. This is a generational opportunity that a negligible amount of regular savings could be of significance one day. We are mindful that majority of the population are in constant financial struggle, unable to save any meaningful amount and, consequently, ended saving nothing. Our family of CRISPs were specifically created to provide the savings opportunity that could make a difference even for the smallest amounts saved on a regular bases. Be sure to check out our family of CRISP for children, students, employees, business owners and others. There is a self-directed savings program for everyone.
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 12:56:38 PM

As fast as I can type:

And Cryptsy, eh!!??

Welcome to DNotes, KC. We can use all the support to make a difference.
TeeGee

Activity: 846
Merit: 535

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 01:08:47 PM

As fast as I can type:

And Cryptsy, eh!!??

'Twas a good show (watched all 73 episodes in 5 days... yup, I didn't have a lot on during the uni holidays of 2010).

The Galactica was the last surviving human battle-ready ship after the Cylon attack on Earth. Ironically, the humans were wiped out due to a backdoor from an 'internet of things' - a blockchain could have solved this!.

Now, KC, (welcome by the way) Australia are in a better position than those on the Galactica. Australians are in the middle of their own battle for Crypto survival, the Cylons in this case are the banking institutions and their pocketed bureaucrats.

You could also arguably say that our crypto-sphere is the algorithmic improvement (Cylons) that humans are trying to destroy before it becomes too powerful. It all depends on which point in the series timeline you want to compare our situation to.

Anyway, I digress...

Either way, it all worked out for both cylons and humans in the show, so clearly cooperation is key - our battle will just look a little different; rather a game of chess. Our game of chess is really interesting; it is one between two players (crypto community and bankers) and a referee (the regulators). I'm sure most people here have played chess before, but this one is quite different. Rather than the traditionally accepted rules understood and agreed to by both players, the referee will change the rules depending on which of the two players can pay them the most money. Suddenly, one players King can move 2 spaces instead of 1, the Bishop can move like a Queen can, and the Queen can burrow under the board and pop up on any square on the board of the same colour.

I don't think anybody is going to enjoy a game of chess like that, but appropriate foresight has yielded some "Trump" cards of our own (No, not that Trump - but he does fancy himself as winner). Websites like DCEBrief.com have been made to educate executives, philanthropists, and regulators on what the ramifications of crypto may be, and to encourage the general populace to use crypto-currency as their preferred choice of monetary exchange in the future. This battle is one of information, and websites like DCEBrief make sure the correct information is out there. Just winning information wars isn't enough though, service delivery must also be superior to that of present capabilities, and people need an infrastructure that is worthwhile enough, or offers them something they aren't getting from their state money. DNotes already has a family of CRISPS investment plans that take advantage of DNotes' long-term price trajectory that cater for every demographic, and what's better is none of the value of anybody's savings in those plans is lost to inflation from artificially created new money.

Those are but a couple of examples.

"So say we all."

Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 01:22:47 PM

As fast as I can type:

And Cryptsy, eh!!??

'Twas a good show (watched all 73 episodes in 5 days... yup, I didn't have a lot on during the uni holidays of 2010).

The Galactica was the last surviving human battle-ready ship after the Cylon attack on Earth. Ironically, the humans were wiped out due to a backdoor from an 'internet of things' - a blockchain could have solved this!.

Now, KC, (welcome by the way) Australia are in a better position than those on the Galactica. Australians are in the middle of their own battle for Crypto survival, the Cylons in this case are the banking institutions and their pocketed bureaucrats.

You could also arguably say that our crypto-sphere is a algorithmic improvement (Cylons) that humans are trying to destroy before it becomes too powerful. It all depends on which point in the series timeline you want to compare our situation to.

Either way, it all worked out for both cylons and humans in the show, so clearly cooperation is key - our war will just look a little different; rather a game of chess. Our game of chess is really interesting; it is one between two players (crypto community and bankers) and a referee (the regulators). I'm sure most people here have played chess before, but this one is quite different. Rather than the traditionally accepted rules understood and agreed to by both players, the referee will change the rules depending on which of the two players can pay them the most money. Suddenly, one players King can move 2 spaces instead of 1, the Bishop can move like a Queen can, and the Queen can burrow under the board and pop up on any square on the board of the same colour.

I don't think anybody is going to enjoy a game of chess like that, but appropriate foresight has yielded some "Trump" cards of our own (No, not that Trump - but he does fancy himself as winner). Websites like DCEBrief.com have been made to educate executives, philanthropists, and regulators on what the ramifications of crypto may be, and to encourage the general populace to use crypto-currency as their preferred choice of monetary exchange in the future. This battle is one of information, and websites like DCEBrief make sure the correct information is out there. Just winning information wars isn't enough though, service delivery must also be superior to that of present capabilities, and people need an infrastructure that is worthwhile enough, or offers them something they aren't getting from their state money. DNotes already has a family of CRISPS investment plans that take advantage of DNotes' long-term price trajectory that cater for every demographic, and what's better is none of the value of anybody's savings in those plans is lost to inflation from artificially created new money.

Those are but a couple of examples.

"So say we all."

Very well said, TeeGee. "So say we all."

Just wondering --- would it help if we can get a "King" to be on side? We are not counting on it. That might explains why our community has been working like slaves. We got a lot done, though. Any volunteers? We can use a lot more help.
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111

DNotes

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2015, 01:57:33 PM

As fast as I can type:

And Cryptsy, eh!!??

Welcome to the DNotes forum KC, join us anytime to share your comments and feedback.

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2015, 02:03:41 PM

http://www.cbs8.com/story/30190255/bitcoin-alternative-dnotes-announces-new-company-launch-in-2016-to-integrate-the-currency-payment-system-and-blockchain

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2015, 03:20:53 PM

http://dcebrief.com/your-friendly-neighborhood-super-money-could-cryptocurrencies-save-the-main-street/

grandmama

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 03:25:57 PM

Don't know if this should cause worry, but just in case I posted it here: http://coinfire.io/2015/10/04/federal-investigations-of-cryptsy-underway/. We will watch and see what becomes of this.

I did notice that. We should keep an eye out, but I can't say for sure if there is anything to worry about as of yet. I did notice Cryptsy posted a response:
http://blog.cryptsy.com/post/130547612142/re-coinfire

Yes, I don't take any of those stories seriously until real proof is shown and I am glad they posted a response.

I certainly hope they take action against the person or entity who wrote this scathing article. False actions, false reporting, false anything is something which should not be tolerated. This kind of thing is a total waste of time, energy and money. I hope whoever wrote this is held accountable for their ill actions.
KC

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 06:28:49 PM

As fast as I can type:

And Cryptsy, eh!!??

I appreciate the welcome. I hope you'll feel free to call me "Ken."  Wink

Yeah, that "Ken" ... still swamped and catching up after a week of unavoidable distractions, but wanted to stop by and say "hello" to everyone.
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2015, 07:00:45 PM

As fast as I can type:

And Cryptsy, eh!!??

Yeah, that "Ken" ... still swamped and catching up after a week of unavoidable distractions, but wanted to stop by and say "hello" to everyone.

Thanks Ken!

Ken is a writer for DCEBrief, a supporter of what DNotes is doing, and has been a huge help in many our latest projects including the latest press release. We really appreciate everything Ken is doing.

kanus1113

Activity: 452
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 07:36:42 PM

As fast as I can type:

And Cryptsy, eh!!??

Thanks Ken!

Ken is a writer for DCEBrief, a supporter of what DNotes is doing, and has been a huge help in many our latest projects including the latest press release. We really appreciate everything Ken is doing.

Hey welcome Ken, love the "How I learned to stop worrying and love digital money" article. Forwarded that on to a couple friends who didn't care much about cryptocurrency, and some of them now have brought it up a few times when we were talking. Wink
KC

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 09:03:35 PM

As fast as I can type:

And Cryptsy, eh!!??

Thanks Ken!

Hey welcome Ken, love the "How I learned to stop worrying and love digital money" article. Forwarded that on to a couple friends who didn't care much about cryptocurrency, and some of them now have brought it up a few times when we were talking. Wink

Thanks, Kanus. I wish I could take sole credit for it, but I have to give Joe his rightful due. It was he who provided the topic idea, after all. And, of course, Chris deserves praise for adding the first four words to the title. The final title was much more enticing than my original, but that is no surprise. Chris' titles are always attention-grabbers. The entire team at dcebrief has been unbelievably helpful...

It is heartening to hear that the piece has been of some small use, so thanks for that.
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2015, 11:10:49 PM

As fast as I can type:

And Cryptsy, eh!!??

Thanks Ken!

Thanks, Kanus. I wish I could take sole credit for it, but I have to give Joe his rightful due. It was he who provided the topic idea, after all. And, of course, Chris deserves praise for adding the first four words to the title. The final title was much more enticing than my original, but that is no surprise. Chris' titles are always attention-grabbers. The entire team at dcebrief has been unbelievably helpful...

It is heartening to hear that the piece has been of some small use, so thanks for that.

Most of our accomplishments were achieved through solid strategy and execution by way of collaboration and team effort.

I hope the press release reaches many people who share our vision and enthusiasm. Whether they do or they don't won't stop us though, it will only determine how fast we can ramp up, the key to our success will be continuing to make progress.

Chase
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 12:29:48 AM

This is another great article - thanks Chris!  We are fortunate to have a group of very talented writers, and as we have come to expect from DCEBrief, the visual presentation of this article is top-notch. Wink

p.s.  Hi Ken! Smiley

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." -Albert Einstein-

DNotes EDU – Cryptocurrency Education For All – Accomplishments of 2018
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 11:39:15 AM

As fast as I can type:

And Cryptsy, eh!!??

Thanks Ken!

Good morning, Ken. We are very proud and appreciative to have you, Chris, Tim, Thomas, and other very talented writers on our team. Consistent with our philosophy, we want to see greatness across the board. You, Joe and our team of writers made it seemed easy for us. I know that you all have put in a great deal of hard work behind the curtains, including our very talented silent editors. Thank you all. This is just the beginning of many great things to come.

We have taken upon ourselves the role of building a completely integrated system as a model for the best of our industry. This is being done block by block. They are all strategically linked and highly scalable; any and all can to be geared up rapidly to reach global scale. That is the power of the system approach we incorporated in our business model. This can remain as a lean mean machine, a power tractor, or the moon rocket. It is just waiting for the fuel and the mission to accomplish. It is still months away, but we are already positioning 2016 to be a great year. In case you missed it, read our last press release very carefully.
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2015, 02:33:35 PM

http://markets.ibtimes.com/ibtimes/news/read/30755915/bitcoin_alternative_dnotes_announces_new_company_launch_in_2016_to_integrate_the_currency

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2015, 03:05:32 PM

http://dcebrief.com/why-digital-currencies-are-the-fastest-way-to-a-safer-world/

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2015, 06:18:55 PM

Working on the social media contest graphics, basically a infographic style flyer like our last twitter contest one, if anyone is interested in helping and earning some DNotes.

Recap on the contest details:

25,000 DNotes DCEBrief Social Contest.

10 DNotes for each social action up to 10,000 DNotes total payout.
-Share any DCEBrief.com article on Facebook, G+, LinkedIn, or Twitter.
-Follow DCEBrief on Twitter. https://twitter.com/DCEBrief
-Like DCEBrief on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/DCEBrief
-Follow DCEBrief on linkedin. https://www.linkedin.com/company/dcebrief

Each social action also counts as an entry for one of the following prizes:
-1 5,000 DNotes randomly selected winner.
-5 1,000 DNotes prizes for the top 5 sharers.
-5 1,000 DNotes randomly selected winners.

Rules:
Email contest@dcebrief.com with your entries including a link to your social profiles and DNotes address by [ContestEndDate].
You may only share each article once per social media account.

Pages: « 1 ... 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 [372] 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 ... 515 »
  Print  

Jump to: