Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 04:56:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 164 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ATLANTICO NETWORK - Get profit from medical services  (Read 1603154 times)
jomel

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:52:36 AM

Such projects are really necessary for the community,because the quality of our medicine is not at the level at which we would like to receive it.With the introduction of such a platform,I think many unpleasant situations can be resolved,and the quality and price of service will pleasantly surprise us.In General, I definitely support the project.
And the current Medical and Pharmaceutical center will be force to change their rotten service, because if they do not replace their rotten system no one will go to them for treatment. And no people will trust their products with low quality.
so the atlantico network was designed to better identify their projects and services for people.
because we know that other hospitals do not change their system.
but the atlantic network has created a great platform that they can use to make their hospital need easier
such as medicines.

Most of the patients are not aware of to the third-party charges but with Atlantico network everything will be transparent because they use blockchain technology that will allow users to see every single details whenever they make a transaction through the platform.
And I can say that one of the features of the Atlantico network got my attention to support this project. And through the Atlantico network we can get rid of the rotten system that exists in our day.
That's good to know that the features offered by atlantico networks got ones attention that means it can also gain lot of attention and interest with the fact that they have a very awesome and great feature.
NoG-NoG

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:55:26 AM

I was analyzing the chart provided on the OP which contains projected estimates. Those estimated figures are awesome even if the half of the targets are achieved that will be showing amazing results. General idea about the project I had gotten but since the goals are long term based. I would prefer to increase my information about it before making getting involved as investor.
as i read from the other update its look like their going to link your credit card for this apps for paying bill medication how the project can deduct the bill for percentage getting of the apps?
I think if the apps will going to link your medical transaction to your own credit card the price and the bill that you will going to receive and may be deducted to you is just minimal and not that much.
NorvsGanda

Activity: 445

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:59:30 AM

The ATLANTICO Network solves five major problems of medical and pharmaceutical market.Atlantico Network will be the right answer for the long time problem that most of the countries are looking for.
Yes indeed! Atlantico Network will make a major breakthrough to the healthcare, medical and pharmaceutical services that we have been experiencing lately. It will make a very big innovation on the way our medical system is having right now and will correct all the mistake that they are doing.

midaslordes

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:03:19 AM

There is a huge market space for the development of the block chain in the medical service industry. The ATLANTICO project team should make further efforts to increase the market publicity.

That is really true and having a project like atlantico network will be the benchmark of all future ICO who are into the medical and health care service industry. It is really good to see that they innovate it through the use of blockchain technology.

buboyskie

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:29:49 AM

There is a lot of room for the development of block chain technology in the medical service market. The ATLANTICO coin project should have a good development.
Yes, it has a good and continuous development and this project is timely to the needs of the whole world to have a better and honest medical and pharmaceutical services.
Honestly speaking Atlantico Network is one of i'm looking for a project that can solve every medical pharmaceuticals. Im currently working on a pharmacy and selling medicines to most of outpatient, however they need a technology that is back up by a strong community which is the ear of blockchain.
I agree you in that because the idea of AtlantICO team to provide a better solution for all the existing problems in the medical and pharmaceutical industry are really amazing idea because we all know how important health for all the people in this world that's why the project of this ICO has a real use in the future and gonna be really huge.
atlantico_network

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:11:48 AM

📌Some useful information about ATL token features that every investor should be familiar with before purchasing them.

Token ATL - is an internal currency that will be used in the platform ATLANTICO NETWORK. They are software with cryptographic elements that have a functional use in the system of ATLANTICO NETWORK. ATL tokens will give their holders the opportunity to receive dividends from the platform's profits.

ATL tokens can be purchased by anyone who has previously registered in the personal account on our website https://www.atlantico-network.io. The cost of one ATL token is 0.0001 ETH. It is possible to pay for ATL with: Ether (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Litecoin (LTC), Nem (NEM), Neo (NEO), Trx (TRON).

The minimum number of the tokens, which you can buy within the ICO-campaign – 100 ATL. The maximum number is not limited.
imopogicute

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:24:46 AM

There is a huge market space for the development of the block chain in the medical service industry. The ATLANTICO project team should make further efforts to increase the market publicity.

Actually, aside from working in social media to promote the project, ATLANTICO are also working outside social media. They are working with different organization to market the project.
I think
not just social media they have introduced atlanticoNetwork.
there are so many ways for the atlantico network to better communicate their project
for people to know better service and for people to know and to trust and to invest.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
larry1994

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:44:58 AM

There is a lot of room for the development of block chain technology in the medical service market. The ATLANTICO coin project should have a good development.
Yes, it has a good and continuous development and this project is timely to the needs of the whole world to have a better and honest medical and pharmaceutical services.
Honestly speaking Atlantico Network is one of i'm looking for a project that can solve every medical pharmaceuticals. Im currently working on a pharmacy and selling medicines to most of outpatient, however they need a technology that is back up by a strong community which is the ear of blockchain.

Blockchain technology still at the early stage but people sees a lot of potential and Atlantico network will use this kind of technology to implement on their platform because they want to build a clear and transparent platform as possible and only blockchain can do that.
Blockchain is here and the mass adoption will happen very soon. All cryptocurrency that we wanted to have will jump to the moon, and one of best ICO that im rootong is Atlantico. I do believe on their team develoent and community.

I totally agree because blockchain has a big impact for innovation of our technology and Atlantico network will be the future of our healthcare system. hopefully the product will be deliver much because I can't wait to see and try their platform.
you're right.
so we support the atlantic network because the project has been successful in helping many people. and we know the athletic network platform is great because it uses blockchain and also has insurance.
Yes, but how is the proof that their insurance is good if it is easy to use. We know today's money is hard to invest if we are not sure if it will grow so give me a good explanation for investing because I'm going to lose my money.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
justlucky

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:40:08 AM

Blockchain technology still at the early stage but people sees a lot of potential and Atlantico network will use this kind of technology to implement on their platform because they want to build a clear and transparent platform as possible and only blockchain can do that.
Blockchain is here and the mass adoption will happen very soon. All cryptocurrency that we wanted to have will jump to the moon, and one of best ICO that im rootong is Atlantico. I do believe on their team develoent and community.

I totally agree because blockchain has a big impact for innovation of our technology and Atlantico network will be the future of our healthcare system. hopefully the product will be deliver much because I can't wait to see and try their platform.
you're right.
so we support the atlantic network because the project has been successful in helping many people. and we know the athletic network platform is great because it uses blockchain and also has insurance.
Yes, but how is the proof that their insurance is good if it is easy to use. We know today's money is hard to invest if we are not sure if it will grow so give me a good explanation for investing because I'm going to lose my money.
Atlantico network is allready well develop but they still improving this project to give everyone more high quality and efficient service that they can provide to everybody and especially to their investors
Theresaaa

Activity: 82

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:54:47 AM

Actually, aside from working in social media to promote the project, ATLANTICO are also working outside social media. They are working with different organization to market the project.
I think
not just social media they have introduced atlanticoNetwork.
there are so many ways for the atlantico network to better communicate their project
for people to know better service and for people to know and to trust and to invest.

Its good to hear that if that's their ways to introduce their project to other people it means sooner the whole world will known this and will be the future health care system.
Winedmeel

Activity: 110
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:00:35 PM

We can promote this coin and attract great individual but I'm curious to see how community here will build this coin out raise its value. And my only concern here is more regarding to the audience you can reach them when you sell your product, if only friend, followers and investor can see and buy your product I don't think its enough to boost the confidence of the community.
MasterMoon

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:14:58 PM

ATLANTICO NETWORK – is the world's first decentralized medical and pharmaceutical platform based on blockchain technology, which has ambitious goals in the field of medicine and pharmaceuticals.

Developing ATLANTICO NETWORK project, we strive to:

✔improve the quality of medical products and services and bring them to a new level;

✔regulate pricing policy;

✔make the relationship between all participants of the platform as clear and transparent as possible;

✔provide patients, doctors, pharmaceutical and insurance companies, as well as medical centers with a resource that can bring them together.

In order to take part in our project and bring the implementation of all the above goals closer, you can join our ICO-campaign and buy ATI tokens.

For participation in our project we give investors' bonuses! Today you can buy ATI tokens and get a +35% bonus. Hurry up, there are only 13 days left to complete this! More details on the website https://www.atlantico-network.io
I must be One of your investor here. Looking forward til end of token sale. Btw. Do you guys own an office? I mean do you have the head quarters. So I can visit your place.
actually this is Spain country but I don't know about the exact place there or you can join to their telegram to ask what do you want to know
@AtlantICO_network you can free to ask.

The team members are mostly from Spain and based on the Whitepaper that the Atlantico network corporate structure named Atlantic International finance and loan limited is located at 31/2 Irish Town, Gibraltar.
For me it doesn't matter where they came from as long as they are trustworthy and responsible for every words they said to all of us. Me I really believe on them that they will fulfill and make sure to provide solution in medical and pharmaceutical industry to provide better services for everyone.
jomel

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:43:16 PM

📌Some useful information about ATL token features that every investor should be familiar with before purchasing them.

Token ATL - is an internal currency that will be used in the platform ATLANTICO NETWORK. They are software with cryptographic elements that have a functional use in the system of ATLANTICO NETWORK. ATL tokens will give their holders the opportunity to receive dividends from the platform's profits.

ATL tokens can be purchased by anyone who has previously registered in the personal account on our website https://www.atlantico-network.io. The cost of one ATL token is 0.0001 ETH. It is possible to pay for ATL with: Ether (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Litecoin (LTC), Nem (NEM), Neo (NEO), Trx (TRON).

The minimum number of the tokens, which you can buy within the ICO-campaign – 100 ATL. The maximum number is not limited.
That is really good most especially for those who are willing and very interested to invest on atlantico network. They have several choices and move of transaction that makes convenient and less hassle for them to invest on atlantico in a specific coin. Keep showing good news for them.
HotHot143

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:48:05 PM

Yes you are really right with that and this year has really a lot increase in growth of blockchain technology and cryptocurrency and for sure will have more in the future that's why this ICO has a really great potential in the future especially the had been partnered with medical and pharmaceutical industry.
NoG-NoG

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:48:55 PM

This would be a huge opportunity to those who are holding that kind of coins and wanting to buy and invest on atlantico network because they can easily invest and transact to atlantico due to the fact that there are many choices. That a great update, keep updating us!
NorvsGanda

Activity: 445

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:56:58 PM

you're right.
That is true! We all know that in order for us to earn money it takes lot of hard work and we cannot hold that fact that investing online especially in cryptocurrencies and new ICO is very doubtful for you, but I assure you that atlantico network is one of the legit ICO due to the fact that it has the best platform whose willing to help people in their medical and health care.

midaslordes

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:01:56 PM

you're right.
Atlantico network is allready well develop but they still improving this project to give everyone more high quality and efficient service that they can provide to everybody and especially to their investors
I agreed to what you have said! Atlantico is already a well developed and well established ICO whose platform is in term of medical and health care services. They are just doing some modification just to make sure that all the things in atlantico went well and as planned.

NoG-NoG

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:06:27 PM

you're right.
I agreed to what you have said! Atlantico is already a well developed and well established ICO whose platform is in term of medical and health care services. They are just doing some modification just to make sure that all the things in atlantico went well and as planned.
That is true and they also want to make sure that every partners and investors will be satisfied with atlantico networks job and they want to make sure that it is really beneficial to all the people who are looking to have a change in medical services industry.
ostrovagaly

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:10:12 PM

medicine is more and more beginning to be introduced into the crypto system! ATLANTICO NETWORK will bring a breakthrough in medicine with its plans and with its team! such companies as the decentralized medical insurance and pharmaceutical platform on the block chain is gaining more and more popularity throughout the crypt world! I will follow the team and the project!
jomel

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:10:30 PM

It seems to me that the Atlantico network is very useful, especially in the field of health, because it can change the attitude of people and medical personnel to health problems.
Yes that is really true and indeed! Atlantico Network is very useful especially to those people who are having a problem in their health and medical care which is one of the main goal of atlantico, to change the medical and health system that we are having right now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 164 »
  Print  

Jump to: