Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:20:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 164 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ATLANTICO NETWORK - Get profit from medical services  (Read 1603154 times)
NorvsGanda

Activity: 445
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:17:37 PM

medicine is more and more beginning to be introduced into the crypto system! ATLANTICO NETWORK will bring a breakthrough in medicine with its plans and with its team! such companies as the decentralized medical insurance and pharmaceutical platform on the block chain is gaining more and more popularity throughout the crypt world! I will follow the team and the project!
That is true! Medicine now is one of the necessity of each and every people in the world especially to those who cannot get a proper medication and health care. I can safely say that atlantico network is one of the best ICO this time due to the fact that many people are now health and medical aware and conscious.

midaslordes

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:22:23 PM

We can promote this coin and attract great individual but I'm curious to see how community here will build this coin out raise its value. And my only concern here is more regarding to the audience you can reach them when you sell your product, if only friend, followers and investor can see and buy your product I don't think its enough to boost the confidence of the community.
Well now that many people are getting to know atlantico network and getting interested about it, I think it is happening due to the atlantico network's great collaboration and hardwork of the team and also the community who never stop supporting and trusting on it.

justlucky

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:33:10 PM

medicine is more and more beginning to be introduced into the crypto system! ATLANTICO NETWORK will bring a breakthrough in medicine with its plans and with its team! such companies as the decentralized medical insurance and pharmaceutical platform on the block chain is gaining more and more popularity throughout the crypt world! I will follow the team and the project!
That is true! Medicine now is one of the necessity of each and every people in the world especially to those who cannot get a proper medication and health care. I can safely say that atlantico network is one of the best ICO this time due to the fact that many people are now health and medical aware and conscious.
Yes thats true because many people now a days are conscious about their healt this is a great time for this platform of Atlantico network bring this kind of project in crypto world because their platform is about medical assistance, pharmaceutical market and insurance service
nhinhannhit

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:06:06 PM

It would be great to see more such short interviews with team.
25espia1994

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:23:21 PM

There is a lot of room for the development of block chain technology in the medical service market. The ATLANTICO coin project should have a good development.
Yes, it has a good and continuous development and this project is timely to the needs of the whole world to have a better and honest medical and pharmaceutical services.
Honestly speaking Atlantico Network is one of i'm looking for a project that can solve every medical pharmaceuticals. Im currently working on a pharmacy and selling medicines to most of outpatient, however they need a technology that is back up by a strong community which is the ear of blockchain.

Blockchain technology still at the early stage but people sees a lot of potential and Atlantico network will use this kind of technology to implement on their platform because they want to build a clear and transparent platform as possible and only blockchain can do that.
Blockchain is here and the mass adoption will happen very soon. All cryptocurrency that we wanted to have will jump to the moon, and one of best ICO that im rootong is Atlantico. I do believe on their team develoent and community.

I totally agree because blockchain has a big impact for innovation of our technology and Atlantico network will be the future of our healthcare system. hopefully the product will be deliver much because I can't wait to see and try their platform.
you're right.
so we support the atlantic network because the project has been successful in helping many people. and we know the athletic network platform is great because it uses blockchain and also has insurance.
Yes, but how is the proof that their insurance is good if it is easy to use. We know today's money is hard to invest if we are not sure if it will grow so give me a good explanation for investing because I'm going to lose my money.
Atlantico network is allready well develop but they still improving this project to give everyone more high quality and efficient service that they can provide to everybody and especially to their investors
you're right saying everything the atlantico network will do for the project to succeed.
but we still need to find out that we know what the project is doing well.
so that we can better explain what is the importance of the Atlantico Network.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
clarise123

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:55:30 PM

There is a lot of room for the development of block chain technology in the medical service market. The ATLANTICO coin project should have a good development.
Yes, it has a good and continuous development and this project is timely to the needs of the whole world to have a better and honest medical and pharmaceutical services.
Honestly speaking Atlantico Network is one of i'm looking for a project that can solve every medical pharmaceuticals. Im currently working on a pharmacy and selling medicines to most of outpatient, however they need a technology that is back up by a strong community which is the ear of blockchain.

Blockchain technology still at the early stage but people sees a lot of potential and Atlantico network will use this kind of technology to implement on their platform because they want to build a clear and transparent platform as possible and only blockchain can do that.
Blockchain is here and the mass adoption will happen very soon. All cryptocurrency that we wanted to have will jump to the moon, and one of best ICO that im rootong is Atlantico. I do believe on their team develoent and community.

I totally agree because blockchain has a big impact for innovation of our technology and Atlantico network will be the future of our healthcare system. hopefully the product will be deliver much because I can't wait to see and try their platform.
you're right.
so we support the atlantic network because the project has been successful in helping many people. and we know the athletic network platform is great because it uses blockchain and also has insurance.
Yes, but how is the proof that their insurance is good if it is easy to use. We know today's money is hard to invest if we are not sure if it will grow so give me a good explanation for investing because I'm going to lose my money.
Atlantico network is allready well develop but they still improving this project to give everyone more high quality and efficient service that they can provide to everybody and especially to their investors
I agreed to what you have said! Atlantico is already a well developed and well established ICO whose platform is in term of medical and health care services. They are just doing some modification just to make sure that all the things in atlantico went well and as planned.
Yes it is, but we still have to make sure that the discussion we're talking about here is money.
We know not all of the projects are perpecting so we must be smart in getting out of money so we can not get lost.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
chicipuci

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:35:47 PM

It is possible to pay for ATL with Ether (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Litecoin (LTC), Nem (NEM), Neo (NEO), Trx (TRON). I do not see the EOS on the list. Why was it abandoned?
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:40:11 PM

you're right.
Yes, you are definitely right. ATLANTICO NETWORK ensures that everything on their platform was just fine. It is a well-developed platform but still there is always a room for improvement. The continuous improvement to the project only shows that it was actively developing and it is growing to make the medical and pharmaceutical industries to have high quality and efficient services. They also assure us that these services and products will be at its lowest market price.
NorvsGanda

Activity: 445

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:23:44 AM

Yes that is true but so far the team is working 24/7 just to make all the things they need to do follows the schedule and the roadmap of atlantico network.

midaslordes

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:27:50 AM

It is possible to pay for ATL with Ether (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Litecoin (LTC), Nem (NEM), Neo (NEO), Trx (TRON). I do not see the EOS on the list. Why was it abandoned?
Yes definitely! You can really pay on any transaction in atlantico network and for buying ATL using those coins which is really convenient for most of the crypto enthusiasts. Maybe there is just a little bit conflict on interest between atlantico and EOS but let just wait for the further update.

jomel

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:37:38 AM

Yes indeed! Base on the latest update of the hardworking team of atlantico network, you can pay for ATL using those coins which for me is really good due to the reason that it is less hassle for them especially for those who are holding these kind of coins.
NoG-NoG

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:39:50 AM

Yes that is true but so far the team is working 24/7 just to make all the things they need to do follows the schedule and the roadmap of atlantico network.
I totally agreed to what you have said! The team really works hard just to make all their partners and supports feel the satisfaction and wants to make sure this project will be one of its kind.
justlucky

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:41:07 AM

We can promote this coin and attract great individual but I'm curious to see how community here will build this coin out raise its value. And my only concern here is more regarding to the audience you can reach them when you sell your product, if only friend, followers and investor can see and buy your product I don't think its enough to boost the confidence of the community.
Well now that many people are getting to know atlantico network and getting interested about it, I think it is happening due to the atlantico network's great collaboration and hardwork of the team and also the community who never stop supporting and trusting on it.
May be for now because Atlanticon network just getting started and also i know the team is already planning hoe this project will promote in any other way  and how to expand the popularity of this  project of Atlantico network just believe everything's going smooth just stay to promote and continue supporting this project and the team
Mr.tony

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:24:42 AM

Sounds good, reserved!  I'll join bounty!  Kiss Kiss
buboyskie

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:23:26 AM

I think it will be difficult for the project to unite insurers and doctors. But you must do it! I hope that Atlantico will succeed.
Agree with you but for sure AtlantICO network team has already an amazing ideas how they will do that thing since before they started this ICO ofcourse they think of all the hard part thing that will take a lot effort from them and ofcourse we are willing to give our help for the success of this ICO.
jackielim

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:33:28 AM

Publicity is great but its more important and the whole team priority is setting more partnership and creating more medical centers for Atlantico platform would attract more investors since that's how the tokens gonna generate and add its worth value in near future.
Very well said! Its true that publicity is great but later on, the project needs a trustworthy investors to fullfill the target and goal of ATLANTICO.
MiniMountain

Activity: 624

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:10:25 AM

Yes definitely! You can really pay on any transaction in atlantico network and for buying ATL using those coins which is really convenient for most of the crypto enthusiasts. Maybe there is just a little bit conflict on interest between atlantico and EOS but let just wait for the further update.

I am not sure if EOS was listed before but as of now you can only purchase ATL tokens with Ether (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Litecoin (LTC), Nem (NEM), Neo (NEO), Trx (TRON) and US dollars. you might convert your EOS first either one of the list to be able to purchase ATL tokens.

buboyskie

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:11:44 AM

you're right.
Yes I agree really with this one we really support and believe on this ICO because of it's ideas to help all people in this world regarding with their health and by using their platform it will provide a much easier services in medical and pharmaceutical that we need in ourselves.
jomel

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:28:48 AM

Publicity is great but its more important and the whole team priority is setting more partnership and creating more medical centers for Atlantico platform would attract more investors since that's how the tokens gonna generate and add its worth value in near future.
Very well said! Its true that publicity is great but later on, the project needs a trustworthy investors to fullfill the target and goal of ATLANTICO.
That is really true! making noise in the public especially in the crypto world and crypto community is very essential for an ICO to have because it will gain the interest of the investors.
NoG-NoG

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:32:42 AM

That is really true! making noise in the public especially in the crypto world and crypto community is very essential for an ICO to have because it will gain the interest of the investors.

Yes also for them to get the interest of the investors they really need to have lot of people who will spread out the word of Atlantico and great thing there are many people who are supporting and believing on it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 164 »
  Print  

Jump to: