Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 06:40:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 164 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ATLANTICO NETWORK - Get profit from medical services  (Read 1603155 times)
justlucky

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:34:23 PM

Atlantico is providing it to give us better and easy life.Hopefully all the transactions, progress and marketing they make will run smoothly.

Yes your right! Atlantico Network is made all the possible opportunity to the community and they do not stop seeking some great idea and good things for the improvement of this project.
the project will be more successful if we are all going to let us know in all countries that the atlantic network is a great project because of the health they are doing.
they will no longer suffer because the athletico network has a good platform that they can use anytime. and they also have the insurance they need to use when there is an emergency.
The idea that you have can start with our closest friends, relatives, church mates, office mates and neighbors, and when you've shared them well and clear about the Atlantico network you also need to encourage them to share with others about it so that gradually spread about the Atlantico network in different parts of the world.
will this platform be used by all countries? how big is the team working on this project if it can be used in the near future throughout the country? thank you

Ofcourse right now not yet sure how many countries will use or partnered with AtlantICO network team but for sure they are doing there best right now just to make sure all of the medical centers in this planet will be partnered with them just to provide a better services for all the human being on this planet and I am giving my best goodluck for AtlantICO team.
Thats the platform of Atlantico network all about to provide  a medical assistance in easiest and fastest way and they making all possible thing to give a convenient service
alinayatsko34

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:47:47 PM

I really like this project, because atlantico strengthens blockchain technology to improve the quality of insurance and people's service in the project
HappyCaptain

Activity: 630

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:00:04 PM

The ability to evaluate the quality of pharmaceutical products and services is incredible and saves a lot of hassle to those who needs medical services, pharmaceutical  products  and even medical attention. Saves time and Saves life.
you are right the team now is working hard just to improve and upgrade the apps to make all of this is run well,that's why more ico site is offering for this project to be listed because of the concept and potential of the project.
vermontconan

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:52:23 PM

ATLANTOCO this is a unique project to provide medical services and pharmaceutics. Solve many problems with medicines and search for a good doctor.

Correct! the platform offers a lot of medical services that will benefit all of their users, Atlantico is very useful with an easy access to healthcare system using the blockchain technology. Atlantico will also offer much cheaper services and products.
Agree,  all participants will benefit in this platform. A better health care in affordable price. Let us all continue supporting ATLANTICO which will solve problem for poor medical assistance.
Even though I agree with you, the more people will need to be better and easier for personal needs.
so the atlantico network should be supported to be more familiar with all countries and more invest in the project.
atlantico provide what people needs in everyday life because no one can tell what will happen to us in the future I can't say I have a good health until i grow old atlantico make me imperturbable.
i agree thus Atlantico network also provide insurance to its users it does really provide a wonderful service to an individual having a guaranteed assurance for your medical needs and insurance

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
Transformbitz

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 04:21:02 PM

Atlantico is providing it to give us better and easy life.Hopefully all the transactions, progress and marketing they make will run smoothly.

Yes your right! Atlantico Network is made all the possible opportunity to the community and they do not stop seeking some great idea and good things for the improvement of this project.
the project will be more successful if we are all going to let us know in all countries that the atlantic network is a great project because of the health they are doing.
they will no longer suffer because the athletico network has a good platform that they can use anytime. and they also have the insurance they need to use when there is an emergency.
The idea that you have can start with our closest friends, relatives, church mates, office mates and neighbors, and when you've shared them well and clear about the Atlantico network you also need to encourage them to share with others about it so that gradually spread about the Atlantico network in different parts of the world.
will this platform be used by all countries? how big is the team working on this project if it can be used in the near future throughout the country? thank you

Ofcourse right now not yet sure how many countries will use or partnered with AtlantICO network team but for sure they are doing there best right now just to make sure all of the medical centers in this planet will be partnered with them just to provide a better services for all the human being on this planet and I am giving my best goodluck for AtlantICO team.
Rest assured that the team behind Atlantico are working on that. They should show more strong support by thr community amd not only that they should present on Blockchsim conference or meet ups so investors will understand their vision of the company. I believe that the blockchain will distrupt any industry especially when it comes to pharmaceuticals.
enkongtukmol

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:17:10 PM

Rest assured that the team behind Atlantico are working on that. They should show more strong support by thr community amd not only that they should present on Blockchsim conference or meet ups so investors will understand their vision of the company. I believe that the blockchain will distrupt any industry especially when it comes to pharmaceuticals.
it should be working in all country, team Atlantico Network should make partner with the huge medical center in every country to spread its connection. also should prioritize the user in every need of medical concern.
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:39:13 PM

Well, I guess you have a point. Spreading the news among our closest friend is fine. But sometimes, the people who really listen to us are the one who is not close to us. This is not applicable to everyone but most of us have this situation. ATLANTICO NETWORK has great potential and has so much to offer and I guess if we can easily share it with anyone.
we know it's hard to explain to people who are not open minded about cryptocurrency
especially in countries that do not know the crytocurrency they fear they are out of money because they do not want to fall victim to the scam. so I kindly explain the Atlantico netwrok with them because you know this project is well organized and their system.
Well, that is good for you that you have your ways to explain them about cryptocurrency. It is true that we can hardly reach those people who are not yet well-informed about cryptocurrency. But on the other hand, we have projects like ATLANTICO NETWORK which can be a way to educate people how cryptocurrency will give a positive impact on their lives and will positively help the medical and pharmaceutical industry to become better.
enkongtukmol

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:51:30 PM

List of participants that will interact to Atlantico platform:

✔Doctors
✔Medical centers
✔Patients
✔Pharmaceutical manufacturers
✔Company for wholesale of pharmaceutical products
✔Pharmacies
✔Insurance companies

See the countless possibilities everyone can offer and get benefits from it. Plus the platform allows very participant to add another participant and services making it a huge medical and pharmaceutical network.
That is good to know that many professionals really involves themselves in atlantico networks! It makes people and users more confident that atlantico will really do their job to provide more and better medical services and assistance.
also the background and name of the doctor you will see to make sure what major or where the doctor are expert no problem regarding for misunderstanding of the sick,atlantico give more convenient and easy way to all people especially who believe what atlantico do in the future.
It is a very good system to have in country. With this platform we are able to have a better medical assistance. Unlike what we currently have now where there is only few participant; expensive doctor's fee, medicine, and insurance. In ATLANTICO network it involves important participants in low-cost to give better health care.
we wish they visit and talk to all majority leader of the country to convince and have an agreement to all medical center to have this Atlantico to solve also corrupting of the budget of medical.
Service like Atlantico Network is so convenient. Spreading their connection would be a good thing that they can spread their project in every country in the globe. I've experienced medical service like this but not dealing with cryptocurrency, which in Atlantico Network you can earn and use their medical service.
chicipuci

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:02:40 PM

Why do we use the technology of the blockchain in the work of the platform ATLANTICO NETWORK?

Because it is through the use of blockchain technology that we will be able to achieve transparency and security in the implementation of all operations on the platform. Blockchain has become the core technology of our platform, which will help us to build a completely transparent and easily verifiable system for all participants of the platform.

All interactions between members of ATLANTICO NETWORK platform will be entered into a special blockchain registry. This can be the results of evaluations and comments, patient history, patient records, database of diagnoses and prescriptions, information on the availability of drugs in the nearest pharmacy with current prices, etc.

The Platform ATLANTICO NETWORK will be based on the NEM blockchain, which will be used to conduct members of the platform for different operations. With its help, thousands of platform participants around the world will be able to use it as comfortably and safely as possible. Learn more about the platform ATLANTICO NETWORK on our site! https://www.atlantico-network.io/ru

https://pp.userapi.com/c845216/v845216085/cb84f/XLd02GLWrps.jpg

Finally, the technology of blockades began to bring real benefits to people. And then many ICO tries to use them for exchanges and trade.
enkongtukmol

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:55:55 PM

Already want to download the app. I'm inspired by what you do, guys.  Smiley continue in the same spirit and good luck in your project.
As am I! But for now let us wait and stay tune for further updates and announcements with regards to the matter but I assure you that it will happen because atlantico is one of its kind ICO.
That's great try and check the apps, experience what benefit could Atlantico Network could bring and please share your thoughts. I would like to hear feedback from your experience.
enkongtukmol

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:00:29 PM

ATLANTOCO this is a unique project to provide medical services and pharmaceutics. Solve many problems with medicines and search for a good doctor.

Correct! the platform offers a lot of medical services that will benefit all of their users, Atlantico is very useful with an easy access to healthcare system using the blockchain technology. Atlantico will also offer much cheaper services and products.
Agree,  all participants will benefit in this platform. A better health care in affordable price. Let us all continue supporting ATLANTICO which will solve problem for poor medical assistance.
Even though I agree with you, the more people will need to be better and easier for personal needs.
so the atlantico network should be supported to be more familiar with all countries and more invest in the project.
I like the idea of atlantico so yes we need to support this platform to push through. It needs to be known to all countries to attract more investors. Let's spread the benefits of being part of atlantico.

In any case, we need good work on the part of the team, then investors will come

Everything is correct and all of that is shown in the whitepaper, Atlantico Network is a solution to the old system of medical services. First of all it could save lives, second is time, and third is money.
banff

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

● Me\/u ●

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:12:41 PM

I like the idea of atlantico so yes we need to support this platform to push through. It needs to be known to all countries to attract more investors. Let's spread the beneficial of being part of atlantico.
The idea and the embodiment of the idea into reality are two different things. I have doubts about the prospects of this project. A lot of uncertainty.

●● ● Me\/u ● ●● BET ON ANYTHING, ANYTIME, AGAINST ANYONE ●● ● Me\/u ● ●● (https://www.mevu.bet/)
enkongtukmol

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:18:25 PM

I like the idea of atlantico so yes we need to support this platform to push through. It needs to be known to all countries to attract more investors. Let's spread the beneficial of being part of atlantico.
The idea and the embodiment of the idea into reality are two different things. I have doubts about the prospects of this project. A lot of uncertainty.
That was good observation, i I'm interested on your opinion, in what side that Atlantico Network is lacking? Your suggestion could help the team to develop more ideas for the project Atlantico Network.
justlucky

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:19:39 AM

That was good observation, i I'm interested on your opinion, in what side that Atlantico Network is lacking? Your suggestion could help the team to develop more ideas for the project Atlantico Network.
This platform Atlantico network designed for convenient service of medical assistance and its an all in one service because they can provide all your medical needs ,medicine supply and also a insurance provider lets keep our support on this project
HappyCaptain

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:20:30 AM

This platform Atlantico network designed for convenient service of medical assistance and its an all in one service because they can provide all your medical needs ,medicine supply and also a insurance provider lets keep our support on this project
actually not only for what medical needs this easy way to find any nearest hospital or medical center they suggest or assist you wherever you are that is the goof thing of atlantico.
EnormousCoin101

Activity: 510

BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:24:03 AM

Already want to download the app. I'm inspired by what you do, guys.  Smiley continue in the same spirit and good luck in your project.
As am I! But for now let us wait and stay tune for further updates and announcements with regards to the matter but I assure you that it will happen because atlantico is one of its kind ICO.
That's great try and check the apps, experience what benefit could Atlantico Network could bring and please share your thoughts. I would like to hear feedback from your experience.

The Atlantic network app might be available after they finish their token sale but I am not sure if they will release an MVP during the ICO so investors and supporters can see the outcome of the product. let's just wait for now until they accumulate the necessary funds to build the product.

bardadymr

Merit: 3

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:36:21 AM

The Atlantic network app might be available after they finish their token sale but I am not sure if they will release an MVP during the ICO so investors and supporters can see the outcome of the product. let's just wait for now until they accumulate the necessary funds to build the product.

It seems to me that initially it is necessary to develop an MVP, and then go to the ICO. But, if the product is excellent, you can do so since the Atlantico team
bardadymr

Merit: 3

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:37:27 AM

actually not only for what medical needs this easy way to find any nearest hospital or medical center they suggest or assist you wherever you are that is the goof thing of atlantico.

I do not think that everything will cost only one search. To enter the world market, you need to offer a lot more
HappyCaptain

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:12:45 AM

Hi devs i have a question how many token sold as of now?How much money did you raise during the pre-ICO? How much did you invest yourself?
buboyskie

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:14:30 AM

List of participants that will interact to Atlantico platform:

✔Doctors
✔Medical centers
✔Patients
✔Pharmaceutical manufacturers
✔Company for wholesale of pharmaceutical products
✔Pharmacies
✔Insurance companies

See the countless possibilities everyone can offer and get benefits from it. Plus the platform allows very participant to add another participant and services making it a huge medical and pharmaceutical network.
This is really good because of AtlantICO team ideas medicail services all over the world will be more efficient. I hope the partnerships with medical centers all ovet the world will be processed as soon as possible because this kind of services that AtlantICO team wants to offer us need to be prioritized because health is very important for everyone.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 164 »
  Print  

Jump to: