Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 09:18:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 164 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ATLANTICO NETWORK - Get profit from medical services  (Read 1603158 times)
HappyCaptain

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:54:48 PM

Now let's talk a little bit about those people who have created a wonderful project ATLANTICO NETWORK and continue working hard on its development. Meet Bernard Patrick Dobson, the financial director of our project!

Bernard is a British chartered accountant, who has many years of experience in American and middle Eastern companies in more than ten different countries across four different continents. Recently, Bernard was invited to work in one of the leading sovereign funds.

Today Bernard works as an independent consultant in relation to all financial matters. Over the past two years, he has been the principal advisor of ATLANTIC.

Do you want to ask Bernard a few questions about the project ATLANTICO NETWORK? You can do this in the comments under this post or contact him through LinkedIn http://linkedin.com/in/bernard-dobson-6165a9165/.

Wow that is really amazing such a great addition to the atlantico network team this will really help the project to move to the next level and could may give the project a huge contribution through his solid experience and greater knowledge.

I think I'm in a good hand. My trust in this project is getting higher especially with this guy it boost my confidence to make an investment with them.
i have question for Bernard he have a good job before what reason to change his mind to be part or work in crypto? But now he have a good big contribution for being advisor of atlantico because of his experience.
Hannahfern

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:55:36 PM

Great concept to connect blockchain with health care problems. it will definately going to moon Smiley
Yes, ATLANTICO is a great and unique concept of delivering quality health care in affordable price. It is also accessible and easy to use application. So yes,  it will definitely attract users and it will succeed.
Anya Doreen

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:32:09 PM

I'm very excited to this project because it has many features that are useful to many outpatients who looking for some medical support by using blockchain system. I'm thankful to Atlantico Network Team because they provided this thing to make it possible to reach by the community who needs a medical support.
Truly a reliable project wherein people can easily access all medical involvement. Hope it will spread to different country to experience the goodness of this project.
That will happen and I think we are on the point of mainstream adotpion. Looks like in the next few years the pharmaceuticals will look on this project. Let's make this happen and support the project!
I am also looking forward that ATLANTICO will operate in many countries because their platform is very useful and reliable. Medical health is very important and ATLANTICO will help us to have a better and inexpensive medical assistance.

Winedmeel

Activity: 110
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:41:55 PM

Now let's talk a little bit about those people who have created a wonderful project ATLANTICO NETWORK and continue working hard on its development. Meet Bernard Patrick Dobson, the financial director of our project!

Bernard is a British chartered accountant, who has many years of experience in American and middle Eastern companies in more than ten different countries across four different continents. Recently, Bernard was invited to work in one of the leading sovereign funds.

Today Bernard works as an independent consultant in relation to all financial matters. Over the past two years, he has been the principal advisor of ATLANTIC.

Do you want to ask Bernard a few questions about the project ATLANTICO NETWORK? You can do this in the comments under this post or contact him through LinkedIn http://linkedin.com/in/bernard-dobson-6165a9165/.

Wow that is really amazing such a great addition to the atlantico network team this will really help the project to move to the next level and could may give the project a huge contribution through his solid experience and greater knowledge.

I think I'm in a good hand. My trust in this project is getting higher especially with this guy it boost my confidence to make an investment with them.
i have question for Bernard he have a good job before what reason to change his mind to be part or work in crypto? But now he have a good big contribution for being advisor of atlantico because of his experience.

I think its simply because he find the job suitable for his skills and that's in Atlantico Network. As a professional i continuously seeking an a opportunity to improve my self and to take my self into a higher level.
25espia1994

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:11:16 PM

I'm very excited to this project because it has many features that are useful to many outpatients who looking for some medical support by using blockchain system. I'm thankful to Atlantico Network Team because they provided this thing to make it possible to reach by the community who needs a medical support.
Truly a reliable project wherein people can easily access all medical involvement. Hope it will spread to different country to experience the goodness of this project.
That will happen and I think we are on the point of mainstream adotpion. Looks like in the next few years the pharmaceuticals will look on this project. Let's make this happen and support the project!
I am also looking forward that ATLANTICO will operate in many countries because their platform is very useful and reliable. Medical health is very important and ATLANTICO will help us to have a better and inexpensive medical assistance.
I agree with you
the system of the atlantico network is well organized so I know it will succeed in the future.
so we support the project to know more in all countries and for a lot of investments.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
Maryqueen Finez

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:15:06 PM

This token will be very valuable. We need to buy them quickly before it grows too high and overpriced. I need more time to finish it.
Yes it's a good investment. Atlantico's token has top ratings, high assessments, low risks, and positive responses. Token's potential in the market is high.

clarise123

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:17:17 PM

I think its simply because he find the job suitable for his skills and that's in Atlantico Network. As a professional i continuously seeking an a opportunity to improve my self and to take my self into a higher level.
I think he's here in the atlantico network because the advisor knows that the project will be great.
I think I also know that he is one of the necessary people to be successful in the project.

GigTricks
imopogicute

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:22:59 PM

a good news came because we knew we needed a good speaker to know all the participans should be doing to succeed the project. so in the coming news I'll be thankful for giving you the idea to help with the project.

GigTricks
larry1994

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:31:42 PM

I agree with you
the system of the atlantico network is well organized so I know it will succeed in the future.
so we support the project to know more in all countries and for a lot of investments.
do you really support the atlantico network but in what way? because we know here we are talking to ann thread they have a website that can be explained to people.
to learn how to handle the atlantico network? as well as our evidence to show people that the project is the correct system that we have not known since it started

GigTricks
Victori Keira Ong

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:37:38 PM

Who knows what forecast of profitability and development of the ATLANTICO network platform?

Atlantico network is using the buy back system that most of the newly platform do, it is a long term goal that will benefits all of their investors. you can see more detailed information about this on their Whitepaper in Financial Model section 7 page 19.

Here is the link ---> https://www.atlantico-network.io/assets/doc/whitepaper-en.pdf

Good to here about the buy back system of this Atlantico Network platform as investor its very important to us each and every Cents/Value that came back to our pocket.
Company's ability to buy back interprets that they are financially stable, strong,  and in good stand.  Another reason to trust ATLANTICO NETWORK.

I think your right buy back is the good sign of their capability in terms of company and financially stable but for me they need to prove to the community especially to the investors what they can do for us.
First quarter of next year Atlantico platform will be launch and I'm excited to see the outcome of this system in the community. I hope like their other bussinesses it will bring success.
Rhona Ponse De Leon

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:56:35 PM

a good news came because we knew we needed a good speaker to know all the participans should be doing to succeed the project. so in the coming news I'll be thankful for giving you the idea to help with the project.
He is one of the competent person behind this project. With his experiences and achievements I believe that ATLANTICO will succeed. Many of us are excited for the implementation of this promising application.
Transformbitz

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:53:28 PM

The moment I see them on twitter, posting updates and their products I knew that they will end up successful, different countries will experience great result if they choose to adopt Atlantico Network.
chicipuci

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:50:59 PM

https://pp.userapi.com/c846216/v846216041/c9333/wcBsrdvDazM.jpg
Hello Bernard. I hope you can cope with these millions)) Follow me and my too Grin
Transformbitz

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:02:42 PM

I think he's here in the atlantico network because the advisor knows that the project will be great.
I think I also know that he is one of the necessary people to be successful in the project.
Mr. Bernard has a long term view about this project that's why he chose this project and it suitable on the field of pharmaceutical. We're more improving we need a strong community.
jackielim

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:22:06 AM

This token will be very valuable. We need to buy them quickly before it grows too high and overpriced. I need more time to finish it.
Yes it's a good investment. Atlantico's token has top ratings, high assessments, low risks, and positive responses. Token's potential in the market is high.
A good time to invest while they are still offers at low price. This project has a great future due to great concept and features.
moto556

Activity: 49

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:55:37 AM

Hello admins  . Tell me please, there will be medical services provided by the platform, paid or free. And if paid, then what is their value.
Anya Doreen

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:21:13 AM

Mr. Bernard has a long term view about this project that's why he chose this project and it suitable on the field of pharmaceutical. We're more improving we need a strong community.
Mr. Bernard I like to ask how can you approach investors who are still in doubt of investing in Atlantico? if competitors arise,  what will be your edge against them? And how stable is Atlantico to stay long?

military_force

Activity: 58

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:26:34 AM

I like your concept of your project, It will helps the investors to invest in projects. Well done keep it up. Smiley 
Justenjoy1903

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:44:42 AM

Patented technology means intellectual protection and anyone who uses the same technology is violating some law. Unique product is what we need these day to these so many competitive industry.
maybe some of the project are copying the system they're changing only the name and added some function just to say not the same of other project but i see atlantico is the unique and big difference from other ico although they saying is all about health but when you read about atlantico all i can say nothing like.

That is already a violation and chargeable to some extent. Intellectual property's job to sue and fine copycats, devs hardwork and the people behind this idea should invest on patent if its unique and one of a kind.
lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:40:00 AM

Medical health is very important and ATLANTICO will help us to have a better and inexpensive medical assistance.

Indeed, it would be nice to receive the services of Atlantico in a global-scale as it is quite promising for the betterment of the medical service industries.

And more than the affordable medical assistance, let us not forget how Atlantico is set to make medical assistance more efficient.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 164 »
  Print  

Jump to: