Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:10:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 160 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN] SECURIX.IO - THE SAFEST TOKEN IN MINING 🔥🔥🔥  (Read 49465 times)
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 11:28:12 AM

I've been following your Instagram, guys! Too bad there are only 20 pics or so! I would've loved to see more photos, not promos, y'know?
Hmm i agree with you i never noticed that they had an Instagram at first and now when i saw it, it did not attract me a lot at first they should try something else maybe even video's? with the CEO or something.

What? they do? I did not know they had an Instagram page; what is the link?
It would be cool seeing the factory they rented though from the inside Cheesy (I know it is there in the video anyway but still)
Yes buddy, They have Instagram page also. But only 20+ pics and below 100 followers are there. They need to be promote their Instagram link as well.

https://www.instagram.com/securixio/

Seem like they focus more on social media outlets like Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.

i will advise they focus more on social media like reddit and telegram because they are obviously social platforms for cryptocurrency

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 11:54:53 AM

Mega wallet sounds great. I personally don't like to add one more wallet. Its getting too difficult to keep track of all the wallets.
If I am not wrong then mega wallet is like bank of wallet? I mean we can access multiple wallets from single wallet app?

Hello,

The Securix Mega Vault Dashboard application will be available later this year for users to download. This application allows users to store SRXIO tokens on their smartphone safely.

Learn more about our upcoming Mega Vault Wallet at page 34 - 35 of our White Paper, https://securix.io/wp/Securix_Whitepaper_onepager_GB.pdf

Kind regards,

The Securix Team

This mega vault wallet app, for me personally, is one of my favourite aspects of the Securix project. Store tokens, see the number of tokens you hold, you can check the SRXIO output balance and you will also be able to view the hashing power of Securix’s mining facility.
Yeah I just like the features attached to the mega wallet app, looking forward to the release date of the app I can’t wait to try it out.
That's really great. In short mega wallet will like a ledge nano wallet in that we can keep safe our tokens. So is this for only SRXIO tokens or we can keep ETH in here which is we will receive from mining?

With the Mega Vault App, you can track your records and earnings through mining and you can store your SRXIO Token in the app.  It would be great if can store other Tokens in the app too.

Yeah I read also if I'm not mistaken that in that app everyone can also the track not only your records but the mining farm mining status. Witht that people will going to trust more the securix project because of it's transparency.

At your service
securix_io
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 01:29:59 PM

I've been following your Instagram, guys! Too bad there are only 20 pics or so! I would've loved to see more photos, not promos, y'know?
Hmm i agree with you i never noticed that they had an Instagram at first and now when i saw it, it did not attract me a lot at first they should try something else maybe even video's? with the CEO or something.

What? they do? I did not know they had an Instagram page; what is the link?
It would be cool seeing the factory they rented though from the inside Cheesy (I know it is there in the video anyway but still)
Yes buddy, They have Instagram page also. But only 20+ pics and below 100 followers are there. They need to be promote their Instagram link as well.

https://www.instagram.com/securixio/

Seem like they focus more on social media outlets like Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.

i will advise they focus more on social media like reddit and telegram because they are obviously social platforms for cryptocurrency

Jep, we try to focus on those platforms. And I show my point of view through Instagram, @nwcool77

Your welcome to follow me if you like to get updates :-)

Jac
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 01:34:27 PM

I see great possibilities for this project. Well done. Glad to be a part of it all.
Thank you for your wonderful support! Don’t forget to participate in our crowd sale that will end on 30 November 2018!

I don't know if this ID belong to Securix team or not. But if it's really Securix team replying, then I suggest them to use proper usernames instead of best201819

Yes, this must be a team member, it would have been better if they used an official account to respond to investors questions.

However, it is good to see someone from the team proactively answering questions on the Securix thread.
I am not sure if this account is from official team or not. But he is giving quick reply to every questions. But still lot of newbies are asking same questions.

I hope team take action on this. Until now they have managed to make good impression and they should keep doing in future as well.

I expect they'll, they'll address this in no time

LOL when random people start being super active i appreciate it, but i think the team itself should really chime in as often as possible to give us some direction on where things are headed

Team is always addressing each and every aspects here including all the negative comments even. Probably they are busy with something else and they will reply here very soon.

From my understanding is that they are working on two primary things. getting more buyers on board and having the mega wallet out. The team is currently working on the app. Other than that they are saying they will be releasing more details on what is new.

Mega wallet sounds great. I personally don't like to add one more wallet. Its getting too difficult to keep track of all the wallets.
If I am not wrong then mega wallet is like bank of wallet? I mean we can access multiple wallets from single wallet app?

Hello,

The Securix Mega Vault Dashboard application will be available later this year for users to download. This application allows users to store SRXIO tokens on their smartphone safely.

Learn more about our upcoming Mega Vault Wallet at page 34 - 35 of our White Paper, https://securix.io/wp/Securix_Whitepaper_onepager_GB.pdf

Kind regards,

The Securix Team
that's really a amazing update!
where does the reward/profit shares are sent?
in that mega vault?
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 01:47:14 PM

We had some issues being locked out of our Instagram account for a long time.

Our facebook is pretty updated:
https://medium.com/@securixio

And our articles are posted on Medium, we have about 30 articles:

Founder Jac Donkersloot keeps his Instagram well updated with info from his personal perspective. You might like it, check his Instagram @nwcool77

Have a great day

Securix team

The team is looking good in the last event you guys did. Looks like you guys had a good interest from attendees. where there any possible deals? I know that exposure is what matter but just curious.

gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 02:00:00 PM

I would like to know what the name securix means and symbolises? Does it mean security like financial security, mining security etc.

Good question Smiley

When we were thinking of a good name that fits our goal and ambitions we looked and made up so many names.
Some good.... some not so good haha.

Here is the original word in latin: Securus

It means free from care, untroubled, safe, careless, unconcerned

In a brainstorm session, we made it to securix

Take care

Jac Donkersloot

Woe. Nice. Securix spices securus up. I am proud that I came close to the answer or I got it in another way. Thanks for the insights.
securix_io
Copper Member

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:46:25 PM

We had some issues being locked out of our Instagram account for a long time.

Our facebook is pretty updated:

And our articles are posted on Medium, we have about 30 articles:

Founder Jac Donkersloot keeps his Instagram well updated with info from his personal perspective. You might like it, check his Instagram @nwcool77

Have a great day

Securix team

The team is looking good in the last event you guys did. Looks like you guys had a good interest from attendees. where there any possible deals? I know that exposure is what matter but just curious.

Hello IB,

Well, for this event is was all about deals and talking to investors. Jac pitched Securix to investors and we got warm and exciting feedback.

The exposure is always good of course, but main reason was talking and pitching to investors.

Kind regards,

The Securix Team
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 03:33:58 PM

I would like to know what the name securix means and symbolises? Does it mean security like financial security, mining security etc.

Good question Smiley

When we were thinking of a good name that fits our goal and ambitions we looked and made up so many names.

Take care

Jac Donkersloot

Lol, all along I've thought this means security. Careless and unconcerned sounds very funny if you ask me.  Grin
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 03:56:55 PM

Good question Smiley

Take care

Jac Donkersloot

Lol, all along I've thought this means security. Careless and unconcerned sounds very funny if you ask me.  Grin

Yeah,  I also thought the meaning is different. But even Latin word have meaning 'safe'. Safe n secure. 
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:05:44 PM

Dear Securix community,

Hereby some pictures of the Agora event we've attended! It was a very exciting event and received exciting feedback and interest regarding Securix.io

Jacobus Donkersloot did the Pitch live on stage, which we have shared on Facebook too: https://www.facebook.com/securixmarketing/videos/1893455120950305/

The Securix team, will head out to do an other tour and will share all the experiences. We will host an AMA(Ask Me Anything) while we are on tour and discuss various topics and news!

Make sure to stay tuned, cool things are happening and we have a big announcement for the community!

Kind regards,

The Securix Team

I am looking forward for telegram AMA. Can you provide tentative dates for telegram AMA?  I hope you do have plans for the same.
Anilbg

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 04:23:54 PM

Hello,

Kind regards,

The Securix Team

This mega vault wallet app, for me personally, is one of my favourite aspects of the Securix project. Store tokens, see the number of tokens you hold, you can check the SRXIO output balance and you will also be able to view the hashing power of Securix’s mining facility.
Yeah I just like the features attached to the mega wallet app, looking forward to the release date of the app I can’t wait to try it out.
That's really great. In short mega wallet will like a ledge nano wallet in that we can keep safe our tokens. So is this for only SRXIO tokens or we can keep ETH in here which is we will receive from mining?

With the Mega Vault App, you can track your records and earnings through mining and you can store your SRXIO Token in the app.  It would be great if can store other Tokens in the app too.

Yeah I read also if I'm not mistaken that in that app everyone can also the track not only your records but the mining farm mining status. Witht that people will going to trust more the securix project because of it's transparency.

Securix app will be very useful to track all the statistics. People might be able to track daily income as well.  Lots of expectations Wink
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 05:28:53 PM

Hello,

Kind regards,

The Securix Team

Securix app will be very useful to track all the statistics. People might be able to track daily income as well.  Lots of expectations Wink
yes, they said securix app will show all the updates from their mining facilities from the cost to the amount of bitcoins they mined everyday!
i think its really important to keep the transparency between Investors and Securix team!
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 05:36:17 PM

Hello,

Kind regards,

The Securix Team

Wow, I'm hyped by this. This has made me restlessly anxious for the app already. Wow! My expectation is roof high.
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 06:36:32 PM

This is my first time with a mega vault app.  I guess is same for other users and investors alike. I had to read on to find out more. Securix is bring in some applications to make mining a lot cheaper, profitable and now transparent to investors.

Is there a video on how the mega vault app can be used plus what it is?

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 06:39:43 PM

This is my first time with a mega vault app.  I guess is same for other users and investors alike. I had to read on to find out more. Securix is bring in some applications to make mining a lot cheaper, profitable and now transparent to investors.

Is there a video on how the mega vault app can be used plus what it is?
I also didn't see video about mega wallet. But I am waiting for some confirmation from the securix team. Previously I asked question about like can we store another tokens also in that wallet?
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 06:53:55 PM

Dear Securix community,

Hereby some pictures of the Agora event we've attended! It was a very exciting event and received exciting feedback and interest regarding Securix.io

Jacobus Donkersloot did the Pitch live on stage, which we have shared on Facebook too: https://www.facebook.com/securixmarketing/videos/1893455120950305/

The Securix team, will head out to do an other tour and will share all the experiences. We will host an AMA(Ask Me Anything) while we are on tour and discuss various topics and news!

Make sure to stay tuned, cool things are happening and we have a big announcement for the community!

Kind regards,

The Securix Team

I am looking forward for telegram AMA. Can you provide tentative dates for telegram AMA?  I hope you do have plans for the same.
As per the pictures it's look like this event has been finished successfully. Can they are posting the link of meeting discussion? I mean what are their more future plans about project?
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 07:20:46 PM

That's a really reassuring picture its not often we see this kind of great professional looking presentations, it's great to see that people are actually paying attention to the project and the team has so much room to grow still i think
number37

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:21:37 PM

Congrats on your TG channel reaching such an impressive number… I feel like your community is one of the best/most active out there…
securix_io
Copper Member

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:30:09 PM

That's a really reassuring picture its not often we see this kind of great professional looking presentations, it's great to see that people are actually paying attention to the project and the team has so much room to grow still i think

Hello,

Thanks for the kind feedback!

Kind regards,

The Securix Team
securix_io
Copper Member

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:30:49 PM

Congrats on your TG channel reaching such an impressive number… I feel like your community is one of the best/most active out there…

Hello,

Yes, GREAT COMMUNITY! Today we saw an article published by one of the community members: https://www.minds.com/Revelation007/blog/securix-mining-differently-896718478232489984

We are blessed to have so many committed Securix community members.

Kind regards,

The Securix Team
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 160 »
  Print  

Jump to: