Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:35:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 [151] 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN] SECURIX.IO - THE SAFEST TOKEN IN MINING 🔥🔥🔥  (Read 49458 times)
Corleone100

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 08:50:38 PM

With BTC below 5000USD, what’s happens when mining kicks off and we are below or within this price range?
Would it be profitable to invest in mining while BTC is below 5000USD?
I don't think so BTC below 5K have any problem. I guess this is correction only. We have to wait until the market will recover.

You wouldn’t want to speculate buddy. BTC market value could go in two ways. So we need to plan for both. I think Securix should have a plan B which would apply if BTC goes below a preset price.
I didn't understand buddy what do you want to say that. Could you explain us what is exact plan B? I mean I didn't heard about it or might be I missed this updates.

There are still over two months to go, before the Securix Team will start with their mining facility. I am convinced that they have a plan B, but it's too early to panic.
What is plan B that about you talking bro? I didn't hear that or might I missed something? What exactly they will do in plan B?
I guess he’s referring to a backup plan from the team Incase things aren’t going as planned but i think there’s no cause for panic. I hope everything will go as planned.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 10:03:58 PM

The fact is difficulty should stabilize as the generic miners exit as prices go down lowering difficulty which will maintain profitability in more hopeful that we can get out of this insane dump but that’s when hopefully difficulty and greed from smaller investors work out to keep mining profitable
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 10:16:44 PM

Based on their numbers as long as BTC is well above 4k they are good and profitable. If it goes below there is the backup pool; If it went lower than there is halting until price recovers if that did not happen than it is selling assets.

I see there is no sign the market will return in the near future. maybe for the first 2 to 4 months when the Securix mining operation begins we don't feel the impact, but what if the reserve fund runs out before prices return to normal again, won't they bear the loss.
They will still be mining Bitcoins right?
Narrow market decreases the bitcoin difficulty, so everything they will be mining it will still be valued! Might be a lil LOW but still profitable! 

i don't think it is anything like a little low its more like very low, right now bitcoin is not profitable at all it is constantly dropping i want to believe bull run is around the corner

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 10:51:05 PM

I just had discussion with admin in telegram channel and what I understand that, for 2nd to get monthly ROI we no need to re-invest again or no need to send funds in their wallet.

OK. First of all, thanks for trying to share this but the fact is I don't really get what you mean. I will appreciate if you can kindly rephrase your statement again for better understanding
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 11:46:57 PM

From my own point of view i don't think there will be such major delay because this has been officially announced by the team for listing, this means both exchange and the team are have finalized all the legal action concerning listing so in this regard i think once the sale is over and distribution is done then there won't be much delay to be listed in the already announced exchanges.

Once the listing details are confirmed, team announced this news in public. So I am also sure that the gap between end of the ICO and listing won't be that large.

They have already confirmed that Securix tokens will be listed on FUBT.top and Latoken. So, it doesn't seem we have to wait for exchanges after the ICO.

It is nice that we already have exchanges lined up for the project to get listed at the end of tokensale period
I think this is best for investors who want to liquidate their position and cash out real fast as it is listed

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 12:18:50 AM

What did you imply by saying 'mining bitcoin'?
I don't understand your implicatioin.
Please clarify your ideas a little bit.
Narrow market decreases the bitcoin difficulty, so everything they will be mining it will still be valued! Might be a lil LOW but still profitable! 

I think what he mean is, The securix is planning to mine the bitcoin when their facility is ready and it will be more easier to mine the bitcoin because of the current market situation.

At your service
Rozita

Activity: 658
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 12:21:22 AM

From my own point of view i don't think there will be such major delay because this has been officially announced by the team for listing, this means both exchange and the team are have finalized all the legal action concerning listing so in this regard i think once the sale is over and distribution is done then there won't be much delay to be listed in the already announced exchanges.

Once the listing details are confirmed, team announced this news in public. So I am also sure that the gap between end of the ICO and listing won't be that large.

They have already confirmed that Securix tokens will be listed on FUBT.top and Latoken. So, it doesn't seem we have to wait for exchanges after the ICO.

It is nice that we already have exchanges lined up for the project to get listed at the end of tokensale period
I think this is best for investors who want to liquidate their position and cash out real fast as it is listed

Selling the the tokens that fast will likely lead to losing money. This is what has happened in most of the recent ICOs.
mechanic081971

Activity: 200

Zaydo

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 12:59:04 AM

Selling the the tokens that fast will likely lead to losing money. This is what has happened in most of the recent ICOs.
I notice that too in some projects. They selling their tokens in a cheap price they didn't know how precious token they have and they will let it go for a cheap price.

Jr Member
(((    MARTKIST.org    )))     ►  Decentralized Anarchy!
►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ►  No IC
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 04:47:07 AM

Based on their numbers as long as BTC is well above 4k they are good and profitable. If it goes below there is the backup pool; If it went lower than there is halting until price recovers if that did not happen than it is selling assets.

I see there is no sign the market will return in the near future. maybe for the first 2 to 4 months when the Securix mining operation begins we don't feel the impact, but what if the reserve fund runs out before prices return to normal again, won't they bear the loss.

They are still mining BTC. I think the market will show signs of either recovery or further full by mid next month? It is my guess anyway. Many are anticipating the prices are likely to go up and there is another party to say that the prices are likely to go lower and increase slightly....not sure which will work out.

D1jay
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 05:37:07 AM

I think it would be good if the team really reassured people of where and how they stand with the current market conditions publically

I spoke with damian in the group and he is super confident in the fact that the market will bounce back and the securix project will continue despite the odds, personally I salute his courage, staying with faith in this time of the market is tough work

I tell you mate that is the only way to survive this unending blood bath the crypto market is currently facing right now, investors have to be more hopeful and courageous to endure this period till when things start getting better again, it is quite tough but it will surely bounce back someday.

ethtrader16
Copper Member

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 06:25:26 AM

I just had discussion with admin in telegram channel and what I understand that, for 2nd to get monthly ROI we no need to re-invest again or no need to send funds in their wallet.

OK. First of all, thanks for trying to share this but the fact is I don't really get what you mean. I will appreciate if you can kindly rephrase your statement again for better understanding
Yeah, sorry some words was missed. I want to say that I asked to admin about ROI from 2nd year so they told me that to get ROI from 2nd year also we no need to reinvent here again.
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 08:01:57 AM

With most Mining projects shutting down and only a few having the feasibility of making profits, what do you think Securix could benefit?
Although Securix mining strategy is different and has a long run target, they could be the only mining firm in crypto, what do you think about that?

If they are the only mining firm left in crypto. It means that they are going to get a lot of support from the community. And we also have a large fan base available.

As said several times, Securix project has a great deal with the energy provider. They have fixed costs and can mine profitably under these bad circumstances. If the market goes up, the profit will increase dramatically.

Well, btc is now below the 4k mark and the market is generally not looking good, I will like to know what measure will be taken by the team to assure the monthly payout. Altcoins are not doing good too, so I'll like to know the remedy right now.
Siti Nurbaya

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 08:33:07 AM

With most Mining projects shutting down and only a few having the feasibility of making profits, what do you think Securix could benefit?
Although Securix mining strategy is different and has a long run target, they could be the only mining firm in crypto, what do you think about that?

If they are the only mining firm left in crypto. It means that they are going to get a lot of support from the community. And we also have a large fan base available.

As said several times, Securix project has a great deal with the energy provider. They have fixed costs and can mine profitably under these bad circumstances. If the market goes up, the profit will increase dramatically.

Well, btc is now below the 4k mark and the market is generally not looking good, I will like to know what measure will be taken by the team to assure the monthly payout. Altcoins are not doing good too, so I'll like to know the remedy right now.

Current conditions certainly the team already has the best picture for monthly fees, and this seems difficult to overcome. Only hope that the team has had the best decision beforehand, especially if the BTC is getting down.
mechanic081971

Activity: 200

Zaydo

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 08:38:53 AM

This year is a very bad for us even investors of january 2018. Bitcoin is going down and down we don't know when it will stop.

Jr Member
(((    MARTKIST.org    )))     ►  Decentralized Anarchy!
►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ►  No IC
Rozita

Merit: 108

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 09:27:23 AM

I remember they had said that as long as bitcoin price is higher than 5000 dollar, there is no problem. But now the price is much lower. The only thing can make me hopeful is decrease of difficulty. This can change the calculations and make bitcoin mining profitable again. Otherwise, the team should have plan for that situation or Securix will die.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 10:50:33 AM

I remember they had said that as long as bitcoin price is higher than 5000 dollar, there is no problem. But now the price is much lower. The only thing can make me hopeful is decrease of difficulty. This can change the calculations and make bitcoin mining profitable again. Otherwise, the team should have plan for that situation or Securix will die.

Yeah i remember that, that was the whole stand for the project but now that btc is around 3600 dollars, this means there won't be much profit. We have to depend on the price of bitcoin to see what happens with securix. What does decrease in difficulty means?
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 11:50:42 AM

Yeah i remember that, that was the whole stand for the project but now that btc is around 3600 dollars, this means there won't be much profit. We have to depend on the price of bitcoin to see what happens with securix. What does decrease in difficulty means?

I agree, Somethings really not doing good now when the price is still on that. I hope the team will going to come up with another planned for this situation. I know they can really do something good.

At your service
ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 12:51:56 PM

At this time we can see the price of BTC is below 4000$ . So how they will calculate the ROI if BTC will not get recovered until the start a mining?
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 01:06:37 PM

At this time we can see the price of BTC is below 4000$ . So how they will calculate the ROI if BTC will not get recovered until the start a mining?
That's a good question really! I hardly believe Securix team Ever imagined it going below 5000$ in near future and yet it happened in early stage! Would like to know whats their olan on that!  
ibininja

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 02:48:39 PM

I guess we will see what the team does now. I mean these times are terrible ones let us hope things turn around well for everyone.

Pages: « 1 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 [151] 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 »
  Print  

Jump to: