Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:48:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 [155] 156 157 158 159 160 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN] SECURIX.IO - THE SAFEST TOKEN IN MINING 🔥🔥🔥  (Read 49462 times)
D1jay
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 05:09:36 AM

SECURIX website is unavailable for a long time.
Is it a sign of the death of project?
A response from SECURIX devteam would be nice
Now there is no problem and the website is working. The website was under a maintenance and it didn't last long. 

It is very frustrating sometimes a team is not actively giving updates about the project because previously they are very responsive and why they suddenly change their mind once after raising money. We believed them based on their words mentioned before the ICO.

there is no need to get frustrating afterall, now at least the website is back online running, maybe it was just a maintainance procedure that was why website was offline, besides, crowdsale is still ongoing as i understand, so untill sale has been concluded, not much update can be expected from the team as of now they maybe focus on getting more sales for project development, best thing to do is give team time to do their job, this project requires time to execute properly.

You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nightz

Activity: 1302
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 05:16:32 AM

I can not understand. Do you already have mining equipment or not? Just in the photo I see an empty room
Crowdsale is not over yet. No one has bought the equipment and probably won't buy until the crowdsale is over

Those who contribute to the crowdsale, what are they actually buying? Part in the network or also equipment?
They buy the opportunity to profit from the mining capacity that the team will create in the future

And if the business turns out to not be profitable, will investors have access to the physical equipment if the company closes its doors?
I do not think that investors will be able to somehow recover their investments in this case. They are not shareholders and do not have the right to own part of the company. They only have the right to receive income from the placed mining capacities, if they are will be

That's the point and usually it would make sense if they were also entitled to parts of the physical equipment or at least the monetary value resulting from sales.
lembang

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 07:18:05 PM

I agree with you, there is indeed good, if we follow a project, we believe in the team that manages, maybe they are quietly preparing everything to give a satisfying thing for all of them, indeed, seeing the current market conditions must be patient and pray the best.
It is likely that your pray turned into positive real things.
I said this because the market turned moving up recent days.
Now, it's time to see how good the SECURIX team are.
I am sure that patience will produce something useful and I'm sure the SECURIX team will work harder for their project and give the best they have, we need to wait here and see the market will return to its original state.
nugrama

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 05:44:05 AM

I agree with you, there is indeed good, if we follow a project, we believe in the team that manages, maybe they are quietly preparing everything to give a satisfying thing for all of them, indeed, seeing the current market conditions must be patient and pray the best.
I am sure that patience will produce something useful and I'm sure the SECURIX team will work harder for their project and give the best they have, we need to wait here and see the market will return to its original state.
it's true that patience will definitely produce satisfying results, we will all look forward to the good news from the team for this project, hopefully everything will be as expected.
btcyoda

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 06:00:11 AM

Did community get any positive update from the securix team because there are many people concern about the website unavailable? What was the main reason behind for not getting any update from the company or they responding in telegram group?
Rozita

Activity: 658
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 05:16:49 PM
Last edit: December 24, 2018, 11:29:51 PM by Rozita

Did community get any positive update from the securix team because there are many people concern about the website unavailable? What was the main reason behind for not getting any update from the company or they responding in telegram group?

The website is working now. That was unavailable only for a short time due to maintenance. Nothing to worry about. Also, they are active in their official Telegram group.  
nugrama

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 10:47:57 AM

The website is working now. That was unavailable only for a short time due to maintenance. Nothing to worry about. Also, they are active in their official Telegram group.  
this is good news if the team in this project is back active and giving news for this project, hopefully in the future the team will always give new info about this project well.
maximumcoin

Activity: 487

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 10:56:35 AM

this is good news if the team in this project is back active and giving news for this project, hopefully in the future the team will always give new info about this project well.
Time to think positively.
Happy New Year and promising things to come in the next year.
Only one more week, please think positively about the future of Securix.io project.

Planton

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 10:35:21 PM

Has the distribution been done here? And where will this token enter the market? I will pray the best, hopefully everything will be as expected.
Maslate

Activity: 2996
Merit: 678

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 05:29:02 AM

Has the distribution been done here? And where will this token enter the market? I will pray the best, hopefully everything will be as expected.
There has been no distribution yet, we will know if it started because it will enter into our wallet address.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Yaiko08

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 05:56:44 AM

There has been no distribution yet, we will know if it started because it will enter into our wallet address.
still looking forward to the good news from the team for the future of this project, hopefully in the future everything will run smoothly and achieve satisfying results as expected and promised.
Maslate

Activity: 2996
Merit: 678

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 10:27:04 AM

still looking forward to the good news from the team for the future of this project, hopefully in the future everything will run smoothly and achieve satisfying results as expected and promised.
As promise but this would not be successful if this year is still behave like last year, we need to end this bearish trend so the bull will replace.
It's gonna be tough for investors during the bearish as it resulted to big price dump, but this year, I am very positive that things will be different, I'm looking forward to the distribution of the tokens and the right timing to get it listed in a liquid exchange/s.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
nugrama

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 11:17:58 AM

As promise but this would not be successful if this year is still behave like last year, we need to end this bearish trend so the bull will replace.
It's gonna be tough for investors during the bearish as it resulted to big price dump, but this year, I am very positive that things will be different, I'm looking forward to the distribution of the tokens and the right timing to get it listed in a liquid exchange/s.
as a hanter bounty we really have to be patient in waiting for satisfying results and we have to just trust all on the team, the team here will always try to give their best to the participants
uralcryptocoin

Activity: 1042
Merit: 328

SIGNATURE CREATION by uralcryptocoin

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 03:42:27 PM

as a hanter bounty we really have to be patient in waiting for satisfying results and we have to just trust all on the team, the team here will always try to give their best to the participants

Unfortunatelly seems the project goes to nowhere. There is no response of devteam in the thread. Last update in twitter was 12th of Nov'2018. TWO MONTH AGO!It would like to beleieve in better but the reality looks not glad

BTC   Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System   BTC
A purely peer-to-peer version of electronic cash would allow online payments to be sent directly from one party to another without going through a financial institution. Digital signatures provide part of the solution, but the main benefits are lost if a trusted third party is still required to prevent double-spending. We propose a solution to the double-spending problem using a peer-to-peer network. The network timestamps transactions by hashing them into an ongoing chain of hash-based proof-of-work, forming a record that cannot be changed without redoing the proof-of-work. The longest chain not only serves as proof of the sequence of events witnessed, but proof that it came from the largest pool of CPU power. As long as a majority of CPU power is controlled by nodes that are not cooperating to attack the network, they'll generate the longest chain and outpace attackers. The network itself requires minimal structure. Messages are broadcast on a best effort basis, and nodes can leave and rejoin the network at will, accepting the longest proof-of-work chain as proof of what happened while they were gone.
Malamadre

Merit: 19

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 12:39:02 PM

Unfortunatelly seems the project goes to nowhere. There is no response of devteam in the thread. Last update in twitter was 12th of Nov'2018. TWO MONTH AGO!It would like to beleieve in better but the reality looks not glad

It's strange situation, because admin is active in their telegram chat. Anyway they shouldn't forget about communication with their community. 

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
uralcryptocoin

Activity: 1042
Merit: 328

SIGNATURE CREATION by uralcryptocoin

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 12:25:35 PM

It's strange situation, because admin is active in their telegram chat. Anyway they shouldn't forget about communication with their community. 

Telegram chat is active enough. But there is no info about bounty token distribution. There are some talks about monthly payouts, exchange listing but no specifics.
Why devteam doesn't respond at the forum?

BTC   Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System   BTC
A purely peer-to-peer version of electronic cash would allow online payments to be sent directly from one party to another without going through a financial institution. Digital signatures provide part of the solution, but the main benefits are lost if a trusted third party is still required to prevent double-spending. We propose a solution to the double-spending problem using a peer-to-peer network. The network timestamps transactions by hashing them into an ongoing chain of hash-based proof-of-work, forming a record that cannot be changed without redoing the proof-of-work. The longest chain not only serves as proof of the sequence of events witnessed, but proof that it came from the largest pool of CPU power. As long as a majority of CPU power is controlled by nodes that are not cooperating to attack the network, they'll generate the longest chain and outpace attackers. The network itself requires minimal structure. Messages are broadcast on a best effort basis, and nodes can leave and rejoin the network at will, accepting the longest proof-of-work chain as proof of what happened while they were gone.
Malamadre

Merit: 19

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 09:08:05 AM

Telegram chat is active enough. But there is no info about bounty token distribution. There are some talks about monthly payouts, exchange listing but no specifics.

Unfortunately situation when project team has bad communication with community is very common. There ara such problems in many other projects. It spoils the impression about projects.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
_Lucky_

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 06:00:12 PM

Guys, tell me when we will be paid our bounty reward? It seems that the bounty thread is dead and no one there will answer this question!
Rozita

Activity: 658
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 10:48:29 PM

Unfortunately situation when project team has bad communication with community is very common. There ara such problems in many other projects. It spoils the impression about projects.

In most of the ICOs, the team becomes less responsive after end of the ICO. But Securix team was behaving like this even when we were in ICO phase. nothing has changed. They respond to the community only on Telegram. It is same as the ICO time.
mondeo.96

Activity: 223
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 11:09:46 PM

"45% Monthly gross revenue share by the SRXIO token"
Please do not need to specify such slogans. When you specify% of income without instructions from where this profit is taken - you turn into the most classical pyramid !!!
Pages: « 1 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 [155] 156 157 158 159 160 »
  Print  

Jump to: