Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 02:02:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 [159] 160 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN] SECURIX.IO - THE SAFEST TOKEN IN MINING 🔥🔥🔥  (Read 49463 times)
btcmegastar

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 06:35:35 AM

In light of this situation, the distribution of tokens makes little sense. The project recognized the inconsistency and the tokens, in principle, cannot work while the market situation will not change. Token simply will not cost anything
Yeap, the team of Securix project has to do lots of thing to bring more value on the token.
If they fail to do that, the token will fall hardly and worth nearly zero after all.

The chances are very high to decrease it's price because there is very poor communication from the team about their progress. Most of the potential companies will always help their community to get updates about their progress and developments. With the poor communication from the team will leads to a decrease in its price.
shitcoinoffering

Activity: 445
Merit: 71

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2019, 01:07:22 PM

Securix ICO founders are just some dudes without any background in crypto. So how the hell are they involved in mining and a project worth 55 million bucks?

https://medium.com/@shitcoinoffering/securix-ico-scam-33e907a8072c

Mr. ScamKiller - Shitcoin Offering Wink
Police Indo

Activity: 649
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2019, 04:47:18 PM

The chances are very high to decrease it's price because there is very poor communication from the team about their progress. Most of the potential companies will always help their community to get updates about their progress and developments. With the poor communication from the team will leads to a decrease in its price.
By now, from what the team have made, I believe that what you said is most probably happen in real future.
Sad to say this, but it is true and we all have to accept it.

Yes, since the crypto market crashed, the collection of funds was low and the news of the accusation against this project had not progressed at all, just like the Ambitmining project, They can't do anything.

YuryK.

Activity: 700
Merit: 280

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2019, 05:03:15 AM

Securix ICO founders are just some dudes without any background in crypto. So how the hell are they involved in mining and a project worth 55 million bucks?

It's just a minig. There's nothing supernatural about it. You do not need to be a super professional in the field of cryptocurrencies to launch such a project. They just need to hire a person who will install all the equipment, write a smart contract that will distribute profits and monitor the performance of the equipment.
But the main problem is not this, but the lack of profit from mining at the moment
miningnew

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 09:50:03 PM

It's just a minig. There's nothing supernatural about it. You do not need to be a super professional in the field of cryptocurrencies to launch such a project. They just need to hire a person who will install all the equipment, write a smart contract that will distribute profits and monitor the performance of the equipment.
But the main problem is not this, but the lack of profit from mining at the moment

Anyway, after several weeks of radio silence, I think things are clear...
(Or, the factory with 10,000 miners was created in secret and the team wants to surprise us haha)
D1jay
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 08:34:12 AM

the only setback here as often mentioned here and their telegram chat is the current situation on the market, btc price is too low for minners to profit, this is largely the reason this project is at a disadvantage right now, if the market don't show any sign of recovery then it means securix won't lunch at all, the team should have consider this aspect at the beginning of conducting this project.

uralcryptocoin

Activity: 1042
Merit: 328

SIGNATURE CREATION by uralcryptocoin

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 12:46:23 PM

(Or, the factory with 10,000 miners was created in secret and the team wants to surprise us haha)

And they will buy a lambo to each bounty campaign participant  Grin
Another try?
I will wait little bit more just for lulz and will forget about this project forever
Total fail

BTC   Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System   BTC
A purely peer-to-peer version of electronic cash would allow online payments to be sent directly from one party to another without going through a financial institution. Digital signatures provide part of the solution, but the main benefits are lost if a trusted third party is still required to prevent double-spending. We propose a solution to the double-spending problem using a peer-to-peer network. The network timestamps transactions by hashing them into an ongoing chain of hash-based proof-of-work, forming a record that cannot be changed without redoing the proof-of-work. The longest chain not only serves as proof of the sequence of events witnessed, but proof that it came from the largest pool of CPU power. As long as a majority of CPU power is controlled by nodes that are not cooperating to attack the network, they'll generate the longest chain and outpace attackers. The network itself requires minimal structure. Messages are broadcast on a best effort basis, and nodes can leave and rejoin the network at will, accepting the longest proof-of-work chain as proof of what happened while they were gone.
miningnew

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 09:49:04 PM

Another try?
I will wait little bit more just for lulz and will forget about this project forever
Total fail

That's a good idea!

Seriously, I can't help but wait a little longer... (I followed the sign campaign for 3 months!)
But I have no illusions

D1jay
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 10:37:37 AM

Another try?
Total fail

That's a good idea!

Seriously, I can't help but wait a little longer... (I followed the sign campaign for 3 months!)
But I have no illusions

i think best idea is to exercise more patient with this project, if the investors can wait for project to revive then why bounty hunters can not do the same, the team already state why they can not lunch project because of the situation of market, they are waiting for market to recover a bit i think, they never anticipate this will happen, so i will wait to see what the outcome will be.

Free1bitco.in

Activity: 1624
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 10:59:45 AM

i think best idea is to exercise more patient with this project, if the investors can wait for project to revive then why bounty hunters can not do the same, the team already state why they can not lunch project because of the situation of market, they are waiting for market to recover a bit i think, they never anticipate this will happen, so i will wait to see what the outcome will be.

If they cannot predict the market situation then what about the future of this project? I think that is not the right reason
I think this has something to do with allegations of scam

dampier007

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 01:26:43 PM

Another try?
Total fail

That's a good idea!

But I have no illusions

And how long will they wait? Investors ' money is frozen for an indefinite period. What if the price of bitcoin does not rise for 1 or 2 years?

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Landak

Activity: 1386
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 02:41:29 PM

And how long will they wait? Investors ' money is frozen for an indefinite period. What if the price of bitcoin does not rise for 1 or 2 years?
there are 2 answers in my opinion.
1) they will leave this project and become a scam.
2) they will return all investor money after pressure from investors.
there is a possibility that will occur is opinion No. 1. because until now, the appearance of the website is still so unchanged since December.
many people ask questions about the continuation of the securix in the telegram group but end up banned from the group. very sad fact.

HILIH                                                                                                                                                                 KINTIL
hotimbineh

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 12:46:32 AM

there is a possibility that will occur is opinion No. 1. because until now, the appearance of the website is still so unchanged since December.
many people ask questions about the continuation of the securix in the telegram group but end up banned from the group. very sad fact.
I think they intimidated us in the telegram group, because I was banned and removed from the group, then I entered with another account and saw the progress of this project. As you said; there were no updates and developments in the project roadmap, they left it and I thought the project was a scam, but hopefully my assumption was wrong.

dampier007

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 12:15:10 PM

There is a third option. The money they indicated on the site was not collected and no major investors were present except a small number of people who actually invested the money. Otherwise, it would have been a lot of noise

▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
miningnew

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 09:30:34 PM

There is a third option. The money they indicated on the site was not collected and no major investors were present except a small number of people who actually invested the money. Otherwise, it would have been a lot of noise

Unfortunately, this is possible...
On the other hand, good luck to the team (Damian, Jocobus...) to be credible in the next 30 years of their career!
Internet is full of scam charges against them now
Landak

Activity: 1386
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 04:10:52 PM

So 18k users in the telegram group are mostly bounty hunters and bot accounts? well, it looks like your 3rd option is almost very reasonable. it seems that I agree with you.

HILIH                                                                                                                                                                 KINTIL
Santri

Activity: 1092

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2019, 04:38:15 AM

in my opinion there will be option 1 and they will bring investor money (if indeed so far on the webiste right)
in my opinion forgetting this project is a very important option than we have to wait for something uncertain

dampier007

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 04:39:26 AM

So 18k users in the telegram group are mostly bounty hunters and bot accounts? well, it looks like your 3rd option is almost very reasonable. it seems that I agree with you.
Telegram group has very low activity. As with most other projects, a significant proportion of users are fake and it is very easy to check

hotimbineh

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 09:57:35 PM

it can happen, but no matter how small and what they invest the project developers must provide updates about the continuation of this project. and we know that on telegrams not all members are real and although most of them are bounty participants they also work for this project

rosmerius

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 03:28:00 AM

it can happen, but no matter how small and what they invest the project developers must provide updates about the continuation of this project. and we know that on telegrams not all members are real and although most of them are bounty participants they also work for this project

Many people are waiting for the development of this project, but the team seems to be still silent and does not yet have a strategy that is able to hit the crypto market. I hope that the team still takes the time to read this thread and see the anxiety of many people so quickly respond and give the good news.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  A New Crypto-Payment Platform  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█ █   [  Telegram  ]   [   Medium   ]   [   ICO Page   ]   [  Facebook  ]   [ Instagram ]   █ █
Pages: « 1 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 [159] 160 »
  Print  

Jump to: