Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:38:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How did Crypto help you out?  (Read 6159 times)
Vineeta2oct

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:43:06 PM

For now, I'm in loss due to my first mistakes but I'm learning. It taught me to invest and I found out that I really love it. I'll recover my losses and I'll keep investing here as long as I can. I found my passion in crypto.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Gaurav11kb

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:59:55 PM

First time I invested anything was in December and I invested in crypto. Since then, I have been in touch with this market. I have made some gains by doing some airdrops and bounties and I'll make even more in near future. Side income aside from the main job is always appreciated.
AliciaHenry12

Activity: 37

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:10:02 PM

Upon learning about bitcoin and cryptocurrency, I learned a lot from investing in projects to succeed and giving myself high profits, learning how to stay away from the scammers. They gave me vast amounts of money when I spent in bitcoin and got an unusually high amount of money. Bitcoin in general and Cryptocurrency, in particular, have changed my current life.
Jrfranco

Activity: 786
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 02:35:16 PM

This question is especially for those who have been into crypto for a long time. How did cryptocurrency help you, most specifically financially? Did you earn more? Gain more investment? I do have a friend who wants to get into crypto but he does not have a lot of savings in his bank account or any major investment. I told him to save more before getting into crypto because they still have mortgage and car loan to pay. Do you think crypto will help him out to?

If you want to get in the blockchain and cryptocurrency industry, first figure out your strong suits and then educate yourself some more and go for it.
This is a fairly new, quickly evolving and highly dynamic industry, it will make you tired, but at the same time it can also give you a lot of energy, in short get ready for an intense rollercoaster ride.
websoftwareengineer

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

Blockchain with VTOS energy

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:00:22 PM

This question is especially for those who have been into crypto for a long time. How did cryptocurrency help you, most specifically financially? Did you earn more? Gain more investment? I do have a friend who wants to get into crypto but he does not have a lot of savings in his bank account or any major investment. I told him to save more before getting into crypto because they still have mortgage and car loan to pay. Do you think crypto will help him out to?

Cryptocurrency is helping a lot of people in terms of financial problems because they can use bitcoins to sustain their daily needs by just trading in the market.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
Kusnechik

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:02:42 PM

Crypto currency helped me to find new opportunities for self-management and opened up new qualities of character.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
meritbygrace

Activity: 153
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:12:37 PM

I am here waiting for my own testimony.I have had the case of other people's own,how crypto has helped them.
bitlind

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:17:51 PM

For the very first thing that I can say about my hopeless situation that I got before I haven't yet ended in crypto, I was owing around $15,000. And for only 2 years and bitcoin and cryptocurrency involvement I got rid of that.
Marjo04

Activity: 408

www.bitpaction.com

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:41:54 PM
Last edit: August 04, 2018, 10:12:24 PM by Marjo04

Crypto helps me financially.it helps me to save more for my future.it helps me already to have small business and what i earn i help my parents as well.i have regular job also so i can save more now

Kurokyy

Activity: 448

LETS GO ADAB

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:08:43 PM

For the very first thing that I can say about my hopeless situation that I got before I haven't yet ended in crypto, I was owing around $15,000. And for only 2 years and bitcoin and cryptocurrency involvement I got rid of that.

Cryptocurrency can actually help you in your daily needs and that is the reason why most of the people who are working in the corporate world are switching in to trading in the market rather than earning small salary in their daily job.

Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:13:31 PM

Cryptocurrency can actually help you in your daily needs and that is the reason why most of the people who are working in the corporate world are switching in to trading in the market rather than earning small salary in their daily job.
Exactly.People are now most exposed to digital currencies since we are living right now in a digital era.And i think making living out from cryptos is becoming more profitable than just sitting in an office working 8 hours a day and yet received only a minimum salary.
onaiwusun

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 10:15:04 PM

Cryptocurrencies has been a major source of income to me, it helpss supplement my other major project conducted offline, even now that the market is down
onaiwusun

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 10:17:44 PM

Yes, cryptocurrencies are very helpful because cryptocurrencies can provide very good income. Cryptocurrencies can greatly help get out of the bad economy into a better economy.
Ironically, some  countries that are facing tough economic are actually denying their citizens to chance to explore some alternative in crypto investments.
roomboy85

Activity: 151

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:07:16 PM

Cryptocurrency really help me to earn more money than to earn money on my regular job.
Also im joining some bounty campaign when im out of capital and luckily i gain profit.
Cryptocurrency change my financial life and im very proud that im one of the user of bitcoin, the king of all coins.
Dread Pirate Roberts

Activity: 1484
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 11:38:05 PM

Im starting bitcoin 2012 when i have no credit card to make it payment. and the seller offers to pay his service with crypto. that is my first time knowing about BTC. and starting buying BTC for investment / trading and making some payment. i make money with it and i learn a lot how someone starting business and booming with crypto. even i know some hacking news or Cloud mining ponzi works etc and how to avoid that thing . its giving me a lot of experience and knowledge.
huhhuh18

Activity: 250
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:56:03 PM

Well to me crypto has taught me a lot of things and I have gained some experience even with my few time being here. I have learnt how to deal with serious emotional problems and downsides in life. How to become more vigilant in the digital world and have also learnt new things I never knew before. Well, the little money I have made so far is also a benefit I cannot hidd or deny. So in all, I'd say crypto is good.

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
Kunal666456

Activity: 104

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:35:45 AM

crypto has been helpful for us because of this we have got an opportunity to earn money and improved our economic situation
Zigzagkuy

Activity: 384

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:46:10 AM

How does crypto help me? I think crypto really helped me. I got extra work with Crypto and it was perfect for me. And I got extra income. This helps my economy and also helps me in all my needs. That is how bitcoin helps me.
puday

Activity: 67

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:53:08 AM

It helps me to build my confidence and willingness to learn more or explore more into something and it helps me to imagine more things and expecting more in the technology crypto is not just for financial but also a knowledge that you will learn from it, you can told to your friend that explore on how blockchain works and do trading this is the only thing that he will have a huge profit but it was depends on his strategies.
Mateo123

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:53:58 AM

Definitely crypto help you out in many ways but specifically financially and yes i earn but not much but atleast it can sustain my basic needs, well ,your friend all things are possible as long as hes willing to learn and give his time in crypto..,,
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: