Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:04:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How did Crypto help you out?  (Read 6159 times)
btctalk123

Activity: 274
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:04:38 PM

This question is especially for those who have been into crypto for a long time. How did cryptocurrency help you, most specifically financially? Did you earn more? Gain more investment? I do have a friend who wants to get into crypto but he does not have a lot of savings in his bank account or any major investment. I told him to save more before getting into crypto because they still have mortgage and car loan to pay. Do you think crypto will help him out to?
Cryptocurrency is helping me to feel better with my economic state, because when you're having your life from salary to salary making your budget is not that good as you're having a non regular but significant income extra.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
stiffbud

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:24:43 PM

This question is especially for those who have been into crypto for a long time. How did cryptocurrency help you, most specifically financially? Did you earn more? Gain more investment? I do have a friend who wants to get into crypto but he does not have a lot of savings in his bank account or any major investment. I told him to save more before getting into crypto because they still have mortgage and car loan to pay. Do you think crypto will help him out to?
Crypto made me stand on my feet and made me a responsible person who didn't knew anything about investments but after indulging in Crypto and also participating in a lot of campaigns I came to know the importance of investment and how investing in right place can make you rich overnight. Also crypto have made me stand in that time when I was broke and most vulnerable in my life so its the best thing that I have ever come to know about.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Indai24

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:32:45 PM

Crypto made me stand on my feet and made me a responsible person who didn't knew anything about investments but after indulging in Crypto and also participating in a lot of campaigns I came to know the importance of investment and how investing in right place can make you rich overnight. Also crypto have made me stand in that time when I was broke and most vulnerable in my life so its the best thing that I have ever come to know about.

I'd love to hear good news from you all stating that crypto really helped you a lot when it comes to financial needs and for becoming a better person. In my end, cypto did help me a lot most specially when it comes to financial, crypto is the only thing that I have for me to recover all my losses, many to mentioin though but I would really attest to that to everyone.
Saldom12

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:28:04 PM

Cryptocurrency is always helping us, with cryptocurrency we have jobs looking for coin cryptocurrency, which is known as bitcoin. And cryptocurrency has helped me, my economy has changed.
Rosemarie Carizo

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:18:52 AM

Cypto helps me a lot like to have a knowledge on how it works and help on how to earn money with or without invesments that's why I love crypto there are many opportunity here to grow and to earn money as well.
popolite11

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:07:40 PM

Cryptocurrency change my financial status as it help to create a balance for me as a family man, I recommend you encourage your friend to source for cryptocurrency knowledge, no amount is too small to invest, but with adequate knowledge your friend can be guided.

The same with me. The cryptocurrency helped me to earn the money for a very good car, and additionally, I managed to help the members of my family. Although it is difficult to earn on crypto now, I am going to deal with it.
MetalGear

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:54:58 PM

I earn by the work of bounty campaign such as signature campaign and I invest on the popular crypto with a great potential in the future like bitcoin and ethereum. Your friend wants to get into crypto? Everyone are always welcome here but remind him that in crypto world are having a high risks. If he doesn't have a capital, of course there is a way if he wants to earn, just participate in bounties or airdrops to gain free but he needs to be patience because most of the bounties are takes 5-6 months or more.
As of now many people already earn money and income from bounty campaign and it is very effective source of income. On the other hand, I invested in solid coins like bitcoin,ethereum, litecoin and bitcoin cash because all of them gives me a lot of money. I agree that if you really want to earn money without capital you should join and participate in bounty campaign and in all airdrops on this forum.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:58:26 AM

we agree that crypto help us to get better finance because before we join in the crypto, some of us don't have a good finance until he decides to get involve in the crypto. and later, with doing many things related with crypto, he can be able to get the income and he can save the money for his life and if he can do this over and over, I am sure that he can have much money.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Glorypaasa

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:06:52 AM

crypto helps me to get income every weeek or every month because of investing  or in short buying a low price and sell it when ill get some goood percent to sell it and crypto helps me to learn more about what is the next new era in our future.
Chronos_angel

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:01:32 AM

Everyone are always welcome here but remind him that in crypto world are having a high risks if your friend no have alot of capital, he just participate in bounties or airdrops to gain free but he needs to be patience because need more time to get it
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:16:53 AM

This question is especially for those who have been into crypto for a long time. How did cryptocurrency help you, most specifically financially? Did you earn more? Gain more investment?
Bitcoin provides lots of opportunities you just have to find them, it’s just like a puzzle. There are lots of things you can do with it and goes from signature campaign, bounties, mining, cloud mining, investment, works to do and a lot more of them. When I started as newbie signature campaign wasn’t really what I thought it was so I had to also get involved in other and work for people and get paid. And I didn’t limit my search for opportunities in the forum, I decided to spread out and look for it anywhere possible.

Cypto helps me a lot like to have a knowledge on how it works and help on how to earn money with or without invesments that's why I love crypto there are many opportunity here to grow and to earn money as well.
Lol, I always have the feeling like I’m the genius whenever I talk about Bitcoin with my friends. They are so dumb when it comes to cryptocurrency and knows nothing about Bitcoin or how it works. All they do is just to sit and watch me while I make the explanation of what’ it’s al about and at last they shower me with praises, saying they never knew I was brilliant.
noah tall

Activity: 524

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:20:58 AM

It gave me hope for the future and helped me and my family survive for a couple of years. I like the technology and see the potential and helped me to think more outside of the box. I don't know though if in this bear market I will still be able to survive in this environment and harch market climate but I am glad I was at least part of it in some way, this great and wonderful revolution. Even if the big whales oust me out and totally kill off my net worth, which is nearly at 0 now, I will still try to be engaged in this crypto revolution in some capacity, even on a part-time basis, I can't let go, despite the fact I have almost lost everything. I am still hopeful for the future and that's why I still feel it is helping me in some way, on another level now, but not financially at the moment.

Of course crypto currency has been good in giving money that otherwise is difficult for people to earn in the traditional business.  It has been giving handsome profits to the long term investors and still is rising in value after a long time of down market so it desired spot for investment.
The reason why I invest and what have I gained from crypto is that it has made it easy for me to use it as medium of exchange across the world and hence reduced the hidden frauds that bankers do in the time of exchanging your currency from one to another.

Wine and Limo

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:30:52 AM

It allowed me to take payments when other payment processors would not work with me. This was back when I was selling nicotine supplements for Bitcoin.
Dancobit

Activity: 118
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:09:31 AM

Crypto can help him by following Bounty, so he can earn extra income from the bounty. Invite him to create an account in this forum and start participating in bounty, use this to earn extra income. Good luck
Need to be done together in most cases, marketing CryptoCurrency makes 50-50 sensitive requirements for success. For that, you can be more patient DNA is waiting for trading opportunities to get trades that have larger presentations that will be more successful than high-market ones.
bizalaz

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:41:40 AM

Through crypto I have become stable financially and also an employer of labour, crypto has help to enhance my knowledge technologically as it applies to several sector.
lamadu3

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:03:47 AM

Thanks to crypto I learned how the markets work and made a substantial amount of money.

Those guys that invested in the cryptocurrency years ago, and managed to sell it last winter, in January, became rich. Bitcoin changed my life for the better as I also earned well.
Seeker#9

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:15:59 AM

It's been my plan to invest in some cryptocurrencies and join the trading later so I joined the bounties more than a year ago to earn some cryptocurrencies for my future investments. I managed to some coins  but I'm holding them instead of joining the trading because of lack of available time. Cryptocurrencies particularly bitcoin has helped me to improve my financial status and I'm also to invest in the future. Dealing with crypto investment is really risky and you may lose a lot of money if you don't have the knowledge and skills.
lavara

Activity: 532

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 08:48:42 AM

At first, it can not turn out to earn much: then, with time, having more experience, the income should increase;) It is difficult to give a forecast to your friend - everyone sees that the market is cryptic and capricious and changes very often. It is impossible to fully rely only on earnings on crypto-currency, another source of income, I'm looking for good ico projects and working with them, it can well support.

princejohn19

Activity: 50

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:18:38 AM

Crypto helps me in many ways like exploring the world of bitcoin which is a very big value.and crypto helps me in financial problem.
EmJay

Activity: 563

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:40:48 PM

Crypro helps me out in a way that my financial status is a lot better compare to before. I earned money in here from joining bounties and airdrops. I also have a byc investment because of bounties. This is how crypro helps me.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: