Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:12:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How did Crypto help you out?  (Read 6159 times)
DaughterOFbitcoin

Activity: 91
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:13:30 AM

Of course it helps, you just need to work hard on crypto seriously, follow many bountie that will generate more income.

As soon as I have been dealing with the cryptocurrency for a long time, I can answer the question asked by the author of this thread. First, Bitcoin helped me to earn enough to buy a car. Later, altcoins made me a trader.
Im really thankful to crypto especially bitcoin for helping me in my important needs especially in financial needs. I can buy all the things that i want today unlike before i dont even have money to buy a phone. Also i can help my parents by giving them money for their needs also and paying bills and rents.
I was not much convinced with the idea of the crypto currency some years back as I only think of it to be scam and that I was not sure that it will have such a wonderful future. After sometime, once I realized the worth and importance of the crypto currencies, then I didn’t wait for anything and that I invested in different crypto currencies and because of which, I have managed to make some good earning now.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
erzascarlet_30

Activity: 210
Merit: 42

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 11:25:47 AM

I am into crypto since 2015. I would say that it really helped me a lot with my finances especially with my bills every month. I did not say that it get me rich but it helped me to get with everything in my everyday life, now i got a car, a 2nd hand one and that is because of crypto earnings. Everyday trading and so much more. I can say that if I didn't knew crypto before, i will be stuck working in a company.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
pro army

Activity: 104
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:59:24 PM

When I joined this market I was in touch with a lot of business minded people. But people always try everyday for the future. I learned a lot from them. Private to crypto has made me understand how financial investment is.
LoverOfBitcoin

Activity: 78

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:32:54 PM

I managed to participate in several ICO, some I earned quite well, I can say with certainty, for a good project, it must have potential for the future, that it will be needed in five years. Unfortunately most projects do not have this potential. I was lucky and I came across a project focused on protecting against hacking quantum processors, and to maximize the use of all the advantages of new technologies, project Kelvin Blockchain Wink
Nyenyepogi

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:42:18 PM

This question is especially for those who have been into crypto for a long time. How did cryptocurrency help you, most specifically financially? Did you earn more? Gain more investment? I do have a friend who wants to get into crypto but he does not have a lot of savings in his bank account or any major investment. I told him to save more before getting into crypto because they still have mortgage and car loan to pay. Do you think crypto will help him out to?
crypto helps me a lot it helps me to be a good man it helps me to get an income daily and because of this crypto mylife has changed than before ill buy anything that i want becvause of the money that i get in crypto and i can pay our bills now not hassle than before and this crypto teach me how to become a good people to help a lot of poor people.
jakedeez

Activity: 512
Merit: 250

ICO is evil

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:00:36 PM

This question is especially for those who have been into crypto for a long time. How did cryptocurrency help you, most specifically financially? Did you earn more? Gain more investment? I do have a friend who wants to get into crypto but he does not have a lot of savings in his bank account or any major investment. I told him to save more before getting into crypto because they still have mortgage and car loan to pay. Do you think crypto will help him out to?
I can not say it right now, cryptocurrency involvement is taking so much of my time and it seems not to be giving me nothing instead of suffering and frustrating. Am I doing something wrong or everybody's feeling like that?
IGP50

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:24:11 PM

Never invest in any of the cryptocurrency coins if you think there is some form of anxiety within you. I will advice you take a critical decision in your investment. Crypto is more or less like taking risk so be adviced if you can not bear that.
Initscri

Activity: 1540
Merit: 759

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 09:01:59 PM

I'm a web developer, so it gave me a larger pool of clients internationally. This forum, I'm sure, has contributed to that more than Bitcoin itself. But Bitcoin (and other digital currencies) are great for people in my industry to collect payments. It's simple, and efficient.

----------------------------------
Web Developer. PM for details.
----------------------------------
StImelda

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:04:32 PM

Cryptocurrency has taught me to develop my investment skills, It has also helped me raise some cash to complete my studies, I now look foward to be more involved in crypto projects
indijim

Activity: 471
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:05:16 PM

It has helped me out some what financially, but I think it has kind of lowered my quality of life due to the intense stress that one can get from this. When you get into this, its hard to proceed without making major mistakes that costs you a lot. There's almost no avoiding it. And it can be rather devastating.
hunterXride

Activity: 22
Merit: 10

Gambling Addict

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:33:05 PM

crypto helped me because it made it easier for me to send money abroad, I am currently trying to make money with crypto. I joined the Bounty program

⚫🃏Have fun in gambling🃏⚫
winterland

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:10:07 AM

Cryptocurrencies will definitely help him as long as he is willing to invest a significant amount of money and hold for the long term, and cryptocurrencies have helped me a lot as well and while I could have sold at the all time high I decided against it since I do not have any particular need for that right now, I will sell in the future once the price is much higher.
Escf4

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:49:18 AM

When I first join bounty campaign in the bitcoin forum , I was just imagining if this is not a waste of time ,but as time goes by I patiently continue to work on my campaign , no matter what happen ,but I been lucky that I join an ICO that is very successful and I was rewarded with tokens ,and I sell it to become ethereum , and tben later I exchange it to our local money ,and pay it my pending bills at home, I can say that cryptos is really of help to the people who work hard for it.

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:17:28 AM

When I first join bounty campaign in the bitcoin forum , I was just imagining if this is not a waste of time ,but as time goes by I patiently continue to work on my campaign , no matter what happen ,but I been lucky that I join an ICO that is very successful and I was rewarded with tokens ,and I sell it to become ethereum , and tben later I exchange it to our local money ,and pay it my pending bills at home, I can say that cryptos is really of help to the people who work hard for it.

Yeah, me too it helped to earn good income and bought some devices and other personal things, there is really a big potentials and huge income in cryptocurrencies if strategies are good.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Tervelatuk

Activity: 636
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:59:11 AM

that good opinion dude.and if we looking the fact that happen to most bounty hunter, they able to make their dream come true.and even they able to make some contribution to economic cylce in surrounding environment.crypto , especially bounty campaign helpfull people to earn money freely
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:41:45 AM

It helped me a lot financially. Earlier, I had close to zero savings, as my entire salary would get eaten up by rent and household expenses. But once I started earning BTC/crypto, I could save some money and spend it without bothering much about the consequences.
DeluxeJR

Activity: 72

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:24:45 AM

Crypto gave me the opportunity to earn an extra income that will help my family. I save this money if any need will come in the future
mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:48:42 AM

Cryptocurrency has a lot of help in the life. Since I involved in this business, a lot of good things happened to my life especially in my financial status. Before I have many debts and a lot of sacrifices and I cannot sleep thinking on how to pay it but when I earned money from airdrops and campaigns I am so happy to share that in here where I have found the real job I really wanted.
jake zyrus

Activity: 798
Merit: 121

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:51:36 AM

It really helps me a lot. Actually it changed my life because way back then, I cant even make money by myself until I figured out bitcoin, I was so happy because I can make money now very easy and fast.
That's true bitcoin gives me opportunity to earn more profit it helps me a lot especially in my financial problems it give me hope, before my life so miserable lot's of debits and loan until I met bitcoin. Bitcoin teach me to invest and to earn and now my life change it become better and successful. I am so thankful to bitcoin cause it give me high profit in my investment.

crypto90

Activity: 92

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:07:50 AM

Tbh I mever tought that crypto can really help you, before the end of last year (novermber and December), but it did. I saw the btc price and rememberd that I might have some left in a wallet somewhere so I tried gaining back access to it. I did, I sold a few and from that moment I started working with crypto again
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: