Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:56:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How did Crypto help you out?  (Read 6159 times)
strunberg

Activity: 1316
Merit: 324

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 09:42:45 AM

Crypto especially bitcoin help me a lot. I started here with nothing in my pocket and because of my hardwork and dedication doing trading, bounties,task,  in exchange for crypto my life has really change.
Crypto help me to make a lot of money more than on my regular income, i am so happy because my money grow very well by investing on good cryptos, and i am sure that crypto will continue to help me in the future that's why i will not investing with crypto.
maybe you are the one from millions people that get benefit and advantages from cryptomarket.at 2017 many people become millionare just from investing in bitcoin and joining in bounty campaign.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Iykecollins
Copper Member

Activity: 376
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:13:20 AM

Crypto have been a very good source of income, was introduced into cryptocurrency via a certain ponzi system but actually got understand the better part of it through it's value rise potential and in a lot of ways I have gained through some trading, Investing, ICO's, Bounties and airdrops, referral programs and more. I am happy with crypto

yansen

Activity: 588
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:35:18 AM

Crypto is now different from 2015. If your friend enters in 2015 crypto may help to get out of some of his credit. because I personally enter crypto is without capital. (collect from faucet. and free bitcoin web provider) and now I can buy a house. I think your friend should share his savings. partly to pay credit, partly for savings in crypto. but must be brave to lose. because crypto is currently very risky.
mistanama

Activity: 327
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:41:51 AM

This question is especially for those who have been into crypto for a long time. How did cryptocurrency help you, most specifically financially? Did you earn more? Gain more investment? I do have a friend who wants to get into crypto but he does not have a lot of savings in his bank account or any major investment. I told him to save more before getting into crypto because they still have mortgage and car loan to pay. Do you think crypto will help him out to?
Investing in CryptoCurrency does not require large amounts of money. All you have to do here is patience and of course time. Just like bitcoin if you have $ 200 last year your profit is now great. And just the time and patience you spent on it.
viananda2525

Activity: 1022
Merit: 120

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:54:43 AM

This question is especially for those who have been into crypto for a long time. How did cryptocurrency help you, most specifically financially? Did you earn more? Gain more investment? I do have a friend who wants to get into crypto but he does not have a lot of savings in his bank account or any major investment. I told him to save more before getting into crypto because they still have mortgage and car loan to pay. Do you think crypto will help him out to?
Investing in CryptoCurrency does not require large amounts of money. All you have to do here is patience and of course time. Just like bitcoin if you have $ 200 last year your profit is now great. And just the time and patience you spent on it.
its all not about amount.although using small money but if we put it in correct time and correct place , we would get maximum profit.moreover when we invest on last 2017 , we could biggest profit ever.

axxo

Activity: 916
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:02:03 PM

Crypto help me out earning financially by joining different campaigns here in bitcointalk and for sure lots of people who will testify that as well. And i wish that the camapign offers should atleast continue for long so that it could help more and more people.

▄░░▄█▄░░▄
▄▄█░░▄█▀█▄░░█▄▄
▄▄▄█▀▀░░░█▀░░░▀█░░░▀▀█▄▄▄
██▀░░░░░▄█▀░░░░▀█▄░░░░░▀██
██░░░░░▄█░░▄███▄░░█▄░░░░░██
██░░░░██░░▄█▀░▀█▄░░██░░░░██
██░░▄█▀░▄█▀░▄█▄░▀█▄░▀█▄░░██
██░██░░▄█▀░▄███▄░▀█▄░░██░██
███▀░░▄█░░▄█████▄░░█▄░░▀███
██▀░▄█▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█▄░▀██
▀█▀░░▄█████████▄░░▀█▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀█▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄
▐██▀██
██▌░██
▐██░░██
██▌░░██
███████
▀▀░░░▀▀

░▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░▀▀
████
██
██
▀▀

░▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░▀▀
████
██
██
▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀██▀▀
██
██
██
▄▄██▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░██
▀██████
██▀██
██▀░██
▀▀▀░░▀▀

▄▄░░░▄▄
██░░░██
██░░░██
██░░░██
██░░░██
██▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄░░░▄▄
███░███
███████
██▀█▀██
██░░░██
██░░░██
▀▀░░░▀▀

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄███████████████████████████▄
██████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀███████
██████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄██████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐███████
███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
██████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄███████████

████████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████

▀███████████████████████████▀
▄███████████████████████████▄
███████████████████▀▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀░░▄░░▐███████
███████▀▀▀░░░░▄▄▀▀░░░████████
█████▄▄▄░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░░▐████████
█████████▌▐▀░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████▄░▄█▄▄░░░▐█████████

██████████████████▄██████████

▀███████████████████████████▀
kumala_abi

Activity: 798

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:14:28 PM

Crypto help me out earning financially by joining different campaigns here in bitcointalk and for sure lots of people who will testify that as well. And i wish that the camapign offers should atleast continue for long so that it could help more and more people.
much people get their income addition from joining bounty campaign.and their reward is not in small amount.they get huge reward so able to buy thing they want

████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
xitrum

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:16:55 PM

I am a woman, I often spend my time working with my family, buying food, and I earn $ 400 a month for my savings.

With $ 400 a month I invest in bitcoin and I consider it a savings, but I'm happy because I know bitcoin soon and now I become a millionaire in my country.
I make some big money from bitcoin, and have a steady job from the bonus campaign

Doyenuklirblok6

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:00:19 PM

cryptocurrency will greatly help people in the future, even some countries will approve and approve and allow crypto transactions in their country, but the problem is that hacking has been hacked not long ago because this technology is not yet mature. Many parties continue to develop, especially for security and transaction storage, after all problems are resolved and the continued cryptocurrency continues to be developed, crypto will be highly considered in countries.
Sab11

Activity: 524
Merit: 100

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:15:59 PM

I started to earn here a year ago and i earn alot of dollars for free i just earning money in some bounties and invest it in bitcoin and other altcoins, if you think bro that you need a capital to start here in cryptoworld your wrong anyone can earn alot of money here without a capital.

► EzyStayz ◄ ♦ A Global Holiday Rental Platform Powered by Crypto ♦ ► EzyStayz ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Facebook|Telegram|Instagram|Youtube
bennypagulayan

Activity: 280

MEGATRON - THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:44:14 PM

They helped me earn a decent income, but now I do not have income for nearly 6 months because the market fell deeply and the tokens in the ICO campaign do not accept the transaction, or may be very low price.

███    TWITTER   █████████████████ MEGATRON ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN        ████             THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION             ████     LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████   WEBSITE    ███████████████████       FACEBOOK      ███
ace1105

Activity: 107

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:04:55 PM

They helped me earn a decent income, but now I do not have income for nearly 6 months because the market fell deeply and the tokens in the ICO campaign do not accept the transaction, or may be very low price.

I am also experiencing this and it really made me broke this half year of 2018. I hope all will rise again and all of us will have a good future from earning cryptos.
Ngajim

Activity: 279
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:13:51 PM

Crypto is really help me a lots, they can give me some opportunity to earn money and earn huge profit.
is really can help my economy, from crypto i can get more money and i can help my family.
Mespirst

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:42:52 AM

Well i may not be here for a long time since i am also new in the system yet i could attest that cryptocurrency could help an individual here especially to the poor by promoting ICO projects and getting rewards. In this way it could help to get another source of income. And there are many members here who are doing this.
Its was my dream to become a business man bitcoin fulfilled my dream with just few investment. I just want to say thanks to bitcoin to teach me how to invest and made me a business man.
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:41:22 AM

Crypto especially bitcoin help me a lot. I started here with nothing in my pocket and because of my hardwork and dedication doing trading, bounties,task,  in exchange for crypto my life has really change.

Crypto helps us in a way that open a new opportunities that we can make money while doing investing in different cryptocurrencies, doing bounties help advertise ICO in return of their shares and doing trading like stocks and forex. A new door has open for us because of crypto. So when people say that crypto is a scam I just dont mind them because they dont know the capability that crypto will bring and how crypto touch our lives in a way that people dont know.
Getting a new opportunity unlocked is very rare in the current competitive market. Cryptocurrency has made it possible for people to try earning with a new different way that has so many other advantages besides money multiplication.

The technology is actually promoted by the demand factor that a rise in the demand factor rise the market value of the technology. Besides, the insecurity about crypto in general masses is very genuine for they are still unaware of the blockchain system that keeps sure the wallets stay safe.
thinkright
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:49:40 AM

It has been good in this crypto sphere. I have had the opportunity to learn new skills, experience, and acquired knowledge. For the monetary aspect, it's has helped a lot as I have been working for blockchain startups and actively participating in bounty campaign. In conclusion, that journey has been challenging but it's worth it.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Ramzabeoulve

Activity: 35

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:59:45 AM

It gave me a lot of profit thanks to the forum. The Crypto market only helps those who are really passionate about it. If you give up early, you won't get any benefit from Crypto. Persistence is a necessity for those who enter the market.
phucngungoc

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 01:18:08 PM

Crypto has helped me a lot in the past 2 years. I was involved in this market at a time when the market was growing and the market helped me get over $ 40k from bounty campaigns. That's a great amount of money, but now the wages are lower because of the downside. However, this is only temporary and I hope its price will rise sharply in the future.
You make $40k, that's a big deal. I have participated in 40 bonus campaigns since early January and until now I have only earned $5k. It can be said that bitcoin or ICO campaigns bring me many opportunities like you
Viceroy

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 01:29:32 PM

For most of us it is true that cryptocurrency was at the beginning of the path, just the another source of income, and then, only when we have already solved our problems, we begin to be interested in the idea.
Brama Jasa

Activity: 530

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 01:43:33 PM

cryptocurrency will greatly help people in the future, even some countries will approve and approve and allow crypto transactions in their country, but the problem is that hacking has been hacked not long ago because this technology is not yet mature. Many parties continue to develop, especially for security and transaction storage, after all problems are resolved and the continued cryptocurrency continues to be developed, crypto will be highly considered in countries.

You are right that crypto will greatly facilitate all financial matters in the future, hacking factors and people who abuse bitcoin which is a consideration in a country to approve bitcoin in their country, all need a process, but I predict if bitcoin is permitted in all countries, of course users will be taxed, which is a problem for crypto users, while crypto aims to facilitate transactions in the world without being taxed
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: