Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:39:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How did Crypto help you out?  (Read 6159 times)
laravuemaster

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 01:03:05 PM

This question is especially for those who have been into crypto for a long time. How did cryptocurrency help you, most specifically financially? Did you earn more? Gain more investment? I do have a friend who wants to get into crypto but he does not have a lot of savings in his bank account or any major investment. I told him to save more before getting into crypto because they still have mortgage and car loan to pay. Do you think crypto will help him out to?

Cryptocurrency will always help you out depending on how much you invest, that is the reason why cryptocurrency is very profitable in the market if you only knew how to hold your coins.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
biletskiy

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:54:41 PM

This question is especially for those who have been into crypto for a long time. How did cryptocurrency help you, most specifically financially? Did you earn more? Gain more investment? I do have a friend who wants to get into crypto but he does not have a lot of savings in his bank account or any major investment. I told him to save more before getting into crypto because they still have mortgage and car loan to pay. Do you think crypto will help him out to?

Crypto help me out earning financially by joining different campaigns here in bitcointalk and for sure lots of people who will testify that as well. And i wish that the camapign offers should atleast continue for long so that it could help more and more people.
It was exactly the cryptocurrency that managed to give me the second job and showed the best way to earn money. Additionally, it brings me fun and pleasure daily.
samputin

Activity: 1036
Merit: 294

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:47:32 PM

Cryptocurrency will always help you out depending on how much you invest, that is the reason why cryptocurrency is very profitable in the market if you only knew how to hold your coins.

Well my brother is the one who introduced the bitcoin in our family. He encouraged us to enter crypto because it has the big potential to make money. And as a result,  the profit he had in bitcoin is use to fund the house finishing of our parents. So it help us to gain more because the salary they receive is not enough due to high price of goods now.

It also helps me to complete my family,  bitcoin is not only into money it change people to become better. There is no limit on who can do this so it is really helpful not only to us but to all. 

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
finlandais

Activity: 397

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:59:53 PM

Crytocurrency is helping us a lot.It is acting as a source of income for many people.Specially youth,which are not having any job,crypto is helping them to run their life easily.I am not saying that we can totally depend on cryptocurrency for our living but still it is atleast helping us to run our life smoothly without any problem.For some people who likes to invest ,for them cryptocurrency is acting as a major source.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
Rony24h7

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:02:06 PM

Individuals make money in cryptocurrency in different ways some make money by providing value for others in exchange for cryptocurrency some are making money by work of bounty campaign and some others making money by illegal ways. Its depend upon you. There are many way to earn money. Your friend want get in crypto? then welcome. He can get into this business but before start this business he advice let the pay his debt. Because crypto market is no predictable and isn’t sure success it’s high risk too invest. If he hasn’t enough money to invest then he can work in bounty campaign, he can earn token then it can exchanged into bitcoin. If he participate in bounties or airdrops to gain free he needs to be patient because most of the bounties are takes 5-6 months or more. Perseverance and dedication can be rewarded soon because I believe it will happen soon.
finzyoj

Activity: 644
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:35:49 PM

Crypto help me out earning financially by joining different campaigns here in bitcointalk and for sure lots of people who will testify that as well. And i wish that the camapign offers should atleast continue for long so that it could help more and more people.
It was exactly the cryptocurrency that managed to give me the second job and showed the best way to earn money. Additionally, it brings me fun and pleasure daily.

Crypto is the one that helps me to experience that even i am just a student i cant hold a big amount of money, it helps me to buy what i want, pay my moms hospital bills and of course survive in my every day's  life.

That time i was nothing, i dont have any extra money to buy what i want and even my food sometimes i cant afford to buy delicious snack. Until i become part of this crypto, i work hard, i balanced my sschedule doing bitcoin while studying then after months later i made it.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
netil

Activity: 150
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 07:06:47 PM

Crypto gave me a new opportunity to earn a living. In addition, it's just a very interesting and absolutely new area for study. There are a lot of ways to do in the crypt world.

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆   LUCRE ▬ DON'T HODL; TRADE!   ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂
✓ BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE ✓ 
▌▐ ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Youtube ⬝  Meduim   ▬▬▬▬▬ ▌▐
Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:36:10 PM

Crypto can help him by following Bounty, so he can earn extra income from the bounty. Invite him to create an account in this forum and start participating in bounty, use this to earn extra income. Good luck
Yes I earned extra income with big profit when I join in bounty campaign. My son join me there that's why now I earned and one of my is bitcoiner I encourage him to join in bounty campaign and get another source of income.
liennhung345323

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 09:02:43 PM

My independent life started at the age of 18. Then I was a student and had to take care of everything from tuition to living expenses. I know the crypto and the first money I get is $ 1000 from the bounty hunt. From there I like to hunt for bonuses and save enough money for traveling.
gonzadz77

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:05:00 AM

Crypto help me a lot now, recently because i get my money and paid all my debts and saved some of my money. Thanks to crypto because it helps me a lot, also i bought some things that i need. CRYPTO is the best now because it helps me a lot.
Crypto helps me out in so many ways, in terms of financial, in terms of self discipline and investing, during those times that I am not doing full time in crypto and that I am just doing a full time as a regular employee so the thing that is in my mind is to just wake up, do the job, and go home that is my normal routine but now learning a lot of things.
I finish bounties here, signature , Trading and holding, Its causes me a considerable measure in all aspects of my life.
Howits

Activity: 25

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:06:28 AM

Crypto help me a lot now, recently because i get my money and paid all my debts and saved some of my money. Thanks to crypto because it helps me a lot, also i bought some things that i need. CRYPTO is the best now because it helps me a lot.
Crypto helps me out in so many ways, in terms of financial, in terms of self discipline and investing, during those times that I am not doing full time in crypto and that I am just doing a full time as a regular employee so the thing that is in my mind is to just wake up, do the job, and go home that is my normal routine but now learning a lot of things.
I utilized digital money as an all day work I am not accomplished I don't have a job but rather bitcoins encourages me a ton to enhance my low budgetary salary.
calya

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:10:05 AM

Crypto can help him by following Bounty, so he can earn extra income from the bounty. Invite him to create an account in this forum and start participating in bounty, use this to earn extra income. Good luck
Yes I earned extra income with big profit when I join in bounty campaign. My son join me there that's why now I earned and one of my is bitcoiner I encourage him to join in bounty campaign and get another source of income.
that's good advice for your son.maybe this is the only for us to earn money without any money needed.not every people know this program, so we are lucky could join in this amazing campaign.
dongyi17

Activity: 616

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:21:54 AM

Crypto help a lot of bounty hunter those who have been into bitcoin for a long time gain much that they expected, they already earn a profit, some engaged already in investing and become wealthy so to speak.. but still some hardly wait for their payment to crypto.. but mostly gain financial breakthrough...joining in bounty campaign first is a stepping stone in earning a profit in bitcoin.

Barretwallace

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:44:01 AM

The crypto market has taught me basic economic lessons about investing and waiting for the time to invest. I am not aware of bitcoin literally, but I learned many of the technologies that Bitcoin and other Altcoin users are using.
boyz97

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:49:12 AM

that's good advice for your son.maybe this is the only for us to earn money without any money needed.not every people know this program, so we are lucky could join in this amazing campaign.
yes we was be lucky man could know this information about bounty campaign.take a look at people around us, they maybe thinking what were we doing  so could earning much money.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
rmel0924

Activity: 231
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:50:05 AM

Envolving in this crypto world is very amazing.  You can really earn a lot of money without puting some capital.if you have knowledge about some task regarding the project you can really earn more.
geberger

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 11:39:13 AM

The principal advantage which I like most is we can get our cash in simply brief time and the burden which truly makes me fear is the odds of losing your cash.
pantrymiller

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 12:37:43 PM

I likewise entered the crypto showcase with almost no capital. I partook in the reward program, and crypto helped me harvest few salary in gaining me. I figure he can resemble me and everybody here. Profit from crypto through the reward crusade.
playbtcgame

Activity: 258

Co-founder Love Air Promise

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 02:36:44 PM

For some years now, I was gripped with serious poverty which I didn't know any WY out to curb that until I came to know cryptocurrency.  Through cryptocurrency, I have been able to complete my set target for the year 2018.

Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:23:52 PM

For some years now, I was gripped with serious poverty which I didn't know any WY out to curb that until I came to know cryptocurrency.  Through cryptocurrency, I have been able to complete my set target for the year 2018.
Same here mate. Well, we can't easily believe it from the start since their are a lot of scams here in the cyber world. Also, we need to experience by our own effort in order to believe it. I really admire crypto currency so much as it will able to add on my financial stability. I'm just hoping that it will take much more time to exist so I can still earn more here.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: