Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:53:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How did Crypto help you out?  (Read 6159 times)
innocentlamb

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:25:42 PM

It introduced me to Technical Analysis, stocks trading and many cool info about the world of trading in general. It helped me make some good profits too and find my circle of people to hang out and talk about crypto and other stuff on a daily basis. Many positives and I'm happy Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Suguha

Activity: 218
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:26:20 PM

This question is especially for those who have been into crypto for a long time. How did cryptocurrency help you, most specifically financially? Did you earn more? Gain more investment? I do have a friend who wants to get into crypto but he does not have a lot of savings in his bank account or any major investment. I told him to save more before getting into crypto because they still have mortgage and car loan to pay. Do you think crypto will help him out to?
For me, cryto help me to earn money for my needs and wants, bitcoin can help him because as long as your friend is in crypto world it can help him to  buy things thay he wanted to have. Crypto is a big help for tge people who do not have a regular job, crypto can help to earn extra money, manage time and of course to manage money.
DOH!

Activity: 784
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 09:47:10 PM

Bitcoin (crypto) really helps my financial sustainability, and We think everyone who leaps into the regarding crypto must feel the enjoyment of bitcoin (crypto).
Crypto is help me to be profitable because before i am only earn a small amount of money on my job, but when i start to invest in bitcoin i make a good profit, and i became more profitable when i sell my bitcoin last december 2017, and now i am still investing in crypto and hoping to make a huge income again this year.
Of course crypto is the best source of making money as we know that crypto is good investment it will help us in different ways, it help us to have more income than we are getting without regular job, crypto is huge circle, so it helps me to feed my family well and it allows me to have high amount of saving as well, so for me crypto is helping me to change my life.
I have received a lot of money not just from participating in investing in the cryptocurrency market. This market gives me more financial investment experience, more new knowledge and a large income to be able to live my life. I believe that this market will grow stronger and things are just beginning.

Axelseseclevz

Activity: 313
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:52:27 PM

This question is especially for those who have been into crypto for a long time. How did cryptocurrency help you, most specifically financially? Did you earn more? Gain more investment? I do have a friend who wants to get into crypto but he does not have a lot of savings in his bank account or any major investment. I told him to save more before getting into crypto because they still have mortgage and car loan to pay. Do you think crypto will help him out to?

Actually i started in crypto with nothing just joining campaign but now i was able to invest more. Crypto can help us a lot specially in terms of financial needs. You earn while you learn. Crypto is a great opportunity for everyone of us but it depends on us how to use it and make money out of it.

MEXC Português  |  Trade Anywhere with the MEXC App
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      MEXC.com      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
@hosimanaka

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:58:11 PM

Nowadays, the password market helps me earn a lot of money. This is just an extra job, but I always try to make more income to take care of my life, however, maybe I will move my job to the market. cryptographic field
DiabolicAnt

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:05:13 PM

I really did earn amount of money that helped me to do what I really want. I don’t have to be dying at the job I could’ve. Crypto gave me the opportunity to work on my own business and I find it great.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
adpinbr

Activity: 994
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:03:21 AM

It helped me in terms of being financially literate and how my life has been right now. When I was in college, bitcoin help me with my finances and my needs. It also helped me saved some money for my future businesses and my charity works.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
facaxmcv5

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:20:52 AM

Crypto was helped me out from how can I increase my money day by day, I have felt how my life is better than before I know about bitcoin and crypto. I can increase my money more with participated at bitcoin and crypto with the trading way and making the investment.
Merritt_Baldric

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:29:13 AM

It is too soon to talk about the benefits we can have from it. Many people are earning big money with it, but others are still waiting. Crypto is useful when you buy it cheap and sell it expensive. I actually do not like the idea of selling. I am against sellers. I believe we must develop the crypto world and use the currencies in our every day life. I do not only see it as a way of earning. I see the large possibilities we have with financial freedom and flexibility. You also can earn by developing a crypto related project in your area. You just need the right idea and promotion.
randyhuges

Activity: 20

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 05:06:18 AM

I earn my living day trading cryptocurrency. It change my life very much
Keyboard PC

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 05:47:42 AM

I can get a lot of profit from trading and trying to invest in the world of ico, by doing this both I can benefit from a very large amount of cryptocurrency and can grow the assets that I have, take advantage of the situation to grow the cryptocurrency you have .
Refcrypto

Activity: 16

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:16:25 AM

It helped me to change my life a lot, in the pre-economic low since the trader bitcoin life better. Economic stability.
gambitcoin53

Activity: 378
Merit: 25

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:34:21 AM

maybe yes maybe not, it is a pre-requisite to have an initial capital when you are planning to invest on stock, property and also cryptocurrency, the more capital you have, the more higher yields, the lesser the capital, the lesser returns, but the difference with crypto, it does have to be big just to trade, most of us here in this forum are zero capital when we venture, some have joined bounties and campaigns and from there, we gained btc and other cryptocurrencies, some make it big while some lost their coins, your friend can definitely get into bitcoin, but don't invest if you think bitcoin will save your finances, they say investments are extra money that you are willing to loose anytime especially in bitcoin because of its volatility. bitcoin will help but not totally make you debt-free. 

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
hisuka

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:06:46 AM

You make money from money. Like all other things in business and commerce, cryptocurrency will make a lot of money if you have a lot of capital. You can also start with small capital, but it takes a lot of time to make a lot of money.
Well, if you enter in crypto world and wants to gains profit just know the risks. Everything has a risks when investing in cyrpto. Exactly, we can start small or big capital when investing in crypto anyway after all we can earn profit.
Vanessahardy87

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:22:11 AM

If he believes that crypto can help him out to motivate and keep hard work to crypto because If you have knowledge about investing like me that can observe the market to grow or not so he will know when he will have profit and because of that, it helps me out from the financial crisis.
ajaymukund

Activity: 784

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:42:50 AM

Crypto has helped me improve a lot in my quality of life. Although it does not bring me much money, I can still pay for my tuition and buy some electronics.
I feel this is really a great market. Hopefully it will last a long time and we will get some profit from these ICO projects.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
RichardScott91

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:27:02 AM

Cryptocurrency has to help me change my financial life. At first, I didn't believe in its capability but as the time goes by I started receiving profits then now I mostly rely on it as the largest part of my income.
GangNamSK

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:42:46 AM

I can get a lot of profit from trading and trying to invest in the world of ico, by doing this both I can benefit from a very large amount of cryptocurrency and can grow the assets that I have, take advantage of the situation to grow the cryptocurrency you have .
Basically the market has helped people. There are new changes in financial thinking. Just as electronic money technology has helped us all. The economy has since come up quickly. Those who know the time to win.
randyboy

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:51:42 AM

It does not really improve me or out in my financial problem it just helped in my development that take me a risk to join a bounty here even I have a full time job to maintain our financially needs every quarter so crypto really help me through my small financial problem in my life that make our life easier.
Dodongbtc111

Activity: 167

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:24:38 AM

Cryptocurrency has help me out financially. There are times that it even give me the largest amount I could take in my entire life. This is what makes me feel safe even though the market is at crisis.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: