Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:48:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How did Crypto help you out?  (Read 6159 times)
stephanirain

Activity: 756
Merit: 257

Freshdice.com

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:49:41 PM

This question is especially for those who have been into crypto for a long time. How did cryptocurrency help you, most specifically financially? Did you earn more? Gain more investment? I do have a friend who wants to get into crypto but he does not have a lot of savings in his bank account or any major investment. I told him to save more before getting into crypto because they still have mortgage and car loan to pay. Do you think crypto will help him out to?
Cryptocurrency and bitcoin help me out financially by giving me good source of income, so i could buy the rhings that i always needed and wanted in my life, that is also why i am really thankful that i knew all about crypto because it is really a good opportunity to have it.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nambunamba

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:59:27 PM

This question is especially for those who have been into crypto for a long time. How did cryptocurrency help you, most specifically financially? Did you earn more? Gain more investment? I do have a friend who wants to get into crypto but he does not have a lot of savings in his bank account or any major investment. I told him to save more before getting into crypto because they still have mortgage and car loan to pay. Do you think crypto will help him out to?
Well im lucky to join this and got some money to invest before december 2017. So i got some of money to invest and i do plan to invest here for long term cause i believe in the project that i invest my money in, i do end up invest more money since august 2017. Cryptocurrency is indeed still a good place to invest your money, the things is you need to know what project you are supporting, as long as its has competitive advantages and real project you gonna be okay.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Vinalians

Activity: 819
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 04:37:37 PM

Crypto is very complex and in the first place I didn't know much about it. Some people might just say here that they have tutor or guider in cryptocurrency but it is not like in my situation. I just read and read even though I can't understand sometimes. It help me a lot when I learned how to trade tokens in markets it makes my life now easier and have financial freedom.
kangkilokang

Activity: 530

Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 04:46:13 PM

Crypto helps me really think of being a real trader, this is my dream since childhood, at first I was always worried because I didn't have enough capital, but bitcoin can still be searched with campaigns or many things for free, crypto even helped me to be right really economically stable after I applied to resign from my office.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  A New Crypto-Payment Platform  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█ █   [  Telegram  ]   [   Medium   ]   [   ICO Page   ]   [  Facebook  ]   [ Instagram ]   █ █
DOLONCHAPA

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:05:06 PM

It is different from person to person. Men differ in income source and tests. Nowadays , Crypto helps me to support my daily needs by participating in bounty campaigns I earned money by simply doing tasks, crypto is the one  best source of income and even a disabled persons can do crypto just have a proper knowledge about it. crypto helps me to learn more about trading and other things that might help me to gain profit everyday. After all , it is a good source of income such types of people like me.
Bionicgalaxy

Activity: 317

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:30:22 PM

Cryptocurrency help me out a lot especially in paying all of my expenses and i do not have encounter any problem interms with money, since i started working with cryptocurrency. It also help me out in providing my basic needs that is why i am thankful i learned about cryptocurrency.
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:52:27 PM

Cryptocurrency help me out a lot especially in paying all of my expenses and i do not have encounter any problem interms with money, since i started working with cryptocurrency. It also help me out in providing my basic needs that is why i am thankful i learned about cryptocurrency.

Crypto earnings really supported me to come out of financial issues. The freedom without financial issues is felt so good. I would love to contribute my best to crypto community as always. I am sure so many here have gained wealth earning bitcoin and other tokens. So crypto has lifted and enhanced many lives. There is no restriction in earning bitcoin and other stuffs.

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
rasp

Activity: 900
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:54:00 PM

One needs to have at least several thousands of dollars to start investing in crypto, and he should always be ready to say goodbye to this money.
I personally started from doing bounties in order to get some spare tokens and try to play on the market.
So I would recommend your friend doing the same.
Nnedaddy1
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:16:18 PM

I joined crypto not quite long, i can confidently tell anyone who cares to know that i have been able to pay off part of my debts from the money i made from bounties
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:26:35 PM

With cryptocurrency you do not have any guarantee that you will get any money out of it you have to be always little bit creative with what you do, I am in Bitcoin from a very long time and have never invested any penny in it. But I have earned a lot from it so much that I can pay regularly my Wi-Fi bills and my pocket money.
Kimi80

Activity: 750
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:57:04 PM

Definitely depends on a person. He will need to know as much as he can, possibly everything so he could start with trading, I assume. No body could guarantee that he will have success. I would take care of those mortgages first, I personally don't like to have that kind of burden on my back and place some money on other side, it's to stressful.
hisuka

Activity: 882

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:14:25 PM

Crypto has helping me a lot at first I don't believe about the crypto because I think of scam. But time pass by, I have become interested to learn and gains knowledge in crypto. I learn and earn when I invest in btc and doing trading.
lotsky123

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:39:54 PM

Do more and learn more to succeed. I have been here in for two months already and I have experienced earning $450 with my Jr Member account. So a piece of advice, learn everything first about cryptocurrency and try to understand the price movement before jumping in the crypto world to earn better rewards in the future.
Ayohafees

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:41:20 PM

Even though am still new to crypto as I wouldn't compared myself to those that have been in it for years, I have gained balance financially due to tradings and airdrops and it has helped a lot on getting easily to know how stock market work.
DiamondsAndCoins

Activity: 200

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:17:31 AM

Crypto allows me to work outside of the financial system and gain a bit of financial freedom.  I'm very thankful for the opportunity that this technology has given me.  I like trading crypto much more than forex. 

yndye

Activity: 616
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 01:27:18 AM

Do more and learn more to succeed. I have been here in for two months already and I have experienced earning $450 with my Jr Member account. So a piece of advice, learn everything first about cryptocurrency and try to understand the price movement before jumping in the crypto world to earn better rewards in the future.

it will take some time for one to gain profits from this market consistently. I think it is good for you OP that you have been here for two months because price is low nowadays compared to how it is in December. As what you said, you already have profits because you join when price is low and prices are going up if more good news would come. Just learn all that you can because there are new things to learn every day that would help you in gaining more profits.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████████▄
██████████▀▀ ▄▄█▀  █████████████
███████████▄▄█▀  ▄███▀   █████████
█████████████  ▄███▀      ██████████
▄████████████████▀        ███████████▄
██████████████▀          ▄████████████
███████████▀             █████████████
████████▀               ██████████████
████████▄              ███  ██████████
▀██████████████        ██  █▀ ███████▀
███████████████      ██▀ ▄█ ▄███████
██████████████     ███  █  ███████
██████████████   ▄██  █▀ ███████
▀████████████▄ ▄█████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

▄████████████████████▄
████████      ████████
██████████████████████
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██████████▀▀██████████
████████▀    ▀████████
████████▄    ▄████████
▀█████████▄▄█████████▀
  Download on the
App Store

GET IT ON
Google Play
  ●  FACEBOOK
●  TWITTER
●  TELEGRAM
DevelopmentBank

Activity: 406
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:29:19 AM

Financially, i gained more, and actually most, by playing CryptoKitties. I was one of those first few players when the game launched and was lucky enough to breed a few rare cats and sell them for quite good prices. In that sense, like many other people who were able to profit by being early investors, crypto has helped me earn more money. However more than that, crypto has also helped me send payments easily via Bitcoin or Ethereum.

Fast and cheap crypto transactions are always better than fiat.
jambul_kribo

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:12:05 AM

Crypto allows me to work outside of the financial system and gain a bit of financial freedom.  I'm very thankful for the opportunity that this technology has given me.  I like trading crypto much more than forex. 
cryptocurrency give us huge opportunity, even that from trading or mining.but personally  i am prefer trading in crypto than in forex.we have more choice and there is significant difference.

▄▄▄ ▄▄  ███▄████▄ ▄▄▄
████████▄███████████
▄█
██████████████████▄███
▀█████████████████████▀
██████████████████
██████████████
███████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
▐█████████████████▌
███████▀▄▀███████
▐██████▄▀▀██████▌
▀▀███████████▀▀
                          ███
                         ▀▀▀
                    ███▄▀
                   ▄
▀▀▀
             ▄███▄▀      ████
       ▄███▄▀ ▀▀▀        ████
  ███▄▀ ▀▀▀        █████ ████
  ▀▀▀              █████ ████
             █████ ████ ████
       █████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
███████████████████████████████
VALUE INCREASES
    NEVER DECREASES
THE WORLD'S MOST POWERFUL
STORE OF VALUE CURRENCY

|     Twitter     |   Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Telegram  |    Discord    |
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████     ███████████
BUY NOW

███████████     ████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
princess22

Activity: 62

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:17:44 AM

Crypto helps me to develop more ideas and knowledge more all about crypto,and also by sharing my thoughts to our mates this is the best part of my challenge.,and i love being doing give my opinions too., aside
by earning profit/money also its a greatful that im one of the members here.
RedzoneASE

Activity: 350

TRONscratch.com

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:38:51 AM

Like everyone here in cryptocurrency it has help me out from financial problem. Even you don't invest you can still gain income from different ways. This is why I still completely trusted cryptocurrency.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: