Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:02:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How did Crypto help you out?  (Read 6159 times)
Harry1v

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:33:07 PM

Investment encryption makes me earn a lot of money, and my life and living conditions have improved a lot. I really appreciate the benefits brought by BTC.

"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:13:53 PM

Yes, Crypto help us, so we have more options for another extra income source. And we can learn a lot of new thing about cryptocurrency, asset management, macro economic, micrk economic thing, etc.
Cryptocurrency help us in various way. It is always a profitable deal for many people and also known as economic saviour. It work as a extra income for many people. Its digital nature help in online shopping, tickets booking, for rentals etc. It is mainly used as a source of online money transaction. Which give more privacy and protection then that of a bank. It also help to setup online business for many people by its innovative money transfer facility. It also helps people in investment.
jhon15

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:21:47 PM

Cryptocurency Very much helped me especially, to be able to take part in the Bounty project, and also make me have a better source of economic income,The point is a lot has changed after I jumped into the world of Cryptocurrency

sultanGol

Activity: 188

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:27:44 PM

I would say, that your friend do not have to wait, he can do bounty, and I think it is totally fine start investing with a smaller amount of money, at least he does not risk too much while learning the basic.

Pemburu dollar

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:02:48 PM

crypto has been helpful for us because of this we have got an opportunity to earn money and improved our economic situation

I agree, I think the cryptocurrency market is the easiest way to make money online.
and finally because I am dealing with bitcoin, I make a lot of money and I still make it.
mbenga

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:30:39 PM

This question is especially for those who have been into crypto for a long time. How did cryptocurrency help you, most specifically financially? Did you earn more? Gain more investment? I do have a friend who wants to get into crypto but he does not have a lot of savings in his bank account or any major investment. I told him to save more before getting into crypto because they still have mortgage and car loan to pay. Do you think crypto will help him out to?
I have those numbers on the screen of my, but actually I am feeling much more positive when I'm withdrawing my crypto, and for now the prices are so poor that I can just not allow myself to take at least something from here... Sad
robotrobert

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:38:59 AM

This question is especially for those who have been into crypto for a long time. How did cryptocurrency help you, most specifically financially? Did you earn more? Gain more investment? I do have a friend who wants to get into crypto but he does not have a lot of savings in his bank account or any major investment. I told him to save more before getting into crypto because they still have mortgage and car loan to pay. Do you think crypto will help him out to?
I was into this for long and didn’t earn anything, I had to quit several times and come back too. It’s just recently that I started earning income through this. It’s not easy, and I had no money to do mining so I didn’t do that, maybe if I did I would have started earning income through this immediately I got in. I just started with Faucets and invested a little money which didn’t yield much income, till I got into this forum. Maybe that’s how my luck started.
Dirk2017

Activity: 336

“Crypto Depository Receipts”

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:04:10 AM

I would say, that your friend do not have to wait, he can do bounty, and I think it is totally fine start investing with a smaller amount of money, at least he does not risk too much while learning the basic.

Crypto helps me a lot, because of crypto im not in crisis right now. Thoough crypto world is a bit risky but its worth to invest because your small amount of many will become big if you have a wise mind and nice strategy.

Kellyrobinson86

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:15:59 AM

Bitcoin help me to have extra income and to have more time with my family. It help me to support all the daily needs and also because of bitcoin I have savings and I can help my family.
mary0919

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:27:20 AM

Involving in crypto have given me a lot of profit not only in terms of financial matter but with some other things like to earn some friends via online although we are not meeting each other yet but we have such a good communications by helping each other with some good business with crypto related things. Also I have learned to know on how to be able to speak in english by joining this signature campaign where I developed my knowledge in communicating with other people and giving some comments on related topics.
voztata

Activity: 998
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:33:09 AM

for us krypto can also help our economy every day well, to see the development of krypto is also very good, so for us it will also be easier to get many benefits, because with krypto our lives are also getting better.
I have done a lot of jobs here and that includes signatures campaign, lending at the earlier time I got in and not everyone paid back, then I did day trading and Hodl (which I’m also doing till now), I didn’t miss my opportunities to get free airdrops which made some income too.

One thing that didn’t work out pretty well for me was gambling. I tried gambling after some friends persuaded me to do so. I lost some of my Bitcoin before I decided to quit from it.
Arroware

Activity: 272

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:36:01 AM

for us krypto is also very helpful for our economy, because for us krypto is also a good investment we can get many benefits in the future. see developments also increase.
patarfweefwee

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:39:15 AM

For the most part, it helped me to know about then investment market. It taught me how and when to invest and what to invest on. It also thought me how to read trends and make a crude speculation as to how the market will move. Financially, it gave me a nest egg to retire on if and when i lose my job or just ultimately retire.

fabrizoc

Activity: 386

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:48:31 AM

Cryptocurrency is the only thing the helps me to sustain my daily needs. Because of cryptocurrency I can say that I am slowly having financial freedom which is really great and overwhelming.
That is right about the crypto currency that it helps one meet the daily needs but just imagine about a down market and you being unable to trade and earn! The reason far taking this assumption is to endorse the importance of traditional business. It is something that you should invest in no matter how huge the flow of money from the crypto currency is. It is something solid that makes you feel secure in case the crypto currency is down for some time.

Macai

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:15:45 AM

For me crypto is a God's blessing for me and my family. I earn for a living now through this, because i am a full time mother and wife and by doing so, i am earning knowledge plus i am earning financially. that make crypto a helper in the family. God's abundant grace has come upon us through it.
Nick Abimanyu

Activity: 406
Merit: 19

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:36:00 AM

Better he changed his savings to form of cryptocurrency and invested it in the short term only for example 30 days, maybe by slowly he would get profit from the occurrence of price differences.
Cita1

Activity: 153

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:53:51 AM

Do not rely on your finances to crypto alone. Maybe you can make it as a supplementary income to support you in times of needs. This is a long term investment even participating in bounties also needs a long time to earn. Crypto can help but not right away. It needs time.
alentmay

Activity: 67

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:58:23 AM

I complete bounties here, signature campaign, Trading and holding, Its helps me a lot in every part of my life.I can say we can gives our full time to bitcoins it will never regret us beside its return our money with great profit.Its helps me to double my money and income too.
Interesting, you are involve in so many activities, I think that it is now so easy to manage it but still if a person can get some reward he will surely do hard work for that and even his interest will also continue increasing there. So good wishes for you to continue getting profit from there.
thefatman82

Activity: 166

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:01:18 AM

My earnings here are really unstable so actually to be honest I'm not feeling any contention here because I cannot even say to my relatives how much I earn here, by the way 90% of bounties are worthless if you want to know.
lixer

Activity: 2506
Merit: 586

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:36:46 AM

I am still new on cryptocurrency and for now i would rather say on something that i learned and that is how crypto help me out. Maybe some of the members would say that they were able to get a good profit on crypto since they had a long stay already on it and they were benefited already. GOod for them to get a good reward or even profit on their investment.
Cryptocurrency is more than anything for us because it is a better source for investment and generates huge profit for you which are only possible if you know how it works out. In many countries it is using as a mode of payment and is involved in many things so with the ease people love it though it is valuable but cheapest in transaction rate so all these things made it my favorite currency.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: