Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:12:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How did Crypto help you out?  (Read 6159 times)
abduramann

Activity: 105
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:03:34 PM

I haven't still earned an important amount of money. Once KCS was pumped, my total money was 10x. However, this duration has made me gain a lot of experiences about the crypto world and I believe that I will earn money equal to salary at near future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
acreed

Activity: 69

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:06:30 PM

This question is especially for those who have been into crypto for a long time. How did cryptocurrency help you, most specifically financially? Did you earn more? Gain more investment? I do have a friend who wants to get into crypto but he does not have a lot of savings in his bank account or any major investment. I told him to save more before getting into crypto because they still have mortgage and car loan to pay. Do you think crypto will help him out to?

I suggest to pay car loan first before joining here, it's better use your money when you not use that money for your daily life. If he have it, make sure to tell him to learn properly about cryptocurrency to avoid some human error and make he lose his investment.

http://SPORTSFIX.io
●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Mariela

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:02:39 PM

Every person here are have different answers what bitcoin help but the most majority from them is ..
Bitcoin is very helpful most especially from suffering financial crisis.
Dark Sky

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:54:08 PM

Every person here are have different answers what bitcoin help but the most majority from them is ..
Bitcoin is very helpful most especially from suffering financial crisis.
Bitcoin is very helpful currency for everyone who want to join from this currency and if they invest their money in bitcoin so it will very profitable for them in future and that's why bitcoin will reduce financial crisis because bitcoin ca provide you a lot of income and you can hold some of bitcoin for future investment that's why bitcoin can give you a comfortable forever.

laravuemaster

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:55:46 PM

This question is especially for those who have been into crypto for a long time. How did cryptocurrency help you, most specifically financially? Did you earn more? Gain more investment? I do have a friend who wants to get into crypto but he does not have a lot of savings in his bank account or any major investment. I told him to save more before getting into crypto because they still have mortgage and car loan to pay. Do you think crypto will help him out to?

Cryptocurrency is helping me to cover up my financial needs and that is the reason i continue to work on bounty campaigns in order to have more income and start my own business.

rainezerr

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:39:16 AM

Most of the people who are into cryptocurrency wants to earn more profit by investing or promoting ico's and that is the reason why they like being in this industry since it was hard to earn money in the corporate world.

NewRanger

Activity: 1568
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 12:47:47 AM

Most of the people who are into cryptocurrency wants to earn more profit by investing or promoting ico's and that is the reason why they like being in this industry since it was hard to earn money in the corporate world.
this is the easy way to earn money.especially promoting ico's project has good future for us.allocation fund in this promoting are very big, and its best chance for us to earn money.
MMysterious

Activity: 972
Merit: 255

Bear season or just the beginning

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:52:55 AM

Crypto especially bitcoin help me a lot. I started here with nothing in my pocket and because of my hardwork and dedication doing trading, bounties,task,  in exchange for crypto my life has really change.

Crypto helps us in a way that open a new opportunities that we can make money while doing investing in different cryptocurrencies, doing bounties help advertise ICO in return of their shares and doing trading like stocks and forex. A new door has open for us because of crypto. So when people say that crypto is a scam I just dont mind them because they dont know the capability that crypto will bring and how crypto touch our lives in a way that people dont know.
dasana212

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:46:52 AM

Crypto especially bitcoin help me a lot. I started here with nothing in my pocket and because of my hardwork and dedication doing trading, bounties,task,  in exchange for crypto my life has really change.

Crypto helps us in a way that open a new opportunities that we can make money while doing investing in different cryptocurrencies, doing bounties help advertise ICO in return of their shares and doing trading like stocks and forex. A new door has open for us because of crypto. So when people say that crypto is a scam I just dont mind them because they dont know the capability that crypto will bring and how crypto touch our lives in a way that people dont know.
They need a guidance from all of us that they not misinterpretations about crypto, yeah a lot of
my friends also say that this crypto is a scam, they dont know our financial become better after knowing Crypto.
galambo

Activity: 966
Merit: 311

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:56:24 AM

Well i may not be here for a long time since i am also new in the system yet i could attest that cryptocurrency could help an individual here especially to the poor by promoting ICO projects and getting rewards. In this way it could help to get another source of income. And there are many members here who are doing this.
I could see that you are still a newbie but you already have activity above 150+  Huh
How come you are a newbie yet than?
Also yes i do agree with you that peoples having none of the source income can have some income ere by joining some good and potential ICO projects in their promotions and their bounties to have some of their stakes which can be converted to tokens once they hit exchanges.
It could really be much profitable but just the project you are joining sould be potential to have profits ahead.
iASIC

Activity: 308

AMA BCT

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:12:00 AM

Crypto has helped me a lot in the past 2 years. I was involved in this market at a time when the market was growing and the market helped me get over $ 40k from bounty campaigns. That's a great amount of money, but now the wages are lower because of the downside. However, this is only temporary and I hope its price will rise sharply in the future.
reda

Activity: 910
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:57:08 AM
Last edit: September 19, 2018, 03:19:19 PM by reda

Bitcoin is helping with my life growth and I get more information from bitcoin and improve the knowledge. Bitcoin is helping to finance. Bitcoin is the good future coin. So am hold the coin long time and fulfill my family dreams. I will tech to friends and other more pov people. So it helps other people growth. It best one of the coin. I get more information and it helps to improve my knowledge. Most of the people give me more information of the bitcoin.
anisoptera

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:15:17 AM

Crypto actually helped me in on of the most difficult moments financially. At that time i was stacked, and had my last $600. There wasn't much i could loose. I desperately needed some money. And guess what? I did get it, thanks to crypto. That day i understood where i have to concentrate my thoughts and investments.

sulendra12

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:56:25 AM

Crypto has helped me a lot in past 2 years. Bitcoin makes my economy become better and I don't know what would have happened if I didn't know about Bitcoin on that day. I can buy anything I want without any hassle as well helping my parents. I feel happy when I know Bitcoin.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
ReneFigaro

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:15:45 AM

The crypto market has taught me practical lessons. It is good management of your time and learns from the people around. Maybe the lessons of success and failure. With new toddlers stepping into the field. These are very valuable lessons.
logan16j

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:24:57 PM

Crytocurrency helps me lose my money. Yes, yes, I entered the market from March following an invitation from a friend, I joined $ 4000 and now my account is $ 500. I lost $ 3500 to get a lot of experience from the deal
geberger

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:55:16 AM

Bitcoin helps me to teach how to trade and gain profit. Seriously before bitcoin i was too greedy and always want fast money but bitcoin teach me how to work with patient and earn from with long term investing.
Helpme_please

Activity: 633

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:26:38 AM

Crytocurrency helps me lose my money. Yes, yes, I entered the market from March following an invitation from a friend, I joined $ 4000 and now my account is $ 500. I lost $ 3500 to get a lot of experience from the deal
When enter cryptomarket , you dont understand anything.and you should take maximum risk that you able to received.losing more $3500 make me thinking, do you make analisys day by day in your portofolio?
warriorcryptobar

Activity: 99

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:46:25 AM

Crypto gave purpose when no other assets promised real upside. Stocks were undoubtedly going through pain trades when I found crypto. Even the 10 baggers that were guaranteed to revalue higher took years. These were assets that had the revenue on the books, so nothing made sense. Now we have crypto which can 10 bagger in weeks. It has helped me realize emerging trends and get in before, unlike how we get IPO on stock market after everyone has a full valuation multiple on it. Crypto has the most upside.
Ashong Salonga

Activity: 882
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:59:52 AM

Crypto especially bitcoin help me a lot. I started here with nothing in my pocket and because of my hardwork and dedication doing trading, bounties,task,  in exchange for crypto my life has really change.
Crypto help me to make a lot of money more than on my regular income, i am so happy because my money grow very well by investing on good cryptos, and i am sure that crypto will continue to help me in the future that's why i will not investing with crypto.

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████████████▀▀░░░░███
███████████▌░░░░░░███
███████████░░░░██████
███████████░░░░██████
████████░░░░░░░░░░▐██
████████░░░░░░░░░░███

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

▀██████████░░░░█████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
████▀██████▀░░░▀▀▄███
████░░▀▀███░░░░░░▄███
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▐████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░▄█████

████▀█▄░░░░░░░▄██████

█████▄░░░░░▄▄████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
███░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░███
██░░▄█████████▀▀▄░░██
██░░███▀▀░░░▀▀▄▄█░░██
██░░██▀░▄███▄░▀██░░██
██░░██░░█████░░██░░██
██░░██▄░▀███▀░▄██░░██

██░░███▄▄░░░▄▄███░░██

██░░▀███████████▀░░██

███░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░███

█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀████
██████████▀▀░░░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░▄▀░░░█████
████░░░░▄▄▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄▐█░░░░░░██████

███████▌▌░░░░░▐██████

████████▄██▄▄░███████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: